Opiniones de Radekal PM

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Radekal PM

Radekal PM is a full mission critical enterprise practice management system. Includes national payer rules engine for clean claims.

Descubre más sobre Radekal PM

Mostrando 9 opiniones

Tom B.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/7/2016

" Billing work horse"

Comentarios: I have been using this product for over 5 years and it has never let me down. It is not free or cheap but gets the job done right and fast the first time. I have found the FREE cost's me money and CHEAP is cheap for a reason.

Puntos a favor: Easy to learn and use and works every time. Support rarely needed but is there when I need it. Very affordable for what you get!

Contras: Not fancy but works every time.

• Publicado el 18/7/2016
Earl F.
MD, Ph.D, FACC, FACP, FAPCM

"Best of the Bunch"

Comentarios: I have seen100's of EHR's and used many. I was amazed when I saw Radekal. It is a great example of an EHR/Productivity Technology Tool. With more than 4,000 drill down anatomic diagrams linked to diagnostic algorithms, this leads the provider and engages the patients through an expedited clinical encounter. It markedly speeds up the clinical visit easily by 30%, has the visit fully documented, and is coded at the highest audit proof levels in real time, ready for me to sign off. This allows me to concentrate on the patient, see and spend more time with the patients, and not have my head buried in a computer.

Blake P.
Executive Director
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/4/2018

"Very disappointing sales and customer service experience"

Comentarios: After two demos in which we were assured that Radekal was a Mac-compatible offering, we requested access to a trial run through, which was not feasible by Radekal's business model. We foolishly moved forward on the set-up and first month's charges, only then to discover that the Mac-compatibility is through a Windows operating system from a remote desktop. We needed a seamless solution from PM to billing, and this simply wasn't it.

Puntos a favor: Data-driven product development
Team seems enthusiastic about constant product improvement
Nothing else to report as we never got to experience the product, though we paid for an un-refunded, full set up

Contras: It's really not a seamless integration from PM to billing and claims; although it's billed as a Mac-compatible offering, the PM is only accessible via a Windows operating system, which unfortunately was not really explained to us until after we had paid for initial set up and first month.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Robert el 11/6/2018

The review and scoring should be read with the understanding that this client never used the product. The clinic never used Radekal in a clinical setting despite signing an agreement and having the company doing a costly and customized set-up. The clinic’s cloud account was live and ready for over one month.

This client changed its mind after 5 separate demos, having all? S answered over a 6 month period and then signing a month to month agreement. Despite being given numerous options to have offsite staff remotely access the scheduling module, the client chose not to utilize any of them. This has never been an issue with the product and any other client. Pertexa was fully supportive of this client’s decision . The company terminated the monthly contract immediately but since there was not a valid technical reason no refund was offered.

• Publicado el 27/4/2018
Lexy L.
Mareketing Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2017

"Our clients love the easy of use of Radekal EHR , they all say it makes them more Productive "

Comentarios: call my clients are very intrigued and in love with the simple system that saves time and money

Puntos a favor: Easy to learn and The support is very handy. The one page training manual was a brilliant touch,I was maneuvering through the system easier then my new iPhone lol.

Contras: It is not cheap but clients say it does more than me pay for it self !!! Our clients also say they were hesitant to switch over because fear of cost but once it was installed it's save time and paid for itself over and over

• Publicado el 17/7/2017
Robert G.
DO
  • Publicado el 20/6/2016

"The Product the Industry has been Looking For"

Comentarios: I was on my 3rd EMR and I hated all of them, I was asked to see Radekal by my wife. The moment I saw it, I could see the productivity gains immediately - this is amazing! I have a passion for rural health and could see how this adopted into telemedicine could change the way we bring greater medical access and care to the rural communities. An excellent product and now with RoboRITA, their telemedicine offering, the combination is just what the industry has been crying out for.

Jonathan E.
Sole proprietor
  • Publicado el 28/3/2016

"Most user-friendly EHR around"

Comentarios: I have been using the software behind Radekal for almost a decade. When I first saw this software in 2006, I realized there wasn't another system like it in existence. Even an untrained user can pick Radekal up and begin using it productively in less than an hour and be seeing the same (or more) number of patients within a week or two of initiating use. Radekal is more of a productivity tool than a standard EMR. Coding with ICD-10 and visit complexity is quick and easy, and the system indicates the appointment level your documentation will support. Notes are narrative rather than computer-generated pages of checkboxes. The company is responsive to users' needs and request, and tech support rapidly tracks down and fixes problems. This produce is actively being maintained and improved by the company.

• Publicado el 28/3/2016
Jonathan S.
Director of Sales
Servicios financieros
  • Publicado el 21/4/2016

"Good results out of the box!"

Puntos a favor: The ease of writing notes is the winner for this vendor! Just by touching and selecting parameters in the CC, HPI, and your findings in the physical exam - Radekal creates a distinct note (never the same) in just seconds! Very easy to use, updated and actively maintained by the developers. They've been working on this system for many years and it shows as it surpasses the speed and usability of many lesser products currently in the marketplace.

Contras: I have yet to run across anything that sticks out like a sore thumb.

• Publicado el 21/4/2016
William C.
MD
  • Publicado el 20/6/2016

"Just Like in Medical School!"

Comentarios: The patient encounter is so easy and the drill-down graphics allow me to show and educate my patients, which they really appreciate. I went through the program steps just "The way I was trained at medical school".

Jeffery T.
MD

"Surpassed Expectations"

Comentarios: I was skeptical that it would do what it claimed; but was encouraged to give it 10 minutes by a colleague. The first time I was shown this, I could not believe the 1-page training guide. Then I saw Radekal in Action. After the first few minutes of being shown the basics, I took the product out of the demonstrator's hands and started using it for myself. As I was going through, I was asked if I liked the product? I answered no, I do not like it - I LOVE it!