Opiniones de Moqups

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Moqups

Aplicación HTML5 para construir prototipos de IU.

Descubre más sobre Moqups

Mostrando 22 opiniones

Arnaud D.
E-Commerce Specialist
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 6/8/2019

"Super easy to use"

Puntos a favor: This software is super straight forward and easy to use. I am not a UX designer, I just need to show my ideas sometimes and this tool helps a lot

Contras: I have no cons to express for this sofware except the fact that the free trial could allow more than one design

• Publicado el 6/8/2019
Marc G.
Product Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2019

"Simple and lightning fast wireframing"

Comentarios: I've tried other wireframing tools and some of them have a nicer finished aesthetic when comparing it to Moqups. But I'm so used to working with Moqups that I tend to always go back to it when I want to do something rapid wire framing on the fly. For me, it's critical that wireframing tools don't slow down the process of discovering solutions. Instead they should help you identify issues and improvements so that you can go and test them out.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to use with everything you need to start building low resolution wireframes. You can even create hotspots to make a low-fi prototype that you can share internally or directly with end users. You can upload your only elements/images that can be used between projects and you can also create templates to get stuff going even more quickly. The new table feature is much better and allows more flexibility than the legacy table.

Contras: I'm not a fan of the diagram/flow elements as they are a little awkward to use. Whenever I need to work on user flows I tend to use another app that is faster to work with. The hotspots are limited, so you can't easily make fully interactive prototypes. The small window that lists the pages you are working on can be a pain as the page names get truncated, making it hard to easily identify which one you want to jump to.

• Publicado el 14/11/2019
Janelle D.
Marketing Assistant & Blogger
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"Great for Website Design"

Comentarios: Overall Moqups has saved me a lot of time designing pages and coordinating with my overseas designer. It has allowed me to stretch my creativity and come up with some great designs. Even the overseas designer says I show great talent for page design and it's all thanks to Moqups being a great piece of software.

Puntos a favor: I like using Moqups because I can outline a web page and present it to my designer (overseas) in a professional manner. I like being able to use a variety of icons and page elements as well as import my own images.

Contras: When I first started using Moqups, there was a bit of a learning curve but eventually I figured out how to use the components. I wish it recognized a section, with a group of images/text/icons, and automatically asked if I want to group them. It's a pain to individually select every element in a section to group it, but I do it because sometimes we need to rearrange section of the page.

• Publicado el 17/6/2020
Paco S.
UI/UX Designer
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/10/2018

"Great for non designers"

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been good. I don't design with it personally, but i'm happy that other non designers use it.

Puntos a favor: I don't actually use this software in that I don't design with it myself. I am a designer and use other things for that. The thing I DO like about it though is that Project managers I work with that are NOT designers can easily use it to convey their ideas easily to me.

Contras: It is pretty basic in it's functionality and therefor can't get super detailed about things. But it gets the job done.

• Publicado el 3/10/2018
Artist/writer
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 23/3/2020

"Moqups "

Comentarios: For a more advanced company It does ok they charge $8.00 a month and up.I tried more projects but I was limited to only two.upgrade if you can and enjoy the benefits

Puntos a favor: it was good software,and easy to operate

Contras: They limit you to two project upgrade it

• Publicado el 23/3/2020
Mariela Q.
Online Business Coach
  • Publicado el 19/9/2019

"We love it "

Comentarios: I test-drove other options and decided upon Moqups basically because of its smooth and user friendly environment.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, beautiful user interphase, can be used very intuitively by anyone -- even someone with basic design skills.

Contras: Nothing that I can think of really. The only thing that I have not been able to fully appreciate is the Trello integration and to customize it in order to make my life even easier :)

• Publicado el 19/9/2019
Chief Strategy Officer
Investigación, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2019

"Terrible Customer Service"

Comentarios: The software is fine. We used it a couple years ago for wireframing. We now use an offering from one of their competitors. What's not fine is their customer service. We hadn't used this software in over a year and received an invoice for an automatic renewal. No "upcoming renewal" notification was ever received, and when we immediately responded to the invoice asking them to refund the annual subscription fee, their customer service lead refused. After 10 or so back and forth messages I finally gave up and wanted to share my experience here. This company would rather pocket the one-time fee from a paying customer who no longer wants their services and poison that working relationship than do what's right by their customers. Things must not be going so great at Moqups for them to take this very short-sighted approach.

Puntos a favor: We used it for wireframing and that's about it.

Contras: That the customer service was really terrible.

• Publicado el 3/9/2019
Luisana S.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2017

"Graphic proposals for the clients."

Comentarios: Thanks to this tool I have been able to improve the presentations and tenders that have with the clients and they can see something quite graphical that helps them to understand what will be done in their project.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about this tool is that it allows us to make a graphic proposal to our clients about the distribution of the elements in their web site or system. This allows them to have a more realistic idea of what your project will look like before you start it. I really like that it is easy to use, so anyone can learn fast and rely on all the options provided by the tool.

Contras: I believe that the tool could be implemented offline and that it could also have interaction with the client, so that changes can be made directly indicating the design. It would be great that for the next updates or upgrades they could do this.

Ruth C.
Product Manager
  • Publicado el 26/5/2017

"Great for creating wireframes to send to designers "

Comentarios: Easy to create wireframes that you can easily share with a developer or designer to work on. Wide range of icons and formatting options available.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and a whole heap of library icons make it easy to recreate a wireframe that can be sent to a developer or designer. I just used Moqups to map out the whole new UX of an app. It's easy to manage pages and share work once you're done. An added bonus is that it also integrates with other platforms such as Jira really easily. It's also easy to format in the way you want - changing font / colours etc.

Contras: Can be quite hard to navigate when you first use e.g. it can be hard to search and find a specific icon you want - or work out how to change the page size.

• Publicado el 26/5/2017
Santiago N.
system engineer
  • Publicado el 8/8/2017

"Its a tool that i have to be a "must" on every team that works on web development and mobile apps . "

Puntos a favor: -The easy way you can create from 0 your moqups.
- Drag and drop use mode rules!
- The many templates you can use for your design.
- The upload foto featured its great and very usefull.
- The canva space you can customize at your preference.

Contras: The "advance mode" its quite complicated to use compare to light versión, it has many more options but the way to use its a litle diferent from the first light version.

• Publicado el 8/8/2017
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20/5/2019

"Wireframing and moqups with great collaboration features"

Puntos a favor: Realtime collaboration, a rich stencil selection. I really like the snap-on-system to align elements in the mockup (not based on a fixed grid, but relative to other elements). Nice customizing of elements to make the mockup look presentable to a greater audience.

Contras: Version 1 did come with icon sets on buttons and I can no longer find them in the current version. They were super handy to breathe meaning into the buttons.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Evercoder Software el 21/5/2019

Thanks a lot for your thoughts. We should bring the ability to select icons back indeed ? it was a great productivity feature.

We'd like to hear more about how can we make Moqups better for you so please to reach out to support@moqups.com and share your thoughts with us. Depending on your availability we can also schedule a call if that works better.

• Publicado el 20/5/2019
Jean francois P.
Consulting
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/10/2018

"Good product but other options on the market"

Puntos a favor: -Easy to use and really user friendly
-Performing web editor

Contras: -Could be expensive
-Don't have a standalone version
-Only monthly package

• Publicado el 19/10/2018
Larz D.
Disc Jock
Entretenimiento
  • Publicado el 22/4/2018

"Nice tool for Wireframes"

Comentarios: Good for sketching software screens.

Puntos a favor: I like that Moqups is straight forward to use. The interface is friendly and you can find the things you need quite easily. The drag and drop feature will have you creating a prototype design in no time. Great tool.

Contras: There could have been more design options and also it operates in a very competitive space where there are a number of tools of similar nature.

• Publicado el 22/4/2018
Co-Founder & President
Comercio minorista, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2018

"Small Business must have for Web design wireframes and mockups"

Comentarios: Used Moqups for wireframe design and mockups. Loved how easy it was to use and it shortened the time from idea to actual, since everyone could see the idea and it could be tweaked so easily.

Puntos a favor: Very, very affordable! Easy to use, especially for non developers. Used this to work on our wireframes during design ideas and into development. Highly recommended.

Contras: There used to be free version, very basic but extremely useful. Helped us start with something we had no idea how to use and move into a paid version. Wish the free version was still available. Even with that said, the price for entry level is still affordable.

• Publicado el 24/9/2018
Marketing Coordinator
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2018

"useful tool for building wireframes and app flows"

Puntos a favor: Moqups is very intuitive and easy to use, and most importantly it's easy to share your designs with team members. This is important to us so that we can share concepts with the development team. Also, compared to some competitors, Moqups is very reasonably priced.

Contras: While it is great for wireframing and conceptualizing an app, it doesn't have the strongest features in terms of actual prototyping and the styling components aren't as customizable as some other full-fledged prototyping apps.

• Publicado el 7/12/2018
Principal Developer and Team Lead
  • Publicado el 6/2/2018

"My go to wire-frame tool"

Puntos a favor: Really easy to get what's in your head onto the screen. The intelligent grid snapping feature almost feels like it's reading my mind. Shallow learning curve.

Contras: Could use some more elements (objects) that can be added to the screen. Recently tried to do a mobile wire-frame and was left making a lot of the elements by hand.

• Publicado el 6/2/2018
Decebal B.
Operations Manager
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2016

"Simple and easy to use "

Comentarios: I use Moqups for more than a year now. I used an open source software before but since I start use Moqups I stopped looking for a similar product because it does everything I expect to do and even more. We are a small team and don't use it every day so wished to be able to choose a lower subscription plan, a limited one, to offer the possibility to export as .pdf and .png the wireframes we make but beside this they are amazing.

Puntos a favor: Lots of features and great support.

Contras: You are not able to export files if you use the demo version.

• Publicado el 6/12/2016
María de lourdes P.
Social Media Analyst.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2017

"iTS A VERY VERY EASY WAY TO MAKE GREAT PROTYPES AND WIRE FRAMING FOR YOUR PROJECT"

Comentarios: My team can make more benefits in the first stage of design whit thiese wireframes...

Puntos a favor: The simple way that you can build your own wireframe by making drag and drop. The feature that you can upload your own pictures. The many shapes that it have pre-build inn for your use. The awsome way to export as a .png and pdf your work.

Contras: That IT DOESNT HAVE AND OFFLINE VERSION, it should have... Another thing i would like to have its the option to do prototyping in real time like "marvel app".

Amelia R.
  • Publicado el 13/12/2016

"One of the Best Wireframing Tools on the Market"

Comentarios: As a web designer, I've had to work with a user experience team to create and read site wireframes. Moqups is extremely easy to use and provides an end result that is professional and able to be understood by co-workers of all backgrounds. I'd recommend this software to UI/UX teams that are ready to showcase their ideas!

• Publicado el 13/12/2016
Todd N.
Market Manager
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/10/2016

"Free mockup tool - What's not to like!!"

Comentarios: I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I've found it to be very useful. We were able to use it instead of paper sketches for our initial discussions and then make additional functional ideas before approving the developers to get involved and begin coding. Interactivity and color palettes made this much easier than anything we had used previously.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, great template tools, so much better than having developers involved for concepts!

• Publicado el 3/10/2016
Bradley H.
Web Developer
  • Publicado el 12/4/2017

"East tools for creating website wireframe and mockups"

Comentarios: I use Moqups all the time when I need to do a quick wireframe or mock up of a site for a client. The mobile mockups are especially useful for me.

Contras: At first is was hard to get a hold of, but I eventually figured it out, also cost more than I would like

• Publicado el 12/4/2017
Steve C.
  • Publicado el 30/4/2018

"Incredibly simple drag and drop environment for designing software interfaces with many options and "

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, simple pricing scheme. It is very easy to share with other developers or clients. Clean interface and many templates to choose from.

Contras: There are other choices out there that offer much the same thing. I highly recommend choosing the platform that best matches your development environment.

• Publicado el 30/4/2018