15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre My Hours

La "solución de registro de tiempo fácil de usar" es la frase más frecuente con la que los clientes describen a My Hours desde 2002. Comienza a usarlo gratis.

Descubre más sobre My Hours

Easy to use, I can track my working time efficiently. A good set of features available for free tier accounts.

Puntos en contra:

I was a little hesitant at first because the country this software originated from may be a country with higher cybercrime activity.

Valoraciones de My Hours

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

My Hours tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 944 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado My Hours?

Filtrar opiniones (944)

Productos cosméticos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Buena herramienta para el control de las horas de trabajo

5,0 el año pasado

Herramienta utilizada por parte del equipo para monitorizar las horas de trabajo y facturar el tiempo efectivo de trabajo, muy util si la quieres utilizar con tu equipo o para conocer el tiempo que has estado trabajando en proyectos y facturarlos, nosotros estamos encantados ¡ Plenamente recomendable !

Puntos en contra:

no hay nada que no nos guste de esta herramienta, además tiene una versión gratuita si quieres probarla

Kim
Kim
Consultant en Canadá
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

MyHours - great way to track my time

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great way to help me prepare my invoices for clients

It is really easy to set up. Day to day it works great! And I love that it is free - for 1 person and not a team to use, the free version makes the most sense.

Puntos en contra:

They often upgrade things and then I have to figure out what the changes are Sometimes the changes are not for the best.

Nadege
Nadege
Freelance en Portugal
Oficina ejecutiva, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

If you don't need integration with an external app, this is the best time tracker I've seen

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Response time of MyHours is amazing. You click, it starts. Some other software are simply too slow to process information or start tasks and I'm always wondering if the task timer has started or not. Also, this UI actually incites you to take notes which is never something you do naturally because, at that moment, you KNOW what you are working on. However, two months down the line, when the client says "what is this 4h30 log there ??", you can respond clearly "Oh you called me and you procrastinated for hours before making a decision, that's why it took so long dude !" :))

- Its user interface is pretty, fast-reacting, intuitive. It takes no time to understand how it works. - You can assign the same task to various projects, which is pretty cool : the fact that I have several projects where the same tasks apply (I manage a client's clients and for each of them, I have translations, website audit, profile analysis to do... So it's great to create the task once and for all and assign it to each sub-client). - With the invoicing feature, you can see immediately what's been invoiced, what's to be invoiced. As a freelancer, this is great as you don't necessarily invoice all your clients at the end of a month. Some yes, but some are invoiced at the end of a project. No looking around, exports, calculations, to see who needs to be invoiced. - Because of how it's set up, unless you are really not focused, it's pretty impossible to have logs that don't correspond to a project and a client. My previous time tracking softwares were leaving me with unidentified logs that kept me wondering for hours on what project / task I worked three weeks ago, at 1.21am !! :) I ended up deleting logs because I had no clue if it was a mistake or a real work log... - You can set up hourly rates per task or per project or per team member. That comes in handy because, in my case, I have different clients that I charge differently. And within the same client, I also have different rates depending on the project. - Pricing is spot on.

Puntos en contra:

Liking "least" is not how I would define it... I would say there is room for improvement in a couple of areas that are, right now, not critical for me (but might be for others): - No integration (that I know of) with productivity software / project management software (Asana, Basecamp, Monday, Slack, Airtable, etc...). For some, it will prove a bit wasteful to have tasks in those apps and to have to repeat them in MyHours. - Filtering is limited. For example, I have two clients that are close partners and even though I invoice them separately, projects are intertwined. I need to group those two clients together when I report and analyze time spent on projects. Right now, I can only filter one client at a time and I would appreciate filter where you can multiple select. - Like all time trackers I know, MyHours also doesn't provide a really great to have feature : providing a read only view for clients of logs applying to them. For example, one of my clients for whom I work on a daily basis needs to know my "count" for the month at any given time, so he knows if he can give me more work or not, since we are on an hours package basis... Having a permanent URL where he can check on his own where I'm at and what I've worked on and how long would avoid time wasted for him asking me and time wasted for me telling him :)

hace 5 años

Hi Nadege, thank you so much for your kind review. Below are my short comments: 1. We are indeed slow on the integrations part. Will improve on this front very soon. 2. You can, in fact, select multiple projects or clients in reports. Maybe it is not straightforward enough. Please, contact support to learn how. 3. Shared reporting would make total sense, thanks. Thank you for your suggestions and kind words. Miha My Hours Team

Bob
Owner en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great lightweight utility for tracking time

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As a small business with only a handful of clients, it's vitally important for me to know how much time I'm actually spending on a project. I've tried various time-tracking tools and My Hours is, by far, the best value of the bunch: Just the right amount of functionality without too many complications, and at a fair cost. I've recommended it to others on several occasions.

My Hours is an affordable, simple system to track time for anyone or any organization that works by the hour. I started with it as an individual and it was a great tool for helping me improve my estimates and increase profitability of the work I took on. I've since expanded it to a small team, and it's my main resource for time management and substantiating client invoices.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few issues, such as the selector window shuts down when you reach the bottom of a list - so if you're just a little bit heavy on the mouse and miss the right moment to click, you end up having to go back and re-select the client/project etc. Also, a recent change in the way reports work has forced me to change the way I do billing. I find it frustrating but no more so than the unanticipated changes every online service provider makes from time to time.

Oleg
technician en Canadá
Redes informáticas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I have to recommend it !

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I have been using similar apps for over 6 years and in the last 3 years I am using only MyHours app - it is the best from my point of view. It has a really simple format allowing it to be quickly understood by new users and it responds to most of my requirements.MyHours is available in web and app mode and allowing to be used anywhere and at any time which can really help if you have a lot of small customers. You always can add, edit and check notes regarding your job tasks, time tracking, create any notes, and even add some images for recording. Reports from MyHours help me to create invoices, and avoid any situation when I can forget something.I have to add, It is reliable - I didn't find any losses in my records and didn't meet any interruption in access to my data over all time. As I am using it just for my individual small businesses, I can truly confirm - It's a nice solution for that.

it has a free unlimited by-time versionit is reliable I always have access to all my notes and recordsIt is possible to switch to Pro plan with additional options

Puntos en contra:

None. Of course, there are always ways to improve functionality.Definitely, as a free tool - it is the best and fulfills most of my requirements.

Mandy
Architect en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

Great customizable time tracker

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I’ve reached out to My Hours over the years and their customer service has been great. The issues were due to user error in my end. This is such a vital part of my business and I really appreciate that you can use many free features and add on as needed. Would recommend!

I’ve been using My Hours for several years now, at previous firms and now for my own practice. It’s a very easy to use and customizable interface. It makes daily task logging a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

There are a lot of premium features that as a sole business owner I do not need. My Hours works perfectly for my current needs.

Yasmin
Web Developer en Brasil
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Best time tracking & project management tool I've used

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It's a time saver and logging hours has never been easier.

I love how easy it is to track time on My Hours and how I can keep my projects and tasks organized. The reports help me have an overall idea of each month's work, time (billable and non-billable), tasks, and projects. The dashboard filters and bulk editing are great tools.

I didn't find anything that I didn't like in My Hours

Simone
Virtual Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, Trabajador autónomo

Perfect for Virtual Time Tracking

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I really enjoy using this product. One of my clients just started using another app for their contract employees, which is very similar to My Hours, but I have no intention of changing. My Hours is the perfect app for my needs.

It's easy to use, customizable to your needs, and the reports are very robust. The customer service is very helpful and timely. I initially used another product but am so glad I changed to this one.

Puntos en contra:

I have not found anything that I do not like, however, I am the only one using it. I do not have a team that I need to manage.

Sylvain
Technical director en Francia
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

My best friend in projects

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I use this app since 6 years almost, and i saw it evoluate in a good way (easy to use, design friendly, features...), and i recommand it often to my friends

It's simple, it's very adaptive on your needs, and it's free for little projects

Puntos en contra:

not so much, i use just basics features and it's ok for me

Mindaugas
Consultant en Lituania
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Simplest and most user friendly time tracker out there

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Tracking time in real time, analyzing stats in reports, exporting time spent per month for informing clients and billing

I like how easy this tool is to use. I tried may other tools, but this one was the one. The whole structure and layout of tool is super intuitive, no unnecessary features are there. I think this is a hidden gem.

Puntos en contra:

I can't really think about any weak parts of this tool. Free version is everything I need.

Jaimie
Jaimie
Owner/Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Great time tracker!

5,0 hace 7 meses

I love the ease-of-use with the time tracker and the ability to review all time tracked each week. It helps me easily put together my invoices at the end of each month.

Puntos en contra:

The Reports dashboard is a little confusing and could be improved.

Helena
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Vino y licores, Trabajador autónomo

Free, Easy to use & customize

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've used My Hours for 9 years and have turned several other contractors over to this software because of the ease of use, functionality AND if you missed starting the clock then you can go back in and set it afterwards. It's accurate and so very simple to use.

I just love how simple this is and has all the functions/categories I need. I have several clients so this makes it even better. It's also easy to export out for billing purposes.

Puntos en contra:

I didn't like how it USED TO BE hard to set up a project and a task but this has been updated and work great.

Adriano
Web Designer en Brasil
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Very userfull tool for time tracking with great reports

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: 1) Control the amount of time I work with projects and each client.
2) Know exactly what to charge from my clients
3) More control over time consuming tasks

MyHours is very easy to use and generate reports with nice graphics and statistics. I can review time consuming tasks and have more control over the projects. MyHours also give me information about how much each task costs to me and what to charge in my billings. I'm using the free plan for 2 years and this tool is a big help for my webdesign projects.

Puntos en contra:

The color pallete :) I enjoy dark interfaces, perhaps in future this option could be available. For now, MyHours is perfect for my needings.

Doretha
Freelance Graphic Designer en Países Bajos
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Accurate billing and time tracking

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The software is easy to understand. I use it daily to track my time and manage my projects to give my clients an accurate breakdown of the time spent in order to reflect the fair monetary value at the end of the month.

I love the automated billing feature for every individual project created that ensures I bill my clients fairly and give them a detailed report on how their hours were spent.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the email functionality or summery does not work, and I try again later...

Kristen
Data Analysis en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent and robust even as a free service

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: This has allowed me to keep detailed billing records for a handful of my freelance clients. There is so much flexibility that I could easily use it even for flat fee projects. It is simple to set up and almost mindless to use, yet it feels very robust. I've never felt a feature is missing. After trying countless competitors, including some very expensive industry software, I'm still convinced this is the best choice. And as my business grows, there's plenty of room to upgrade and expand the uses. Also, and importantly, customer service is wonderful. One weekend, I stupidly locked myself out of my account but changing the email address to one I no longer use or have access to. I still don't know what I did, but CS responded within hours. They found my account even though none of the info I'd provided was accurate. They completely saved my weekend! And they didn't even make fun of me for the mistake! Through all my experiences, I've become a huge fan of My Hours. I'm happy to talk to anyone who is considering it.

This software is simple to set up and use. I don't waste any time setting up a new project. Once I've entered the client, I just start timing and go. I usually use the free version. I don't do a lot of hourly billing in my freelance career. So, I track projects and then add up the hours to create my own invoices in WorD. This service allows me to keep permanent detailed records, and my clients know they can ask for the information if they want to review how I spend my time. If I take on more than the small handful of clients I currently have, I plan to upgrade to a paid account so I am able to generate invoices and have more clients. But for a basic user, this is the best service I've found. And I've tried them all. Note, I used to be an attorney in a small practice. I would have used this constantly in my billing had I known about it.

Puntos en contra:

I sometimes forget to hit start or stop because there is no window hovering over my workspace. Other than that, I honestly have no complaints. It suits my needs perfectly.

hace 7 años

Dear Kristen, Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to hear our service is valuable to you and that our support was able to save your weekend :) All the best, The My Hours Team

Vicke
Certified Residential Appraiser en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

Great product for contractors

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I used this as a free product for several years. That is something that My Hours makes possible for contractors like me. However, last year they ran a good deal and I decided the product was worth paying for. It would be good if there was a tiered pricing system so that sole contractors purchase the product for much less than a larger company that uses all the features.

As a sole-proprietor contractor who has a fixed fee per job rather than per hour, I do not use a tenth of the capability of this product. However, part of my license requirements is to keep a log of my time by assignment. This product makes that easy. I can set up multiple projects with multiple clients in just a few minutes. And managing my time recording for multiple projects a day is simple. I'd also like to commend this product for continuous advancements in capability and ease of use.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few things that I either don't understand or don't work exactly like I think they will. For example, I would like my preplanned task list to show up in a specific order when I set up a new project, but I couldn't figure out how to get them in the order I wanted them. I should just contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT], because the few times I've needed help she has always managed to get me sorted out.

Katie
Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Helpful for Tracking Time on Multiple Clients

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I work at a healthcare non-profit that also has a for-profit subsidiary that is similar to an agency managing other clients. A few years ago, we implemented a new timesheet system that required us to report hours on each client. I use My Hours every single day to track the time I spend on different clients/projects so that I can accurately fill out my timesheet twice a month. We have to submit our timesheet a few days before the pay period ends (i.e. submit July 30th on July 26th), so I have to guess how much time I'm going to spend on each client over those few days (I use an excel spreadsheet to estimate this). After submitting my timesheet, I use My Hours to track the actual time spent and then reconcile it on the next timesheet. It's exhausting, but this software makes it SO much easier, and I am very grateful that the features I need are free to use. Also customer support is very helpful if you have any questions. Thank you so much!

I use My Hours every single day to track the time I spend on different clients/projects so that I can accurately fill out my timesheet twice a month. I am very grateful that the features I need are free to use. Thank you so much!

Puntos en contra:

It takes some getting used to (not very intuitive), and but customer support helped me fix the activity report to a default view so that I don't have to change it to what I need (total daily time by project) every time. I should have contacted them sooner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a great help!

Kambrie
Sound Designer en EE. UU.
Música, Trabajador autónomo

Best Option Available

4,0 hace 5 meses

I like that it's easy to use and mostly user friendly. Being able to use tags is paramount for me, as I like to categorize my projects, so that I can give more accurate pricing quotes to my clients.

Puntos en contra:

Features I'd love to see:-I wish there was a feature to input how long you've worked on a project (when making backlogs) in decimals (like if I could input "3.15" instead of "3 hours, 9 minutes". I can calculate it out, but that obviously takes me much longer)-When ticking off tasks, I'd love if the tasks added up to 100% and you could see a meter/circle of how much you've completed as you tick things off!-I'd love to be able to have projects be BOTH billable and non-billable, but still with the "project-based rate" setting.The following are for the DETAILED REPORTS feature (which is honestly my favorite feature):-I wish there was an option to click "all time" instead of manually going to the right year I started to now.-I wish the page kept my settings instead of reverting to default every time. I like to keep the tags visible, but I hate having to go into the settings and change that every time I need it.-With the tags, I'd love to toggle an option between "any of the chosen tags" and "all of the chosen tags". Sometimes I need to deepen or further specify my search, but I'm unable to have the parameter that the search results need to match ALL of the tags rather than any of them.

Tohmm
Principal Architect / Owner en Canadá
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

My Hours - You've Got My Back

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My accounting and knowing where I am is much improved and it just feels much more professional and convincing when I can have a digital record. Support is *Awesome* as I said above. We are on different continents, and sometimes the time change gets in the way but it's never been a big deal. I used to do my timekeeping on paper for speed; then I was on a spreadsheet that a friend cooked up, but.. it was too convoluted and took too much time. This takes time as well but not as much and I find it more user-friendly.. Thanks..

I like that it's easy to use. Once you set it up, inputting project info, specific tasks, and hourly rates, you just need to open it up and go. I just list my projects alphabetically, so it's easy to enter in the project. I have a pretty complete list of tasks for each project, and of course the times are at your fingertips so all that info gets loaded in quickly and recorded. I love the fact that I can take the raw data and quickly get the month's hours and billable amounts right away. Also..support is awesome! Just sayin'...

Puntos en contra:

There have been times when I couldn't figure out how to add a task to a project, but that's probably me and not the program. Small thing but if you are inputting info from say, two weeks ago, and you go to say reports for a second, then back to projects..it doesn't go back to the page two weeks ago, it goes to today's page. So you end up putting two weeks ago info on today's sheet if you are not careful. Easy to rectify by changing the date on 'edit' but still a pain..

Brad
Graphic Designer en Sudáfrica
Producción audiovisual, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great time tracking app for creatives.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: MyHours is our go to app in the studio to track time for projects and tasks. It is very useful when it comes time to bill our clients fort the hours worked - and our clients really appreciate a comprehensive breakdown of the hours worked on daily, weekly and monthly basis.

I appreciate how I can easily login and start tracking the time for each project and task I undertake in a day. I like how you can create the client categories, project names and link this to the actual person you are doing the work for - which is really helpful when juggling multiple projects in the day or week. The ability to download the reports is also very helpful when it comes to billing the client for hours worked. The weekly MyHours snapshot email is also useful to gain an overview of hours worked in the previous week.

Puntos en contra:

There is not much to dislike about this software as it is set-up to be user-friendly and has great features. I did find the previous online interface a little easier to use than the new interface - but they may just be because I got so used to using previous version before the change. The new interface has a bit more of a learning curve to figure out where everything is and how it functions.

Matt
Quality Manager en Canadá
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Awesome productivity tool!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Awesome App. I use it all day at least 5 days per week. Highly recommended.

The free version has enough for most users. I use it to track what aspects of my job I am spending my time on. This helps answer the question: How much of your time would you say you spend on task X? Basic charts show you exactly where you are spending time. Generating that awareness also helps me to utilize my time more effectively. The visibility tends to make a person waste less time, as they are accountable to the App to log it somewhere useful. I've recommended this for that purpose to several of my colleagues.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes a few more clicks than necessary to enter the times. The Now +/- feature is awesome, but manually keying in times like 11:35 AM to 1:00 PM manually is a lot of buttons and possibly could be a little easier with some basic data entry tools. Maybe 2 +/- buttons? One for 5 min, one for 30 min or 1 hour?

Joe
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Use it as a single user and I love it!

4,0 hace 7 años

What I like most about this software is the ease of setting up projects and selecting projects for time entry. I love the different settings for time entry also, the 'standard' way and the quick mode. I also like how I can automatically assign tasks to every new project, that is so helpful! Overall, I think the architects and developers have done a great job making this software simple, powerful and easy to use! The user experience is phenomenal and I'm not overloaded with options!

Puntos en contra:

What I like least about this software is that it seems as though it has trouble loading sometimes and "hangs", especially when I modify a time entry. It feels like the server is undergoing maintenance and it has trouble connecting. It's not often and this hasn't deterred me from using it, but it is the first negative attribute that comes to mind. Also, I wish the software had a feature to report and track time in decimal notation.

hace 7 años

Dear Joe, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our Free plan is valuable to your work. :) We did have a few technical mishaps in the past which is why we upgraded to a state of the art cloud hosting service. We are working hard on making your My Hours experience as flawless as possible. However, if you do notice any strange behavior or you would like to make a suggestion such as the decimal notation you mentioned, please, do not hesitate to email us at support@myhours.com. We take user suggestions very seriously and providing good support is very important to us. Thanks again and happy tracking, The My Hours Team

Kirk
Director of Court Technologies en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Solid product that is easy to incorporate into the organization

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Happy with the software and the way it works for my organization. I was up and running in less than an hour and the software easily adapts to meet my changing needs.

This product is easy to use, set up and incorporate into the daily functions of the organization. Technology is solid and accessible. The mobile app allows you to connect anywhere as well.

Puntos en contra:

You cannot sort the time log in reverse chronological order. I cannot always use the state/stop feature so I manually enter my times. I work on projects each day and have to scroll through till the end to see where my entries end.

Caroline
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados

My Hours time-tracking software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our employees are happy using My Hours for their hours and tasks on a variety of projects. I haven't had one complaint! The administrator features are flexible and easy to use. Over all a very positive experience with this product and I can certainly recommend it as a cost-effective product for time-tracking.

My Hours time-tracking software provides everything we need as a small business both for our payroll time-tracking and for customer billing. We've been using it for several years now without any problems. The customer support is great and any questions are answered by return email within 24 hours. The My Hours team are always listening to customer feedback and improving the product. It's great value for money.

Puntos en contra:

When I'm running the Activity feature, I'd like to be able to expand the width of the columns but this can be done when exported to Excel format so it's not a big deal. Also, the time format of the Activity feature is only available in hours & minutes unless you export to Excel (as 'export' not 'report') where it appears in both hours & minutes and decimal format.

Eric
Web Application Developer en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Lightweight time-tracking great for small business

5,0 hace 7 meses

The app is easy-to-use, quick to implement, lightweight (no unnecessary features), and fast. It's also much cheaper than other products. It also has a mobile app which I use frequently.

Puntos en contra:

Dark mode would be nice.