15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre eWay-CRM

Complemento de CRM para Outlook que ayuda a administrar contactos, ventas, proyectos y combinaciones de correspondencia. Disponible ahora en iOS/Android.

Descubre más sobre eWay-CRM

Covers everything needed to maintain my client list and stay on top of what's happening. The customer support is friendly and responsive.

Puntos en contra:

Has a tendency to crash or slow down laptop as infrequent, random times.

Valoraciones de eWay-CRM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

eWay-CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 543 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado eWay-CRM?

Filtrar opiniones (543)

Fernando
Fernando
Owner en EE. UU.

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Puntos en contra:

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

MICHAL
sales manager en Chequia

Review Etna

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

what I appreciate most is the ease of use

Puntos en contra:

the program takes a relatively long time to start, outlook slows down

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Ceo en Israel
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Deal management

3,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Good but hard to manage pipeline and leads

Ease of use and integration with outlook

Puntos en contra:

Deal management and pipeline management

Paul
Managing Director en Sudáfrica
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

The only CRM that is so well integrated into Outlook

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: eWay is easy to yse and if you get stuck anywhere or need support, their whole team including the [sensitive content hidden] gets a turn to man the chatbot on their website, so if there is anything out of the ordinary happening or needed, they sort it out very quickly.

We chose eWay because of how easily you can manage the sales process based on email attachments (which control our processes between suppliers and customers). If an attachment is more information, a quote, an invoice, or a proof of payment, that is where you are in the sales process and there is now download or save then uploading again into the system. You simply save it directly into eWay and give a few chosen attributes and youre done. System is updated and all the information you need is always at your finger tips

Puntos en contra:

The reports are standard and not customizable, so we mostly use the Excel-like table views to look at what is going on. The activity report is the one we use most often to catch up the team with what is going on in each account. Some customization there would be nice.

Pavel
Sales direktor en Chequia

happy user, happy boss

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: in our company we use e-Way as an operational database for sales representatives on the go. we have here all the important information about the customer, which we can change and add. traders write down their information from meetings here, which can be well reported.

Communication with IT support is excellent. we can solve many things immediately by phone or remote management

Puntos en contra:

each software has its own logic of programming and use and its own nomenclature. at first it was sometimes more difficult to empathize with these words.

Fred
Cyber Security Consultant en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

Great product

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: So far this tool has been exactly what I'm looking for. Clean look, and very easy to use.

I love the fact that is works inside my Outlook program as well as a stand alone mobile app. It's very easy to manage as well. My favorite part is on the mobile app, I can tap the address, and it will take me to google maps. This way I can with one click set up driving directions.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few sections that show up that I don't need. The fact that I can't hide them or remove them is a con of this program. Also there is no way to add important dates to remember.

Tim
President en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados

Great, Integrated CRM - Works the way we work

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I easily imported my companies and contacts. It was super easy to set up. I have customized deal workflows. I have been in touch with customer support a few times and they have been super responsive and have done Teams / screen shares to make sure my problem was solved.

eWay is immersed in Outlook. We can easily and with zero effort track our emails and add new contacts to our database. No switching to other apps. It so great that they have a desktop option that is built right into Outlook.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see some graphical representation of pipelines. However, they have very powerful column based reporting, which might be more practical in the long haul.

Internal Wholesaler en EE. UU.

CRM to use with Outlook

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall great. It was a good choice for us.

Customer service team is VERY responsive. Functions like a database. Flows well with Outlook. not heavy feeling. Small footprint.

Puntos en contra:

Updates with Outlook will create occasional glitches which are usually quickly resolved.

Petra
system administrator en Chequia
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados

review Petra

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

good database, important for contacts for colleagues

Puntos en contra:

system is not perfect for using with outlook - needed synchronisation

Miloslav
manager en Chequia

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

easy to use, good integration with Outlook

Puntos en contra:

new user interface, design and use of the mobile app

Karel
CEO en Chequia
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Jan
company owner en Chequia
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados

Satisfied customer

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Puntos en contra:

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Marko
International Photographer en Austria
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Happy Customer

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Puntos en contra:

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

Sales en EE. UU.
Fabricación de ferrocarriles, 11-50 empleados

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Puntos en contra:

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Mark
Head of Channel Development en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side. I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day. Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Puntos en contra:

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Helleni
CEO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Super Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Puntos en contra:

Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

Nick
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable. The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not. The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc. After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge. Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Puntos en contra:

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Melanie
PM en Australia

EWay CRM

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: 5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

Puntos en contra:

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

Cliff
Real Time Business Analyst en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

eway-CRM solution elevate our customers experience and enhance our team collaboration.

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: My user experience has been absolutely stunning. This tool has greatly improved our customer relations and productivity in my organisation.

I really love and appreciate the seamless integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Office which enables us to access CRM functionalities directly within the Outlook interface, hence making it easy to track and manage our customer interactions without switching from one app to another. It offers customizable and scalable options which allows us to tailor this tool to our specific needs. It enables me to make things like custom fields, forms, workflows, and reports to align with unique business processes. Overall this tool accommodate the growth and evolving requirements of our business needs over time.Enhances team collaboration. We are able to collaborate effectively by sharing customer data, contact, task's and projects. Also we are abl to access real-time information, track progress, assign tasks, and communicate within this tool easily hence promoting collaboration and teamwork.

Puntos en contra:

Some users in my organization especially those that are not tech-savvy or have limited experience with this tool find it a bit complex and difficult to navigate. Also the learning curve can be as well be steep which requires time and effort to fully understand everything.

Amir
Managing Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Puntos en contra:

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Natalja
Sales manager en Chequia
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Comentarios: Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually). - I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging. - Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Puntos en contra:

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Maurus
CIO en Suiza
Fuente de la reseña

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud. Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.
If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed. It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive. It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Puntos en contra:

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works. As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Veronika
Operations Director en Chequia
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We use eWay since 2009, mostly as a contact database, to track attendance and few customized reports. Overall we are satisfied, switching to Enterprice licence now so as a strategic plan for the future I personaly value that we can use our current licences. Thus the dislike as the monthly fee to rent the licence is expensive.

We value our customized reports which compare our data from attendance to profits on each client. The use of eWay is not difficult, only time consuming to some employees working on different agendas.

Puntos en contra:

The posibility to buy a licence have been disabled. Also since we use eWay for many years, our database is big and we noticed the start of outlook is slow, often outlook blocks eWay and sometimes it takes time to load report or open an module.

Kathleen
Valuation Analyst en EE. UU.

Best CRM integrated with Microsoft Outlook

5,0 hace 2 años

We love the seamless integration with Outlook. We spent a few years looking for a Microsoft BCM replacement and eWay-CRM was the first system that not only provided the functionality of BCM, but took it to the next level. The seamless integration with Outlook was a must for us. Also, we occupy a very niche marketplace so the level of customization available in eWay was a must. After a year or so, I am sure we have only scratched the surface regarding all the available features, etc.

Puntos en contra:

Using eWay is pretty straight forward and basic customization (adding fields, etc.) is pretty easy. However, if you need to add more advanced features / customizations, it can get pretty complicated quickly (especially for someone like me that is not computer savvy). But I guess that is par for the course -- the more customizable, the more complex. I prefer to have a consultant at eWay take care of these items and recommend solutions. I think it is well worth the expense.

Gerrit
Gerrit
Managing Director en Alemania
Gestión de inversiones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Exactly what you need as Outlook user

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive. Also a very helpful team behind.

Integration in outlook, real database behind, customizable for our needs

Puntos en contra:

That it is necessary. Outlook should work like this out of the box.