España Producto local

Opiniones de R2 Docuo

4,6 (10) ¡Escribe una reseña! España Producto local

Sobre R2 Docuo

Recupera tiempo y aumenta la productividad. Empresas de renombre han elegido esta solución fácil de usar para la gestión de documentos y flujos de trabajo.

Descubre más sobre R2 Docuo

Puntos en contra:

Price is lower than other alternatives with similar utilities. Learning to use R2Docuo is quite simple.

Valoraciones de R2 Docuo

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

R2 Docuo tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 10 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (10)

Quality manager en España
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados

FOR QUALITY & SHE MANAGING SYSTEM

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, SHE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, COMPLAINTS, CAPA,...

ALL THE MANAGEMENT IN A SINGLE PROGRAM, INTERRELATION BETWEEN STRUCTURES, TRACEABILITY, EASY TO UNDERSTAND USERS,VERY WELL ORGANIZED, EXPORT TO EXCEL

Puntos en contra:

I DON'T MANAGE VERY WELL CHANGES VERSIONS. BUT I NEED TRAINING TO IMPROVE BETTER THE POSIBILITIES SOME FIELDS NEED MORE CHARACTERS, ARE SHORT FOR WHAT WE NEED

hace 4 años

Thanks for your review Anna, Glad to see you are building a structured data network using R2 Docuo. You can configure metadata fields to allow as many characters as you need, please refer to the online doc or contact us for support. Best

Silvia
Accountant en España
Banca, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A tool made to improve your productivity

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using R2Docuo for months to organize all the documentation of an organization in which I collaborate regularly. What I liked most about R2 Docuo is the ease of learning how to use all the functions we needed.

Workflow utility is very useful for establishing work processes. Also we can send large files without using another software.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing I didn't like about R2 Docuo, I thought it was a very useful tool.

hace 3 años

Hi Silvia, Thanks for sharing your experience with R2 Docuo.

Juan Carlos
Administracion en España
Externalización/deslocalización, 201-500 empleados

Perfect software for the SME

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is a very good experience, since we have organized the documentation of the company and improved the workflows, being able to easily share the information with our clients.

simplicity, easily adapts to the company, personalization and technical support

Puntos en contra:

have more controls to incorporate into the workflows, and not available for android (solved in February 2019)

hace 4 años

Hi Juan Carlos, Thank you for your review and the feedback. We are implementing additional control features for the R2 Docuo workflows and will keep doing that in upcoming releases. On the other hand R2 Docuo for Android is about to be released. You will be informed as soon as it is available. Regards.

Juan Pedro
Partner en España
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Almost perfect

5,0 hace 4 años

Plenty of features, reasonable price, scalable. Allows your company to grow and increase its automation related with docs progressively, at your own pace.

Puntos en contra:

The main con for us is that it is semi-closed: that is, you cannot backup your Docuo database locally neither replicate it on your servers for backup or High Availability: if they close their servers, you lost all your documents. Another con is that you pay for your downloading bandwith, so if you ever needed a big download, it will cost you extra money.

hace 4 años

Hi Juan Pedro, thank you for your R2 Docuo review. We are aware of the improvements that you and other users require regarding local replication. It is complicated to fix that in our license model due to bandwith consumption (wich also links with your second point). Anyway we must find a solution for local replication in the future. That being said, in case of disaster or server closing we are legally forced by any means to bring back your data and we would. Regards

Derek
Derek
Director en España
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The file storage and sharing app that ticks all our boxes

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The benefits of having encrypted online storage and sharing are just the start. Financially our business will benefit as we can now do away with our server and give all our staff the ability to work at home and access their documents anywhere in the world.

I really like the fact that R2 Docuo is a pure file storage and file sharing app and not a syncing service. I don't want to sync my documents to a PC and it is so easy to download and edit documents. The other great feature is the ease of assigning permissions to different users and collaborators.

Puntos en contra:

The inability to save a new document straight onto the app.

hace 4 años

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know you are using R2 Docuo filesharing and cloud collaboration features. We have registered your suggestion about creating new documents straight in R2 Docuo. The team will consider your ideas and those of other users in order to improve the service as much as we can. Regards

JESUS
Owner en Francia
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for my small business

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I'm one of the worst people to organize with the company's documentation. R2Docuo has allowed me to standardize archiving processes and save documentation correctly.
Before knowing this application I lost the documents organizing files in different folders according to months and file typologies. Now with R2Docuo everything is easier.
My main fear was that I would have to spend a lot of time learning the software itself, but the truth is that it has been much more user friendly than I expected.
In short, a good tool that I use every day in the management of my company.

Easy to learn and work with. It has alternative features that allow me to send large files easily and securely

Puntos en contra:

I'm happy with the tool. At the moment I haven't encountered any problems when implementing my document management system.

hace 3 años

Hi Jesus, Thanks for sharing your experience with R2 Docuo on Capterra. We are glad to see it is helping your business.

Jesús
Jesús
Technician en España
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use this program daily, very useful, several applications in one.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has so many applications that it took me a while to relate them all to automate jobs.

With this program I can organize all the documentation that comes to my email, scan and store invoices, and correctly organize all my files in automated paths.

Puntos en contra:

It is a tool with more utilities than others in the same price range.

Almudena
Almudena
Owner, Direction en España
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

An application with more utilities than I thought at first.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Nothing to highlight.

R2Docuo is a program that helps me with the daily management of all company files, invoices, projects, articles, everything I organize with this application. I also use it every time I have to send an oversized file for my email program.

hace 3 años

Hi Almudena, Thabk you very much for your review. We are glad you are getting value from R2 Docuo. Best

Óscar Antonio
Óscar Antonio
Socio fundador en España
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados

R2 DOCUO makes our WORK easier

3,0 hace 4 años

The best thing about this software is that it facilitates the daily work of our company, saving both us and our customers, as we share a common place to exchange and store documentation.

Puntos en contra:

What I like the least is that you can not customize the appearance of the entire directory.

hace 4 años

Hi Óscar Antonio, thank you for sharing your opinion about R2 Docuo. Glad to know R2 Docuo file exchange features are solving requirements for your business. Corporate image customization always has been a main goal of R2 Docuo. We are working towards making that customization deeper in the interface and hope to improve that in the future.

Manuela
Freelance en España
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An affordable solution to keep all my documents organized

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: A program designed to manage all the files and documentation of your company. Once you learn to use it, it becomes indispensable in routine tasks.

Most applications are rapidly learned. It also offers other utilities such as the transfer of large files and storage in the cloud.

Puntos en contra:

I have no complaints. I worked quickly and effectively from the first moment I started working with this program.