Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Epos Now

Sistema de punto de venta basado en la nube en el que confían 30 000 propietarios de negocios. Prueba gratis por 30 días.

Descubre más sobre Epos Now

Mostrando 239 opiniones

Wojciech S.
  • Publicado el 21/7/2018

"Excellent POS system for various types of business, expecially hospitality ones"

Puntos a favor: - great 24/7 support team
- elastic SAAS solution that can be customised for various business needs
- cloud-based solution that can work on any device and any operating system

Contras: - pricing seems fine initially but the sales team constantly keep pushing for paid support plan - this might be expensive
- As this is a massive provider, you might sometimes wait a long time for your new features to be implemented

por Epos Now el 24/7/2018

Hello Wojciech,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I am so glad to hear that you have found our software to be so useful and that you have had the chance to speak to our excellent support team.

We are consistently improving our software based on customer feedback so do keep an eye out for our regular software releases.

If there is anymore feedback you would like to add we would love to hear from you at customer-engagement@eposnow.com.

Kind Regards,

Naiomi

• Publicado el 21/7/2018
Anna M.
Company Director
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/2/2020

"Amazing"

Comentarios: Great customer support, very easy to use brilliant for accountancy and amazing software

Puntos a favor: To be honest is pretty much nothing I consult with this software it is absolutely amazing I love the statistics on it the graphs all the financial information that you can gain and the simplicity of it all the amount of information you can extract about your business is Colossal.

Contras: Only downfall was the free tanning app. Not in-depth enough to move with the speed of our company growth. Tanning App was extremely basic. I approached them on many occasions to try and develop it further but it was not possible. There was no tanning applications that were able to integrate with it either. So I had to look for alternative software. Such a shame I really didn’t want to move from Epos now.

• Publicado el 8/2/2020
Jerica T.
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2017

"Difficult implementation, but lots of potential"

Comentarios: We are starting feed/retail/animal health products store, and wanted a cloud-based system with more flexibility than the dinosaur server-based systems typically used in our industry. We asked a TON of questions, demoed multiple systems, and decided Epos Now was the best fit; we've had the system for 4 months. Implementation was rough, to say the least. We were told customer service was based out of North Carolina; however, most of the reps we've talked to are very British. Nothing against Britts, but lingo is different, business is different, time zones are different- all making for minor challenges that we were not anticipating. Our implementation manager hung up on us mid-call when she had to go catch her train. We were instructed to enter products one way, then told we had to delete everything we'd entered (DAYS of work) and do it all over again. It cannot accept payments over $, which matters if you sell a large amount of product or invoice monthly. It is weight integrated, and when I was doing my initial inquisitions, made it clear that we would sell feed/seed in ounces, pounds, and tons with decimal values; the system only can measure in kilograms, which is not practical for most US applications. Manager overrides require the sales associate to log-out and the manager to log-in; an override code would be so much more efficient. However, when you actually have a client in front of you for a simple transaction, the transactions are smooth and easy. The sales interface is very user-friendly. It works great in the remote setting for pop-up shops. It was not expensive. The apps are interesting- it's nice that it makes the basic system very affordable and there are many apps available, but it is overwhelming to know which apps I need and how to use them. It could also potentially get expensive if you added many apps. As a young company, they are motivated and do continually work to improve the product and add frequent updates; however, we were told some features were a part of the system, but after purchasing the system were told that they would be available in the 'next update'. After about 2 months, we had a serious discussion about ditching this system and switching to another. We ultimately decided to stay with this system, accepting that all systems had limitations, and crossing our fingers that the worst was over. It does appear that the worst is over; however, we've only been going at this for 4 months, so ultimately time will tell.

Puntos a favor: Sales interface and usability for transactions
Overall look and style of equipment and graphics
Price for value
Mobility and Flexibility

Contras: Misleading information during demo/search process
Unreliable support during implementation
Lack of standard features and functions- units of measurement, limit on dollar amounts, etc
Confusion regarding which features are/not available via apps

Crystal M.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"A great tool for any business"

Comentarios: This software has made my book keeping a thousand times easier.

Puntos a favor: I like that it is user friendly and the back office functions make my paperwork so much easier to navigate.

Contras: Slow to load and could have better options for integrating rewards and gift certificates.

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Catherine J.
Administrator
  • Publicado el 24/2/2017

"Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly"

Comentarios: When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

Contras: I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Tatiana N.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2020

"Don't Do it! Go with another POS"

Comentarios: horrible im lucky if I get a response. Still waiting on phone calls from them its a sad company that robs people of their money.

Puntos a favor: It looks nice thats pretty much all I can say about it.

Contras: customer service is a joke, I've sent so many emails and called and keep getting bounced around. They are charging me when I didn't get my system for a month and half got my CC company set up and said I would here from Epos Now to finish the final step and nada. I even got charged for not doing the integration of the cc payment per terms and conditions which I did and called asking them to help me with the final step and nothing. I just want to be refunded bug waste of time and money. I need a new POS company and im 9 days away from opening which they know about. Don't throw your money away with this company check the BBB on them they have well over 30 complaints with similar situations.

• Publicado el 3/9/2020
Mathew F.
  • Publicado el 6/8/2020

"Extremely Disappointing"

Comentarios: I am so disappointed in EPOS NOW support. My system is running extremely slow and my staff and customers are complaining. Support tried everything they could and even sent a replacement computer. Neither has worked. I reached out to their online community and was told support would call me. That was 3 weeks ago. Software is buggy and and the IBC integration has issues completing the sale on EPOS. I have called IBC and they have assured me the issue lies with EPOS. Have requested call backs and raised tickets and no response. Regretting this purchase. Thank you for your response but guess what...still no call or response from your team. I will be contacting AMERICAN EXPRESS and refusing charges until such time your company can provide the service I am paying you for and you agreed to provide. Since my last update 1 week ago, I received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very helpful. He took a video of my system running very slowly and a copy of the system logs. He said they would get back to me and here we are 1 week later with no response. This is becoming a real pain in the a**. This is not right and not the way any customer should be treated. How do I go about getting a full refund at this point??????? Another update, still no response from anyone at EPOS. Complete Radio Silence. Our IBC terminal stops working many times a day now and our system is unassigning the license at least once a day. The problems keep piling up and no one responds from EPOS.

Puntos a favor: I like the User Interface but thats about it.

Contras: The constant problems. My system runs so slow my staff does nothing but complain about it. It takes 5 to 10 senconds for the cash drawer to open. The systems boots us out at least once a day. The IBC integration is a joke. I have assured by IBC that the issue lies with EPOS. Customer service does not exist. We cant get through to anyone, return phone calls do not happen and requesting service via a web ticket does not work either. Currently in the process of refusing all charges from EPOS until the issues are resolved.

• Publicado el 6/8/2020
Denise Z.
  • Publicado el 3/10/2019

"Works for our store!"

Comentarios: Overall, the flexibility and customization is the best feature and the reason we stay. In addition, Epos is always updating and improving! Very helpful customer service group!

Puntos a favor: Flexibility and customization of the software.

Contras: Integrations - We have a few integrations - Shopify, Mail Chimp (which was discontinued), Postal options, etc. The integration we're least pleased with is Shopify. Everything is an add on which makes it hard for small startups.

• Publicado el 3/10/2019
Club Manager and Head Tennis Coach
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2020

"We use it to run our bar"

Comentarios: We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

Puntos a favor: All seems to work as you would expect. Adding products is simple, the reports are good. As we are a sports club, we can also add our members so they can load up with credit.

Contras: We haven't found anything in particular that doesn't work. Customer services always help quickly if there is an issue.

• Publicado el 10/2/2020
Founder & CEO
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

"Super Simple"

Puntos a favor: Epos Now was by far the simplest software we found. The integrations were the deal breaker though. They have out of box integrations that rival any other POS System and have the flexibility to allow us to create our own integrations for other softwares we actively work with.

Contras: I don't like the per terminal license. It isn't a big issue as we're getting a ton of value, but it would be cool if they had small package tier licenses.

por Epos Now el 7/11/2018

Hello Reviewer.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback regarding licencing fee is important to us.

I'm pleased to read that you like the way our products integrate with software.

Fran W.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/7/2017

"Good system, but the true shining star is one of their employees."

Puntos a favor: We purchased your POS systems for both of our shops earlier this spring. We were upgrading our Gettysburg shop and opening a new location in Charleston, South Carolina. On the day before our opening, we installed the Bixelon barcode printer, and the plan was to print all of our labels that day so we'd be able to open and take sales the next day, April 1. When we tested the labels we'd printed, we found that none of them would scan, which was a major problem for us opening the next day. One of the Customer Support had been working with us already through weeks of a difficult installation in our Gettysburg shop, and when we realized the issue with the labels not scanning, he had already gone home for the day. It was a Friday night, and we were in a panic. Thankfully, a lady working your call line was able to reach out, and that customer support went above and beyond the call of duty, working with us for literally hours, ultimately discovering a bug within Google Chrome that was causing the issue. He then quickly fixed the problem, allowing us to print labels for all of our hundreds of hats and to open on time the next morning, with our system fully operational. Since then, continued to be quickly responsive to any issues we have encountered. We have been meaning to write this letter for some time now, but opening a new shop has been all consuming. We are ever so grateful to the customer support and feel that he is a true asset to your company. He is patient, personable, and calm, and a fine representative of your business. If he were our employee, he'd most certainly be first in line for a promotion.

• Publicado el 7/7/2017
Erick E.
Store MAnager
Muebles, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/12/2018

"Customer Service"

Comentarios: While attempting to intergrade a new payment processing company, I could not have been more pleased with the service and assistance I received from support team. Team treated me with the upmost courtesy and respect that all customer service representatives should deliver to their customers. From start to finish, they were there to assist me the entire way through what should have been an easy setup but were able to overcome all the obstacles that came up along the way. Thank you so much for your help and I am so happy knowing I have their team available to assist me in the future.

Puntos a favor: Professional, courtesy and respectful to their customers. Representatives go out of their way to assure the problem you are experiencing is resolved 100%

Contras: there is not anything I can think of at this time that would classify as a con based on all the positive experiences I have had dealing with their IT department as of late.

por James el 15/1/2019

Thank you for your 5 star business review of the service interactions you have had with us, it's really great to receive positive feedback from our customers.

We are striving every day to improve our customer service, we understand that some of the more technical aspects of our systems can require detailed explanations where patients and courtesy are required to promote great working relationships.

As one of our standard support customers please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or require any further assistance.

We looking forward to hearing from you.

• Publicado el 31/12/2018
Matthew E.
Impresión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2019

"Very useful system for SME"

Comentarios: Very Good. It has helped us total our end of day sales and with the breakdown of items and sold we can easily separate the Vatable sales saving time for our accounts team.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use and can be edited to suit your business needs with time saving folders. It also has a very user friendly interface that can be picked up in minutes making it great for getting new employees up to speed

Contras: Updating the software was a little tricky but with the help of the telephone team this issue was resolved pretty quickly.

por Epos Now el 21/2/2019

Hello Matthew.

Thank you for leaving us a business review, we take all feedback seriously and use this to help continually learn and grow and provide the best customer service possible.

The simplicity of our front end system is a real unique selling point making it easy to train staff and adapt for personal / business preference. The backend provides intuitive reporting about
profitability, revenue, staff or products analysis by location, staff members or across the whole business.This allows you to figure out what¿s working and what isn¿t to make actionable changes which will boost your bottom line.

I understand that updating the system was a little tricky, I'm pleased to hear that our award winning support staff were able to support you through this.

If you wish to provide any additional feedback please email customer-engagement@eposnow.com

• Publicado el 12/2/2019
Martin C.
Café Manager
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/9/2017

"EPOs Back Office set up from the begining ."

Puntos a favor: On Wednesday 20th September 2017 I was having some problems trying to log in to the back Office on our EPOs till.
I phoned the support line in the morning & was connected to a 1st line support Agent.
I explained the problem & it was agreed that she would phone me back at 4pm to help resolve the problem.
We have recently changed company names over & there had been a mix up about which account etc. was still active ( our fault ).
she phoned at 4pm prompt then kindly spent the next 2 hours or so helping me re install EPOs back office again as the one we had been using was now locked.
I explained to her that I needed to get the new programme running as we opened again at 9am on the 20th & we needed the system up & running.
Just to summarize as it would take to long to explain she was exceptional in the very cool, calm & professional manner in which she helped me resolve this issue. I was getting a little stressed as this was put on me last minute but she explained the process step by step in a very friendly & understanding manner.
Anything she wasn't sure about in the process she asked for advice from her team & at one point she kindly got another member of her team to help also.
Its vary rare when you deal with telephone help lines that everything you ask for happens but I can honestly say that she went above & beyond to help me which was really appreciated & I was able to set up the new Back Office system in time for us to be able to trade again in the next morning.
she is a prime example of how to get a good end result for both parties in & limited time scale in very difficult & testing situation.
She is an asset to your team & I hope she receives the recognition she deserves.

• Publicado el 23/9/2017
Steve W.
Company director
  • Publicado el 29/11/2018

"Best Epos system on the market"

Comentarios: If your looking for a new Epos system that does exactly what it says on the box and some, makes your life much simpler and keeps your staff and customers very happy with how easy the system
Is to operate then I suggest you pick up the phone and call Eposnow - and tick one more of those to-do boxes - sorted And finally to name names credit where credits due - Olly mate your awesome - thankyou soo much for all your help with the tech stuff and your programming and knowledge of the system is awesome, so a personal thankyou goes out to you especially but also all the other members of the time from start to finish - well done guys

Puntos a favor: Straight forward to use with logical operating system integrates with other systems easily and seemlessly - the team at Eposnow offer second to none support with full programming and setup assistance on and off site - they set it all up remotely for me and when the day of changeover came it’s was literally 5mins and the old out of date system was out and my brand new all singing all dancing Eposnow system was up and taking money ! - the after support has been awesome not that there has been any issues but a few small tweaks here and there - my chefs love it seperate printers for each course clear easy to understand tickets, it also allows me to use the tab function to use as my hotel rooms and bill transfers happen easily. Back office is easy to navigate and gives me real time information, my specials are set up and are simple to amend each day - I can’t fault it

Contras: Extreme hostility was experienced but not from these guys - it was from my old Epos solution company when I told them I was leaving - telling me I’d made a huge mistake and I won’t get any support or help - this was the exact reason I left them and went to the guys at Eposnow - I won’t mention names but if they, as I do keep an eye on the competition, and they read this they need to take a good long look at the guys at Eposnow and how they really look after their customers - they might learn something.

por James el 11/12/2018

Hello Steve.

Thank you for leaving a review of Eposnow. We are really pleased to hear that the transition to ourselves has gone well and we are really excited to work with you and your business in the future.

I will make sure Olly gets to see your review, he is a really great asset to us at Eposnow.

• Publicado el 29/11/2018
Nicola F.
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2018

"I've been using EposNow for 2 years, I would greatly recommend!"

Comentarios: I literally do not know what I would do without EposNow, I would recommend them to anyone and have done in the past! We had a problem with our cashdrawer and it was replaced the following day. I've recently got very involved with going deeper into stock levels and master products and am very impressed with everything I can do!

Puntos a favor: Insights into sales, stock, customer loyalty all on dashboard and easy to read.
There is so much I can do in the back office, I'm still learning new things 2 years on and am still very impressed with what I am able to do!
Support are brilliant, always very friendly and helpful.
There is a feature vote where you can submit any suggestions for the system and users vote on features they would like to see.
The apps that integrate are very useful and there is something for everything you could think of!
I can access the back office from anywhere, I love this, it means I can work from home and keep up to date with sales.

Contras: Support do take a while to answer your call, although I have only noticed this recently.
Their stationary (till rolls etc can seem a little pricey) but you aren't bound to buy from them.

• Publicado el 16/2/2018
Michael B.
  • Publicado el 13/2/2017

"Eposnow is a phenomenal software!"

Comentarios: We began as a very simple bookstore, with only a couple hundred products, and thus very easy to manage. Later on, as the business grew, I realized we needed to move into the future and purchase a point of sale. Eposnow has filled that need like only they can. We originally were bogged down by the fact that some of our books had no barcodes. They were able to teach us to barcode our products, and we could use them in tandem with the pre-barcoded books! Fluid and simple, and very excited for the new update!

Puntos a favor: Everything! Easy to use, straightforward, dependable, cheap, and powerful! I've never had such an easy experience with technology, and all of my hardware has worked seamlessly with the software!

Contras: Honestly, no cons. I wish there was more customizability, but a few of my feature votes have come through such as preauthorization, so the feature voting system does work well! I also was bothered by the quality of some of the training videos, but since they were free I wasn't too surprised. The customer display sometimes reads the wrong price.

• Publicado el 13/2/2017
Cesar A.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2018

"Good system with many feature and few limitations"

Comentarios: Overall they are a solid company. The system is intuitive enough that I can manipulate it to carry out more functions. Still I think that there are others that are not as savvy that would prefer not to have manipulate the software so much in order to accomplish the desired result.

Puntos a favor: Price and ability to manage my system remotely their website.

Contras: For a bar, I find myself creating similar items with different costs and prices for let's say differ pour sizes for different kegs. I wish they had a template that you can create with various pour sizes and are already linked to the master product. Then you just pick the pour sizes you want and instead the cost and Price nd you're done. All from one screen. The promotion features can be very glitch at times.

por Epos Now el 7/11/2018

Hello Cesar.

Thanks for leaving us a review, it's great to hear that you like the system and the remote abilities.

It sounds like the product matrix app maybe useful to you regarding your pour sizes, it's a free app and will allow you to create variants for each product for volumes. If you are interested in this app it may be worth giving us a call to run through this with you.

Kevin R.
Market Advisor
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/10/2019

"Almost there"

Comentarios: It has been extremely useful to be able to access sales in real time from abroad. When I am working remotely I can still access the day's sales.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use of Epos Now is undeniable. They have made the software user-friendly and intuitive. Where it is not intuitive, customer support is standing by and responsive. I would recommend this particularly to new businesses to establish a POS system and track their business's success.

Contras: I had no problems with the software, however we operate under the Imperial system and the add-on that was available then (and to my knowledge until now) is in metrics only. This was a major problem for us and one we still deal with. Although the software was said on more than one occasion to be in development (and later told ready) I have yet to see it and customer service did not reach out to me when it was available. Some improvements are needed there in both developing software for the world market and in customer service follow-up.

• Publicado el 14/10/2019
Sherry R.
Gift Shop Manager
  • Publicado el 4/11/2019

"After one year"

Puntos a favor: Great tech support, cusromizable software.

Contras: There is no user manual, and the "guide me" feature is limited

• Publicado el 4/11/2019
Adam P.
  • Publicado el 25/7/2018

"The perfect solution for my business"

Puntos a favor: The software is so easy to use, has fantastic features and allows me to keep control of my business. The support is fabulous and the staff go the extra mile to assist with anything.

Contras: epos Now are constantly listening to feedback so the software is improving all the time. The system works wel for me so there's nothing I could say that needs to improve at the moment.

por Naiomi el 1/8/2018

Hello Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed using the software and have taken full advantage of our lovely support team. It is always fantastic to hear that our updates have been so well received and I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Naiomi

• Publicado el 25/7/2018
Ronald D.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/10/2019

"Perfect option for my Business"

Comentarios: I use Epos Now for my POS, employee clock in/out and inventory management (small portion). The easy customization makes its very intuitive for employees to learn and start using right away.

Puntos a favor: This software did not over burden me with things I did not need. Customization made it a good fit for my business, plus its very easy to use.

Contras: A few of the functions are not so easy to find, but customer support was able to help.

• Publicado el 8/10/2019
Edward D.
  • Publicado el 19/6/2017

"Cons I was charged month after month for NOTHING"

Comentarios: ONCE YOU SIGN UP THERE IS NO WAY OUT. I TRIED THIS SYSTEM FOR A RETAIL STORE BUT THIS SYSTEM WAS SO SLOW AND WHEN I CALLED TECH SUPPORT I WAS GIVIN THE RUN AROUND BUT FINALLY THEY ADMITTED THAT THERE WAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS IN MY STORE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO FIX THE SPEED SO I ASK TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY BUT UNFORTUNATELY EPOSNOW KEPT CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD MONTH AFTER MONTH. EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ANY MORE CHARGES OF COURSE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT YET THE CHARGE APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SUCH A CON OPERATION.

Puntos a favor: ONCE YOU SIGN UP THERE IS NO WAY OUT. I TRIED THIS SYSTEM FOR A RETAIL STORE BUT THIS SYSTEM WAS SO SLOW AND WHEN I CALLED TECH SUPPORT I WAS GIVIN THE RUN AROUND BUT FINALLY THEY ADMITTED THAT THERE WAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS IN MY STORE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO FIX THE SPEED SO I ASK TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY BUT UNFORTUNATELY EPOSNOW KEPT CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD MONTH AFTER MONTH. EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ANY MORE CHARGES OF COURSE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT YET THE CHARGE APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SUCH A CON OPERATION.

Contras: ONCE YOU SIGN UP THERE IS NO WAY OUT. I TRIED THIS SYSTEM FOR A RETAIL STORE BUT THIS SYSTEM WAS SO SLOW AND WHEN I CALLED TECH SUPPORT I WAS GIVIN THE RUN AROUND BUT FINALLY THEY ADMITTED THAT THERE WAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS IN MY STORE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO FIX THE SPEED SO I ASK TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY BUT UNFORTUNATELY EPOSNOW KEPT CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD MONTH AFTER MONTH. EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ANY MORE CHARGES OF COURSE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT YET THE CHARGE APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SUCH A CON OPERATION.

• Publicado el 19/6/2017
Peter C.
Supermercados, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2017

"Does what it says and then some..."

Puntos a favor: After evaluating a number of potential EPOS solutions for our business we decided that the Epos Now solution was a close watch to our required specification, functionality and ease of use. It provided all of our essential hardware and software requirements and many 'nice to haves' that were on our original list. After installing the system off-site we had an intensive period of testing user data and configuring the system to match our specific business processes. Epos Now provided plenty of training and support during this period and we were impressed with how much functionality was available compared to our old system. After the user acceptance testing was signed off the system was installed seamlessly into the operation and has ran perfectly from day 1. Combined with the remote back office, the Epos Now system has been welcomed by staff, has introduced many new efficiencies into our business and continues to do so the more we use it. We have no hesitation recommending this system to others.We had a couple of small software gaps that we needed more help than usual to rectify however epos now made available the support resolve them.

• Publicado el 15/8/2017
Michelle O.
Comercio minorista
  • Publicado el 15/9/2016

"Good experience with Epos Now"

Puntos a favor: Great looking product, beautiful interface. Back office component is easy to navigate and robust. Easy to find all of the reports and data I need. A component in the back office allows you to suggest improvements to the software. We are a resale shop and this software fit my needs of being able to assign store credit to my customers.

Contras: There are a few UI areas that could use improvement but nothing too critical.
Getting a hold of customer support can be tricky, I believe they are based in the UK with support in the East Coast. I'm on the West Coast so occasionally I've had to play a bit of phone tag before getting a live person.
Because I do own a resale/consignment shop, I'm adding a lot of various products to my stock list as I set up over several months, and this has required me to sign up for a Bulk Upload app which has an extra fee associated with it. This is annoying. If you add new lines of products regularly this is likely something you'd have to do, since adding products one by one is tedious. Though they will do a bulk upload for you when you first set up for free, so if you've got your product list in advance this might not be an issue.
Because some of the features are apps it takes a while to navigate to them and open them.
This being said, these are minor complaints, when I look back at some of the other systems I did look at.

• Publicado el 15/9/2016