Opiniones de Rose Rocket

Sobre Rose Rocket

TMS de nube creado para transportistas basados en activos. Fácil de usar, más fácil de configurar. Usa herramientas modernas para gestionar una flota rentable.

Descubre más sobre Rose Rocket

4,9
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Rose Rocket tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 24 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (24)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado Rose Rocket?

Filtrar opiniones (24)

Darryl
Operations Coordinator en Canadá
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados

Darryl Major

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: we are saving a lot of time it is so fast and easy to use .

* Easy to use * Very user friendly *Love the dashboard layout *love how mush information is right at your fingertips

Puntos en contra:

I like everything about the software there is nothing I would change .

Joe
​Manager of Sales & Logistics en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Roserocket is a GAME CHANGER.

Comentarios: Exceptional.

How easy it is to use and set up. Everything is perfectly organized and we all know where to start our days within roserocket.

Puntos en contra:

Roserocket is the least of our technical problems as a transportation company. It's hard to complain when no one is.

Christel
Administrative Supervisor en Canadá

Rose Rocket Review

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: They go above and beyond to fix or help in anyway they can.

Rose Rocket ability to live update and communicate between carrier, drivers and admin staff is a key function that keeps us current. This allows our company to have up to date and live information for our customers.

Puntos en contra:

Integration between other system is still being developed and has been a slow progress but is headed in the right direction.

Joshua
Vice President - Operations en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Great TMS for a great price

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very satisfied with the product overall. Was very easy to get set up and we were running all of our business through the system within days.

Very east to use. It's a robust system that for the price point gets us all the features we need to run our business.

Puntos en contra:

I feel sometimes that it is a race to get new features out to customer and not enough review is done once released to improve existing features and overall user experience

Business Development en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Decent System, Hate E-Credits, Support is the show stopper that makes the price worth it!

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm just getting started, but coming from my original system, the order management, routing capabilities, and driver app are far superior. The one dislike I have is that using the software for drayage, there is no sensible straightforward way to track both chassis and container numbers within a shipment. This is where support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) took over and made your product change from okay to rather great. He was able to show me how I could use tags to get close enough to my needs to make the software fully serve my needs. I hate that it will result in 10,000 tags being present, but it still serves the necessary use case.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] had prepared himself for an intro setup call, and after I showed him that I had already setup my instance, had it customized, had customers in place, and entering shipments. Instead of doing what most CSM's would do (in my experience), and moving to schedule the next call as they get that remaining time back on their schedules. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did exactly the opposite. He jumped straight into tips, tricks, and some best practices I could make use of in order to improve my user experience moving forward.
I'm not sure if my voice as a starter tier user accounts for anything, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] should absolutely be the model for all of your CSM's!

The UI and general workflow is pretty straight forward. The automations in place specifically around the customer portal I am quite a fan of.

Puntos en contra:

The e-credit system, though I'm unsure if I'll hit my limit or not. Absolutely gives me a mobile game microtransaction feel that out of the gate is a big turn off, and almost made me not move forward with the purchase.

Adam
President en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

An awesome TMS at a fair price!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The simplicity of using the product is amazing. Building loads, track/trace, and automatic invoicing make our lives a lot easier compared to our previous software. Please keep the personal touch as you grow larger.

Rose Rocket offers a twenty first century software system at a more than fair price compared to its competitors. Whenever my staff has a question or concern, the customer service is immediate. I couldn't be happier with the quality and service Rose Rocket offers.

Puntos en contra:

There could be a second training session a few months after the users and administrators have had a chance to test the product on a daily basis. I'm sure more questions arise and we are not privy to all the software has to offer. Similar to the iPhone...people are not aware of all the ways it can streamline certain processes.

Director of Logistics en Canadá

The WOW Factor

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use rose rocket as a selling tool to our customers, the online customer portal gives customers visibility of their rates, ability to live chat, live track, download their own PODS and Bills of lading, ability to print labels and ask questions. Functionality day in and day out has been simple and easy to use, it has added efficiencity, productivity and the ability to take on new business with ease.

From the day of integration the system work flawlessly. Order booking has saved the company employees and money. The integration with Google search has saved on guessing of hours of operation and phone numbers. Invoicing has saved the company time and money as well, leaving more time for corrective billing on the first time. AR and AP has also saved the company time, which equals money by integrating directly with accounting software. Manually entry is a thing of the past, duplicating records. All around everything about the software is enjoyable. Round the clock support, whenever we need assistance there is always someone there to help.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't make me a sandwich! As quoted by team after first week of integration.

shawna
Administrative Assistant/CSR en Canadá

Working With Rose Rosket

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Rose Rocket makes my day easier. I can move around in this software with ease. Customizing any searches etc that I need. I personally recommend Rose Rocket for the overall ability and functionality for the industry.

The ease of using this software is a huge bonus. I found that right from the start, this software had a great flow to it. I could sign in from home or any place for that matter to work in Rose Rocket. This software has a section that you can actually learn things from as well.

Puntos en contra:

We started using this software in the earlier stages that still had some changes to come down the way. All the bugs were fixed promptly. The cons have depleted since Rose Rocket has been Advancing since its earlier days.

Parmbir
Manager en Canadá

CVC Slingshot Transportation- RoseRocket Review

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The team at Rose Rocket made the on-boarding process really smooth and was there for every step of the way until we were comfortable going live.

- Helped connect both B.C office and A.B office to one platform. - Allowed us to split legs for each shipment creating the driver manifest super easy to make. - Allowed us to keep track of order notes within the order. Super convenient when we need to refer back to a specific order and all the details are already there. -PODs readily available and ready for invoicing. This improved our collections a lot.

Puntos en contra:

No cons noted at this time. Whenever bugs are noticed, the team at RoseRocket are quick to address them.

Kevin D
VICE PRESIDENT en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

KOL, Inc Rose Rocket Reveiw

Comentarios: wonderful and pleasant

Easily accessible and ease to use on the user side of management

Puntos en contra:

not much to say on this besides few technical improvements we suggest

Gary
Operations Manager en Canadá

ROSE ROCKET REVIEW

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall a very good experience. There is certainly a learning curve but once you have a firm grasp it is very user friendly. Huge time savings in a fast paced environment (ie dispatchng, invoicing, reporting).

- very good software in a fast paced environment when looking to dispatch partner carriers in the least amount of time - excellent rate visibility to both customer and 3PL to help gauge where you need to be for competitiveness - chat feature allows one on one communication in real time applying google to help search and populate shipper and receiver details

Puntos en contra:

- still needs work on city and lane recognition and correctly applying rates (eg Barrie should not take Toronto rates) - the ability or lack thereof to go back and correct "human error" - alot of jumping around from one screen to another - adding lanes to existing rates forces user to delete original and re-import new lanes (including old ones) and the having to remember which customers were linked to that account so you can re-link

Brendan
AGM en Canadá

Great Value, Great Support

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: A functional tool that offers great value for dollar. It's clear that the support team and developers at RoseRocket are engaged in adding valuable features. While some functionalities are lacking, I'm confident that these features will be built out over time.

Building a load is straightforward and intuitive. Prompts are clear and the interface is pleasant to look at. Smart features like built-in Google Maps search, and an address book that suggests locations as you type make building loads quick and easy. The "Panel" view of loads off of the "Orders" page allows you to quickly and easily look at load information and update statuses without navigating off of the page.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of advanced features of a TMS, such as a searchable lane histories or a carrier rate database. The core functionalities of the TMS are built around an LTL provider (we are deal primarily in full-truckload), which make some of the information unintuitive and/or confusing to carriers. The Tariff system either does not work how we want it to, or was not properly explained to us. We'd like to build a load and have historical rate information, or carrier pricing options displayed immediately, rather than filling it out ourselves every time.

Matt
Freight Broker en Canadá

One Stop Shop

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This truly is a one stop shop for those looking at consolidating all of their requirements from Quote to Delivery. It is not hard to tell this comes from individuals who have hands on knowledge of the industry !

One stop shop for both sides of the transaction. Customers can have as much or as little interaction as they want to with the software. The direct chat feature adds that one-on-one touch that makes it so much easier for people without needing countless back and forth emails. Document uploading, Labels, BOLs have been a huge hit with our customers. The constant feature upgrades and add ons always come from direct feedback and continues to work around the customer wants and needs.

Mobile enhancements / App would add to the overall experience

Laura
Accounting and Admin en Canadá

Rose Rocket

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has been very good. The people are very helpful, quick to respond and always willing to listen to suggestions.

Rose Rocket has many features that make working much easier especially with a business that has employees in various locations. It allows not only the employees of one business communicate (without bogging down emails) but also our customers. It keeps all relevant information in one place so you dont have to go hunting for it.

Puntos en contra:

There can be alot of un necessary updates that dont seem to add any value (the look of something, where its located, etc).

Logistics Coordinator en Canadá

RR Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Quick access to information dealing with an order
Saves time
Easy to work with
Good communication with customers and team members

Quick and easy to dispatch orders A variety of filters to search for orders Can compare rates with carriers Real time "chat" with customers and fellow team members The availability to get bills of lading and other documents for an order

Puntos en contra:

Some actions can be a little clunky Messages do not remain in the chat after being read Some status items do not appear in filters

Matt
President en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

The best TMS solution on the market

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Order Management made easy
Instant access to my carrier rates
Easy internal communications

Sleek and sexy interface, as well as the easy-to-manage back end makes this a great solution, not only for small-mid sized companies, but also for larger enterprises. I have spent years consulting for a competitor TMS, and was amazed at how much simpler the Rose Rocket application was. If you are not using Rose Rocket, I recommend you at least give it a look.

Marco
President en EE. UU.

Rose Rocket

5,0 hace 2 días Nuevo

The software is very user friendly and also very aesthetically pleasing compared to the competition. Customer service has been the one of the biggest assets with this software. If you have a question or need assistance your account rep is very responsive.

Puntos en contra:

My biggest gripe is the reporting. A lot of the filters are set so it doesn't give your flexibility to create reports that work for your business.

Jamie
VP of Operations en Canadá

Game Changer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This software has made everything we do easier. That allows us to put our emphasis on where it needs to be, our customers without even thinking twice. Thanks Rose Rocket

Rose Rocket has changed the game for a smaller firm like ours, the ease of use, simplistic design, and amazing support and customer services have allowed our business to grow like we have never imagined. The time saved for everyday tasks have allowed us time to reinvent in our customers.

Puntos en contra:

There are no cons, any challenges we have faced have quickly been resolved.

Greg
President en Canadá

Beech Hill Freight

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Rose Rocket has been a big part of recent success and growth. Their customer service is above and beyond.

The regular updates, whether we request something new ourselves, or Rose Rocket pushes out their own updates. It’s easy to use, and our customers are able to jump right in the portal and start booking their own orders with minimal assistance.

Puntos en contra:

It was far more advanced then the dated software we were using, so it did take a few days to get used to it.

Mike
Logistics and Transportation Specialist en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A simple to use, diverse and feature rich TMS

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Its a great piece of software. The chat function is innovative, and its in real time. Uploading our carrier rates and those of our clients helps to save us all time, and gives them multiple carrier options per shipment. Its very crisp, and has a nice flow. Entering an order requires minimal time.

The ease of use, as well as the ability for my clients to input their own orders. Uploading Tariffs saves us time and money.

Puntos en contra:

I wish we had found this earlier :)

Respuesta de Rose Rocket

hace 3 años

We're glad you're enjoying it Mike. All the best from all of us at Rose Rocket!

Brian
Intermodal Manager en EE. UU.

Intermodal

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very positive. Customer support is very responsive to our needs and requests to the extent that he can get them pushed through.

Fairly easy to and straight forward to use.

Puntos en contra:

It's geared more towards OTR and LTL as opposed to intermodal. There are many nuaces to intermodal that just don't occur in the OTR/LTL world and creating work arounds aren't always the most efficient method of resolution.

CJ
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS en EE. UU.

Rose Rocket Pros and cons

4,0 el año pasado

All of my orders are in 1 place and easy to see and find. Customer support team is excellent. Tons of positives in this product, to get through your work seamlessly.

Puntos en contra:

Live tracking gps tool needed asap to help customers see true tracking of their order. Difficult to edit invoicing.

Sean
Vice President en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Rose Rocket has streamlined our day to day business operations; very happy with the product.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: organized operations and streamlined communication with drivers w/ the app

Easy to use / navigate orders from the quoting stage to the invoicing stage. In addition the free app for drivers is key to communication between driver and dispatch but more importantly the customer with real time updates and signed PODs. The team @ Rose Rocket is incredible to work with from simple interface help questions to customized solutions that fit your needs. They seem to understand our business very well.

Tim
GM en EE. UU.

RR Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Once all the updates are done the software will help us get bills out faster and keep better records.

Ease of use and logic in operation will improve our efficiencies

Puntos en contra:

At the moment we are having to work around several things but the team is working on them