15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Omnisend

Automatización de marketing para expertos de marketing de comercio electrónico que supera a las plataformas genéricas de marketing por correo electrónico.

Descubre más sobre Omnisend

Puntos a favor:

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

Puntos en contra:

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Valoraciones de Omnisend

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,6
Atención al cliente
4,6
Funcionalidades
4,5
Relación calidad-precio
4,5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8,8/10

Omnisend tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 709 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Omnisend?

Comparte tu experiencia con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (709)

Yosue
Yosue
Diseñador Web en Chile
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Desarrollo de programas, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Excelente herramineta de marketing para principiantes

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Para iniciar, no consideraría otro software para mis estrategias de marketing por correo electrónico. El soporte al cliente es rápido, amigable y muy eficaz, con automatizaciones pre configuradas y plantillas de fácil implementación, junto con un curso gratuito de iniciación, contactos útiles y listas de segmentación. ¡Asombroso para principiantes! :D

Puntos a favor:

Implementé Omnisend en mi web para la segmentación de contactos y el envío personalizado de email marketing. El soporte técnico fue crucial en la comprensión de las funcionalidades clave y específicas, respaldado por su curso introductorio que me ayudo muuucho a saber como sé usa. Las configuraciones preestablecidas allanaron el camino para una integración fluida y muy rápida.

Puntos en contra:

Su herramienta de branding automático podría mejorar un poquito más, aunque no es un problema principal para mí como diseñador web. Las plantillas de correo no me entusiasman mucho, pero puedo guardar los diseños preestablecidos para ahorrar tiempo

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador en RU
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Very nice for marketing solutions

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We have been using Omnisend for both campaigns and workflows and customized everything with our needs. Customer service responds well when needed help and they are very knowledgeable and reacts very fast.

Puntos a favor:

Has pre-built e-commerce workflows and automation workflows with pre and post purchase follow-ups, and lots of other features that can create your sms or e-mail marketing campaings from scratch and lets you have a view of any campaigns from their beginning to their end with generating performance reports. Highly using the high management reports for the management and the whole company. Works really well with banking campaigns when targeting spesific customers.

Puntos en contra:

The product should work on their own, integration with other tools might be problem.

Filippo
Filippo
Principal Software Engineer en RU
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

4,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Respuesta de Omnisend

hace 4 años

Hi Filippo! Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application. After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows. For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message. Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via support@omnisend.com.

Greta
Founder en RU
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Great Email Marketing for Ecommerce

5,0 hace 5 días Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

The data and insights it provides on customers, orders, behaviours and experience.

Puntos en contra:

The limitations with the design templates.

Matt
COO en Francia
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Many features

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall I am satisfied!

Puntos a favor:

It helps us with people who sign up for our mobile app - they are added to our contact list and then receive a welcome email.

Puntos en contra:

The email content builder is glitchy. Fonts, colors, etc.

Jo-Ann
Owner en RU
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Best Email Marketing Tool for Shopify

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Omnisend is second to none in terms of managing my email campaigns and automations. Once set up, everything just runs smoothly in the background so the majority of our marketing is on auto-pilot.

Puntos a favor:

I love Omnisend. Having used it for sveeral years now, it is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Setting up automations and forms and managing email campaigns in so incredibly easy.

Puntos en contra:

The email campaigns functionality can be a bit slow to respond. The automations are great once set up, but not very intuitive and difficult to manage and copy over to new automations.

Chetan
Chetan
Director en India
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Puntos a favor:

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

Puntos en contra:

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Construcción, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome for communications

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

Puntos a favor:

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Great e-commerce email marketing software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Omnisend has been great and has other features like messenger bot integration and integration with social media that we will be implementing in the future. 2 thumbs up.

Puntos a favor:

I LOVE Omnisend. My client had to switch from mailchimp to another software for her e-commerce business, something that would integrate with Shopify, and we found omnisend. The templates are beautiful and easily changeable and editable. The interface and backend design is clean and easy to use, and we can even see who bought items from specific emails so we know what works and what doesn't. Plus it's super affordable. Definitely recommend for a small online e-commerce business.

Puntos en contra:

I had a little issue changing the email and password but was able to resolve it through customer service.

Masud
Customer Support Manager en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

The Ideal All In-One Marketing Software

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

I like the SMS marketing features It comes with marketing automation and analytics features too. With Omnisend, we not only enjoy email marketing but also content marketing

Puntos en contra:

Omnisend has been an all round software that meets business needs.

Renly
Director Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Why You Need Omnisend For Marketing

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

With Omnisend, we have best lead management features It makes SMS marketing easy and also features great email marketing features The software makes online campaign management easy

Puntos en contra:

We have used Omnisend successfully and no issues arising

Andrea
Owner/Designer en Canadá
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

4,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Puntos en contra:

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Jr
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great product for scaling brands

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

Puntos a favor:

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

Puntos en contra:

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

Shubhanshu
Senior Visual Designer en India
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

Puntos a favor:

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries. PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

Puntos en contra:

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jess
Editor-In-Chief en Australia
Fotografía, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

OmniSend, is a god send!

5,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

Puntos en contra:

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Keith
Owner and CEO en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A Great Ecommerce Marketing Companion

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I wouldnt complain about anything, specific. I have never had to reach out to their customer support team, that I can remember.

Puntos a favor:

THis software is intiutive and helps me gather data and launch campaigns at or above industry bencmarks.. This tools helps me really understand the power of email marketing and the risidual effects of the opt ins. FOr me, I love using sementation and building media audiences and connecting them directly to FB and Google.

Puntos en contra:

The new email builder is tough to manage. It's clunky and you have to customize nearly everything before sending an email - and when you do an A | B test, it's just not efficient.

Nick
Marketing Specialists en EE. UU.
Impresión, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Screen Print Direct - Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Again having email, sms and push notifications all in one platform is huge plus. That alone is why we have stuck with omnisend along with the amazing customer service and constant improvement of the platform

Puntos a favor:

Ease of use, saved templates, a/b content testing, audience segmenting and the ability to send email, sms and push notifications from one platform.

Puntos en contra:

The only complaint I have is landing pages. I wish there was an option to build a more robust landing pages where we can send customers to buy a single or few products.

Irina
CEO en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space. It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

Puntos a favor:

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

Puntos en contra:

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

Dolores
Head of business development en Canadá
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Value for money

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has been good so far.

Puntos a favor:

Forms, automation rules, creating segments

Puntos en contra:

There is still some scope to make the software better for mobile devices, especially for an app that uses dark mode. Wheel of fortune could have more color themes or options to choose custom colors.

Iain
Director en RU
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A good and inexpensive CRM with lots of easy to use features.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Omnisend has helped us grow our mailing list and has made it easy for me to make engaging and good looking email newsletters. Our open rate is around 45% which has been way better than expected. Also, some of the automation (which I need to work more on) has brought in significant extra revenue which we wouldn't have had otherwise.

Puntos a favor:

The updated email builder functionality is great and makes adding and saving templates much easier. The stats are clear and laid out well in graphs and charts to compare to previous months. Plus, compared to some other CRM providers the cost is reasonable, especially for the functionality provided.

Puntos en contra:

Some segmentation can be tricky. Also, we had an issue where one bounce from a newsletter we sent resulted in a lot of our emails subscribers being automatically unsubscribed, despite many of them having opened ALL of our previous emails. We had to add them back in manually and it was not possible to find out what had caused that bounce on just one of our newsletters.

Elliot
Ecommerce Manager en RU
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Omnisend. Great solution for busy marketers.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Fantastic onboarding and migration team, they work with you to make sure everything is set up and you are completely happy. The ongoing support is also spot on.

Puntos a favor:

Lots of automation which is easy to configure out of the box, and easy integration with our eCommerce platform and other marketing apps. It works for us 24/7 and helps convert customers.

Puntos en contra:

The emails can be a little basic design-wise and it lacks a few features of its main competitors, but this is improving all of the time.

Nikola
Founder en Serbia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

Puntos a favor:

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

Puntos en contra:

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders. The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Dan
Head of E-Commerce en RU
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Excellent

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Puntos a favor:

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

Puntos en contra:

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

Richard
FOunder en Nueva Zelanda
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

My review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very good

Puntos a favor:

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

Puntos en contra:

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great E-mail marketing software

5,0 el año pasado

Puntos a favor:

Omnisend UX and UI are one of a kind. This platform makes sending emails so easy and satisfying that it's a no brainer to send out campaigns.

Puntos en contra:

Sadly, it's not natively set up to manage multi-lingual campaigns and automation. That being said, you can still create workarounds for that.