Opiniones de Homebase

Sobre Homebase

Software moderno para negocios locales y sus equipos para ahorrar tiempo en la planificación de personal, seguimiento de tiempo, contratación y comunicación del equipo.

Descubre más sobre Homebase

I love how easy this is to set up and it also integrates with several payroll processors.

Puntos en contra:

There is no undo or go back for example if I accidentally change or delete something it is what it is.

Valoraciones de Homebase

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Homebase tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 876 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Homebase?

Filtrar opiniones (876)

Yefrin
Gerente General en Puerto Rico
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Excelente Programa!!!

5,0 hace 2 años

Este programa es excelente, lo recomiendo sin duda!!!

Puntos en contra:

Es un programa de mucha importancia para el manejo y desarrollo de pequeños negocios

Kevin
Kevin
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Internet, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great system for employee time tracking.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Puntos en contra:

Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

Katja
cashier en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Convenient & All-in-One Place

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Homebase combines scheduling, payroll and tax information for each employee and makes onboarding simple.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't experienced any issues with Homebase, as of yet.

Della K
Seguridad e investigaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Honeymoon phase is definitely over........contemplating a "divorce".

1,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Heartbroken, disgusted....and anything else I didn't mention above.

In 2018 everything was so great and at an incredible price, by my second year as a monthly subscriber I upgraded my plan, in spite of the problem integrating homebase timecards with my QuickBooks payroll, and had to manually enter the data personally. I loved being able to see the total hours per employee when creating a schedule, until one day it disappeared. Still undeterred, I loved the ability to access the app from any mobile device and desktop. Only androids & Desktops access the app easily and iphones or ipads come with headaches. I fell in love with the ease, simplicity and it's sexy platform look of this time tracking/management app, until one day everything changed and I lost my ability to view time cards all on one screen. Little issues were just an alert in the far upper right corner like a nudge. Now they scream in double size that takes up half the monitor, leaving only an inch or two to view time cards accompanied with a lot of scrolling. Nowadays I'm afraid to login and be greeted by a scowling dashboard with a list of issues nagging to be resolved. Issues caused by employees that can't log in or out and got tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the app as a temporary fix. I knew my relationship with homebase was reaching a bitter end when without so much as a "heads up" warning there would be an increase to my subscription (almost $20.00 more). When I said "Oh h#!! NO!" and lowered it to essentials...

Puntos en contra:

I was denied the ability to manage my PTO mandated sick leave pay feature that never matched QuickBooks anyway, and the feature to assign different roles/rate of pay for different jobs among my existing employees. I now have a default pay rate/role homebase deems as "fitting". After a 5 year relationship with all the little things I loved, I can have back if I pay $20.00 more a month. Out of some "disturbed" sense I felt I owed to Homebase, I emailed support with an offer to pay a small increase but not at their ridiculous price with it's 15 features included that I would never use. If they can't find my request reasonable and let me pay only for what I use, I will fly into the arms of another app that gives me the basic features for free. The email was sent last week and long past the "24 hour" promise to respond. I never called out their promised "money back guarantee" after 5 years and the inability to integrate their application with my payroll system......Seriously? How much alimony is it worth? No, it's too late now. I'm divorcing homebase from my company forever.

Cheryl
Cheryl
Administrator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Game Changer

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Finally getting up to speed with technology. We had so many issues with our previous time clock provider, I'm so glad we found Homebase!

Being able to use the software anywhere and have the ability to change the schedule, communicate with staff, find coverage and my staff to always be up to date with what's going on.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes staff tell me they don't get notifications of schedule change when I post it.

Taryn
customer representative en Sudáfrica
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 1.001-5.000 empleados

homebase time tracking genius

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: my overall experience has been amazing so far

what I like the most about homebase is the functionalities like online time tracking and much more

Puntos en contra:

what i like the least about homebase is that most of features works online

Aprilla
Medical Operator en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Easy App That Allows Loan Access

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great site; I enjoy it - it is easy to use and colorful.

Loan access is available to me right after I pay off one loan.

Puntos en contra:

Loan feature not accessible via the desktop site; only on the phone app.

Andrew
Andrew
Engineer en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Homebase equals Homerun

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, this is a excellent program for the money spent.

The implementation to the staff was extremely easy as well as making sure everyone was signed up. The ease of use is also very nice.

Puntos en contra:

The mobile version does not have the same fluid nature of the web based version. Which can be extremely frustrating.

Jessalyn
Manager en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados

Great app for employees

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: As an employee at my previous job, Homebase allowed me to track my past and present schedule, time cards, payroll, as well as communicate directly with both supervisors and peers. As an employer, it was extremely easy to set up by adding employees, pay periods, pay rates, and job categories.

Homebase is a great application that not only tracks your schedule, time sheets, and payroll but also provides a way to directly communicate with both administrators as well as peers. It has a direct message as well as chat features. I can view my schedule as soon as it is released, check my timeclock and pay schedule, and view past and current hours and pay.

Puntos en contra:

Homebase is great, it has everything I need as an employee.

Diego
Diego
Gestor Comercial en Brasil
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Sim. Bom !

5,0 hace 2 meses

Aplicativo de uso muito Bom ! Consigo fazer o que preciso e uso diariamente.

Puntos en contra:

Poderia ter menos burocracia. Uso de forma legal mas poderia ter campos não obrigatorios

Social Media Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados

Great for Employee Scheduling

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Great for scheduling employees and keeping time sheets. Employees can also pick up shifts on the Homebase app and you can see everyone working at each location with a click of a button. Really great for organization.

Puntos en contra:

We did not run into any issues using Homebase and have no complaints.

Crystal
Cashier en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Manage your schedule from the comfort of your phone.

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall this helped the communication throughout the team and allowed me to easily track my schedule and pay. It was super convenient and easy to use. I was skeptical at first when they had me download the app but then I was obsessed. I think every small business should use this software, it will help your team out tremendously.

My team used Homebase as a scheduling and communication tool. If we needed a day off, there is a setting to where I can request a teammate to switch shifts with me or I can request cover. This made it super convenient if I needed a day off last minute. As for communicating with my team, this was the best! When sending out a group message, it allows you to message the people who are only scheduled for a specific day. So if you needed to let the team you're running late or that you need someone downstairs to bring up supplies, etc. I wouldn't need to take time to select the specific people I need to inform, it would automatically pull up those people from the schedule. This software not only lets you message the people you are scheduled with but it also allows you to see who is scheduled that day. I enjoyed this feature because it let me know when I was working with my bestie or my not so bestie. Another tool I loved on Homebase was the income tracker. This software was able to track when I worked and for how long and would provide an estimate on how much money I have made that pay period. It wasn't hard to find either. This helped my anxiety a lot because I knew if I had enough to pay my upcoming bills or if I needed to pick up an extra shift.

Puntos en contra:

There is only one thing that I have to say is a con and I think it's more my managers fault. There is a feature in Homebase that allows you to potentially get a small amount of your paycheck early. Unfortunately every time I tried it never worked, but I am pretty sure it's because my manager was against that feature and enabled it. I think this feature is so awesome for employees especially during this inflation period and living in an expensive city.

Danielle
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

It's is a good app, but is constantly lagging, no matter what device and internet connection used.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: See Above. I would like to say every time I have spoken with an employee from HB, they have been incredibly professional, polite, and knowledgeable. Homebase was also helpful during the early phases of Covid last year, with costs. I do wish there was an easier way than what I was told, to update myself to the admin of the account. Our current admin is an IT guy we used a few years ago, who does not have access to the email he used for HB anymore. I was told you'll need my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to contact, and provide bills addressed to Firefly with his name listed as well, showing he is the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, we are DBA, so nothing, not even our paystubs, state Firefly. Our DBA, is "Wes Pac Inc", which is what mail, licenses, and invoices state. If there is an alternate way to handle this, please contact me. Thank you all so much for everything you do.

Asking for time off is simple for my employees, the message option is convenient.

Puntos en contra:

Homebase since the beginning is constantly lagging. Whether it be to load pages, send or receive messages, especially sending images. Whether I am using the url on a desktop, or the app on my iPad or iPhone, it is extremely slow. I get message notifications long before the messages actually show up. It is like this for all my employee's that use the app. The iPad version is difficult to use, it is as big as the size of a small phone screen, I don't understand why the app can't take up the entire screen of the iPad, like every other app I use on my iPad. I don't know if this is an option, but for my restaurant in particular, as I'm sure is the case with many establishments that use your app, we have several different departments. I'd for one like to be able to only see my FOH employee's on the schedule, and have a separate for BOH. It would also be convenient to not just limit the amount of employee's that can request off for a specific day, but to be able to limit by department. For example, to be able to say, 3 servers, 2 bussers, and 1 hostess is the limit for any particular day, rather than only being able to say 3 employee's in general is the max. I hope I explained that in a way it makes sense. Additionally, working in a restaurant that is open nights and weekends, your support hours are not reasonable at all. There has been numerous times we've needed support and you have been closed, so we are just hopeless.

Office Coordinator en Canadá
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best virtual timeclock for your money

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience has been great with Homebase. Coming from manual punch clock, I've cut down my payroll process by at least 80%. It is easy to use (original software version is easy, new version is a little too messy so I haven't switched to the new view.) I still enter hours manually into QBO, because Homebase doesn't split regular and overtime hours. Not a big deal. *A couple wishes* 1. I wish there to be a button when employees punch out that says "Did you take a lunch break?" (Yes or No) Reason for this feature - I don't make our employees go to the iPad at lunch to "Take a break" when it's lunch time. I would have a line up of workers waiting to punch in and out because our entire company shuts down all at once for lunch. That way, when some employees DO work through their lunch break, they can just say "No" to the question "Did you take a lunch break" when they clock out at the end of the day. Currently, everyday I log into Homebase and manually add each employee's lunch break, except if they leave me a note saying "No Lunch". 2. It would be great if time card notes for a whole current pay period could be amalgamated into one document as I am processing payroll. I currently have to dig through each time card to find notes of employees asking for vacay pay, sick days, mileage etc. If I just had a list of all the notes and names for that weeks pay, I can check off each note as I add their request into QBO. Overall, I am still very happy with Homebase.

What I like most about Homebase is that it doesn't break the bank to put in a virtual timeclock system. It integrates with Quickbooks online and it is easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

1. It does allow for a little customization, but not advanced enough for the way I run payroll. 2. It does not send separate regular hours and overtime hours to QBO.

Jeff
COO en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use, set-up, maintain, interface and adjust.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Exceptional. Set it and forget it.

The interface/importing with QuickBooks Online. Easy to add time and track PTO, holidays, OT and more. Customization for our business hours was perfect. The cost is lowest I have found for the amount of features. T-Sheets in QBO is too pricey for us. Also the remote clock-in features and mobile app is a big hit with employees.

Puntos en contra:

Importation of hours into QBO Payroll needs to be adjusted and checked, but having HomeBase open after importing employee time cards makes it simple. Just match 1 to 1 and your good. Also the initial holiday set-up can be a bit tricky but HB customer service is excellent and guided us through it.

Manuel
Manuel
Brand Consultant en Zambia
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product with too much fluff and mediocre UX

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, we are still with homebase because everyone is now used to it and our system is setup this way. Writing this review though, it is certainly about time i checked the timeclock-scheduling-team market again. Because the product is quite slow and features are being added which i don't need.

We decided to go for Homebase because it mostly resembled what i was doing in as spreadsheet before. The timeclock is rather solid, we have set up a dedicated tablet to clock in and out. This is the main reason i got homebase for my team - so that they would have a schedule and be able to clock in and out. Also nice is the fact that custom national holidays can be setup and automatically be shown in the schedule. The Homebase team has over the years implemented a few nifty features to save me time as an admin. Next is checking timesheets and correcting them when it comes to payroll - however this is where we stop with using homebase. We don't use any other features.

Puntos en contra:

We don't utilize the payroll feature at all - everything can only be set in dollars. Overall, the software feels like it is made for the US market - not internationally. I have feature requested over a year ago that custom currencies should be implemented and even the way time is displayed (24h instead of am-pm). To no avail. Even from their content marketing strategy it is clear that Homebase is only focusing on the US market, with no interesting content for me as a hotelier on the other side of the world. It is also sad to see that they have recently started adding a lot of fluff to their product like hiring, instead of making the core experience easier and faster to use. The new timesheets section looks nice, but i am 5 times faster with the old one (which could be faster still). I would love to see much more emphasis on a fast and easy to use product, with lots of features to get my work done quicker. Homebase is a classic example of software which gets better the less i have to use it. I would like to see the product move in this direction.

Danielle
Community Program Coordinator en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

We Love Homebase

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall. we love Homebase. It has made so many of our processes easier and streamlined. With a few tweaks, it could be even more amazing. The great thing is the company is open to feedback and often test and release new product features.

My team was using spreadsheets to schedule and to complete payroll before Homebase. What a manual nightmare. There were always so many mistakes and issues. Once we moved to Homebase, it instantly made things better. My contractors were able to see their schedules instantly and at any time they needed it. The reminders an hour before their schedule help them to be on time for their shift. So we have fewer tardies. They can also check their payroll amount at any time during the month instead of having to wait until the end of the month when I am able to calculate it. They have also made schedule swaps easy. It has helped my person who does the scheduling tremendously. It has helped her to be able to get our schedule done in a much faster and efficient way. It has helped me complete payroll in a fast, easy effective way.

Puntos en contra:

There are sometimes glitches, especially with the app. They are overall minor but can be a pain. For example, sometimes when there is a swap made on the app, it will show a notification, but when you go into the app it doesn't show the swap. Good thing we keep up with them in a chat or we would have no idea who was trying to swap. Also, it is mostly geared towards companies with employees, this could be great if there could be modifications for people who have contractors and do not have to abide by the same restrictions, such as 8-hour shifts, working days consecutively, etc.

Peter
Producción de alimentos, 11-50 empleados

Excellent for Restaurants, Hourly Employees

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've used this as an employee, then as a business owner for about the last 7 years. It's really a no brainer if you need a time tracking tool, and it has been upgraded consistently over the years to add more features. The hiring tool is surprisingly solid as well, and helps to market positions quite well.

I've used this for so long now it is hard to imagine what I'd do without it. We began using it as a simple time clock, and it has slowly become our go to for hiring, time tracking, time off, and employee messaging. If you have a mostly hourly workforce it is super simple to setup, and as your business grows it has helpful and intuitive tools to make your life easier. Their support in my experience can be a bit disorganized, but they always get the job done and are easy to work with.

Puntos en contra:

Not as helpful for salaried employees as it is for hourly employees in my experience. The lower tiers lack some of the onboarding functionality and digital form filing I'd like it to have, but I think this may have been added recently.

Heather
HR Rep/Office Admin en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great option for the price-point

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall Homebase has been a great scheduling software for our business, ticking almost every box we were looking for. We especially needed a way for employees to log in and out of different departments (which they do as needed and not according to a clock) during a shift that IS scheduled. We've been able to make Homebase work for that specific need.
We appreciated the flexibility of allowing employees to clock in/out on a central laptop or tablet, or letting them use their phones through the app with a geo-boundary over our office, and then when the pandemic hit, we removed the geo-boundary to allow them to clock in and out from their homes.

Pros: *Free option *Customizable - we're able to use it for employees to log in and out of the different unscheduled departments/roles they do within a scheduled shift. Makes it easy to track manhours and payroll by department when the people working in each department changes throughout each day. *The app *Easy to use *Great additional features like job posting and document storage/sharing, PTO tracking

Puntos en contra:

Cons: *Getting the PTO tracking to work for us has been a long wait. *Employees experience a lot of glitches of punches not going through. *Takes forever to enter a schedule in the separate "available" and "actual" schedules. I would like to take a posted availability schedule and just make it be their working schedule with one click. Scheduling takes a bit of time, but isn't hard.

Matt
Administrator en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Homebase

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: When we first launched we had a programming issue where the time clock would crash once a day. The team at Homebase was quick to address the issue and put us in contact with the development team who got us on a beta version of the next release. This fixed our issue and the team at Homebase was responsive and open to feedback as we previewed the upcoming release. I have had representatives from Homebase reach out to my multiple times for feedback on their products. It is refreshing to see a company openly solicit feedback from their user base in an effort to improve their product. Every interaction I have had with their staff has been positive.

Homebase has been the perfect time clock system for our business. It was easy to configure and with the entire system web based I can monitor our staffing when I am off site. We use a wall mounted iPad to clock in and out which was less expensive than many physical time clocks. My staff has enjoyed having access to their Homebase dashboard where they can easily review their punches/total hours. One of the best features is the ability to specifically define your pay periods. Many systems only offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly with no customization of dates. Homebase allows complete customization for when you would like you pay periods to start and end. I have also used their hiring tool. It is by far and away the easiest tool I have used to publicly post to multiple job sites at once. It is very straight forward and has been a great resource in helping us in our hiring.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any cons. It is a quality product and the team at Homebase has been quick to respond to any issues we have had.

Joshua
Owner en Belice

Alternativas consideradas:

Much more than the Software we needed

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We needed a better way of tracking time and calculating salary. Manual entry and spreadsheets were all we hoped to replace, but Homebase has made us realize how much time we used to spend in scheduling and payroll. Now we can do scheduling while on the road, on a trip or make last-minute changes on the fly. Basically, more beach time and less office work. I have shared the benefits of Homebase with many of our affiliate companies.

First off......It is free for basic features. I love that it has an app for phone and tablet use. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Staff can track their time and their salary. I could make a huge list here, but basically it is the software we needed, but now we can't live without it.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the features are a little on the expensive side when purchasing plans, but mostly because of our exchange rate.

Jessica
Operations Director en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados

Awesome software!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Okay, so I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Home base is easy to use, easy to read, easy to understand. The platform is SERIOUSLY DUMMY PROOF! My 9 year old daughter helped me set it up. It is seriously that easy! My 4 year old will open my app and can tell if I forgot to clock out when I left work, and he even knows how to clock me out at the right time! It really is just that simple. I love the restrictions it offers. I can determine whether employees can clock in and out from their app, I can determine whether they can see labor reports, view other employees schedule, and I love the fact that they can request off right from the app, and I can approve or deny right from the app. I love that they can switch schedules and I can approve it instantly from home. This app just has so many great features. I will never use another payroll system again.

I love that the employees can request time off or switch/trade shifts from their phone and I can instantly deny or approve the request. I love the ease of pulling the time sheets, and reading the time sheets. I love the access to be able to edit employees time on a daily or weekly basis. Employees can be horrible for clocking in early unauthorized, not clocking out to walk down the street to the store, etc. This app makes it simple to edit this carelessness from employees without even having to sit them down and talk to them about clocking in and out. Its kind of like, Okay, you want to take 20 mins to walk down to dollar general and you have already taken your lunch previous, oh and you didn't clock out. Well let me fix that mistake for you. The system tracks tardies, which is awesome, bc after 90 days, anyone who has been tardy more than 20% of their shifts, only gets offered a part time position within the company. This system gives us accurate data to show the employees at their 90 day evaluation, and the data can't be disputed bc it is tracked based on their clock in and clock out times.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the fact that there is not room for multiple clock outs under the edit mode. If we do not clock out for an extra break, there is no where to add it. I always have to add the time employees are gone to their lunch break. It give a false interpretation and false data when we pull data from this system for evaluations. I really wish you would update this to add columns for extra breaks, and reasons for the breaks. Also, I wish you would add a column to give explanation for employees that clock in late, miss a scheduled day, or clock out early. This system does not even track early clock outs, just late clock ins. We often find that employees will leave early to take care of things, and sometimes it can become repetitous. I would like to be able to track the data.

Allison
Fuente de la reseña

Fairly good for scheduling, could use some work

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are utilizing the HR function. It is nice to be able to send in questions and get responses from HR professionals. The help desk is responsive and usually helpful

Being able to create a base schedule of open shifts as a template is nice. You apply the template to the week, and then you can drag and drop the shifts onto employees. You must use a computer for this to work. The auto-scheduling feature can give you a good starting point but has flaws that make it impossible to publish a schedule using only auto-scheduling.

Puntos en contra:

I would like more categories than owner, manager, employee. With more options of who can see what information. Auto schedule feature needs improvement to not schedule people on doubles and multiple locations at the same time. They've made a number of improvements over the years, but I sometimes think they are trying to add too many new features when they need to perfect the features already available first.

William
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Overall good - customer service is disappointing

4,0 hace 2 años

I really value the integration with Square POS that allows me to use the analytical tools within Homebase. It's really helpful for me to be able to see my labor estimates and even the weather (coffee is largely dependent on weather). I value the real-time feedback on my labor costs as well. I also appreciate the flexibility of the timecard programming that allows the real world to happen and for callouts to not totally disrupt my timecards. We LOVE your integration with Gusto that makes my payroll incredibly easy. I came into this position expecting to drop your platform for hotschedules, but I've stuck with it because you integrate really well.

Puntos en contra:

I am currently having problems with your Square POS integration and it's causing me to not enjoy the best parts of your program. Unfortunately your technical support is so backlogged that I get calls late at night when I can't access the program to make a fix.

Annsley

Overview

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has a lot of great features and I like how you can modify a lot of the notifications to your needs.

I love how you can do the schedule out as far as in advance as possible but no one sees it until you post it. We have used other softwares that we would have to do a spreadsheet first and couldn't enter anything into the system until we were ready for anyone to see the shifts.

Puntos en contra:

I would say the only thing I don't like is that we have trouble with the clock in system at one of our locations. Which is weird because it works perfectly fine at our other 3 locations. It doesn't register clock-ins a lot of times so my employees have to text me to clock them in. I have reached out support about this several times in the past and they just say to delete the app and then reinstall. It works great for about a day and then acts up again.