SAVE YOURSELF TIME, MONEY AND FRUSTRATION! FITLI IS THE BEST!

Publicado el 8/2/2017
Pat T.
Executive Director
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I don't think I've ever looked forward to writing a review in my life but there is always a first for everything and FITLI more than deserves this review! I wish I could adequately express how wonderful a company and an application FITLI is! After wasting too much time, energy, and $$ on MindBody, I was very grateful to find this company! The customer service is beyond compare. John worked with me first over a couple of phone calls to establish whether this was the right software for me and whether we were a company that FITLI could serve. They went outside of their comfort zone, I'm sure, working with us as we are not the usual people they serve - we teach and coach a sport; our needs are radically different from that of a yoga studio, per se. But after a couple of calls, John handed off the baton to Dan who has been the most patient, supportive, nonjudgmental teacher and guide one could ever ask for. By the time our application was set up, I felt confident I could manage it on my own. And when I got stuck in the process of setting it up, he made sure I got the support I needed. No frustration, no long waits for him to get back to me. In fact, I don't think I've ever even waited more than a few hours. Setting up was done in a matter of days over several weeks and didn't come close to taking the time MindBody would have taken (months). It was slowed by the time I had available to work on it; FITLI was always there when I was available to move forward on set-up. Our athletes are excited to have an electronic process for signing up for practices and paying fees. And our bookkeeper reports that her work has been streamlined - about twice as fast as what she used to do. All this is well-worth the cost which is thankfully also very transparent. The application is easy to use. I'm not the only one saying this - all of our customers are saying it too, even those who've had to contact FITLI to ask for help. We don't have the most tech-savvy customer-base and yet everyone is up and running within less than ten days of going live with the software. There are a couple of very minor changes I'd like to see in the software and I appreciate that FITLI listens to those concerns and let's me know that updates are planned. Don't look any further - you've found the people and the software!

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, transparent and amazing customer service.

Contras: Tiny inconveniences like not being able to change certain choices when setting up or the fact that I have to constantly pass by the request to review the instructor (me) every time I enter anything.

To The Point!!

Publicado el 21/8/2019
Lamarr N.
Co-Owner/Fitness Director
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Phenomenal customer service. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and down to earth nature of this awesome team at Fitli! Definitely a team that is open to change, willing to listen and accountable to their standards. A rarity in business today. Fitli is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Puntos a favor: Easy to set up & navigate
A1 Support!!!
Clients found the software easy to use
Option to be rated built into the software

Contras: Would like Quickbooks integration or additional payment options other than Braintree.

5 Stars for this software's potential.

Publicado el 22/12/2016
Robert A.
studio owner,yoga instructor, control systems engr
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I have been using the fitli software to manage class attendance and payments at a small yoga studio for a few months now. I had previously used Mind Body-Online but became so disgusted with their lack of customer support and high fees that I jumped at the chance to use an alternative. Fitli has been easy to set up our weekly class schedule with multiple instructors and types of classes, has acted as a complete solution for our customer attendance tracking and payments, and has done so at a very very low cost. The only short-coming is the ability to handle our retail sales, but this is a small part of our business and I'm sure fitli will implement the feature as time goes on. The fitli technical staff has been very responsive to minor bug fixes and very transparent when rolling out patches and upgrades. If I have a specific problem, I can email them and set up a phone conference right away to get things resolved, that is a virtual impossibility with MBO. The phone app allows our clients to keep up to date in real time with our schedule as well as book into our classes and purchase packages before arriving to the studio. As fitli grows, the app will allow people who travel to find us more easily and see the reviews our current customers have left. Bottom line is that I recommend this software for anyone needing a full solution to manage clientele attendance and payments.

Puntos a favor: Full solution to create a class schedule for our studio, track customer attendance and accept payments - all of which is extremely easy to set up.

Contras: Does not offer a full solution for retail sales.
When I click on a clients name, I would like to see their purchase history. Often times we have people that come in a few days after a package has expired and we want to see when exactly they made the initial purchase. There does not seem to be an efficient way to do this.

por fitli el 25/4/2017

Hi Robert - Thank you for the great review. At the bottom you asked to be able to set the colors of the classes on the calendar. And... we launched that improvement a few weeks back. Enjoy!

Great Value, Excellent Customer Support, Growing Company

Publicado el 5/2/2018
Andrea R.
Fitness Instructor/Owner
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The customer service is amazing. They are a small support team, so you know who will answer your questions. They are speedy in their responses, and give very thorough and clear answers. They are very open to learning your company needs and do everything they can to help you problem solve issues.
The pricing structure is very reasonable for what you get.
While there is certainly room for improvement on certain features (which they are constantly working to add and improve on), the format is clean and easy to use and find things.
This is a pretty basic software, but I think the majority of business owners would benefit from using Fitli as long as they don't need something super complicated. Plus, as stated, they have been improving and adding more features... I believe it worth checking out if you thinking of switching!

Contras: There are a few items we asked to add or improve, and many items the Fitli team has already added or fixed. It's a process to prioritize requests, so we understand that as a new and smaller company improvements will take time. Plus, their customer service is so great, (and even though it can be a bit frustrating for us admin) it is worth the wait to see what improvements are up and coming. I know that for our customers it has been a good transition from MindBody (where we were before), but there are lots of requests for Android app (which they are working on). It is a bit confusing to some users at times, but we've been able to help resolve questions pretty quickly.

I would decide to use Fitli again and again!

Publicado el 17/12/2018
Katie H.
Owner/Operator
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: This has been a fabulous experience from the start. The reps have been so extremely kind, prompt with help and thorough. Any question or concern that I have, is answered quickly through their customer service chat feature. They have been so patient with me (as I learn to use the program) and have made it all one of my favorite parts of my business. Fitli is easily integrated with my website, provides many options for me to develop promo codes and is very user friendly. You also cannot beat the price!
I never thought I would be in love with my studio management company but I am. They are regular names in my household and that's exactly the kind of experience I want!

Contras: Something I love about Fitli is that they are always working on adding new features! They listen to their customers and what would make the program even better. I would love to see an app for admin one day, they currently have one for studio members. I would also love for them to add the ability for a customer to purchase a gift card in a custom amount. But truly, I have no complaints about Fitli, just features I look forward to in the future.

Opposite of Mind Body (A Good Thing, I Swear)

Publicado el 27/6/2017
Rachael M.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: fitli takes so much stress off my life. I don't need to worry about booking clients, processing payments or managing wait lists. Any request I make gets added to the list of updates. I don't know how many clients fitli manages, but I often feel like I am one of only a handful. I am so grateful for their kindness and attentiveness to ensuring that my business prospers through the support of their software.

Puntos a favor: fitli had me up and running within an hour - that was incredible. No complicated back-end setup, no processing wait times, no complicated procedures. I asked a few questions, agreed to an overview and within 24 hours my website was fully functional and ready for booking., with a no-negotiating-needed free trial. The customer service is exceptional. They not only offer online chats, e-mail correspondence and phone conversations but they also make themselves available to respond to each request, sometimes even in the "off" hours. They are kind, prompt and even, at times, hilarious - because we all need a little hilarity in our lives.

Contras: The business is building, so they haven't figured out everything just yet. While there is a long list of "coming soon" updates, they absolutely prioritize big, unforeseen issues and work quickly to resolve anything that will impede one's business. No Android app is available but the iPhone app is pretty useless for back-end users, so it's not a big deal.

Fitli has made my job much easier and a lot less stressful!!

Publicado el 29/1/2018
Courtney L.
Wellness Coordinator
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It allowed our users to have a more hands on experience in scheduling their sessions. Our previous software did not allow them to cancel sessions or be added to a waitlist if a class was full. It has made my job a lot less stressful!

Puntos a favor: Everything! We are a university and we were looking for a software that would allow our members to sign up for Reformer classes online. We had a lot of specifications and features we wanted/needed. The Fitli team was more than accommodating and even went as far as to add new features to benefit us specifically. The customer service has been outstanding! Our customers love how user friendly the software is. The Fitli team has done a great job of creating a wonderful software as well as creating a long standing relationship with their customers. It is very rare to find a company that will reach out to you simply just to see how things are going or inquire if there is anything they can improve upon.

por fitli el 30/1/2018

Go Tigers! :)

Great software that is easy to use, but no payment processing in Canada

Publicado el 12/5/2019
Victoria K.
Studio Owner
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The software is very flexible and easy to use for anyone who is not very tech savvy. The class calendar looks very lovely and is convenient to use. The best part is the tech support team. All my questions and issues were answered and resolved right away. I highly recommend fitli to other business owners.

Contras: I knew that Fitli didn't process payments in Canada when I was signing up, and I was okay with it while my business was quite small. When the company started growing, it became overwhelming to manage all transactions manually, and that is the reason I decided to switch to another platform.

Perfect for small business

Publicado el 10/2/2018
Lynne W.
Business Owner
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: For a very affordable price, I have customers who can easily pay for and schedule classes. Teachers are notified when they have students sign up. It's easy to create a schedule, cancel sessions and notify students of changes.

Puntos a favor: Fitli has been perfect for my business. The beauty is in the simplicity and ease of use. They are also super responsive to questions and suggestions. Fitli is RELIABLE. My clients find it straightforward and easy to use. The software is easy to set up and use. It also is very affordable.

Contras: The Fitli app is only available on IOS. It would be nice to be able to customize emails to my customers.

I switched from Mindbody to Fitli over a year ago. Best decision! Excellent program great price!

Publicado el 14/2/2018
Kelly N.
Personal Trainer-Nutrition Coach
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I love that they continue to upgrade and add new features. The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful.

Contras: My biggest beef is that I cannot back-date when someone pays their membership. If their membership dues are payable on the 5th of the month and I don't get their payment until the 9th their membership that month starts on the 9th. I wish I could go back and change the date to reflect their actual due date.

Magnificent Software and Customer Service

Publicado el 23/3/2017
Vicki F.
Administrator
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Our Yoga Studio adopted Fitli at the end of December. We previously had used MindBody and that was a fiasco. It took us about two weeks to get going and during that time customer service, John Cline and Dan Jenner, were literally with us every step of the way. Every time we had a concern or a question, they answered it within minutes, most times with a phone call. And if we needed something that wasn't an option yet, they worked hard to either get us a workaround or added it for everyone to use. A lot of the missing items that we asked for have already been added to the Fitli software. The software is very user friendly for us and our clients. We are a very small studio and we wanted a software company that was up and coming and willing to work with us. We could not have found anyone better suited to us than Fitli. And we send many, many thanks to John and Dan for helping us along the way. Don't hesitate to try Fitli. You will not be disappointed.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, has 99% of the items we were looking for, book and pay, classes, packages, descriptions, reports, etc.

Contras: There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Isokinetic Speed Dev Review

Publicado el 2/8/2018
Jay L.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Ive been through 6-8 booking softwares before I met Fitli, I was skeptical at first, I went through hell with the past softwares and lost control of and clients.
With Fitli, I managed to control my clients and "book and pay" on the spot, From summer 2017 to summer 2018, I have doubled revenue from a low single digit to a double digit monthly income! This could not have been done without the easy access of FITLI.
Parents love it, and so do we!!

Puntos a favor: User-Friendly mobile app! Parents love it

Contras: Nothing bad to say here, everything about this software is great

Great Service and helpful software

Publicado el 31/8/2016
Betsy W.
Owner, Pilates Teacher
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: John and his team are exceptional. They helped me get up and running quickly and have been there to answer questions and help me through any challenges that have come up. Their software is helping me manage my small Pilates studio with ease and for a reasonable cost.

Puntos a favor: The ability for my clients to schedule with me and for them to be texted when their session is booked is great. This saves me time and effort. I also like the flexibility of being able to have hidden packages/pricing that I can apply if needed.

Contras: Because it is fairly new there some features that would be nice to have. However the Fitli team are open to suggestions and constantly working on adding new features.

Great Product and Service

Publicado el 22/12/2016
Diana D.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: After searching dozens of programs to find the right fit for our wellness center, we finally came across Fitli. It was the right price point and after getting great customer service from John, I realized that the program actually was equipped to handle what we were looking to do for our center. The Anka Wellness center is a little different and most programs out there didn't have what we needed to accommodate or they were out of our price range. The customer services is hands down the best. I felt that they really wanted to learn more about what and how I want my center to operate so that they are able to guide me better. The training was extremely helpful and they are always willing to give more if we should need it. I'm glad I stumbled across Fitli and recommend highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and make changes

Contras: The physical look that clients / customers use.

great company to work with

Publicado el 27/11/2018
Owner / Operator
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: They are fantastic to work with. I orginally upgraded to this calendar so I could download reporting to pay my teachers, and also this has helped in our switch over to online payments. Whenever you change software you have processes that will need to change - they are great at helping you with your change in work flow.

Puntos a favor: 1. Customer service is TOP NOTCH - getting set up was supported all the way, and even came back with suggestions and better way to set up my business.
2. Pricing is good - especially for a small business who would like an"app" like experience
3. They are proactive at upgrades, secutiry, working with businesses and the users to solve questions
4. Nice looking interface

Contras: Some layout out of buttons and some related elements on different screen sizes.

Great app and great service

Publicado el 9/2/2018
Tracy G.
Personal Trainer
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Low CC transaction fees. Always adding new features. Customer service will waaay exceed your expectations

Contras: Needs client folders to place former clients separate from current.
No way to delete clients from main list.

por fitli el 12/2/2018

Thanks for the review and feedback Tracy! We have updates to the Customer management functionality in the plan for a little later this year after some other big improvements I know you will like.

Fitli is an excellent scheduling software

Publicado el 25/1/2018
Certified Personal Trainer
501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I enjoy how simple it is to use. It was very easy to learn and helps me stay organized with my appointments.

Contras: Sometimes it is a bit slow to load but it seems there are constant upgrades so I'm sure it will improve.

Amazing customer service and support! Love how user friendly the program is as well!

Publicado el 23/1/2018
Julia M.
Pilates Studio Owner/Teacher
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I enjoy that the software is able to keep track of my client's class packages.

Puntos a favor: I like how easy it is to use the program! Also, any time that I have any questions or concerns, Customer service agents are available and answer my questions quickly. Amazing customer service and support!

It has been positive and an easy transition

Publicado el 13/2/2018
Meghann K.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Scheduling, payment, and affordable.

Puntos a favor: I like the payment processing and the customer service is wonderful. I was using Mindbody online and their price increase was not worth the services I was currently using. I feel Fitli has all the features I need and is much for affordable for a small business.

Contras: I do not like how you have to pay upon scheduling. I have a lot of clients that pay per sessions but I see them weekly. It would be much easier if I could schedule them in advance without having to charge them. The owner is aware of this and was very accommodating to try and remedy the situation for me, which I appreciated.

Great easy to use software for instructors and studios

Publicado el 5/3/2019
Olga N.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Great! If you’re looking for a more simple software that will cover all your needs as a company that provides any B2C services, you’ll be very happy with Fitli!

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and the customer service and the one of a kind.

Contras: I didn’t get a chance to use it long enough as my business model has shifted.

N/A

Publicado el 21/8/2019
Melissa G.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Great-- quick feedback and you see they care about their customers unlike a lot of other business

Puntos a favor: How easy and clean it is. It's is very simple to use

Contras: Not cones but suggestions--- Freezing a membership, setting alerts for boxers ( birthdays, check ins etc)

Love FitLi

Publicado el 19/9/2019
Natasha R.
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Willingness to implement requested features

Contras: there's no quick app to log into from the owner or business

You can't find customer support better than this! Both for me (the business owner ) and my clients!

Publicado el 24/6/2017
Brande L.
Swim school owner
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Easier to schedule clients so I can focus on other stuff

Puntos a favor: Best value for a small business. Run by people who actually care and want to keep making improvements. Easy to use for everyone.

Contras: My particular situation is a little different, I run a program for kids so the booking could be designed with that in mind better. However, the owners are always taking my feedback into consideration and I believe one day this will be even a better tool for people like me. It still works fine for my situation, I just had to make a few adjustments.

por fitli el 25/6/2017

Thanks Brande! We will definitely get the parent/child functionality. So much to do and so little time.

Great Affordable App!

Publicado el 14/9/2018
Paige B.
Zumba Instructor/ Business Owner
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Fitli, and their support team, have been FABULOUS. I moved from Mind Body to their software, and any issue that arose was fixed quickly and efficiently. They helped me set everything up, and set up my new company profile. I absolutely love the customer support. Despite missing a few things I was used to, it definitely serves all my needs.

Puntos a favor: in this app, I love the pricing bc it fits for my small business, and the format of the software is very easy to navigate.

Contras: There are a couple things I wish you could do, such as multiple product purchases in one transaction, and showing birthdays on the front page where it lists all my customers.

User Friendly Scheduling Software

Publicado el 19/2/2019
Amanda S.
Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I did not think I needed a scheduling software because of my small amount of clients. But, dealing with all of their schedules was overwhelming to me. Once I got the software, it has completely taken the stress away from me and from my clients too.

Puntos a favor: I love that this software was so easy for my clients to use and also very easy for me to use. I have used other softwares and none that have been this user friendly I truly appreciate the quick response when I need assistance.

Contras: I wish I could look up my schedule on the app. I can only use my computer to see what appts my clients have scheduled.