Sobre Omnisend

Automatización de marketing para expertos de marketing de comercio electrónico que supera a las plataformas genéricas de marketing por correo electrónico.

Descubre más sobre Omnisend

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

Puntos en contra:

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Valoraciones de Omnisend

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Omnisend tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 560 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Omnisend?

Filtrar opiniones (560)

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner en India
Animación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs. - All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well. - Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250. - Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare. - The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek. - Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan. - All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached. - Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan. To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

Puntos en contra:

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service. - Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date. - Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Heather
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

Puntos en contra:

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Matt
COO en Francia
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Many features

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall I am satisfied!

It helps us with people who sign up for our mobile app - they are added to our contact list and then receive a welcome email.

Puntos en contra:

The email content builder is glitchy. Fonts, colors, etc.

Mary Elizabeth
COO en Canadá
Medicina alternativa, 11-50 empleados

Loving Omnisend

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

Puntos en contra:

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Colin
Commercial Director en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

Puntos en contra:

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Alternativas consideradas: Campaign Monitor y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Software anterior: Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford

Erika
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.

Great email platform! Would recommend

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

Puntos en contra:

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

Alternativas consideradas: WordPress

Razones para elegir Omnisend: This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Meryam
owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Omnisend is a game changer!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We've tried 2 other email platforms prior to and nothing was as easy as omnisend, time is the most valuable thing to a business owner, and Omnisend simply saves me a lot of time.

We have been using Omnisend for over 2 years now, we integrated it with our shopify store and it has been a breeze. I was a beginner at email marketing and still feel like I am, but Omisend makes me feel like I can get the job done. We love the templates and the drag & drop features. Everything is fast and efficient. We also love the Automations and the ready made templates for those as well.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing I dislike about the software, I would suggest more weekly "prompts" to give us fresh ideas on what to send out in our emails, or maybe an automation refresher? Things that can be fixed or adjusted to maximize profits.

Kat
Owner/Entrepreneur en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Keeping connected...

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: As mentioned in my review the most important aspect of Omnisend is keeping connected! Whether I use it once a week, once a month or once a quarter, it is an old friend waiting for me to reach out to those who I value in my business!

Omnisend has had a huge impact on keeping connected with my customers and potential customers. Not only does it interface with my POS, but I can also add contacts easily from a simple sign-up I have inside my shop. My patrons are excited to sign-up and receive new information regarding my classes, products, and services. I am able to get, virtually, instant feedback on interest levels by viewing my report on opens and opt-outs. The Omnisend platform gives me peace of mind and a sincere, personal way to stay connected to current and future customers in a world that is sometimes distant! thank you Omnisend. You are truly a vital part of my business.

Puntos en contra:

I am very pleased with all the features of this software and have no cons to list at this time.

Alternativas consideradas: Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: The interface with Shopify made my decision to switch easy. Finding the ease of use after the switch...priceless!

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: The interface with Shopify and I stayed with it because of it's ease of use.

Hyunji
Web Design Team Lead en Canadá
Bienes de consumo, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, overall great tool for email marketing

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, we are satisfied with the functions Omnisend offers. It would be great if we get the saving template function back to use the same template for other stores.

Easy way to build and schedule the emails.

Puntos en contra:

It's a bit hard to customize some of the elements. I am not sure when the copy template to other store would be available again.

Claudia
Owner en Alemania
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Satisfied with Omnisend but room for improvement

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

integration with existing business was easy, relatively easy to use

Puntos en contra:

Often in Spam filter, use before update was easier and more intuitive, would like suggestions on copywriting of subject lines,

Alternativas consideradas: Sendinblue y Klaviyo

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Mailchimp cutted interface with shopify system

Software anterior: Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: look and feel of Omnisend was more similar to mailchimp which we used before, so pure convenience

Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

You're in for some billing surprises...

5,0 hace 10 meses

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

Puntos en contra:

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo y Drip

Andrea
Owner/Designer en Canadá
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

4,0 hace 3 años

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Puntos en contra:

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Diana
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Is Omnisend right for you?

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Puntos en contra:

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Filippo
Filippo
Principal Software Engineer en RU
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

4,0 hace 3 años

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Alternativas consideradas: AWeber

Razones para elegir Omnisend: MailChimp stopped supporting Shopify. I did not love Mailchimp anyway, the templating is awfull.

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: The ratio between Feature/Cost is advantageous

Respuesta de Omnisend

hace 2 años

Hi Filippo! Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application. After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows. For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message. Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via support@omnisend.com.

Nikola
Founder en Serbia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

Puntos en contra:

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders. The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Alternativas consideradas: Drip y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: It was easier to set up.

Tanya
Founder en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Big fan of Omnisend

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

Puntos en contra:

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Software anterior: Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Nuno
Owner en Portugal
Fuente de la reseña

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use. My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it. It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

Puntos en contra:

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.

Nate
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Puntos en contra:

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

Alternativas consideradas: ClickFunnels y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Software anterior: Klaviyo

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.

Kimberly
Entrepreneur en Singapur

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Jonathan
Director en RU

Why You Should Consider Omnisend

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Omnisend lets us build our email marketing lists, automate email communications and easily design newsletters, it works very well with Shopify and while prices have increased recently it still represents good value

Great list and email design management at a price that is more than competitive compared to some of the other big players in this area. The customer service is also very good

Puntos en contra:

WE have 3 ecommerce stores in different territories - when creating automations and emails it should be easier to copy existing flows and templates from one store account to another - it often feels like this was forgotten in the original build of the software. THe ability add short videos into emails would be good to

Justin
Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes - You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign - Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Chetan
Chetan
Director en India
Fuente de la reseña

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

Puntos en contra:

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo y Drip

Razones para elegir Omnisend: It's the right tool for the email marketing as other tools, as we are on shopify.

Software anterior: Klaviyo y Sendlane

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: It's the best as compared to other tools, and has the same functionalities.

Shubhanshu
Senior Visual Designer en India
Fuente de la reseña

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries. PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

Puntos en contra:

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jade
Content creator en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best email service for new bloggers!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Richard
FOunder en Nueva Zelanda
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados

My review

Comentarios: Very good

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

Puntos en contra:

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo