Sobre Startquestion

Herramienta para crear encuestas, formularios y cuestionarios con el objetivo de estudiar a los clientes o evaluar a los empleados.

Descubre más sobre Startquestion

I like a lot of possibilities to prepare test's questions.

Puntos en contra:

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Valoraciones de Startquestion

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Startquestion tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 162 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Startquestion?

Filtrar opiniones (162)

Magdalena Z.
Przewodnicz¿ca en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program. Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Puntos en contra:

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. No issues to solve. Everything is fine.

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist en Malasia
Internet, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Collect feedback

4,0 hace 12 meses

Best thing with Startquestion is, it has a survey builder that really helpful in building the basic structure of the survey form with the build-in template that they providing. It saves so much time in helping and gives suggestion for type of question to be ask on the survey form.

Puntos en contra:

There are not much choices that can be choose from the subscription price scheme, especially for a small companies, thus making them have to choose pricier premium plan then what their organization actually needs. User will more appreciated if they can be more flexible on the price plan.

Natalia Ś.
Tech Support en Polonia
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

The uniqueness of Webankieta.pl

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Webankieta.co.uk program helped me in my studies. It makes it easier for every student.

Thanks to Webankieta.pl program I was able to create a survey for my university with ease. Everything was perfectly presented and explained. Webankieta.pl functions 100% meet my expectations and those of my university. Working with this program was one of the most pleasant for me. Another advantage was the possibility to contact support in case of any questions. I am delighted with the form of the presented surveys, possibility of detailed analysis of my results and the whole program.

Puntos en contra:

I didn't find anything to complain about. The program is easy to use and consultants are available if you have questions.

Maarten D.
Founder en Bélgica
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Startquestion overrated

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Good in the beginning to set-up the product and deploying the survey, but as I proceeded i found very little online help and then all other functionality like reporting etc, runs into very expensive add-ons. My overall experience is therefore really spoiled by the later encounters on the software, to the point that I cannot The worst is you cannot obtain any invoice from Startquestion which leaves you with expenditure which you cannot account for in your business.

* Ease of set-up * Ease of deployment * Volume of survey responses

Puntos en contra:

* Expensive basic Package * very expensive add-ons to basic functionality. I felt cheated. * no customer service on expensive basic pakage * cannot create exports which includes incompleted surveys. Statisticians know how utilise this data. * no response to requests for invoices * very limited help online about using

Aleksandra O.
Senior Product Manager en Polonia
Biotecnología, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Startquestion- easy to implement, easy to use

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: 9/10= highly recommend for a friend or collegue. It's easy to use, easy to implement. Very nice workshops for the team before the launch.

We're working for the solution which may be implemented on all our markets- startquestion is the tool, which may be implemented easily. Highly recommended for international communication.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have cons. Every issue was solved by client service.

Alternativas consideradas: MonkeyPod

Aleksandra T.
Research Specialist en Polonia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Webankieta review

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

The advantage of the product is a friendly interface and usually intuitive use of its functions. What I like about the webankieta is that you can easily download data. Thanks to the ability to copy questions from other questionnaires and the function of copying questions from word files to program, working with webankieta is simply easy and fast.

Puntos en contra:

What I like the least is the limited features I'm about the downloadable report. It would be great to have an impact on the individual components of the report. It was also not very intuitive for me at the beginning how I can change the logo when designing the appearance of the survey questionnaire.

Kauser H.
Director of Partnerships en RU
Biotecnología, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent product with exceptional support and implementation!

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: The introduction of the NPS surveys will be an invaluable part of improving our overall customer experience and having a platform that allows us to do this with ease is a priority. The Startquestion team have been excellent in supporting us from the very beginning and are always there when we need to ask questions or need help with implementing changes. Nothing is too difficult for them and they are always friendly and professional, this has been hugely important to ensure the entire team are comfortable with the management of our surveys through Startquestion. Marcin and Kamil in particular have been absolutely brilliant and we cant thank them enough for their support!!

The surveys have been created with ease and implemented across numerous teams. The follow up features and the options to send the surveys either automatically or manually gives us a lot more flexibility. The report feature is also really easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

Accessing the email templates has several steps currently so it would be great to make this easier and we understand that this is something that is currently being worked on and will be updated very soon.

Artur Z.
Menager Tech Support en Polonia
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The best tool to collecting feedback

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: A big plus for an intuitive user panel.
The price of the tool is competitive with others.

The intuitiveness of this tool and the wide possibility of analyzing the results.

Puntos en contra:

It's hard to find things that I don't like about this tool.

Ewelina C.
HR Business Manager en Polonia
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados

webankieta - recommend for sure

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

easy to use survey, even for the very begginers, I cannot imagine work witout webankieta any more. So much data, so much research, so quickly and handy

Puntos en contra:

Till now I cannot find any feature or thing I would be not satisfied

Daria S.
Daria S.
Product Implementation Manager en Polonia
Muebles, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Closer than ever to our customers

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Our organisation was lacking a feedback collection system from the customers and was looking for ways to get inspiration on further product and services development. With Startquestion we now have a great, intuitive and comprehensive tool to make both ad hoc questionnaires and longer studies. We love the ease to start the study and than analyse and present data to the stakeholders. For those who just start the journey with questionnaires very helpful can be the inspiration section with ready examples of studies in various areas. Well done Startquestion!

Puntos en contra:

Generally we have a very positive experience both with the system and with the support in those rare cases when something needs clarification.

Ewa L.
Chief specialist of the Assessment and Cooperation Development Department en Austria
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not perfect, but giving great opportunities to collect and analyze the results

5,0 hace 11 meses

I like to create a report with the results, putting issues for myself, with the ability to choose and not always using all of them. Creation of reports on the basis of already created ones (copying and refinement).

Puntos en contra:

Developing more complex surveys may be difficult sometimes.

Dorota Ż.
Product Manager en Polonia
Medios de difusión, 501-1.000 empleados

Webankieta

5,0 hace 2 años

User-friendliness, up-to-date design, easy adaptation to mobile devices and great customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Minor technical problems - reported to customer service on an ongoing basis.

Joanna S.
Training and Talent Develpment en Francia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful tools for surveys and tests

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Useful tools - I mainly use surveys and recently a test. They are useful for various actions carried out by the HR and Marketing department - post-training surveys, satisfaction surveys, voting in contests, etc.

Generated reports on the collected results - I have a summary easily and quickly, filtering data is a very useful option. Creating surveys is simple and intuitive, you can also use ready-made templates, choose various types of questions, there is an option of individual settings in the survey (questionnaires, in-depth questions, etc.). I have access to archival projects.

Puntos en contra:

The fact that I do not use all the available options that are incomprehensible to me from the short description and I do not know how to use them, e.g. Widgets, tagging responses, etc. I know that I could use Webinars on given topics.

Dagmara N.
Customer Experience Manager en Alemania
Telecomunicaciones, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Intuitive, easy to use, containing all the key functionalities needed in the daily work

5,0 hace 11 meses

My favorites are online reports, which allow you to view the result on an ongoing basis if someone does not have access to the tool. Zero effort in generating such a quick report. A perfect overview of each touch point, the result in a simple, graphical form. The introduction of a new questionnaire is simple and quick, which works well with ad hoc surveys.

Puntos en contra:

I miss a better form of categorizing the client's voice that can be implemented in the tool itself by the client.

Jakub S.
Data and sensory analyst en Alemania
Juegos de ordenador, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

On the market scale of such platforms, it believes that the price-quality ratio is appropriate.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Help on your part in case of any problems. The help of your [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a very positive surprise for me. I also appreciate that you are trying to develop them (I recently took part in a study with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and you are open to user comments. The tool itself is good for me and it is more than enough for my daily work, at the same time it is hard for me to find any technical aspect that I like the most.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of extensive documentation for some functionalities, eg API. Unable to create survey folders. Some UI solutions, such as sorting questions, are unpleasant to use when compared to Qulatrics. However, as in the question above, there aren't any things I really don't like and that is why I would like to give up your platform.

Marta M.
Senior Research Analyst en Grecia
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A good tool for creating surveys with great support.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Quick help in case of problems, ease of creating surveys, intuitiveness.

Puntos en contra:

No more complicated solutions (e.g. more types of filtering by questions, dynamic display of questions instead of new sections, no possibility to easily do multilingual surveys, no possibility to do the same question for several groups, where there is only one answer in the cafeteria) answer with another word.

Beata W.
Director of Customer Satisfaction en Polonia
Seguros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A lot of interesting functions and graphically attractive

5,0 hace 10 meses

Many various forms of questions, also in a graphic sense (this makes the respondent not bored) + ease of use

Puntos en contra:

I miss some features, most probably the ability to conditionally display individual questions (and not just pages). That way, even if I only have one question to be conditionally displayed, I have to put it on the next page.

Nina G.
researcher en Polonia
Seguros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

A good solution for PZU

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Working with the software is easy. The team is very polite and friendly, always helpful.

Almost unlimited possibility to create different types of questions and survey configurations. Possibility to automate reports. The ability to track results in real time.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes too many possibilities, which the person who commissioned the research knows about. Then as the person introducing the survey I have more work to do.

Agnieszka K.
Senior Brand Specialist en Polonia
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A very useful, easy-to-use tool

5,0 hace 11 meses

Multiple options of setting survey. Ease of use.

Puntos en contra:

It is not possible to bold / color the selected words in the question. In the case of questions with a similar weight and only one variable, such a distinction would greatly help in the quick understanding of the question by the respondent.

Kamil P.
Expert Innovation Lead en España
Banca, 10.000+ empleados

Very convenient survey platform

5,0 hace 10 meses

Surveys with conditions. But also surveys that do not look like surveys, but are more gamified.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I miss is a more dynamic display of questions on the page. i.e. a situation where someone selects the answer a and an additional question abcd "Developing" immediately appears (I know you can only give a descriptive "explain" now, but here it is about extending this option, explain to other types of questions, not just textbox).

Ada T.
Marketing Research Specialist en Alemania
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A lot of functionalities, ease of use and modern layout

5,0 hace 11 meses

I like ease of use and a lot of options for creating surveys + the ability to generate automatic xls reports.

Puntos en contra:

There is no possibility to preview more advanced transitions between questions and pages in the survey. This is useful for more complicated questionnaires.

Agata S.
Senior Game User Experience Analyst en Polonia
Juegos de ordenador, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A friendly platform to support tests that are performed several times

4,0 hace 11 meses

The speed of creating a new survey, a relatively clear interface

Puntos en contra:

I miss the possibility of cataloging surveys within the project into folders etc, doing more order. Problematic is also the responsiveness of the poll editing screen when it is opened in a small window.

Justyna S.
Researcher en Noruega
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10.000+ empleados

Meets my needs

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Thanks for a great job and availability in case of trouble.

Intuitiveness, a large selection of ready-made templates and types of questions.

Puntos en contra:

Navigating between projects. Unable to manually sort / reorder the survey / test list. Editing questions / text a bit difficult.

Honorata D.
HR Business Partner en Francia
Productos químicos, 201-500 empleados

Simple, intuitive, usable.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Simple, intuitive, usable even by people who are not proficient in creating websites or other similar tools.

The possibility of reporting and processing the results.

Puntos en contra:

I miss the option to attach a movie to the survey - not a link to the movie, but the short video file itself.

Julia K.
Scrum Master en Italia
Seguros, 10.000+ empleados

Transparent and intuitive.

5,0 hace 11 meses

Easily accessible statistics that are transparent, personalization (adding a background in the survey), quick change of the order of questions. It has many useful functions.

Puntos en contra:

Difficulty in setting more advanced logic between questions.