Sobre Omnisend

Automatización de marketing para expertos de marketing de comercio electrónico que supera a las plataformas genéricas de marketing por correo electrónico.

Descubre más sobre Omnisend

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

Puntos en contra:

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Valoraciones de Omnisend

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Omnisend tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 458 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Omnisend?

Filtrar opiniones (458)

Chetan A.
Chetan A.
Director en India
Fuente de la reseña

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

Puntos en contra:

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo y Drip

Razones para elegir Omnisend: It's the right tool for the email marketing as other tools, as we are on shopify.

Software anterior: Klaviyo y Sendlane

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: It's the best as compared to other tools, and has the same functionalities.

Filippo D.
Filippo D.
Principal Software Engineer en RU
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

4 hace 3 años

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Alternativas consideradas: AWeber

Razones para elegir Omnisend: MailChimp stopped supporting Shopify. I did not love Mailchimp anyway, the templating is awfull.

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: The ratio between Feature/Cost is advantageous

Respuesta de Omnisend

hace 2 años

Hi Filippo! Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application. After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows. For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message. Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via support@omnisend.com.

Rosie K.
Social Media Manager en RU
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not the easiest or most pleasing software

3 hace 2 meses

The analytics of the campaign are clear.

Puntos en contra:

Get a lot of messages from their customer service.

William K.
President en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Not Certain

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: On the fence. Its reasonbly easy to use, but considering the other players in the market, Im not sure what what kind of return on a monthly basis can be forecasted considering our sub number.

It integrated easily as a featured app on Big Commerce.

Puntos en contra:

As a trial, they only allow 2 emails to go out...this is weak considering the other pay to play options available in the market.

Alternativas consideradas: Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Constant Contact was just overpriced montly considering the open rates and its efficacy up againt Gmails filtering.

Software anterior: Constant Contact

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: I was curious about the interface and pricing.

Nuno C.
Owner en Portugal
Fuente de la reseña

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use. My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it. It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

Puntos en contra:

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.

Demand Planner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Awesome for communications

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

Digital Marketer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great e-commerce email marketing software

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Omnisend has been great and has other features like messenger bot integration and integration with social media that we will be implementing in the future. 2 thumbs up.

I LOVE Omnisend. My client had to switch from mailchimp to another software for her e-commerce business, something that would integrate with Shopify, and we found omnisend. The templates are beautiful and easily changeable and editable. The interface and backend design is clean and easy to use, and we can even see who bought items from specific emails so we know what works and what doesn't. Plus it's super affordable. Definitely recommend for a small online e-commerce business.

Puntos en contra:

I had a little issue changing the email and password but was able to resolve it through customer service.

Shanna S.
CEO en RU

Easy To Send Emails

5 hace 5 meses

It is easy to send and customize emails to my customers

Puntos en contra:

I wish there were more template options in general.

Fabien C.
webmaster en Francia
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados

Great Email Marketing solution

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Omnisend was integrated with Shopify and it works well (client synchronization, sales...). I liked the campain editor, segmentation, automation

Puntos en contra:

I would have liked a solution translated into French. It lacks a bit of customization option in popup forms

Ignas A.
Developer en Lituania
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Intuitive

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

I had pleasure trying Omnisend. Intuitive navigation and good support through the process

Puntos en contra:

Actually I did not see any negatives about the platform

Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

You're in for some billing surprises...

5 hace 6 meses

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

Puntos en contra:

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo y Drip

Andrea K.
Owner/Designer en Canadá
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

4 hace 3 años

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Puntos en contra:

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Diana O.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Is Omnisend right for you?

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Puntos en contra:

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Nate P.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Puntos en contra:

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

Alternativas consideradas: ClickFunnels y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Software anterior: Klaviyo

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.

Kimberly H.
Entrepreneur en Singapur

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Justin J.
Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes - You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign - Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Jade A.
Content creator en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best email service for new bloggers!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Jess L.
Editor-In-Chief en Australia
Fotografía, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

OmniSend, is a god send!

5 hace 3 años

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

Puntos en contra:

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Alternativas consideradas: Klaviyo

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Previous product was clunky and had a horrible interface.

Software anterior: Klaviyo

Taylor S.
Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Puntos en contra:

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Alternativas consideradas: Remarkety

Razones para elegir Omnisend: The price and some of the features. We find Omnisend suits us better.

Software anterior: Constant Contact

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.

Irina T.
CEO en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space. It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

Puntos en contra:

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

Alternativas consideradas: Constant Contact, Klaviyo y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: PRIIIIIIICE!

Software anterior: Constant Contact, Klaviyo y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: Initially Price, but now I love all the features, ease of their UI and support team.

Maile U.
CEO en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

I've been impressed so far

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I'm hoping that having a reliable email marketing app will help me to send more regular emails to my customer list...and I am certain that will help my sales. So far so good.

The emails are easy to put together using their interface, and most importantly, they are beautiful. For a company like mine (selling jewelry online), that is extremely important. I am always short on time, so any software that makes marketing easier for a reasonable price is attractive to me. I've been impressed so far by Omnisend. I've tried multiple email marketing apps, and this one is my favorite to date.

Puntos en contra:

I am not entirely familiar with all the ins and outs of Omnisend yet, so I don't think I can speak to any structural issues or large problems it might have. They might be there, but so far I haven't seen any. There are features I'd like to see that Omnisend doesn't yet offer, like integrating with review apps to include snippets of reviews in abandoned cart emails. But maybe they will include that at some future point.

Adebayo A.
Digital Marketing Specialist en Nigeria
Gestión de inversiones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy and efficient email tool

4 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Puntos en contra:

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Svetlana O.
owner en Australia
Alimentación y bebidas, Trabajador autónomo

Easy to use, saves time

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

Puntos en contra:

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

Alternativas consideradas: Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Omnisend is compatible with my website

Software anterior: Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: much easier to use

Nick H.
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best email marketing software that I've used!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Alternativas consideradas: Constant Contact

Razones para elegir Omnisend: Constant contact did not allow me to customize automated notifications from my Shopify store.

Software anterior: Constant Contact

Razones para cambiar a Omnisend: I chose Omnisend over staying with Constant Contact because of the vast amount of features and customizability.

Cauley S.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

What a find!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Puntos en contra:

Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.