Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Kuebix TMS

TMS basado en la última tecnología en la nube que se adapta para satisfacer las necesidades únicas de cada cadena de suministro.

Descubre más sobre Kuebix TMS

Filtrar opiniones (107)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Kuebix TMS antes?

Filtrar opiniones (107)

Chet K.
Chet K.
Office Supervisor en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Simplicity in quoting

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The need to obtain multiple quotes has been eliminated!

Previously, when quoting a shipment, we would go to each of our carrier's websites and get individual quotes. With Kuebix, we can easily and quickly choose the best carrier for a given shipment.

Puntos en contra:

For how we use the software, I do not have any cons!

hace 2 años

Hi Chet, Thank you so much for reviewing us on Capterra! It's great to know we've helped you eliminate the need to process multiple quotes! - The Kuebix Team

Matt K.
VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados

Best Software Available

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Solved our duplicate data entry. Solved our manual rate comparison. Automatically books and creates BOL's saving lots of time. Overall very happy. Account managers seem to change very frequently.

As an online retailer, Kuebix integrated with all of our systems - Shopify, Amazon, and custom software to get rates and book shipments seamlessly. It eliminates duplicate data entry and gets us the cheapest rate among all of our carriers. Easily pays for itself.

Puntos en contra:

No real complaints about existing features as it is much more intuitive and feature rich than any competing software at this price. It's not perfect and some functionality is still in development. Improved pro number integration would be my biggest ask. Currently the PRO number needs to be input manually. Getting that info electronically after being scanned by drivers or terminals would eliminate work and help my customers. The full supply chain ability for inbound freight would be great (ocean freight, full containers, trains etc.)

Justin S.
Transportation Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Not yet a complete TMS tool

2 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The system as a whole is clunky and feels like an unfinished product.

Kuebix was pretty easy to navigate and book shipments. The customer support is very responsive and willing to help if possible. It is built on the Salesforce platform, which means the reporting can be customized to fit your company's analytical needs.

Puntos en contra:

The shipment tracking was incredibly unreliable. Sometimes shipments would have already been processed through our facility and onto the final destination, but Kuebix still said it was waiting to be picked up from the origin. It is not very broker friendly. There was not an efficient way to set up the BOLs for 3rd party billing when tendering a shipment to a broker. If one user created a report, other users could not access it without reaching out to customer support and having them recreate the report under a shared folder. Certain fields, such as the PO field, can not be edited once booked. So if your team must update data within the shipment, certain fields that should always be accessible for edits were locked for the users.

Felicia B.
Distribution MGR. en RU
Almacenamiento, 201-500 empleados

my experience with Kuebix

5 hace 2 años

the ease of navigation through the site. the expeditious response time of the Kuebix support team

Puntos en contra:

there are still some areas I am not familiar with just because I don't use those functions frequently enough for me to be comfortable

Brittany H.
Accounting Clerk en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Great TMS

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience is great. We are a small company and were using one of the paid versions and realized we weren't using any added features so we are now using the free version and it is still doing great.

I like how easy it is to use. I have used other TMS systems and Kuebix is way better than all the others. I like how professional the labels and BOL look

Puntos en contra:

I wish it would keep track of the dimensions of everything I ship. My company ships a lot of overlength and when I share information with other carriers of previous shipments it only shows the cost, location, and the weight shipped

hace 3 años

Hi Brittany, Thanks for the review! At Kuebix, we pride ourselves on our modular features and customization. If a company doesn't need a specific feature, they don't have to spend money on it. We're glad you're making the most out of Kuebix Free Shipper! As for tracking dimensions of shipments, that would be a feature of Kuebix Business Pro in Reports and Analytics. Please don't hesitate to shoot us an email (support@kuebix.com) if this is something you'd be interested in! Thanks for being a Kuebix user!

Charles M.
Charles M.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

Upgrading When Ready

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am a person that wears many hats within our company. We are small and right now we only need the free service. I foresee us using and upgrading Kuebix as our company grows. I look forward to a great future relationship with Kuebix.

The ease of shipping is essential for a TMS. The staff at Kuebix has always been helpful in setting everything up. A few clicks and my shipment is quoted and then booked. BOL is ready as soon as it is booked and can be emailed to who ever needs it.

Puntos en contra:

There is just so much information that Kuebix supplies, sometimes, it is challenging to review details of an old shipment

President en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Kuebix, quick and easy

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Choosing the right shipper for a shipment is critical. Sometimes it is based on cost, other times it is based on delivery time. Kuebix allows me to review all of the options in one program and choose the best one.

Kuebix is a quick and easy way to compare LTL rates and shipping times. Entering the shipping details one time and receiving many options is a real benefit. It allows me to choose the shipper that fits the need for the particular shipment.

Puntos en contra:

I have not had any issues with the Kuebix software or program.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the review! You're right, choosing the right carrier and service type is extremely critical to saving your company money and saving yourself from a headache. Glad the tech is streamlining your processes! Happy Shipping, - The Kuebix Team

Customer Service Specialist en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and efficient

Comentarios: Time and money savings

Enter information once and get rates for all associated carriers helps with efficiency of the office and getting paperwork done quickly.

Puntos en contra:

It is too expensive for business pro; I think their can be a cheaper way to get the business pro version for a small company.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review! Efficiency is at the heart of what we do at Kuebix. It looks like you're already experiencing increased efficiency with Kuebix Free Shipper. Kuebix Business Pro offers even more features to save your company time and money. With the upgrade, you gain access to features like Reporting, Prepay & Add and Invoice Auditing. Many SMBs find that the ROI received from Kuebix greatly outweighs the cost of the technology. Check out this case study on Vaxcel, a lighting company whose "subscription has paid for itself 2 times over in 6 months!" https://www.kuebix.com/resources/vaxcel-case-study/

Juli J.
Juli J.
Shipping Manager en EE. UU.
Muebles, 51-200 empleados

Kuebix is wonderful

5 hace 3 años

I like that all my own rates are being used, and I can put the information in one time, and can compare the prices and transit times for each carrier all on one screen, then when I pick the carrier I want to use, I can book the shipment right from the same screen...saves a lot of time.

Puntos en contra:

I would have to say that you don't see what each carrier's limit is for what they consider an "oversized" skid. Most carriers go with 8', but there are some that have others.

hace 3 años

Hi Juli, It's great that you're loving Kuebix! We always appreciate positive feedback! When you create a quote, you should receive a message letting you know that it's oversized. The message should tell you the limit and then advise you to create a spot quote or call the carrier. Hope that's helpful, thanks again for the review!

Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Euro/FDR Customer Support en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Want shipping made easy? This is it!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall even with the few issues I have had their support has emailed back with solutions and help so very quickly. I prefer this system and don't know what I would do without it!

It's quick and easy. It is straightforward and easy to navigate. I love using it compared to going individually between carriers and love it was more than the terrible KDL KConnect!

Puntos en contra:

If you're trying to check costs to give a quote you cannot convert it to a shipment from there.

hace 3 años

Hi Matthew, Thank you for the stellar review! We definitely do our best to offer a TMS that will make shipping easy for every company! You're right about the quoting feature, that's a place to solely get a quote. If you want to quote and book, the Ship It screen is where you'll want to go! Hope that's helpful. Thank you for being a Kuebix Shipper and giving us such great feedback!

Rachel P.
Shipping Admin en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I love Kuebix! It saves time, it's easy to use, and the free version does everything I need it to.

5 hace 4 años

I can compare rates across different carriers for the same shipment on one site, versus going to each carriers individual site and quoting the same shipment.

Puntos en contra:

Some pick up requests have to be scheduled through the carrier's site. Those shipments have to be manually removed from the Kuebix "Booked Not Picked Up" list. The disclaimer for some carriers regarding accessorial options should be visible without having to hover the mouse over "Disclaimer". There is no obvious way to delete Saved Shipments.

hace 4 años

Hi Rachel, We're glad you love Kuebix and that Kuebix Free Shipper is fitting your needs! Carriers that are integrated with Kuebix can be scheduled directly through the technology. If you need to schedule a shipment on your carrier's website, you can track that shipment on the Kuebix platform by adding in your PRO number. To enter a PRO number, visit the 'Managed Shipments' screen. This will allow the shipment to be tracked and moved to the correct shipment status within Kuebix. You can also delete a saved shipment by clicking on the KBX number. This will bring you to a new page where you can access a 'Delete' button on the top right-hand corner of the page. Let us know if you have any questions and we can help walk you through this process. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com.

Travis M.
Shipping Supervisor en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kuebix has completely altered my position. I have more data to analyze then I could have imagined.

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: There are many benefits that this software has to offer. You have a ton of data to analyze. It saves me so much time being able to analyze multiple carriers all on the same viewing page. I would spend a significant amount of my day quoting multiple carriers for different lanes. I now input the shipment information into Kuebix and I have every carriers rates at my finger tips!

I love the fact that it creates the bill of lading, provides the quote, and schedules the pickup all on the same platform. It's time saving, value adding, and very beneficial to my everyday shipping requirements.

Puntos en contra:

The thing that I like least about the software is the inability to receive tracking information when a shipment is coming inbound.

hace 4 años

Thanks for sending us your feedback, Travis! It is great to hear that we have been able to add value to your company with our TMS! Kuebix's mission is to deliver the best transportation management system on the market today, and we have a solution that will make your tracking process easier. When inbound shipments are picked up and stickered with a PRO number, you can upload that number into the shipment breakdown where Kuebix will take care of its tracking. We would love to hear whether this solution worked for you or if you have any questions at support@kuebix.com!

Ubaldo antonio G.
Logistics Coordinator en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

Kuebix User

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Good to use for for shipping, for freight quotes, and for invoicing.

Ever since i started using Kuebix, my job life became flexible and a time saver. Kuebix software is very easy to use. Very accurate when obtaining quotes, freight organization, and keeping track with carriers. Everything in Kuebix is already given when shipping LTL or FTL.

Puntos en contra:

There are some freight accounts that cannot be input into Kuebix . I've tried to add FedEx as one of my carries but no luck.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the great review! We're thrilled that Kuebix has been such a time saver for you! We're doing our best to make logistics simple and connected! In terms of FedEx, we should be able to get your FedEx rates connected. If you email support@kuebix.com, we'd be happy to take a look at that for you!

Randy I.
Shipping Manager en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kuebix has been a great tool for us - it saves us time and makes us more efficient.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Time savings in getting multiple quotes at one time. Time savings by seeing all shipments in one platform. Ease of use for new hires, they only have to learn one website instead of learning multiple websites for each carrier.

Ability to search multiple carriers at the same time. Ability to see all of my shipments and pull up any related documents on one platform instead of going to multiple carrier websites to get this done. It makes us more efficient.

Puntos en contra:

Not every shipment is automatically updated, so it appears the loads haven't been picked up or haven't been delivered. We have to go to the carrier website for updated info. this is most prevelant on returns. The name of the carrier is not prominently displayed at the top of the Kuebix bill of lading, so when carriers come the loading guys can't find the paperwork quickly...and stuff gets missed. We handwrite the carrier with a sharpie on each BOL.

hace 4 años

Hi Randy, We're glad that Kuebix is saving you time and is easy for your team to learn! For returns and other shipments which aren't automatically tracking, a valid PRO number can be added to each shipment to solve this issue. When the PRO number is added the shipment will successfully track and mirror what is on the carrier's website. You can either manually add your PRO numbers as you ship, or you can request to have electronic PROs added to your account in Kuebix so that each shipment will automatically be assigned a PRO number as it¿s booked. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com and we can help you with this!

David O.
Impresión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Big help in comparing freight quotes

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I think Keubix has been an overall win for me. It has greatly reduced the amount of time that I spend pulling and comparing freight quotes. I am generally involved in multiple projects at once so that times savings is extremely valuable. The process of generating pickups, Bills of Lading and pallet labels is also pretty seamless which is another time saver. I use the free version of Kuebix so being able to pick up so many efficiencies for not cost is a no brainer.

I like that I can compare freight quotes from all of my LTL carriers by only entering the shipment details once. That has saved me countless hours of extra work.

Puntos en contra:

I do not care for the way the blind shipment process works or how the address book seems to be a bit on the hidden side.

hace 2 años

We appreciate the positive review, David! We're so pleased that you've been able to find so much value through our free offering! Kuebix is building the most connected shipping community and having shippers of all sizes is a big part of that.

Judy D.
Logisitics Coordinator en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Kuebix TMS

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Bottom line, the Kuebix TMS has saved me tons of time and it's very simple and easy to understand and use. It literally took me 15 mins to be up and running on it and I had never used a TMS before this.
And.....the version I use is "FREE".

The best feature for my scope of business is having everything I need in one place in order to process my daily shipments. Once you establish your database of ship to locations, it is incredibly simple to process a BOL, dispatch, and print. I do not use the Pro version as it's not necessary for my business model. I believe it offers accounting tools that I do not need.

Puntos en contra:

The least liked feature is not being able to update/revise a BOL once it's been processed. It's possible there is a way but I haven't taken the time to contact customer service. I simply unbook the BOL, delete and start over. It takes no time to do this.

Brandon F.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Simple to use TMS

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our company used to open each individual LTL carrier site to run a quote to compare rates. Kuebix simply combined everything so it cut the time to run quotes from about 6 minutes total to 20 seconds total.

Super easy and quick to use. All I have to do is input the ship to zip code, freight class, rate, and click Get Quote. Beats going to each carrier's site and running the same quote 8 times.

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't have a drop down menu to choose shipping origin (i use the Free Version). Our company has 4 different locations, and each location needs its own login to run a quote from that facility. If there was a drop down menu to choose the "ship from", i wouldn't have anything bad to say about Kuebix.

Jennifer S.
Logistics Specialist en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Kuebix Software for LTL Shipments

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very happy with the program. The pros of not wasting so much time in obtaining a quote for a LTL shipment for out weighs the few quirks I have found in the programing.

1 - All our Carriers are in one place and Kuebix eliminates having to go to multiple websites to quote a shipment. 2 - Notification when an LTL shipment does not meet guaranteed delivery date.

Puntos en contra:

1 - Software gets buggy sometimes, especially when quoting multiple pallets, and/or when you make changes to an already saved shipment (when shipment information changes, i.e. # of pallets or weight). 2 - Only holds quoted shipments for about 30 days.

Jacob R.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kuebix increases our shipping efficiency

5 hace 11 meses

This software has a very intuitive interface. It allows me to quickly and easily quote against all of my shipping tariffs at once. It is also very handy to only have to go to one place to access reporting tools and look at past shipments.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that the information found under the Manage Shipments module fit a little bit better on one screen without the need for scrolling from side to side. If there was a little bit less white blank space it would make it less cumbersome.

Carlos R.
Manager en EE. UU.
Importación y exportación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All your freight needs in one platform

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall this is a great platform for any businesse that ships via freight. It allows you to have all your freight companies in one platform so you can save time on your shipments

Before we started using kuebix. We had to go to each freight website to handle each freight and pick up as well as quotes but now that is over so we can focus our time in more important issues

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it does not give you a pick up number so we have to go into each freight website to do pick up

hace 3 años

Hi Carlos, Thanks for the great review! Not seeing a pickup number on a shipment is due to one of two things; either the carrier isn't API integrated, or the shipment wasn't scheduled as "auto schedule." If this doesn't seem to be the case, or you have questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at support@kuebix.com.

Jeff B.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Newlife Magnetics LLC

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We save so much time using the Kuebix system. We can track and update customers quickly.

The Kuebix system has been a life saver for my company. This system makes it so much easier for my employees to schedule trucks.

Puntos en contra:

I wish you were able to go from a quote to scheduling a shipment would only con.

hace 3 años

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the rave review! It's great that Kuebix has made it easier for your employees to schedule trucks! That's a good call-out about the quote to shipment functionality, I know it's something our dev teams are currently taking under advisement. Right now, bookings only take place under the Ship It screen. Thanks again!

Julia B.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Convenient

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Time management is a big deal for any company and Kuebix allows me to save a lot of time. As mentioned, I have a hard time navigating other freight company websites. I can get several quotes from Kuebix in less than half the time it would take me to get a quote on another website.

This software is so easy to use. I feel that individual freight company websites are confusing to use. I have been shipping for this company for about 10 months and have yet to figure out how to use YRC's website correctly. Kuebix is extremely user friendly and it saves me a lot of time.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally when booking a shipment, I will click the "book shipment" button, only to be told I have left something out of the BOL and will have to unbook, fix the information, and rebook. If necessary information is left out, I wish the platform would tell me before I book the shipment or not allow the shipment to be booked because of this.

hace 2 años

Hi Julia, Thanks for the feedback, suggestions like yours help our engineering team continue to make the tech the best it can be! We're so glad that Kuebix has been saving you so much time! Happy Shipping, - The Kuebix Team

Chad S.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This product has been great. Cuts down on the time it takes to compare quotes.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Saves a lot of time when getting quotes.

The way it centralizes all of your carriers and their quotes on one page, cutting down on the time it would take to go to each carrier's website for a quote. A very useful tool!

Puntos en contra:

I've only had one issue it. On every order you put the overall dimensions of your freight. It would be helpful if it would automatically add the fees in for over-length freight instead of clicking a tab for it. It seems that it could do that for you and save a few clicks.

hace 4 años

Glad Kuebix TMS is working great for you! Some carriers will allow shippers to only enter in their freight's dimensions, prompting total charges. Other carriers will require shippers to add the overlength accessorial and total length of the shipment separately. Kuebix's carrier network is extremely diverse, and many carriers have different guidelines. If you¿d like to discuss this more in depth, send us an email at support@kuebix.com. Hope this helps!

Jesus L.
front desk en EE. UU.

time saving

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: time saving

all of my carriers are in just one click away. I saves me time when running quotes. easy to track shipments.

Puntos en contra:

if i make a mistake on the bol i need to unbook, correct it then book it again. if im comparing rates i need to put all the info again when filling the BOL out.

hace 4 años

Hello Jesus, Thanks for your feedback on the technology! Did you know that you can make minor changes to the BOL by accessing the 'Managed Shipments" screen and clicking directly on the KBX number that needs to be updated? This will bring you to the back-end of the shipment where you can edit information. This type of update can only be made on items which will not change the price of the shipment. Updates impacting the price of the shipment will require the shipment to be unbooked before changes can be made. Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! Please reach out with any questions or if we can help walk you through this BOL editing feature. Email us at support@kuebix.com.

Moira B.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Kuebix

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: When I want to know who's going to be the cheapest, I always go to Kuebix. It's quick and easy to see who is the cheapest.

It's so easy to use. The format is simple, and I love the way it brings the carriers up cheaper to more expensive

Puntos en contra:

Adding dims should be easier. I don't feel like I get accurate rates by adding dims.