15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre NetHunt CRM

Sistema inteligente de CRM para Gmail y Google Apps, para administrar procesos e interacciones comerciales sin salir de la bandeja de entrada.

Descubre más sobre NetHunt CRM

It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Puntos en contra:

Syncing with Google was a little confusing at first.

Valoraciones de NetHunt CRM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

NetHunt CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 166 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado NetHunt CRM?

Filtrar opiniones (166)

Marius
Marius
Founder and CEO en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The most flexible and modern CRM we could find

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are a startup in an international niche market, which means we have some technical- and location-based management requirements for each new lead that we gain. The CRMs we previously tried, despite claiming flexibilty, often became super complicated once we had the workflows set up. This actually resulted in a considerable increase of time spent on a lead/deal, but became necessary to keep track of all associated information. With NetHunt CRM we have found a tool that not only seamlessly integrates with our emails, but also offers automation options and has easy to use interfaces for our servers to trigger actions and add missing information.

Because NetHunt CRM seamlessly integrates with our Gmail accounts, it takes virtually no extra time for us to document our sales correspondance. This way we only need to type down call notes, which is a major improvement over our previous CRMs.

Puntos en contra:

There is some potential shortcuts missing that would further increase the ease of use. Examples of this would be Two way syncing Google Contacts or Automatically assigning emails not just to contacts (like now), but also to the corresponding deals.These are however small points and with the quick and helpful support we experienced during our free trial, I am convinced, that this software is supported by a young and dynamic team and will continue to be developed in the future.

Christopher
CEO en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Functional but elegant

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Their customer service is always quick to respond and very knowledgable. The product works and isn't bloated. Great experience.

Nethunt's product design is great. If you are a somewhat technical user that wants the freedom to customize and tinker, they really allow you to get under the hood. If you are less technical, I imagine their out of the box default setups work well too.It was key for us to have an integration inside GMAIL to keep the actual CRM portion streamlined and easy to use. We then use Nethunt's automation builders as well as Zapier to move that data to where we need it (e.g. reporting, MailerLite for marketing etc.)Zapier also allows us to capture lead data from Paperform and Gmail easily into Nethunt to minimize manual data entry and cut down on errors.

Puntos en contra:

There are some small UI quirks that are somewhat challenging for our workflow (e.g. divs being a bit too small to display a full deal title), but we've been able to work around them.The cap on shared email templates on the pro plan seems unnecessarily restrictive. We could use 40 or so, but it's not important enough to justify upgrading to the next tier.

Danny
Administrator en Canadá
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Great CRM Solution

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Seamless integration with Gmail User-friendly interface Customizable pipelines Time-saving automation features Excellent value for money Responsive and helpful support team

Puntos en contra:

NetHunt should offer discounts based on the number of users purchased

Scarlett
Paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Great software

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have had a great experience using Net Hunt.

This software allows you to have multiple databases for each area in your firm. Easy of use is the greatest quality.

Puntos en contra:

Searching for different subjects can be confusing.

Seth
Seth
Sales & Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

Great experience so far

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great so far! I adopted to use with a newly hired Virtual Assistant and it has been a great tool for the two months we have been adopting it.

We love that NetHunt integrates with Gmail pretty seamlessly. Our marketing team has used tools better for automation, and our operations team have used tools better for customer management, all of which are good at manager contacts at scale. NetHunt's sweat spot is balancing these while also making individual outreach a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

There have been a few features that are unclear. We spent a lot of time building out Workflow automations in a way that is intuitive and mimics how similar software works only to discover NetHunt's workflows operate differently. Had there been better advanced user information this could have been avoided. Thankfully their support has been both responsive and helpful in each of these instances. It would also be nice to pull reports based on a broader swath of criteria. Our pipelines are non-money-generating but the report that would be most helpful can only pull based on the $ criteria.

Jens
Jens
Director Operations en Chile
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Best Linkedin and Gmail based CRM with easy to learn curve

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great product, easy to use, best Linkedin plugin to capture contacts and customers. Not the cheapest, but OK valur for money for SME companies in B2B.

Best Linkedin Pluginb Lead and Contact capture feature. If you use B2B, it is one of the best and you don´t need additional Linkedin SN license. Easy to use, even for starter colleagues. Lot´s of good customization, just enough to not get overwhelmed.Easy merge utility, one of the best! In order to maintain clean contact and company database.

Puntos en contra:

When importing from my former CRM Cloze system i had some difficulties with importing additional fields, that messed up, but fortunately it was easy to delete and start again after knowing what my error was.Standrad Dashboard reports are limited, could be a little more detailed.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Principal Attorney en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Easy-to-use Google Workspace-integrated CRM with knowledgeable support

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience has been very good. The platform is quite easy to use and understand, though everything has a learning curve. Very generous live support made everything easier.

- Integrated seamlessly into Google CRM but can also be viewed standalone - Strong CRM features - Flexible/customizable - Very friendly, accessible, and knowledgeable support from Ukraine

Puntos en contra:

- If it had better developed project/task management features, I could replace one of my other platforms

Pascal
Pascal
CMO en Tailandia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Excellent value for money with many features and unlimited contacts, and email sends!

5,0 el año pasado

It seamlessly integrates with Gmail. It has unlimited contacts, and email sends so that we don't have to fear exploding cost.

Puntos en contra:

What is missing is a website tracking cookie that allows you capture website browsing behavior and to trigger emails.

Haba
Content Manager en Rumanía
Prensa, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A good CRM for Google Workspace.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Works great and without any issues. I speak for the whole team and we love it.

Works flawless with our Google Workspace setup. We are a Google Workspace dependent company (we really like it) and NetHunt CRM works great with the big G apps.

Puntos en contra:

Was not the easiest software to setup but we managed to make it work as it should.

Micah
Micah
Principal Broker en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

I Was Shocked with How Customizable and Easy to Use NetHunt Is..

5,0 hace 2 años

I liked how easy NetHunt was to set up and customize and I loved the workflows that you can customize and create. It's all super easy as well being that it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest cons I see is that the CRM comes at a premium price and the workflows seem a bit limited especially if you use this feature a lot. I'd also like the ability to customize workflows with a drag and drop feature instead of the current method. Lastly, I would like better integration with Google Drive (where we store all of our client transaction files). Currently, the best fix that we've found with Google Drive is to link each transaction file to drive and then pin the specific transaction folder to the top, but I'm thinking there may be a better way? Either way, these are not things that would cause me to move from NetHunt at this point.

Sebastian
Sebastian
CEO & Co-founder en Suecia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Great software and great support. Perfect Linkedin + Gmail integration

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I like it a lot. And great support. Yet, there is not a perfect CRM out there (I've tried the most). Nethunt is the one that comes closest. Nethunt should focus on integration to data providers (to keep data updated in CRM) and ChatGPT (to make sales work less manual).

- Lead Capture (linkedin + gmail integration) is top class. Which leads me to that we can have very good and clean data in our CRM.- Automated workflows (could be even better, but its good): I use workflows to automate de-duplication of contacts and companies, which leads me to have good data in the crm. - Integration to Linkedin: this saves me a lot of time when entering data.Integration to Gcal + gmail : this saves me a lot of time tracking activity.

Puntos en contra:

- It should allow for "open in a new window" of deals, so I can faster go through all leads and write them, with fewer clicks. Or, find me an other UX for that. - IF I add contact via linkedin, and then contact writes me on email, I should be able to automatically map the two. Which is not the case today. - I like the integration to Looker Studio, its really smart move. But, NH should provide some standard templates for my CRM analytics.

Oliver
Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A software that has enhanced cohesion and harmony on different departments.

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: A good way to be in control and promote teamwork and cohesion. It has worked in our organization and I highly recommend it.

NetHunt CRM is our holistic approach to enhancing togetherness and harmony between our Sales team and the management. It offers all the services at a fair price. Real-time tracking of activities on the ground is a great achievement. Am happy to be part of it.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing in my experience. User-friendly and cost effective. I find it amazing.

Crystal
Founder en Singapur
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Mind Blowing Workflow Process Management

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: mindblowing! It is just so easy to use and the user experience - CLEVER. With NETHUNT, you literally dont have to worry about building your own software to manage work processes. Saves you time as a product owner. Save your team - UXUI designers and developers from building something for own use. You not only save money but time. Literally, just set it up within 1-2 days depending on how OCD you are.There you go! Your team can now function without having to go through from google sheets to google docs to finding things all over the place. PLUS it has the function of project management!

The ease of use and how it is beautifully integrated with gmail. The ease of having everything on something you check on a daily basis. I like how every folder you setup is like your database. Everything is linked up. More importantly, every email is now link to every folder you want it to be. It is easy to track projects and to assign project managers on it. The user interface is easy to use, clever. If all companies adopt this, work would be alot more fun and organised! It is cleverly integrated with Zapier (which i am in the midst of setting it up and figuring our workflow)

Puntos en contra:

I wish we could have the notification functions such as when someone submits and invoice to us, we would be able to set notification for payment. Or automating contracts/documents to clients and vendors without having to link through zapier.

Venkata Dinesh
Web Developer en India
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 11-50 empleados

NetHunt CRM Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience with NetHunt CRM is great.

The product is easy to use. The integration of CRM is very easy and it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Puntos en contra:

It would be even more user friendly if the pricing structure is made a bit lower than which is existing now.

Jen
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

NetHunt Support is great!

5,0 hace 2 años

When I started looking at CRM’s, I searched YouTube for simple tutorials. I needed a CRM with integration to Gmail and LinkedIn, and the ability to manage heavy tasking and scheduling follow-ups. Vlad from the Success Team at NetHunt jumped right in to help with the transition and offer guidance. Without his help, I’d be stuck with endless hours of cleaning up my spreadsheet. Thank you, Vlad and the NetHunt Team for making this transition easier.

Puntos en contra:

The thing I liked least was that there are a few integrations that aren't live yet, but the great news is that they are already in process. There's a lot of R&D here and when you bring something to their attention that you would like to see, they aren't shy about jumping on it and finding a solution to help in the meantime.

Roger
Creative director en Australia
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

Comentarios: great and affordable CRM

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps. NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records. Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

Puntos en contra:

On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore

Grzegorz
Sales Manager - Telecommunications Operator en Polonia
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

I definitely recommend it!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are renewing the subscription for the third time. First of all, I am satisfied with the full integration with Google Workspace. Sales management is intuitive.

Possibility of any configuration of the service depending on the needs. What is important is that virtually all questions can be answered in HELP, and in case of any problems, we have online help at hand.

Puntos en contra:

No minuses, CRM practically meets my expectations.

Allan
Allan
Sale Manager / Director en Nueva Zelanda
Fuente de la opinión

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail. The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient. Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business. NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Puntos en contra:

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Chelsea
Senior Program Manager and Education Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Make your life easier with NetHunt

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's honestly been great. Customer service and product help is always available.

NetHunt helps me to work more efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the updates throw me and my team members for a "loop" and we have to figure out how to update accordingly. I think that the interface could be more user friendly and I think a project management component would be useful to support diverse client needs.

Nacky
Senior Data Analyst en Filipinas
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1.000 empleados

Nethunt CRM Review - Great Features, but some room for Improvement

4,0 el año pasado

Lead tracking, pipeline management and email marketing are just a few of the many features that Nethunt CRM has to offer. All of them are simple to use and customized. The integration with Google Workspace is seamless and customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting features are not up to par with other CRMs and it can be difficult to set up workflows. The Mobile app is also laggy.

Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Using NetHunt increased my close rate by more than 35%

Comentarios: Exceptional

Ease of use: I can load a Contact from LinkedIn and related Opportunity in about a minute

Cant customise tasks like you can customise Connections and Deals

Jared
Insurance Agent en Singapur
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo

Best email organiser in Gmail

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great! Have been using it to organise my gmail for many years.

Love that it is built on Gmail. So can perform all tasks easily within Gmail. Makes checking data and managing tasks easier.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it is quite buggy and slows down gmail.

Richard
CEO en Chequia
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Perfect CRM for your gmail

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: NetHunt is perfect solution for us. We use several gmail accounts and this helps us share email with each other. If you use gmail in the company, NetHunt is necessity.

Easy to use with gmail. Fast and intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

Maybe just price, but when you need CRM, it is worth it.

Claudia
Admin Manager en Sudáfrica
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

It does exactly what I need it to do!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Keeps all potential, new and continuous customer's info in one place, saves time on retyping their info, and searching for their info. It's all in the programme (Gmail) I use most of my day. Nethung also easily connects to Mailchimp, which saves more time having to retype customer info.

Easy to use, all customer info in one place, and no need to keep searching for the same info amongst all the emails. Easily links to other programmes such as Mailchimp to save time not having to re-type info.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I don't like using is the 'Conversation' section when searching for a customer's email, I search through Gmail rather.

Nataliia
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Allows our team of remote and local workers to work on projects together to achieve results faster.

5,0 hace 7 años

We are an established e-commerce company that specializes in selling on online marketplaces.We use NetHunt in our work, wonderful CRM allows us to manage relationships with new suppliers. Makes it easy to store all of their contact data, comments and emails. Provides the ability to sync our NetHunt database with Google Drive. You did a great job, guys! Thanks.

Puntos en contra:

There is something to work on ... Sometimes it automatically creates duplicate lines in the table that you need to monitor and delete. NetHunt. Create a duplicate on the first column.