Filtrar por:

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Livestorm

Livestorm es una solución de conferencia web diseñada para empresas de todos los tamaños que desean realizar reuniones remotas y seminarios web.

Descubre más sobre Livestorm

Mostrando 349 opiniones

Ron H.
Ron H.
VP Marketing
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/6/2021

"Best live event platform out there"

Comentarios: Honestly incredible. I love the platform, really like the whole vibe of the company and the people I got a chance to work with from Livestorm were kind and patient.

Ventajas: Livestorm is easy to use, easy to integrate with our tech stack, and support is probably the best I've seen on any SaaS tool that I use.

Desventajas: There are some missing features, but nothing major. Currently we're mostly doing webinars and other live events and it is great for that. Some advanced features like splitting the audio recording will be nice, smoother integration with HubSpot (we use Zapier now) would be nice. But these are pretty small things.

• Publicado el 30/6/2021
Rob M.
Editorial Director
Edición, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/5/2021

"Intuitive, high-quality next-gen webinar platform"

Ventajas: Livestorm is easy to set up. There's loads of functionality for hosts in the back end but fundamentally it's the quality of the videos and the ability for team members/hosts to "direct" a webinar, selecting which speakers to go full screen, when slides should go full screen, sharing video etc.

Desventajas: There are a few simple things like a post-webinar survey that, while possible, needs a little more technical ability. I haven't really used the automation capabilities but I imagine once I try to we will be able to do things like this easily.

Alternativas consideradas: ON24, Webex y WorkCast

Razones para elegir Livestorm: We needed a better video webinar solution and GlobalMeet just felt too clunky and old-fashioned. Also high-cost for questionable customer service.

Software anterior: GlobalMeet Collaboration

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: Ease of use, modern look and feel, competitive cost.

Sara A.
Program Manager
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2021

"My ultimate savor "Livestorm""

Comentarios: Overall experience was just great, i did let go of Tencent and Zoom and used this ultimate savor.

Ventajas: You can easily set up webinars, and the interface is quite user-friendly. After our amazing "Speakout8" competion held on Livestorm I can assure  You also get a beautiful  interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions.

Desventajas: There is a common registration page for all events, which we would like to change or remove from time to time. What is apparent for the managers versus the moderators versus the speakers versus the spectators is not always understandable.

• Publicado el 2/9/2021
Hanna T.
Communication Manager
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/12/2020

"DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!"

Comentarios: - It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP from customer service!
- Sometimes... you don't know why or when... your speaker's Powerpoint presentation wont work on Livestorm. It will only be a black screen... For NO REASON AT ALL!!! Just that the platform is not technically ready!!! Again, we were luck to rehearse in advance but I lost 48hours of the time of a very important surgon who was my speaker and stressed out a lot about this technical problem, she went to buy new webcams, eternal microphones.... we even payed for 12hourse help from a technician to go see her in Israel and try to figure it out!!! Nothing worked! Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem... I had to PAY AN OTHER SUNSCRIBTION TO ZOOM 1 hour before my webinar and send the new link to all my participants... of course it worked perfectly on zoom in one second!
I cant tell you how disapointed I am in Livestorm, I have no trust in them anymore, I am complaining to everyone about it and cant even get an answer for the customer service !

Ventajas: The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.

Desventajas: This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY!
Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!!
ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year

por Livestorm el 17/2/2021

Hi Hanna,
We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending.

Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize if this was not sufficient.

With regards to our pricing plan, it's our mission to be as clear and transparent as possible. As outlined on our pricing page, we offer the ability to choose between annual and monthly plans. There's also options to further customize your plan.

We were sorry to hear about this experience and after discussion in December, our Support team had provided you with a full refund. We reviewed your comment again carefully and we'll take it into consideration to continue providing our customers and users with a great experience.

All the best,
Daniella from Livestorm

• Publicado el 8/12/2020
Soulier M.
Chargée de marketing
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2021

"Prise en main très facile"

Comentarios: Livestorm nous a facilité l'organisation de webinars, la programmation des emails est très facile et il est possible de les modifier. Nous nous servons aussi de livestorm pour nos webinars "à blanc" permettant ainsi à nos animateurs de s'entraîner en live avant l'évènement.
A notre avis, le point d'amélioration serait la personnalisation du graphisme. Quant au webinar, nous sommes satisfaits et nous n'utilisons que des présentations power-point pour le moment.

Ventajas: Livestorm ne nécessite pas de plugin pour l'installation, il est facile d'utilisation et le service après-vente est très réactif.
Nous n'avons eu aucun souci pour l'instant lors de nos webinars qui se sont très bien déroulés.

Desventajas: Les quelques points faibles actuels sont la personnalisation de l'interface, le choix n'est pas très large, 2 couleurs principales pour le visuel notamment et pas de choix pour positionner son logo.
Livestorm s'est amélioré récemment en permettant d'insérer un fond d'écran derrière l'animateur, nous serions ravis que ce fond d'écran puisse être personnalisé avec les couleurs de notre entreprise (prochaine évolution je l'espère).

• Publicado el 25/6/2021
Teaching
Administración educativa, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2021

"First use of Livestorm"

Comentarios: For the moment I only test a live session with a few number of user. In 3 weeks we test it with many sessions in parallel with 50 to 100 person in the same time. I hope every thing will be ok.

Ventajas: It is really easy to use. The enterprise page is really well done. It is easy to change options (replay or not, mails sent,...) for the live session.

Desventajas: It is quite difficult to understand differences between administrator and moderator. I hope that there won't be web problem when having many sessions in parallel.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: The enterprise page and the quality of the product seems to be better. And for the other solution it is not possible to test easily the solution (free plan is very interesting in livestorm).

• Publicado el 14/1/2021
Dwight C.
Edición, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2021

"President"

Comentarios: Very happy with the whole experience starting from the online help or sale meeting we had through pursase and use.

Ventajas: How easy it was to deploy and use and this is appreciated as some of our staff using it are not native speakers of English therefore being "intuitive" is very appreciated.

Desventajas: Sorry I can not think of any, the software has preformed beyond expectations

• Publicado el 18/9/2021
Marie B.
leader média
Medios online, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/5/2021

"un indispensable pour l'organisation de webinars/formations à distance"

Comentarios: Nous organisons des webinars régulièrement et nous avons gagné beaucoup de temps en ne multipliant pas les outils et en concentrant espace d'inscription, de live, de replay et fonctionnalités sondages et questions directement dans l'interface.

Ventajas: Très facile d'utilisation et avec de multiples fonctionnalités qui s'améliorent, se complètent rapidement. Exemple : le chat entre modérateurs, les émojis en live... Un outil complet, tout en un, et agile

Desventajas: Un espace de travail pour tous les événements, donc une partie de la page d'inscription est commune à tous, qu'on aimerait parfois modifier ou supprimer. Pas toujours compréhensible ce qui est visible pour l'admin vs pour les modérateurs vs pour les intervenants vs pour les spectateurs.

Pierre P.
Pierre P.
Responsable communication
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/9/2021

"Un très bon outil de webinaire, simple et complet !"

Comentarios: C'est une très bon outil de webinaire, que je recommande autour de moi !

Ventajas: L'interface du logiciel est simple, la création d'un évènement est intuitive et il y a des fonctionnalités utiles, pas de superflu.

Desventajas: La perte des données et des enregistrements lorsque l'on n'est pas un abonné en continu...

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Meetings y GoToWebinar

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: Le webinaire dans le navigateur et le design des landing page, simple et efficace !

• Publicado el 6/9/2021
Elizabete A.
Elizabete A.
Product Marketing Manager
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/3/2021

"Great of online webinars"

Comentarios: Great tool for our purpose - new feature launch webinars, including demo and Q&A. Easy signup for our users and opportunity to have the on-demand webinar recording. There are a few cool integrations we would like to try out as well with the future webinars.

Ventajas: We used Livestorm for new feature launch webinars. We were looking for a webinar platform that would have the possibility to have interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions. Livestorm delivered just that.

Desventajas: They offer UTM tracking for signups but it is only visible after downloading the csv file. For some reason, the main dashboard UTM cells were empty.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars, Hopin y WebinarNinja

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: Livestorm had the best price vs. performance ratio for our use.

• Publicado el 28/3/2021
Helen R.
Head of Technology
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"Outstanding product - best combination of features I've found"

Comentarios: It has allowed us to pivot our face to face solutions into online ones, rapidly and cost effectively, to respond to the business challenges introduced through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our customers are happy and responsive, and we haven't had any utilization issues or problems from any client thus far. The customer service is excellent, although I would enjoy a live chat functionality, and honestly after investigating many other platforms, I can say this one beats the competition hands down.

Ventajas: For us, the crucial aspects were the customisation of the registration process (in this case via Zapier which we already use) and the ease of applying consistent branding across multiple webinars with the Duplicate option. The reporting is detailed and simple to use, and the metrics regarding attendance have given us key insights into our user base. The ease of on-demand and replay features also stands out. Lastly, the customer support has been outstanding. I absolutely recommend this product, we were up and running with a branded webinar in less than 10 minutes.

Desventajas: Honestly, the platform does everything we need. If I had to highlight anything, I'd like to be able to customise reporting a bit more and b) the process of asking for an export, waiting for a mail, and then downloading the export is a bit clunky. I've had several issues with invites being flagged as spam, despite clients whitelisting the relevant domains, and it would be nice to be able to register (rather than invite) people for a webinar directly from the dashboard rather than requiring Zapier, and it would be nice to customise the timing of the triggered mails going out before/after a webinar.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars, Crowdcast, StarLeaf, WebinarNinja, Zoho Meeting y GoToMeeting

Software anterior: Zoom Video Webinars, Crowdcast, StarLeaf, WebinarNinja, Zoho Meeting y GoToMeeting

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: a) no need to install client app/software b) suitable price point c) integrations via Napier d) ease of replay/on-demand functionality e) simplicity of interface for my team to configure webinars and manage attendees

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
Mark L.
MD
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2020

"Livestorm fills the gaps"

Comentarios: The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

Ventajas: I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

Desventajas: There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

Alternativas consideradas: GoToMeeting

Software anterior: WebinarJam

• Publicado el 20/4/2020
Emma G.
Co-founder
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2019

"Professional and engaging!"

Ventajas: We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and fun to use. The reminder emails are awesome and I'm confident that the emails led to an increased attendance rate overall. Did I mention how great the polls are? Really useful for collecting important customer information. Great customer service, even with the timezone difference between France and Australia they made time to video call me and help with different bits and pieces. Highly recommend!

Desventajas: The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

por Livestorm el 28/8/2019

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback.

The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close.

The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads.

I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

• Publicado el 27/8/2019
Jennifer O.
Marketing Project Coordinator
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2019

"ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!"

Comentarios: I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Ventajas: I could go on and on so I am going to make a list: User interface
INTEGRATIONS!!!
Great Graphic Design
Editing and saving is easy
Making webinars and changing them is easy
Great landing page
Great webinar room
Call in options and file downloads
chat option
poll option
private questions option
Screen share
automatic recording
the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE
great customizable questionnaire for signing up
Customizable send emails
Incredible customer service always present
Great audience filtering
Easy export of audience data
I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Desventajas: The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA. Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

por Livestorm el 20/9/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :)

Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this.

Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :)

Best,
Elif and the Livestorm team

• Publicado el 18/9/2019
Pia W.
Global Product Manager
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2020

"An intuitive, cost-effective platform with great customer support"

Comentarios: It has been so much less stressful to hold webinars, and has encouraged us as an organisation to set up and carry out more.

Ventajas: It's intuitive to use - you can set up and custom design a webinar in minutes, even if you've never seen the platform before
It has great integration options
It's easy for speakers to access, and it's easy to make people speakers during a webinar
It has all the tracking options you would expect to get with a webinar platform
It's a cost of the price of the webinar platform we were using
Customer support is excellent

Desventajas: It would be nice to have a private chat function for the hosts/guest speakers during a webinar - this would allow the hosts/guest speakers to discuss which questions to answer live, which to take off-line, and what order to go through them

• Publicado el 7/9/2020
Leonie H.
Events Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/10/2020

"Intuitive tooling that works very well for global webinars"

Comentarios: The overall experience has been really good and we've had many compliments from over the world. The software is easy to use and as people do not need to download a separate programme makes it accessible.

Ventajas: It is easy to set up webinars, very intuitive and provides you with a nice data dashboard to directly understand the success of your webinar. Livestorm keeps innovating and improving, and listens to the feedback of their customers. Also, a big plus for us is that Livestorm is GDPR compliant.

Desventajas: It is a browser software, meaning that it is more susceptible to the internet connection of the speakers. On the other hand, we have not had any speaker (unless there internet was completely down) not being able to finish their presentation. A simple page refresh usually does the trick, but it can of course impact the user experience when speakers drop off.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars, BigMarker, WebinarJam, WebinarNinja y GoToWebinar

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: After making a first selection we thoroughly tested 3 webinar softwares, Livestorm was by far the most intuitive and as a browser based software easy accessible from all over the world. Also, as Livestorm is a French based organisation it has to comply with GDPR, for the American based software's it was not always apparent whether they indeed were GDPR complient when looking deeper into their privacy regulations.

• Publicado el 12/10/2020
Bruce C.
Director of Products
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

"Livestorm for Webinars"

Ventajas: We have used Livestorm for webinars since we were spun out from another company (who use GoToWebinar) and it has been great! We run multiple webinars a month using the platform. We like that no client/downloads are required to view or host webinars and use the "company page" on our website as a way to serve up recorded webinars on-demand and be able to capture viewers details to feed our sales process (which you obviously don't get with Youtube alone). We also like that you can add speaker bios into the platform, there are many other platforms to host these, but none that are integrated with the whole webinar experience. Finally, the whole UI/experience can be branded more deeply than other platforms making for a more seamless experience for attendees

Desventajas: We recently ran a 16 hour virtual conference which we had wanted to record but were unable to record more than 2 hours with Livestorm. We ended up using Zoom because of this single limitation, which was a real shame as there are many things about the zoom platform that are worse than Livestorm (managing permissions to mention one!)

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars y Microsoft Teams

Razones para elegir Livestorm: No downloaded client required, slicker experience

Software anterior: GoToWebinar

Andy B.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/9/2020

"Our Go To Webinar Software"

Comentarios: We run a face to face training company. We couldnt train face to face anymore so it enable us continue to provide services in the current new norm. In the future we will be able to use it as an extension to our physical sessions too.

Ventajas: An abundance of included features over and above the competition, no additional 'add-ons', were not fans of the 'Ryanair' menu type software services we just want it to include stuff. Simple user interface and good analytics integrations and analytics

Desventajas: The support isn't instantly available if you have on the spot issues, but we have only had a need for this once in 6 months.
The Current customization and design to white label are a little limited, as is the ability to shift and size broadcast windows to suit

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars y GoTo

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: More rounded offering that fitted our specifications. Payment otions to suit. Really simple to deploy and maintain.

• Publicado el 9/9/2020
Fernando P.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2020

"Livestorm for Live Webinars"

Comentarios: We and our users liked a lot, useful and a foundation for us on this situation

Ventajas: This software fits with the way we wanted to broadcast our courses, easy to use, and great user experience.
Clean and intuitive.

Desventajas: We need private rooms to create the team´s exercises

Alternativas consideradas: Vimeo Livestream y Webex

Razones para elegir Livestorm: Some special features as only web, limit for the participants.

Software anterior: Zoom Video Webinars

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: better features and pricing structure

• Publicado el 24/4/2020
Jérôme M.
Vino y licores, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/3/2021

"Go for it, cocorico !"

Comentarios: I can really promote my business to a large panel of people, there is no download needed for the users, there is a unique and personal link for acces to the room for each attendee so i'ts safe !
I will also implement my livestorm page to my website with the program of my online meetings, I'ts very practical,

Ventajas: The fact that with livestorm my compagny LET'S DRINK SAS can reach people whom not attempted beacause they left their contact information during the inscription process, so I can re-schedule.

Desventajas: sometimes there is beugs, but they fixed it fast

Alternativas consideradas: Google Meet y Zoom Meetings

Razones para elegir Livestorm: due to the fact that there is no download needed, I think it's a very simple process for the attendees

Software anterior: Google Meet y Zoom Meetings

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: we're french, I wanted to promote the french genius, plus, their options are the best.

• Publicado el 31/3/2021
Udo W.
Marketing Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/6/2020

"Webinar platform that saves you a lot of time"

Comentarios: Until now I had a very good experience. All of my webinars worked fine - no interruptions. We use it in the team and all the team members didn't have problems to get used to the platform. Reports are fine as you can see who attended and what questions were asked.

Ventajas: Livestorm is easy to use. You can setup a webinar in a few minutes and then it does all the hard work for you: registration page, registration confirmation, reminder for the webinar and it sends also the information about the replay of the webinar. You can customize the registration page and also the eMails. The webinar room is easy to use for hosts and also participants, as no software installation is required.

Desventajas: Guest speakers need use the right Browser (Google Chrome) to go on stage. Sometimes the platform has little stability problems but this often depends on the bandwidth of your internet connection. A custom background for your video would be very nice. Perhaps this comes in a later update.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars y GoToWebinar

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: Livestorm is easy to use, no software installation is required, you can test it with full functionality but with a limited number of attendees and only for short webinar. But htis gives you a good impression.

Doohwan J.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/7/2020

"I can't broadcast without this S/W"

Comentarios: - I am a live broadcaster and presenter and I usually proceed a webinar 4 ~ 5 times per month. Before livestorm, I used Clickmeeting and Webex but these were not suitable for me.
Finally I found Livestorm, I'm very satisfied about this. I will use this constantly if something more gorgeous S/W than Livestorm won't appear.

Ventajas: - easy to user, especially making registration page and managing attendees
- powerful function such as Q&A, Survey, Media & Screen sharing
- cheap price

Desventajas: - While I am broadcasting, I can't adjust my screen size(Camera view). I hope that this will be fixed in the future.
- limited customization in design function on registration page

• Publicado el 9/7/2020
Enrique F.
Operation Manager
Organización de eventos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/5/2020

"It would be great if you..."

Comentarios: We have manage to continue with our events, and led us to new options.

Ventajas: It´s a more complete solution for webinars and online events, analitics. fast respond of help center. friendly to use.

Desventajas: Lack of : Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling. it would be great to share ppts within the webinar room.... and not just pdf and video files...

• Publicado el 13/5/2020
Melissa K.
Managing Engineer
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/9/2020

"Great web platform for webinar events!"

Comentarios: Running our events through this platform has helped us continue to build our relationship and trust with our clients.

Ventajas: The software is easy to use and requires no downloads. This is key for our clients who attend our events. With other software platforms, downloads are often necessary for it to function and many of our clients do not have these admin rights on their PCs. As the admin for this software I could not believe how well integrated everything was, Livestorm thought of almost everything you could need to seamlessly and professionally run webinar events. The event analytics are at your fingers tips evaluation.

Desventajas: As we began to use the software we identified some improvements that could be made. These recommendations were made to Livestorm and implemented in short order. At this time I have no complaints!

Alternativas consideradas: Zoom Video Webinars y GoToWebinar

Razones para cambiar a Livestorm: We decided to try Livestorm and once we found out how easy it was, how many features the platform had as well as the ability for customization there was no turning back.

• Publicado el 4/9/2020
Eran B.
Eran B.
Entrepreneur
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 6/5/2020

"Excellent alternative to zoom!"

Comentarios: Excellent experience.
I do know the recording of the meeting is a feature currently in beta, so looking forward to it.
The video quality is awesome.
The software is easy to use and requires no download.
I found the webinar set up process a bit confusing, but didn't take long to figure out.

Ventajas: Livestorm is a great replacement for zoom.
I recently had issues with zoom so had to look for an alternative.
With Livestorm, I was able to have video sessions with clients and business partners without them having to download anything.
The webinar feature is free if you do webinar under 20 minutes, which is also great for me, as it forces me to do short webinars which I prefer to figure out the process of.

Desventajas: Only missing feature for me is the ability to record the meeting so I can upload to Youtube or elsewhere if I wanted to.

• Publicado el 6/5/2020