15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ClearPathGPS

Gestión de flotas en tiempo real. Aplicaciones web y móviles fáciles de usar con actualizaciones de 30 segundos. Sin contrato. Suspende/cancela el servicio en cualquier momento. Por 20 $ al mes.

Descubre más sobre ClearPathGPS

The technical support staff is always very prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. The phone is answered almost immediately every time we have an issue.

Puntos en contra:

Haven't found anything yet that I have disliked about the software.

Valoraciones de ClearPathGPS

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
5,0
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ClearPathGPS tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 167 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ClearPathGPS?

Filtrar opiniones (167)

Piper
Piper
Accountant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

Puntos en contra:

We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

hace 6 años

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Sean
Corporate Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Elite Equipment

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: They are great to work with and we have recommended them to many others.

The customer service is top tier. It is great to work with a company who wants to hear what you have to say so that they can make the product better. We were previously with GeoForce and they completely stopped caring about what we needed..

Puntos en contra:

When we signed up with ClearPath we knew that the maintenance tracking wasn't what we needed. They told us that they were working through that and listened to our suggestions. The new maintenance tracking has taken care of all of our concerns.

Melissa
Office Manager / HR en EE. UU.

Great product

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience so far has been excellent

Accessibility and the customer service is so quick and responsive

Puntos en contra:

I have not came across an issue with clear path yet

Martha

Love ClearPath GPS!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Exceedingly pleasant. I'm so glad we found them.

We looked into a lot of GPS systems. We are a small company with about 15 vehicles and most of the GPS options out there were for large fleets (and priced for large fleets, too). ClearPath is plug-and-play, easily scalable and inexpensive. You buy as many trackers as you need and as you expand, you can buy more. It takes about 15 minutes to set a tracker up. You plug it in and you send a few texts. That's it!

Puntos en contra:

Honest to God, I have no complaints. I haven't even gotten to their excellent customer service. Cheerful, prompt, efficient, knowledgeable. The worst thing I can say is they're on the West Coast so if I have an issue I have to wait until afternoon to call.

hace 3 meses

What an awesome review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the product, Martha!

LeAura
Associate Producer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

GPS Solution for us

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: This solved managing and tracking our assets across the US.

I loved the dashboard and ease of use. As soon as I started working with the product, I could see it was designed well.

Puntos en contra:

It is difficult to hide the device, since we don't want these seen for our customers. However, I would say that what I liked least was being unable to see or understand the status of the device when plugging in. Our drivers would be notified the GPS was unplugged, and would resecure without knowing for sure if it was working. This involved more calls to me.

Wendy
ap/ar en EE. UU.

gps

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are satisfied 100%.

The website is very easy to use, and the live tracking to better locate and help our drivers navigate around unknown areas to them.

Puntos en contra:

i feel that the history tracking could be better by not placing so many dots and it would be better if it was a line to follow instead of dots.

Stephen
COO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Best in Class

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great, we think they are an awesome partner.

The system (when hardwired), is the most reliable system I have seen and used on the market. Rarely do our trackers loose signal.

Puntos en contra:

Having to use a 3rd party to install the system, it wasn't terrible, but was annoying to deal with.

Joe
Mainteinence Supervisor en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

5,0 hace 11 meses

Clear Path's customer service went above and beyond my expectations, it was Fast, friendly, and knowledgeable about their products. They were able to troubleshoot our situation very quickly.

Puntos en contra:

To soon to say. None as of yet. I will reevaluate after 6 months.

Dori

Very Easy To Set Up and Use

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience has been exceptional from the start. Very pleasant and helpful sales staff, easy to follow instructions, great maps, accurate locations and affordable pricing.

I like the ability to be able to see where my fleet is with accuracy.

Puntos en contra:

The software is fine. There isn't anything I do not like.

Brian
President en EE. UU.

Clear Path GPS

4,0 hace 3 meses

Ease of use, easy to set up. Price is affordable

NA.

hace 3 meses

Great to hear, Brian! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

CEO en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Its easy to Use

Nothing

Matt
Pump Department Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Overall great company and product!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use this product everyday and I have not had any lag time or issues. The customer service has been fast and adding trackers to new vehicles/equipment has gone seamlessly.

I cannot pinpoint one area of this software I like the most. The overall ease of use, the features of the product, the ability to get the trackers installed and most important the outstanding customer service are the areas I would highlight as very efficient.

Puntos en contra:

I have no Cons on the product or the company

Alana
HR Director en EE. UU.

This company rocks!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The one thing I have noticed about ClearPathGPS is their amazing customer service. From the purchase to the integration of the trackers every single employee has been so friendly and willing to go above and beyond for us.

The trackers are so easy to install and the computer software is terrific for always knowing where our guys are. The interactive map and reports you can personalize are fantastic!

Puntos en contra:

We had some trouble with the original trackers we got because of the network they were on. However, we traded them out for trackers on a different network and we haven't had a problem since.

Reid
Project Manager / Fleet Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Great Vehicle Tracking, Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 hace 11 meses

Vehicle tracking is the most important. Knowing driving speed and being alerted when the OBD tracker is disconnected is also critical. Customer Service is fantastic, quick and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Incorporating a quick view when toggling over vehicles to display various info would be nice, such as odometer, service indicator for oil life %. How often the odometer reading for each vehicle has to be updated manually often. Engine / Warning light notifications and reading require the 'pro' account.

Austin
Operations Tech en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Great Service and Customer Service

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: ClearPath and the customer service has always been great! Whenever I have an issue, it is never hard to reach a member of customer service!

I like that I have the ability to see where all of my company vehicles are. I also like the ability to track milage, services, and vehicle dashboard messages.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that could be improved is the milage tracker. Every time I conduct a vehicle inspection and update it on the admin page, the millage is normally off by a few hundred miles.

Dan
Network Administrator en EE. UU.

Absolutely the best Vehicle Tracking/GPS provider

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Our experience from initial implementation to daily use was smooth and easy.

The system is easy to configure and use. Support is always available. Our employees love it.

Puntos en contra:

We have found nothing lacking with the system.

Jacob
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 11-50 empleados

Best customer service

4,0 hace 8 meses

The updated platform is easy to use and customer service has always been on point.

Puntos en contra:

A login feature with more controlled access would be helpful. We did find some issues when implementing the new cameras that took some time to work out.

Owner en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Perfect for auto rental operation

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: ClearPath has been a perfect solution for tracking our rental fleet using a desktop or phone, and implementation has been simple and straightforward. We are a small business but ClearPath's customer service and support treats us like valued customers and have always been quick and responsive to address any issues.

ClearPath GPS units and software have been very simple to use and the support team is outstanding.

Puntos en contra:

We have not noticed any shortcomings in the software. It does exactly what we need it to do and has always worked. Customer service and support have always addressed any issues that arise quickly and with thorough answers and guidance.

Justin
Service Manager en EE. UU.

How GPS Should Be

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My over all experience with ClearPath has been exceptional. All the way from getting enrolled to getting the units set-up has been a breeze. If I do have a question or an issue, our Customer Success Manager [sensitive content hidden]
has been a pleasure to work with and always gets me taken care of in a timely manor. I'm glad I made the switch to ClearPathGPS!

Set-up is a breeze, and the web site is very easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found a con yet! The maintenance section was limited, but they have added to it and are in the works of adding even more features.

George
Administrator en EE. UU.

Best in customer support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Super service !

I love the idea I can talk to tech supply to tweak the software, they listen and it's taken care of in a week.

None noted

Bram
General Manager en EE. UU.
, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Product and Great Support

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Our business needed a tracking device for our fleet of service vehicles to keep tabs on time spent at job locations, idling, and driving behaviors like speeding. Having proof that we were at a job site and how long we spent there really helps us back up our technicians' claims and saves money on repeat services. The GPS units we got from Clearpath were simple to install and activate and the data is extremely accurate. We tried another service which was tied into the tech's cellphones and it was not accurate at all and so it wasn't very useful. We get immediate tracking information on how fast our vehicle is going, where it stopped, how long it was stopped, even where it was parked (in a parking lot). Douglas at Clearpath brought us the units personally and showed us how to activate them as well as a nice tutorial on how to navigate the website interface. The web based software is easy to use and functional. We're able to set up daily reports on a variety of data (timecards, speed, idling, etc.) and set up geo zones to clarify specific locations (business address, gas station, supplier, etc.) on the maps. I was surprised at how affordable the service is. I highly recommend ClearPathGPS if you are in need of any sort of tracking on your vehicle.

Easy to set up, great web based software, functional

None to speak of

Fuente de la opinión

Fantastic purchase and will continue to use

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Setting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.

We originally purchase 4 of the units to add to our trucks, because we had a feeling that some employees weren't being honest with their time cards, and found out that we were right. When confronted with the discrepancies they admitted that they had been padding their time cards since they didn't know that the GPS trackers had been installed. They now know that they can't log more hours than what the reports show as the time spent at each location.

Puntos en contra:

The only "Con" I can see is that our employees have figured out that they can sit in their trucks as long as they don't start the engine and pad their time, but there is always someone willing to spill the beans. :)

Jon
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Inexpensive way to get a ton of information

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It’s only been a short time, but so far it’s been great. There were a few minor challenges with installation due to the age of our vehicles, but customer support was very easy to get a hold of to resolve it quickly. Everyone I’ve dealt with seemed equally capable (and in the U.S.) which Is very important to me. I want someone who actually works AT the company when I need help. Not just someone reading a script.

The amount of reports (preconfigured as well as custom), is really quite amazing. It’s take a lot of guesswork out of the administrative side of things. Before using the software, if a crew forgot to turn in a time sheet, we had to track them down and hope the remembered the time they were at a job. This is no longer an issue.

Puntos en contra:

They are currently in the midst of an upgrade, so you have the choice of two platforms. The software works great. I wouldn’t really say there are things I “didn’t like”, more that there are things I would personally find useful. For example, the ability to run a report or search based upon address.

Ben
Hauling Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent Software & Customer Service!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent platform to help manage Driver Efficiency, Safety, Route/Location confirmation. Customer Service is LIVE, Responsive & Eager to hear suggestions/improvements.

Very User friendly both in Desktop & Mobile Application platforms, AWESOME!

Puntos en contra:

Not yet able to view 2 Routes at once to validate any Route Optimization issues.

Joel
Manager en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Easy to Use

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great easy of use very economical and there is always someone to talk to,
Will expand our fleet with them

The new version is very clear, Good reports, Great use of features with google maps Well priced no maintenance needed so far.... (2 years)

Puntos en contra:

Not a route planner, Reports are limited