Opiniones de FieldPulse

Sobre FieldPulse

Construye y obtén el control de tu negocio de servicios externos gracias a una plataforma completa y fácil de usar para todo tu equipo.

Descubre más sobre FieldPulse

Valoraciones de FieldPulse

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

FieldPulse tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 54 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado FieldPulse?

Filtrar opiniones (54)

Lou D.
Lou D.

Alternativas consideradas:

I finally found what I was searching for!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far so good!

The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Puntos en contra:

It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

hace 2 años

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success! --Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

Adam H.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great features at a great price

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: My intended purpose for Field Pulse is to be able to manage 90% of my business from the field. I take calls, create clients, create estimates, complete work, invoice, and take payment all from my phone or tablet from the field. I want to minimize how much time spent on data entry on my computer in the office. With Field Pulse, I will primarily only need to work on complex estimates, back-up of data, and accounting audits from my computer at home. That will cut my workload down significantly. With the new Pricebook feature I may not even need to use my workstation pc to work on complex estimates. Time will tell on that one.

I love the amount of features you get for the price. I am coming from Jobber which I use as the gold standard for small to medium sized field service business software. Compared to Jobber I feel that Field Pulse offers a very comparable set of features at half the price of Jobber. While improvement and new features are always welcome, I feel that Field Pulse is on par or better that their competition.

Puntos en contra:

The work flow is quite a bit different from what I would like. The best example is only having the ability to set one visit for each job. While the obvious workaround is to update the date each time a new date is needed or create multiple jobs under the project tabs, but, honestly, the easier solution is to have the ability to attach multiple visits to a single Job. That I believe is a more natural workflow for most users in my industry. In fact, Field Pulse, is the only field service management software that doesn't allow for this. All the big names like Jobber, Housecall Pro, Workiz, all use this workflow model with great success. I would also like the ability to view my client database alphabetically by last name. The current model is the alphabetize it by first name which is very backwards from any other CRM type solution on the market. I am not on a first name basis with many of my clients and when searching for them in my master list, I have to hunt for the last name.

hace 7 meses

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us such incredible feedback! We are currently building out the ability to track multiple visits for a single job! I've also added the ability to filter customers by first name to our development wish list. We will follow up with you as soon as both of those become available! Thanks again!

Ty D.

Good Enough For Price

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

Puntos en contra:

There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

Jason S.
Owner/Contractor en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

FieldPulse - The all around software solution for contractors and service providers!!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I think FieldPulse is one of the biggest contenders out there. Even up against Co-Construct and BuilderTrend which are priced way out of the hands of single person or small businesses to be able to incorporate and try and they don't even trial their software. FieldPulse has pretty much the features to be able to run a successful contracting or field service company.

What I liked most about FieldPulse are the features that it has for the price of using the software. It is very reasonably priced for big companies all the way down to the single person business.

Puntos en contra:

Wish they had estimating options as well as item/service database features, but after talking to a rep, it looks that they are continually working on it and puts my expectancy on these features at ease knowing that they are improving all the time.

hace 3 años

Jason, thanks so much for the review. It's hard working entrepreneurs like you that keep us motivated to build a great contractor platform. We are always improving the platform, and your comment about item/service database is clutch. We will have some tremendous new features to announce in the coming months, so stay tuned. Please always let us know if we can help in anyway. Our customer success team all sits right next to me here in Dallas, Texas and we love hearing from you guys! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Tommy D.

Best CRM

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Puntos en contra:

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

hace 2 años

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day. Cheers, Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Matt R.

New user

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am solving the communication barrier between my field technicians and office administration. Providing one platform to use as a CRM and field management tool as well as a direct line of communication between all parties is definitely nice. Even with all the app glitches, and all the time spent trying to upload photos or dealing with no network service while in the field, i think it is promising and worth sticking with you guys while having faith that you will eventually perfect it and get the kinks worked out.

Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

Puntos en contra:

All the bugs on iOS. I have taken a dozen or so screenshots of all the glitches i have encountered just in the 2-3 weeks I’ve been using the app. Have to force close and restart app numerous times a day. Will try on other devices before we decide if we are going to roll this out or continue our search for CRM / field management software.

Laura K.
Administrative Assistant en Canadá
Servicios, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

An easy to use software for technicians on the field

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Ryan H.

Fieldpulse - Used Daily!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Puntos en contra:

I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Joanne C.
Operations Manager en España
Fuente de la reseña

Very user friendly and incredible support team

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I highly recommend this product to anyone in the field service business. I can't say enough good things about my experience. It grows along with me and my business. I anticipate using this product for many years to come.

It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable. I also have to mention customer service. They are available immediately, very friendly, and always find a solution to my concerns/issues.

Puntos en contra:

NOTHING at all. Anything that I bring to customer service as a concern is quickly fixed and a solution is always available.

Don N.
General Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great choice for service call management

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

Lloyd D.

Stoney Oaks Group Fieldpulse Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Fair - Most support personnel were knowledgeable and helpful.

It had several features. Integrated billing, schedule, customer database, etc. All the basic core features one could expect from a SAS model service software.

Puntos en contra:

All of the below are of my and my teams opinion. With over 30 years in construction and engineering we feel like some additional tweaking would make huge improvements in the usability of this product. The human interface and workflow was lacking, tremendously. The needed features are available, but the workflow to use the features are not intuitive, therefore confusing. The grouping of menu items are not logical and the use of projects and jobs are convoluted. The use of jobs is more like task's, as you can have multiple task (jobs) on one project. Currently the dashboard list on the left are: Customers Schedule Schedule Projects Jobs Subtask Sales Management Company Settings Looking at this from managing sales and managing projects point of view, a more logical list is as follows: Customers (should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions) Customer Details (add Create Project button and remove the Create Job button) (add Open Project button, with a list of projects for that customer. this takes you to the Project Management features below) Sales (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions) Customers (goes to the customers page, filtered to only the current users customers) Estimates (Estimates get converted to projects "not jobs") Project Management (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)

Brittany S.
Office Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome app for a company!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We went virtually paperless for our timesheets, and job sheets. This also helped us track our employees and their hours much easier, as well as account for their time on each job.

Ease of use is definitely a big one. It took no time to figure out what you were doing, and set up everything in there that you needed. Features is pretty extensive. We have tried other apps (cheaper ones) and found that they didn't really work for our company. We didn't need the full construction app like BuilderTrend, and needed something a bit more than for service calls, and this was the perfect in the middle app! Quality is pretty good! Has its own couple glitches, but customer service takes care of them right away! Previously, we had a system of all paper and had a gap in our communication on the jobs and such. This app helped us go virtually paperless in our timesheets, and job sheets because now everything is accessible to our users on their phones. The amount of data that it takes is next to nothing, which was a concern of our employees.

Puntos en contra:

It is a bit slow at times uploading and updating your lists, especially if you have a larger list.

Mike W.
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.

Great Product

5,0 hace 2 años

I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

Puntos en contra:

I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Maher B.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great value but misses the mark on some aspects

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: FieldPulse allows our electrical contracting business to operate smoothly, communicate effectively and schedule customers and employees.

Great financial value, easy to use, has the ability to maintain the team on the same page by using customer and job notes as well as pictures.

Puntos en contra:

App can be very slow, does not work without internet connection, and can be glitchy. Address auto population sometimes works and other times doesn’t. Search fields for materials are not very intuitive. Pictures take a very long time to upload to app extended the time it takes for estimates. Phone notifications will display improperly when changing the status of jobs.

Joel M.
owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Just use FieldPulse!

5,0 hace 3 años

Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Puntos en contra:

wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

hace 3 años

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Eric E.
President en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

Field Pulse- A+

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Puntos en contra:

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

hace 2 años

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service! We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again! Dennis Behrman Head of Marketing

Kaleb P.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Great program!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been SUPER helpful answering all my questions with promptness and accuracy. Very much appreciated, especially when you're a "newb"!

I really enjoy the over abundance of features and options available, and how almost every piece of the software is customizable to my business needs.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't had it very long to have a list of cons, one thing I can think of though is it could get pretty pricey the more team mates you add on. Which could be a deciding factor for soem.

hace 8 meses

Hi Kaleb! Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your feedback with FieldPulse!

Dave M.
Sales & Service Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy setup and very user friendly. Product support and training were top notch

Puntos en contra:

System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks. Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with. There is nowhere to store unit info, and no easy way to open work orders to a unit instead of a customer location. It would also be nice to be able to generate purchase orders to a work order to track parts

Melanie B.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados

Quick Startup

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Puntos en contra:

Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

Erik T.

Software for Tradesmen

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had great response from customer service. Many options to get in touch with support.

The ease of use has been nice. Keeps my up to date with the app. Putting together estimates is a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

Would be nice to customize the layout out of certain menus. Being able to customize the estimates would be nice. Maybe have the ability to drag and drop info on screens.

hace 3 años

Erik, thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our passion for the trades. Our goal is to make the management side of your job as easy as possible. Feel free to contact support anytime. We have a knowledgeable and friendly team always eager to help. --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Sheryl H.
Office Manager en EE. UU.

ProMAsters Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Puntos en contra:

When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

Toddy D.

Helped!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I save time and am more organized very professional

This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

hace 3 años

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

Matthew W.
Matthew W.
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great product from a great company!

5,0 hace 4 años

By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Evan N.

Money well spent!

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy to schedule and manage jobs, easy to collect payments, great database to store customer information, ability to create templates and much more!

Puntos en contra:

Little tricky dialing in differences between invoicing vs estimates vs collecting payments. I’m sure the step by step tutorial would be beneficial but I haven’t scheduled that yet.

Leon M.
President en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

What I've been looking for

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

Puntos en contra:

I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !