Opiniones de Vagaro

Sobre Vagaro

Utiliza el software y las aplicaciones de Vagaro para peluquerías y salones de belleza para tomar reservas, procesar pagos, enviar recordatorios y promocionar tu negocio. Precio inicial: 25 $ al mes.

Descubre más sobre Vagaro

Puntos a favor:

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Puntos en contra:

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Valoraciones de Vagaro

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,6
Atención al cliente
4,7
Funcionalidades
4,6
Relación calidad-precio
4,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9,2/10

Vagaro tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2.918 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Vagaro?

Comparte tu experiencia con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (2.919)

Christie
Owner
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Makes My Business & Life Scheduling Much Easier

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Usuario verificado
Terapeuta Holística en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: GetApp

Me encanta

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Todo en uno a un precio accesible, mejor que otras compañías que he probado y en Puerto Rico funciona super bien.

Puntos a favor:

EL precio es fabuloso. Ellos pensaron en todo y como cada negocio tiene necesidades diferentes crearon los servicios individuales y tu los añades de acuerdo a las demandas de tu negocio y eso vale un millón. Accesible y fácil de usar. Te facilita la vida muchísimo. Gracias por crear esta super herramienta para negocios.

Puntos en contra:

no he visto un contra. todo me encanta. los tutoriales son lo mejor.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 3 años

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Tania
Dueña en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Estoy feliz con Vagaro debería ser bilingüe inglés y español

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Para mi las citas de las clientas m. Me gustaría usar todo lo relacionado con social media integrado a vagaro

Puntos a favor:

Me ayudo mucho mi esposo porque todo es en inglés , así lo he aprendido usar. Español porfavor

Puntos en contra:

Creo que si estuviera en español podría usar el 100 % d Vagaro hay muchas cosas no he podido usar porque no las entiendo

Adela
Estilista en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very Help to Small Bussiness

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Tiene el mejor precio para los micro negocios

Puntos a favor:

las clases son verdaderamente interesantes

Puntos en contra:

Todo esta muy bien entendido en las clases

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Adela, thanks so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thank you for being a Vagaro Business!

Frank
Licensed Massage Therapist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

My pros and cons on Vagaro

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience so far, with Vagaro is really good. I would recommend them to other massage business and massage therapists. I have had no issues or concerns, with any issues I've had, support has always been extremely professional and helpful in every way.

Puntos a favor:

I love the confirmation and waitlist features the most, because it prevents me from having to physically keep track of client's and my schedule openings. I like having everything integrated in the software; i.e., scheduling, payments, confirming, color coding, the waitlist, etc. Also their Customer Service Support is outstanding!!

Puntos en contra:

I really wish the software would have an Add-on feature. I don't like having to integrate the Add-ons into my actual services, because it put the Add-on as a separate scheduled appointment. The other feature I don't really like is having to pay for Marketing and Texting features, of which there are different tier levels. Wight Massagebook it was all included. These are my biggest dislikes of the software.

Usuario verificado
Owner en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Many great features, excellent customer services, and small areas that can improve

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: So far, this software is above and beyond our previous two companies. They seems very willing to change and add features, as well as helpful in onboarding and migrating our business into their system. They were even able to import reviews!

Puntos a favor:

There are many optional add-on features. This allows us to do things like add forms, accept payment, and have a waitlist. These are super helpful features and it is nice to know if we don't need them we can cancel them.

Puntos en contra:

The software is a bit slow, and challenging when it comes to customer management. I have gotten some errors around adding customers with "existing email addresses" even though they can't find the email in the system.

Mike
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Scheduling System for both provider and clients

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I have been using Vagaro for about a decade now. I would say that if your looking for a scheduling system and the ability to have your clients book online and also receive reminders than Vagaro is perfect for you.

Puntos a favor:

I like that fact that clients can schedule anytime. I also like the fact that on my voice mail I inform new and existing clients of the website. This is very helpful because I can't always answer the phone. This gives the clients more option and the ability to look at my schedule and make an appointment that meets the clients needs.

Puntos en contra:

It was difficult using the Merchant Services to take payments. The price was in line with some of the other providers such as Square. Before taking payments from clients, I wanted to make sure it work. I used my debit card to charge $1.00. After I did that and started taking payments they froze my account, noting that I violated the Merchant Service agreement. It took several months to get this resolved. I had to find out which company Vagaro was using to process Merchant Services. I had to call so many times as well as write and mail out demand letters to get my founds. I found that it was less expensive going with one of the major processors such as First Data and Fiserv Merchant Services. I also was not impressed with Vagaro's customer service. I had issues with their Merchant Services as well as some other customer services issues. As I have been using Vagaro for the past decade I would have hoped that their customer service would be much better. Don't expect much from the customer service team or the management.

Molly
Salon Owner/Esthetician en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Alternativas consideradas:

Is Varago is good for your company?

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: With Vagaro the purpose was always selling time. FIlling up the white space on the calendar with clients and making sure you did that as efficiently and productively each day as possible in order to create growth and profit for the company. Vagaro is a tool in which you are able to do that. But for bigger salons that need more details, reports, numbers, it does fall bit a short.

Puntos a favor:

I liked that this system was super simple and straight forward. It is very easy to switch over to Vagaro from another company which is what we did. The ease of use is definitely a plus but it also was a reason why we left. It was not very detailed on other aspects that we needed more options and attention on.

Puntos en contra:

I love a software company that has a well developed app for it's salon users. This is important for the team because they use this every hour to see and check their schedules. I think also the reports should have been more detailed and intricate but they may have improved that at this time. I don't think anything was difficult to use but because of it's ease of use, it meant that the software didn't really allow for as much information and details as we needed at the time to run a salon aiming towards growth. Things were hard to find or figure out because it wasn't provided in the reports or we had to add other features from outside companies to make up for lacking features.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 meses

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear that our software is easy to use. We recently released updates to our reports section based on the feedback that businesses were looking for more intricate data. You can check what other features we are currently working on here: https://feedback.vagaro.com/forums/915991-feature-requests

Michelle
founder en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Vagaro Love (it's a real thing)

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Great, great. I love Vagaro. Like, sincerely hands-down I am fan all the way. It's format is user friendly for my clients and my staff to learn. The vagaro university on YouTube is so useful. Of course, their customer service rocks. The learning curve with my previous CRM was painful and long. Vagaro is a joy to work with.

Puntos a favor:

The customer service. The majority of reps are great and very helpful. I also love the a la carte pricing, it makes it so much more affordable and you can add what you need as you grow. I also love how they are consistently adding new features. I also feel like they listen to user feedback and implement changes. Vagaro University on Youtube is great! The electronic forms are a lifesaver to help enforce our cancellation/refund policy. Thanks to Vagaro I could run my business with peace of mind and be seen as more professional by the public.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the logging in part was faster for the client and also it feels like the experience is more on vagaro than our brand. I would like the option to create a brand app more affordable. Also, if a client already has an account from another user, it erases the information placed it by me and makes me start all over. I would also like the client to add their mailing address and date of birth on their intake. The mailing address is an important aspect of our marketing. I wish the star rating on employees could be a feature that could be turned off or on. At times, it makes it hard for newer therapists to get bookings.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 4 meses

Hello Michelle. We appreciate your review. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please reach out to reviews@vagaro.com. Thanks so much for the kind words!

Kristin
Kristin
Business Owner en Canadá
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: GetApp

Alternativas consideradas:

LOVE this program is GREAT & Easy for beginners to use!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Love it?

Puntos a favor:

I absolutely love this program. I was using paper calendar and paper files. I am SO happy I could help planet earth and take away my old school filing system and replace with an online. It was so simple to set up. So it’s a great program for beginners. I love the points system and the fact you can add products as I just don’t provide services - I also sell products. Customer service is always available for help also!

Puntos en contra:

Ummmm…can’t think of anything I don’t like. Maybe to make your work hours easier to use. Like I have another part time job and when I switch my hours online it copies it as the business hours of the business which I do not like. I wanna keep it open 8-4pm but say I work 12-3 I don’t want it to switch it online to that. Do you know what I mean? I just want it to look like I’m booked.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 4 meses

Hello Kristin. We're glad to hear your feedback. You can read about how to set your business hours here: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405450496923

Sosanna
Owner/Massage Therapist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Helps me operate my business seamlessly

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I switched over to Vagaro from MindBody Software and I am super glad I did. I have just about everything I need in one place that allows me to run my business seamlessly.

Puntos a favor:

I like that this software is a one stop shop for me. I can schedule appointments, offer online booking and gift certificates and use it as my point of sale system. I am able to email and text my customers reminders, note and even send out emails with promotions and newsletters.

Puntos en contra:

It would be really great to be able to customize the reminder and confirmation reminder emails. As well as be able to have a text number attached to my account that a client can text back. Many clients text back the confirmation email and they are confused when we don't get their message.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 4 meses

Hello Sosanna. We're happy to hear about your experience. You can customize the appointment email by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007892554. For the text messaging, I would recommend submitting that as a feature request by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021060374. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Jason
Fitness Director en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Value For Real

5,0 el año pasado

Puntos a favor:

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

Cynthia
Massage Therapist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Love Vagaro!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Puntos a favor:

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Puntos en contra:

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Michael
stylist-owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

GOD send

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Puntos a favor:

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Puntos en contra:

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

JENNIFER
OWNER/OPERATOR en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Fantastic for this one-woman show

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Puntos a favor:

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Puntos en contra:

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

Michele
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Puntos a favor:

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Puntos en contra:

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Puntos a favor:

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Puntos en contra:

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Puntos a favor:

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Puntos en contra:

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Liana
owner en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Software with many features

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number. Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah
Owner en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth
LMT, Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to setup and use

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Puntos en contra:

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne
Massage Therapist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Puntos a favor:

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Puntos en contra:

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Best value for features, support level & price

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Puntos a favor:

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Puntos en contra:

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Sara
owner/studio suite stylist en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Booking System

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Puntos a favor:

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Puntos en contra:

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services. Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Amanda
Owner/ Instructor en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

We love Vagaro

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Puntos a favor:

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Puntos en contra:

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Autumn
CEO en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great App for your business.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Puntos a favor:

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

Respuesta de Vagaro

hace 2 años

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!