Opiniones de ReliaTrax

Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

About ReliaTrax

Practice management / EHR platform designed with tools for clinical as well collaborative care, billing, & administrative tasks.

Descubre más sobre ReliaTrax

Jim C.
Recovery Specialist/Mental Health Therapist
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
  • Características y funcionalidades
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Publicado el 29/8/2019

"Exceptional Support Team!"

Puntos a favor: There are many attributes that I like about using ReliaTrax including- the user-friendly format, the efficiency of the drop-down menu and desktop features, the speed getting to other pages, and the help page that provides quick access to specific needs. What I Like most is the prompt and effective assistance I receive from the support staff- my support team and their patients dealing w/ my endless questions.

Contras: It cannot read my mind and automatically navigate me through the site.

• Publicado el 29/8/2019
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Publicado el 15/5/2019

"Great customer service!"

Comentarios: Very positive from the beginning, throughout the setup/training process, and so responsive when we have questions or need modifications (including teaching me to fix things myself!)

Puntos a favor: The software meets all of our practice needs, as well as providing tools that we expect to utilize as our practice expands.
Customer service is terrific — very responsive and helpful when I get stuck or have a question that I can’t find in the extensive learning library.

Contras: I haven’t run into anything that hasn’t been changed (ie: limited calendar hours, as we have very early appts. RT expanded the calendar!)

Respuesta de proveedores

por Canyon City Solutions el 16/5/2019

Thanks Penny! We try to meet the needs of our providers. We look forward to working with Reliant for years to come!

• Publicado el 15/5/2019