Filtrar por:

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Holded

Software de facturación y contabilidad en la nube, diseñado para empresas y trabajadores autónomos.

Descubre más sobre Holded

Mostrando 4 opiniones

Oscar G.
  • Publicado el 14/12/2016

"Awesome tool! "

Comentarios: When I first created my company I wanted to have a tool that could easily manage my administrative and accounting tasks. I tried some but did not satisfy me at all. Thanks to a friend's recomendation I first tried Holded. I have been using it for a year so far and I am honestly very impressed. It is saving me a lot of time and money. Everything is very intuitive, organized, well design and the accounting is made automatically! It is not just to create invoices or bills but It allows you to see you company situations and to identify your most profitable revenue and costs streams. I strongly recomend it :)

Puntos a favor: 1. Usability
2. Design
3. Efficiency

Contras: 1. I guess it is not suited for multinationals but have not reached that point yet...

• Publicado el 14/12/2016
Alejandro L.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/10/2016

"I'ts simply amazing"

Comentarios: I started using holded this year and i'm super happy with it, it made my day a day a way faster and i also have access to a bunch of information about my business.

Puntos a favor: All in one, user friendly and super powerful.

Contras: Can't say anything yet

Ignacio R.
Internet, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/7/2017

"I love Holded!"

Comentarios: Holded is exactly what I was looking for: easy and convenient invoicing + accounting cloud software.

Puntos a favor: Holded is easy to use and design layouts. I also like easily getting access to visual information in each screen so I don't have to execute reports all the time. It's easy to analize how my business is going through graphics and interactive tables.

• Publicado el 27/7/2017
Xavi F.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/10/2019

"Fantastic free plan "

Comentarios: Finally an achiavable integrated software for your accountancy, invoicing and CRM, amazing solution.

Puntos a favor: Invoicing and accountancy is just so practical, with the clean interface and monitoring bank details.

Contras: Difficult to mention a weak point, but maybe the integration with other automation softwares like integromat.

• Publicado el 5/10/2019