15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre NetHunt CRM

Sistema inteligente de CRM para Gmail y Google Apps, para administrar procesos e interacciones comerciales sin salir de la bandeja de entrada.

Descubre más sobre NetHunt CRM

It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Puntos en contra:

Syncing with Google was a little confusing at first.

Valoraciones de NetHunt CRM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

NetHunt CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 164 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado NetHunt CRM?

Filtrar opiniones (164)

Seth
Seth
Sales & Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

Great experience so far

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great so far! I adopted to use with a newly hired Virtual Assistant and it has been a great tool for the two months we have been adopting it.

We love that NetHunt integrates with Gmail pretty seamlessly. Our marketing team has used tools better for automation, and our operations team have used tools better for customer management, all of which are good at manager contacts at scale. NetHunt's sweat spot is balancing these while also making individual outreach a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

There have been a few features that are unclear. We spent a lot of time building out Workflow automations in a way that is intuitive and mimics how similar software works only to discover NetHunt's workflows operate differently. Had there been better advanced user information this could have been avoided. Thankfully their support has been both responsive and helpful in each of these instances. It would also be nice to pull reports based on a broader swath of criteria. Our pipelines are non-money-generating but the report that would be most helpful can only pull based on the $ criteria.

Christopher
CEO en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Functional but elegant

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Their customer service is always quick to respond and very knowledgable. The product works and isn't bloated. Great experience.

Nethunt's product design is great. If you are a somewhat technical user that wants the freedom to customize and tinker, they really allow you to get under the hood. If you are less technical, I imagine their out of the box default setups work well too.It was key for us to have an integration inside GMAIL to keep the actual CRM portion streamlined and easy to use. We then use Nethunt's automation builders as well as Zapier to move that data to where we need it (e.g. reporting, MailerLite for marketing etc.)Zapier also allows us to capture lead data from Paperform and Gmail easily into Nethunt to minimize manual data entry and cut down on errors.

Puntos en contra:

There are some small UI quirks that are somewhat challenging for our workflow (e.g. divs being a bit too small to display a full deal title), but we've been able to work around them.The cap on shared email templates on the pro plan seems unnecessarily restrictive. We could use 40 or so, but it's not important enough to justify upgrading to the next tier.

Haba
Content Manager en Rumanía
Prensa, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A good CRM for Google Workspace.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Works great and without any issues. I speak for the whole team and we love it.

Works flawless with our Google Workspace setup. We are a Google Workspace dependent company (we really like it) and NetHunt CRM works great with the big G apps.

Puntos en contra:

Was not the easiest software to setup but we managed to make it work as it should.

Scarlett
Paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Great software

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have had a great experience using Net Hunt.

This software allows you to have multiple databases for each area in your firm. Easy of use is the greatest quality.

Puntos en contra:

Searching for different subjects can be confusing.

Marius
Marius
Founder and CEO en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The most flexible and modern CRM we could find

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are a startup in an international niche market, which means we have some technical- and location-based management requirements for each new lead that we gain. The CRMs we previously tried, despite claiming flexibilty, often became super complicated once we had the workflows set up. This actually resulted in a considerable increase of time spent on a lead/deal, but became necessary to keep track of all associated information. With NetHunt CRM we have found a tool that not only seamlessly integrates with our emails, but also offers automation options and has easy to use interfaces for our servers to trigger actions and add missing information.

Because NetHunt CRM seamlessly integrates with our Gmail accounts, it takes virtually no extra time for us to document our sales correspondance. This way we only need to type down call notes, which is a major improvement over our previous CRMs.

Puntos en contra:

There is some potential shortcuts missing that would further increase the ease of use. Examples of this would be Two way syncing Google Contacts or Automatically assigning emails not just to contacts (like now), but also to the corresponding deals.These are however small points and with the quick and helpful support we experienced during our free trial, I am convinced, that this software is supported by a young and dynamic team and will continue to be developed in the future.

Jens
Jens
Director Operations en Chile
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Best Linkedin and Gmail based CRM with easy to learn curve

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great product, easy to use, best Linkedin plugin to capture contacts and customers. Not the cheapest, but OK valur for money for SME companies in B2B.

Best Linkedin Pluginb Lead and Contact capture feature. If you use B2B, it is one of the best and you don´t need additional Linkedin SN license. Easy to use, even for starter colleagues. Lot´s of good customization, just enough to not get overwhelmed.Easy merge utility, one of the best! In order to maintain clean contact and company database.

Puntos en contra:

When importing from my former CRM Cloze system i had some difficulties with importing additional fields, that messed up, but fortunately it was easy to delete and start again after knowing what my error was.Standrad Dashboard reports are limited, could be a little more detailed.

Pascal
Pascal
CMO en Tailandia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Excellent value for money with many features and unlimited contacts, and email sends!

5,0 el año pasado

It seamlessly integrates with Gmail. It has unlimited contacts, and email sends so that we don't have to fear exploding cost.

Puntos en contra:

What is missing is a website tracking cookie that allows you capture website browsing behavior and to trigger emails.

Micah
Micah
Principal Broker en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

I Was Shocked with How Customizable and Easy to Use NetHunt Is..

5,0 hace 2 años

I liked how easy NetHunt was to set up and customize and I loved the workflows that you can customize and create. It's all super easy as well being that it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest cons I see is that the CRM comes at a premium price and the workflows seem a bit limited especially if you use this feature a lot. I'd also like the ability to customize workflows with a drag and drop feature instead of the current method. Lastly, I would like better integration with Google Drive (where we store all of our client transaction files). Currently, the best fix that we've found with Google Drive is to link each transaction file to drive and then pin the specific transaction folder to the top, but I'm thinking there may be a better way? Either way, these are not things that would cause me to move from NetHunt at this point.

Nate
Nate
Business broker en Puerto Rico
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 2-10 empleados

Complete GMail CRM for brokers

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The client success manager I have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been exceptional!

Ease of importing contacts, help from staff to verify import was successful and their suggestions on how to customize the folder and fields for optimal use.

Puntos en contra:

I haven’t found an issue with it yet, still looking for a way to integrate a PDF esigning solution into it.

Petr
Petr
CIO en Chequia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good value if you mean it with CRM

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: So far so good... i like it can be adjusted to your needs as you can define your own structures.

I did research on several options and Nethunt provided the most features for a reasonable price.

Puntos en contra:

LinkedIN integration is only in the highest tier package.

Marcelo
Marcelo
Managing Partner en Brasil
Mercados de capitales, 2-10 empleados

NetHunt CRM: A Powerful Tool for Smal Private Equity Fund

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with NetHunt CRM has been very positive. It's an affordable and powerful CRM tool that can help Brazilian businesses improve their sales and marketing efforts. Its simplicity, flexibility, and integration with Gmail make it an attractive option for businesses of all sizes. I would highly recommend NetHunt CRM to any Brazilian business looking to streamline their customer relationship management processes.

As a private equity investor in Brazil, I've had the opportunity to work with a number of CRM tools, and I can confidently say that NetHunt CRM stands out as one of the best options for Brazilian businesses.One of the things I like most about NetHunt CRM is its simplicity and ease of use. It's a user-friendly platform that doesn't require a lot of technical know-how to get started. Additionally, its native integration with Gmail allows for seamless communication tracking and management, which is particularly important for Brazilian businesses that heavily rely on email communication.Another great feature of NetHunt CRM is its flexibility. The platform is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor it to their unique needs and workflows. This is particularly important in Brazil, where each company has its own way of doing things.

Puntos en contra:

One potential downside of NetHunt CRM is that it may not be the best fit for large-scale businesses that require advanced reporting and analytics features. While NetHunt CRM does offer some basic reporting capabilities, it may not be enough for larger companies that need more robust data analysis.

Automatización industrial, 51-200 empleados

Nethunt

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive

Gmail intergration ease of use, prompt service

Puntos en contra:

Reports can be made more accessible and also the integration with gmail mobile app can be improved

Andrew
Andrew
Director of Acquisitions en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

The integration of NetHunt into Gmail is superior to all other CRM's

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, our experience has been fantastic. I am excited to see what other capabilities this platform has for us.

I absolutely love the Gmail inbox integration. My experience with CRM's previously is that they are good for what they do, but I am not always thinking about creating records within that system. Nethunt makes this unavoidable as it is always right in front of you as is it within your inbox.

Puntos en contra:

I always love the idea of integrations. I wish Nethunt would integrate with other platforms we are on, for example, we use PandaDocs. It would be great to see an integration with that.

Ovidiu
Freelancer en Rumanía
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

The solution I've been looking for

5,0 hace 7 años

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one. Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread! There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt. I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs. I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking. This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Sherman
Sherman
Web Marketing Specialist en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: 1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration 2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record. 3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's: 1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks. 2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan! 3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale. If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

Puntos en contra:

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Bob
Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Nethunt CRM Sales Automation

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: After Nethunt CRM was implemented, there was no need to have a separate business system as it renovated the G Suite into a single CRM center. Moreover, it allowed us to set aside extra time and money for guidance exercises since we continued to work with the familiar G suite with added CRM functions.

NetHunt is a flexible CRM that facilitates handling customers, assembling the leads and taking care of sales from Gmail. I love this tool's extensive customization ability, as it lets users add more features per business requirements.

Puntos en contra:

As much as I love NetHunt, I feel their mobile application is still not as well optimized compared to the desktop one.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

NetHunt - the best CRM for LinkedIn integration and pipeline views

5,0 hace 3 años

The LinkedIn integration (my primary use case) is far superior to any other tool I've found, including the SFDC's, HubSpots, etc. The simplicity of the suite as well is also a great thing - too many CRMs are very bloated now. I'm not a super-user of NetHunt and probably only use about 1/4 of the features - but that justifies the price alone for me. The Support Team are also incredible - extremely quick to respond and they've taken me through exactly how to build out my CRM according to my needs (no cost). I've been mightily impressed here.

Puntos en contra:

It's hard to say much here - I only use 1/4 of the feature set and that all works great for me. I've not encountered issues yet. So far, everything is positive.

Allan
Allan
Sale Manager / Director en Nueva Zelanda
Fuente de la opinión

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail. The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient. Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business. NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Puntos en contra:

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Chelsea
Senior Program Manager and Education Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Make your life easier with NetHunt

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's honestly been great. Customer service and product help is always available.

NetHunt helps me to work more efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the updates throw me and my team members for a "loop" and we have to figure out how to update accordingly. I think that the interface could be more user friendly and I think a project management component would be useful to support diverse client needs.

Andy
Owner en Nueva Zelanda
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Finally a crm that's not bloated, right in Gmail

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Easy to set up and actually use. It's the only one that I have found that can do email marketing directly from Gmail. I changed from Zoho to use it. I'm happy.

The app integrates directly in to Gmail so it's right there when emails come in from clients, easy to find and add contacts and leads. Not complicated to set up and because it's in my mail I actually use it.

Puntos en contra:

For a small business, I haven't found anything missing. Maybe for a larger company there maybe features that they require but I haven't found any.

Kris
Founder en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Very Satisfied, Cost Effective for Start Ups

5,0 hace 5 meses

Our whole team works remotely. This software is easy to integrate with our systems and easy to communicate throughout our team.

Puntos en contra:

The learning curve was challenging for us but the software is robust!

Robert
President en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Saves Time, Money and Keeps Us Organized

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The company is very responsive to support the customer. They listen to improvement ideas and consider them along with all the other demands they have. They provide resources above and beyond just how to use their product. Finally, they are really working on building up a community and not just a customer base.

We use GSuite for our email, document sharing, etc and having the tool integrate into that environment is awesome. It allows us to share information among our team as well as organized our efforts. Here is my list of pros: + Easy of use + Great onboarding and support + Company listens to ideas + Has resources above and beyond the use of the product but also tips about being more efficient and effective + Continually improving the product

Puntos en contra:

I think the company has created a good product that is quickly become a core tool for our company. The one area that can be improved upon is with the formula field being made more robust especially for the text formula.

George
CEO en Irlanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

CRM and ATS in one package

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: NetHunt not only a simple and intuitive CRM it also allowed us to dump standalone ATS and configure it according to our own workflow.

Flexible and versatile tool easily adapted to our needs.

Puntos en contra:

Auto-create function sometimes attach wrong record to email thread.

Yanina
Yanina
Sales Assistant, CRM Manager en Ucrania
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A perfect system for sales

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: User-friendly interface, good support team.

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

Puntos en contra:

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren't that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it's great!

Dwayne
owner en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Amazing gmail integrated CRM

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The customer service has been exemplary. Whenever we have had any issues, their support team is quick to respond. That wasn't the case with our last provider.

We have recently switched from Streak to NetHunt CRM. My sales team is elated with the functionality and intuitiveness of the application. It is very easy to implement and start using right out of the gate which was important to us. The video tutorial is very well done and makes onboarding easy, especially during these times when my staff are working from home. We have tried many CRM's in the past. We are confident we have found a tool that will help grow our business in these trying times.

Puntos en contra:

To this point, we have not encountered any challenges that I would rate as a con.