Opiniones de My Hours

Sobre My Hours

La "solución de registro de tiempo fácil de usar" es la frase más frecuente con la que los clientes describen a My Hours desde 2002. Comienza a usarlo gratis.

Descubre más sobre My Hours

Easy to use, I can track my working time efficiently. A good set of features available for free tier accounts.

Puntos en contra:

I was a little hesitant at first because the country this software originated from may be a country with higher cybercrime activity.

Valoraciones de My Hours

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

My Hours tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 839 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado My Hours?

Filtrar opiniones (839)

Responsable de Marketing Online y Ecommerce en España
Productos cosméticos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Buena herramienta para el control de las horas de trabajo

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Herramienta utilizada por parte del equipo para monitorizar las horas de trabajo y facturar el tiempo efectivo de trabajo, muy util si la quieres utilizar con tu equipo o para conocer el tiempo que has estado trabajando en proyectos y facturarlos, nosotros estamos encantados ¡ Plenamente recomendable !

Puntos en contra:

no hay nada que no nos guste de esta herramienta, además tiene una versión gratuita si quieres probarla

Kim
Kim
Consultant en Canadá
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

MyHours - great way to track my time

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great way to help me prepare my invoices for clients

It is really easy to set up. Day to day it works great! And I love that it is free - for 1 person and not a team to use, the free version makes the most sense.

Puntos en contra:

They often upgrade things and then I have to figure out what the changes are Sometimes the changes are not for the best.

Nadege
Nadege
Freelance en Portugal
Oficina ejecutiva, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

If you don't need integration with an external app, this is the best time tracker I've seen

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Response time of MyHours is amazing. You click, it starts. Some other software are simply too slow to process information or start tasks and I'm always wondering if the task timer has started or not. Also, this UI actually incites you to take notes which is never something you do naturally because, at that moment, you KNOW what you are working on. However, two months down the line, when the client says "what is this 4h30 log there ??", you can respond clearly "Oh you called me and you procrastinated for hours before making a decision, that's why it took so long dude !" :))

- Its user interface is pretty, fast-reacting, intuitive. It takes no time to understand how it works. - You can assign the same task to various projects, which is pretty cool : the fact that I have several projects where the same tasks apply (I manage a client's clients and for each of them, I have translations, website audit, profile analysis to do... So it's great to create the task once and for all and assign it to each sub-client). - With the invoicing feature, you can see immediately what's been invoiced, what's to be invoiced. As a freelancer, this is great as you don't necessarily invoice all your clients at the end of a month. Some yes, but some are invoiced at the end of a project. No looking around, exports, calculations, to see who needs to be invoiced. - Because of how it's set up, unless you are really not focused, it's pretty impossible to have logs that don't correspond to a project and a client. My previous time tracking softwares were leaving me with unidentified logs that kept me wondering for hours on what project / task I worked three weeks ago, at 1.21am !! :) I ended up deleting logs because I had no clue if it was a mistake or a real work log... - You can set up hourly rates per task or per project or per team member. That comes in handy because, in my case, I have different clients that I charge differently. And within the same client, I also have different rates depending on the project. - Pricing is spot on.

Puntos en contra:

Liking "least" is not how I would define it... I would say there is room for improvement in a couple of areas that are, right now, not critical for me (but might be for others): - No integration (that I know of) with productivity software / project management software (Asana, Basecamp, Monday, Slack, Airtable, etc...). For some, it will prove a bit wasteful to have tasks in those apps and to have to repeat them in MyHours. - Filtering is limited. For example, I have two clients that are close partners and even though I invoice them separately, projects are intertwined. I need to group those two clients together when I report and analyze time spent on projects. Right now, I can only filter one client at a time and I would appreciate filter where you can multiple select. - Like all time trackers I know, MyHours also doesn't provide a really great to have feature : providing a read only view for clients of logs applying to them. For example, one of my clients for whom I work on a daily basis needs to know my "count" for the month at any given time, so he knows if he can give me more work or not, since we are on an hours package basis... Having a permanent URL where he can check on his own where I'm at and what I've worked on and how long would avoid time wasted for him asking me and time wasted for me telling him :)

hace 3 años

Hi Nadege, thank you so much for your kind review. Below are my short comments: 1. We are indeed slow on the integrations part. Will improve on this front very soon. 2. You can, in fact, select multiple projects or clients in reports. Maybe it is not straightforward enough. Please, contact support to learn how. 3. Shared reporting would make total sense, thanks. Thank you for your suggestions and kind words. Miha My Hours Team

Bob
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great lightweight utility for tracking time

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a small business with only a handful of clients, it's vitally important for me to know how much time I'm actually spending on a project. I've tried various time-tracking tools and My Hours is, by far, the best value of the bunch: Just the right amount of functionality without too many complications, and at a fair cost. I've recommended it to others on several occasions.

My Hours is an affordable, simple system to track time for anyone or any organization that works by the hour. I started with it as an individual and it was a great tool for helping me improve my estimates and increase profitability of the work I took on. I've since expanded it to a small team, and it's my main resource for time management and substantiating client invoices.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few issues, such as the selector window shuts down when you reach the bottom of a list - so if you're just a little bit heavy on the mouse and miss the right moment to click, you end up having to go back and re-select the client/project etc. Also, a recent change in the way reports work has forced me to change the way I do billing. I find it frustrating but no more so than the unanticipated changes every online service provider makes from time to time.

Frank
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

My Hours delivers a clean consistent user interface with an impressive and affordable feature set

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Using My Hours delivers a rewarding and pleasant experience to the otherwise mundane task of time tracking and reporting.

The interface to enter hours by project and task with tags either manually or automatic time tracking. The clean crisp appearance, the configurability, as well as the customization capabilities of the Activity Report.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I have to think a bit on how to switch time tracking modes, for example from the daily time log to the weekly timesheet view.

Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Suits My Needs

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I am happy I went with My Hours after spending a lot of time reviewing other small business accounting software/online services, nothing gave me the flexibility and control I wished for -- then I stumbled upon My Hours after a lot of frustration with others My Hours fits my needs better than anything else I have come across.

I like the activity review - you can see any aspect of a project and spot any missing elements. It's easy to customize reports. It enables clients and myself to see the big picture of where things are at (costs). I prefer to generate my own invoices manually since they need to be customized to the job and client. So My Hours allows me to see scope of a project and what needs to be billed etc. at any time.

Puntos en contra:

A little difficult to customize, and some aspects need more flexibility. I tend to have to repeat some things often...

Abrielle
Executive Coordinator en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable & Organized Time Tracking Software!

5,0 hace 4 meses

My Hours is super easy to view, learn, and use. Clocking in and clocking out as a way of tracking time is easy, or time can be manually logged with a project name and description about the work done. The Reports generated by the system are well-organized, easy to read, and are easy to send to show time worked.

Puntos en contra:

It seems like some of my projects are billed at different rates even though I’ve changed the rate and set it to be from the beginning

Doretha
Freelance Graphic Designer en Países Bajos
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Accurate billing and time tracking

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The software is easy to understand. I use it daily to track my time and manage my projects to give my clients an accurate breakdown of the time spent in order to reflect the fair monetary value at the end of the month.

I love the automated billing feature for every individual project created that ensures I bill my clients fairly and give them a detailed report on how their hours were spent.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the email functionality or summery does not work, and I try again later...

Roeland
Roeland
Zaakvoerder en Bélgica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Out of competition

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Good, don't want to change it.

We are using My Hours for more than 5-6 years now. Used the paid and the free version. Both do compell exactly to our expections. You want to invoice a customer per project, per hour, per period, as consultancy, per... you can choose. Reporting is easy and accurate.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes total hours versus decimal results are not 1 on 1 but you can't make an egg square also...

Lee
Virtual Assistant en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

Great time tracking program, easy to use

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall MyHours is an integral part of my business and I use it on a daily basis. I have already recommended it to friends and colleagues.

I have tried a few time tracking programs and found MyHours the easiest to use and the most intuitive. I have the free version and it does everything I need to track time for client projects and create professional-looking reports that I send with my invoices. Highly recommend MyHours.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any problems with MyHours, it does everything I need.

Ben
Estimator en Australia
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Honest review from an every day user for the first 6 months

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I am happy with my overall experience. Over all easy interface and nothing is over complicated. I love the fact that you can export direct to Excell.

My Hours was really easy to set up and get going. We have a couple of staff that are out onsite and are not as "tech savvy" as most but they have even seemed to pick it up a lot quicker than other apps that we use.

Puntos en contra:

Only using it for 6 months and previously not using any other softwafe its hard for me to find anything not to like about My Hours... it's making my day to day work easier so I can't really complain about it!

Lilian
Virtual Assistant en RU

Best Value for Money

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I find that it's much easier to provide a time sheet to my client, and I like the layout and the reporting function of My Hours. I'm now considering to upgrade my free plan so I can utilise the time budget feature.

There is so much value in the Free plan. It's easy to use, and I like the layout.

Puntos en contra:

I would love a desktop app for Mac please. Sometimes I forget to stop the timer on the browser. I'm afraid I don't like using the app on my phone as I find my phone distracting when I'm at work so rather not have to touch the phone.

Richard
Creative Director en RU
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Time will tell.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I use MyHours every day. It keeps me sane. It stops we overworking or underworking. It also gives me the power to assess individual areas of my business, life, and projects so I can fine tune and not live in la la land when it comes to understanding how long creative projects (and non-creative for that matter) actually take. Critical when it comes to pricing projects and determining the right fee level.

You can copy from the previous week so you don't have to rebuild your timesheet. You can see your whole week spread of projects, tasks, and time and edit the whole lot with an overview of everything.

Puntos en contra:

That it didn't have this until recently! You can see your whole week spread of projects, tasks, and time and edit the whole lot with an overview of everything.

Mr en RU
Software informático, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Flexible and reliable time tracking for multiple projects

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I find it easy to log in to MyHours at the start of my work day and to jump between tasks.
I rely on the reporting to complete my company monthly timesheet which insists on me entering a % of my time spent on each project and task.

- Easy to start and stop time recording - Ability to continue tracking time of tasks from earlier in the day or week - ability to report the % of my monthly time spent at both project and task level

Puntos en contra:

- in Dashboard report, no way to display a column for % time for tasks inside each project. (I have requested this feature multiple times but you are ignoring me!) The dashboard bar charts DO show % but the table below listing tasks and projects does not and cannot be customized. My employer needs % time use on each task, and currently I need to manually calculate! - in the latest UI, the 'Start new' button starts recording time against an 'empty' record. I am forced to open it and add details. What I want it to do is exactly the same as the '+ Add time log' button. That is, open the editor for me to enter Project, task, etc, and only start recording time when I click the blue 'Add time log' button. - - in the latest UI, when I '+ Add time log' , I want the editor to close immediately after I click the blue 'Add time log' button, to save space of the screen. (It is unlikely users want to add multiple time logs one after the other.) - in the latest UI, the blue 'Add time log' button (below the editor) should be renamed "Add and Start" to make it obvious that time recording will start. - the 'Favorite log' feature is non-intuitive and clunky. Suggest adding a simple 'star' icon to each task which I can click to make it a favorite. OR on the Edit time log dialog, add a 'star' icon I can click - when I 'Add a favourite time log', I want the editor to close immediately, to save space of the screen. (It is unlikely users want to add multiple favorites one after the other.)

Brian
Principal en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Flexible, Simple Time tracking

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a freelancer, my ongoing success depends on my ability to get paid for my work. As such, an accurate and flexible time tracking software is quite possibly the most critical software function in my business. I cannot accurately bill my clients without it. My Hours does everything I need it to do, and is in an easy to use and functional format with a clean, uncluttered interface. It's become an indispensable tool for me.

There was very little learning curve. I had changed to My Hours from an old tracking software from another vendor (which I had used for many years) and was initially concerned that I would lose productivity when switching to the new software. But I was wrong. I was up and running in less than an hour. Once I got it running, I quickly realized that it was more flexible than the old software I had been using and would enable me to do everything I was accustomed to doing with the old software but with none of the problems that drove me to change. It's been a painless and seamless change to using My Hours.

Puntos en contra:

At first the user interface took some getting used to, and some of the features were in unfamiliar or unintuitive places, but that quickly became a non-issue for me. And the company is always making incremental improvements.

Jeannie
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Best time tracker for solopreneurs!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Absolutely love My Hours & have for years! I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and have a free TSheets account, and have used many different time trackers over the years, I prefer My Hours. If I had a team I might need the features of TSheets, but since it's just me, My Hours is perfect, and free. I love the simplicity and it gives me everything I need. Love the dashboard that shows me my average billable hours per day, and my average hourly rate. I've set up projects/tasks for unbillable time as well as billable, so the dashboard is invaluable in showing me how productive my time is.

Free version has everything I need without a bunch of things I don't. Love the dashboard!

Puntos en contra:

Can't remove unused columns, such as status & invoiced, from activity report

Kristen
Data Analysis en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent and robust even as a free service

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This has allowed me to keep detailed billing records for a handful of my freelance clients. There is so much flexibility that I could easily use it even for flat fee projects. It is simple to set up and almost mindless to use, yet it feels very robust. I've never felt a feature is missing. After trying countless competitors, including some very expensive industry software, I'm still convinced this is the best choice. And as my business grows, there's plenty of room to upgrade and expand the uses. Also, and importantly, customer service is wonderful. One weekend, I stupidly locked myself out of my account but changing the email address to one I no longer use or have access to. I still don't know what I did, but CS responded within hours. They found my account even though none of the info I'd provided was accurate. They completely saved my weekend! And they didn't even make fun of me for the mistake! Through all my experiences, I've become a huge fan of My Hours. I'm happy to talk to anyone who is considering it.

This software is simple to set up and use. I don't waste any time setting up a new project. Once I've entered the client, I just start timing and go. I usually use the free version. I don't do a lot of hourly billing in my freelance career. So, I track projects and then add up the hours to create my own invoices in WorD. This service allows me to keep permanent detailed records, and my clients know they can ask for the information if they want to review how I spend my time. If I take on more than the small handful of clients I currently have, I plan to upgrade to a paid account so I am able to generate invoices and have more clients. But for a basic user, this is the best service I've found. And I've tried them all. Note, I used to be an attorney in a small practice. I would have used this constantly in my billing had I known about it.

Puntos en contra:

I sometimes forget to hit start or stop because there is no window hovering over my workspace. Other than that, I honestly have no complaints. It suits my needs perfectly.

hace 5 años

Dear Kristen, Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to hear our service is valuable to you and that our support was able to save your weekend :) All the best, The My Hours Team

Melanie
Director en RU
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Some very good bits & 1 or 2 niggles

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our old time recording system ceased to be supported so we had to find a new one. We looked at lots of alternatives and ran a new one for almost a year but it was dreadful. Lots of systems want to manage your whole practice rather than just log time so finding My Hours was a real relief. We run it alongside Xero and our CRM both of which we didn’t want to change. Apart from niggles as above this has been a great system for us.

It’s great to be able to log time as you work, whether in the office or in the move. I’m sure being easy to do so means we capture more chargeable hours than we did using our old (very annoying) system.

Puntos en contra:

Overall this is a great product but I have a few niggles which I hope might get sorted out. I don’t like that time is logged to the second rather than whole minutes or nearest 5 minutes - it makes us look money grabbing. Not being able to set up a new chargeable project without having to go into a more detailed screen is annoying and no longer having a link back to the time record from a time report is slowing us down. I don’t like the time report layout as you have to look for the client name and project name - our old original system included a header with this detail which made for better client presentation.

Bookkeeper and accountant en Irlanda
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

great fit for a great price

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: assisting greatly with our monthly invoicing and monitoring of staffs productivity

Usually time recording systems, when geared at accountants and solicitors, cost a fortune. This product is simple, and cost effective and has helped us increase our billing by approximately 10 - 15% percent each month, which far outweighs the cost. It helps us identify fixed fee clients who need a review as their business has expanded and the reports from my hours can be used to assist with justification of increases,

Puntos en contra:

Up until recently, the exporting of large volume of data was very slow, and frequently crashed the system, however the way the reports are prepared has changed and is now working super. e.g. show me all time spent on a client for the last 12 month by all staff.

hace 3 años

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! It is very exciting to hear that My Hours has helped you increase your billing by 10 - 15%, this is awesome! Thank you for your feedback on the speed of reporting as well, we are glad that the changes were this effective. All the best, My Hours Team

Anna
Program Coordinator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Even the free version is excellent

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The free version is easy to navigate and lets me track all my hours and export them into an attractive, well organized spreadsheet.

I've used the free version to track my hours for four years and have found it very helpful. I can easily split my time among various tasks - and then bill appropriately. The interface is self explanatory. Sometimes I start the clock to record in real time. Sometimes I go back and enter past work. I run a report at the end of the week and download my hours to send to my respective employers. It's all very easy to operate.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found a way to reallocate past time by combining tasks.

Vicke
Certified Residential Appraiser en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

Great product for contractors

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I used this as a free product for several years. That is something that My Hours makes possible for contractors like me. However, last year they ran a good deal and I decided the product was worth paying for. It would be good if there was a tiered pricing system so that sole contractors purchase the product for much less than a larger company that uses all the features.

As a sole-proprietor contractor who has a fixed fee per job rather than per hour, I do not use a tenth of the capability of this product. However, part of my license requirements is to keep a log of my time by assignment. This product makes that easy. I can set up multiple projects with multiple clients in just a few minutes. And managing my time recording for multiple projects a day is simple. I'd also like to commend this product for continuous advancements in capability and ease of use.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few things that I either don't understand or don't work exactly like I think they will. For example, I would like my preplanned task list to show up in a specific order when I set up a new project, but I couldn't figure out how to get them in the order I wanted them. I should just contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT], because the few times I've needed help she has always managed to get me sorted out.

Melanie
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Super Time Tracker! Free version is awesome

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Very useful with extra features; showing percentages of where I spend time, tracking expenses like mileage. Meets all my main goals

The free version first, but I like how you can create categories then make notes specifically for the time you spent as well as add expenses. It's also very helpful to report out to my board where I'm spending my time and I can put it into a pie chart with percentages, which is so helpful when sending this data to our bookkeepers.

Puntos en contra:

Having to use the ":" when entering hours and the terms used aren't intuitive, like I always fumble around trying to pick the right report I want or to set up new categories.

Katie
Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Helpful for Tracking Time on Multiple Clients

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I work at a healthcare non-profit that also has a for-profit subsidiary that is similar to an agency managing other clients. A few years ago, we implemented a new timesheet system that required us to report hours on each client. I use My Hours every single day to track the time I spend on different clients/projects so that I can accurately fill out my timesheet twice a month. We have to submit our timesheet a few days before the pay period ends (i.e. submit July 30th on July 26th), so I have to guess how much time I'm going to spend on each client over those few days (I use an excel spreadsheet to estimate this). After submitting my timesheet, I use My Hours to track the actual time spent and then reconcile it on the next timesheet. It's exhausting, but this software makes it SO much easier, and I am very grateful that the features I need are free to use. Also customer support is very helpful if you have any questions. Thank you so much!

I use My Hours every single day to track the time I spend on different clients/projects so that I can accurately fill out my timesheet twice a month. I am very grateful that the features I need are free to use. Thank you so much!

Puntos en contra:

It takes some getting used to (not very intuitive), and but customer support helped me fix the activity report to a default view so that I don't have to change it to what I need (total daily time by project) every time. I should have contacted them sooner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a great help!

Claude Real
Graphic Designer en Canadá
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great products and I recommend, but some improvement needed

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My main use for this software is for my Graphic Designer business, but I recently started to use it also with my second job as IT Business Analyst and I can say, as an analyst, that the product is well design and simple. Once the mobile version is fixed and the ability to connect via API is rendered available, I think this product could be perfect for any company, at least in IT and Graphic Design.

The ability to enter the time online is a great plus. The tracking of time by project, client, tasks, etc. is really accurate and really helps to do a better management of hours per project and helps a lot for the billing of customers.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is really bad on mobile devices (mostly cellphones). On tablets it's not so bad, but cellphone really need a major improvement. Also, and I want to indicate that it may be a lack of knowledge on my part, but I still haven't found the ability to connect to the software using an API to connect with a Payroll system.

Barbara
Sales Consultant en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

My Hours has the functionality I need and is easy to use.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very good experience. On the rare occasion I have asked for customer support I've been pleased with the responsiveness. I feel that the subscription is very well priced. I signed up for the paid PRO version. Really pleased with the functionality. Though for a period I did not need the invoicing feature, so it was an added bonus that I could switch to the free version for just tracking hours, and my history was retained.

I like that I can track by project and then different ways within the project. I choose hours. Then I can pull a summary as well as generate an invoice. Very easy and clean and very cost effective.

Puntos en contra:

If I had to pick something, first I'll preface by saying in no way is this a deal breaker. But the calendar starts with Monday, instead of the US calendar view I am more familiar with which starts on Sunday.