Opiniones de SuiteDash

4,6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Descubre más sobre SuiteDash

Mostrando 25 opiniones de 329

Spencer J.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/9/2020

"A great customer portal, customer service application"

Comentarios: I will be honest and say I looked at SuiteDash before and didn't give it a fair shot. You do need to be willing to watch some of the help videos for set up. Once I did that, I was set up within a day and have a pretty sweet looking customer portal on my website now. I really think they have packed an insane amount of features and customization into one product.

Puntos a favor: It creates a great customer interface -- through multiple channels -- email, customer portal, and messaging. I really like that you can brand your own customer portal fairly easily. Within a day of set up, I had a portal, on my own domain. In the same day, I set up their progressive web app for mobile as well. This would have taken me tons of set up time and having to hire a database admin. SuiteDash provides this for a very reasonable monthly fee. I also love the Flows feature where you can use automations and even use data from the CRM (auto-fill templates with things like contact and company names). Don't overlook the value of this feature! It has the potential to save a lot of time when it comes to automating onboarding and customer communications.

Contras: I would really like Google Drive natively integrated (I'm sure others would like Dropbox). This is high on the list of requested features, so I do think it will make it on their development roadmap. I can be a tad slow to load at times, but I've read they are also actively working on improvements in speed. I think the feature set well overrides this issue.

• Publicado el 25/9/2020
Christian M.
Owner/Principal Accountant
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/12/2020

"Cost Saving Software"

Comentarios: I have a great experience so far. When I had a question that was not in the help desk forum, I received a response in less than 24 hours answering my questions.

Puntos a favor: The PWA to create an app for my clients and the white label process that allowed me to completely remove the Suite Dash logo and present my clients with a product that promotes my company solely. The help videos are a great resource.

Contras: CSS coding to get the forms aesthetically pleasing. I wish there were more templates. I wish the scheduler and email marketing was more robust.

• Publicado el 22/12/2020
Christy D.
Investigación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/6/2020

"Great Feachers I am always waiting because It's slow"

Comentarios: Idea's about function is great. Practically it just does not deliver at all. Nor do they support the product.

Puntos a favor: I really like the proposed feachers and the way they have them organized is great. Also they have attempted to have a Quick books upload.

Contras: When I want to create and invoice it can take 4-6 min for one to load. It's like there servers are in Slow-mo. The quick book upload doesn't really work either. It brings the items in great but every entry needs to be hand fixed because the GST never transfers properly. Also the invoice number doesn't transfer? Lastly since the most resent update customer service help went from difficult to impossible. So in short I am paying to watch the little round load meter go round and round instead of being productive.

por SuiteDash el 4/8/2020

Hi Christy,

Very sorry that you were not able to get up to speed with SuiteDash.

You should mention that our team did spend a great deal of time trying to work with you, but it was very challenging because of how you repeatedly responded with demeaning and borderline abusive language.

We do our best to support everyone regardless of their level of technical proficiency, but I had to make the call to shield our staff from that kind of treatment.

We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you are able to find a perfect solution for your needs.

Thanks,

Mike

• Publicado el 14/6/2020
Vigneswaran R.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/7/2020

"Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support"

Comentarios: Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

Puntos a favor: 1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it.
2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast.
3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing.
4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money.
5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

Contras: The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

por SuiteDash el 7/8/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Nafiur R.
  • Publicado el 6/10/2020

"Powerful Business Management Tool For Handling Clients"

Comentarios: Overall experience is great & smooth. The support is friendly and gracefully handles all the feedbacks & suggestions. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is involved in the support process, because that shows his commitment and dedication to take the tool to next height. So SuiteDash is definitely on the right track, I believe.

Puntos a favor: I love the fact that SuiteDash provides a complete solution for managing every step of a client-based business. I don't have to use multiple tools to handle invoicing, project management, file sharing, client communication, feedback cycle etc. Also, the ability to create a separate white-labeled portal for clients to login and check their projects and collaborate, is just awesome feature to have.

Contras: I strongly believe the UI of the tool can be improved. It's good now, but can be much better. Actually, the tool has so many features & setting options, that it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of them. So I would suggest the team to keep working on the interface and UX, so that the workflow can be even faster than now.

• Publicado el 6/10/2020
Justin S.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/9/2020

"Excellent Client Management System"

Comentarios: We were looking for an improved client interaction system. Not just the tracking of client interactions but also the management of those interactions and the work funnel of our prtojects. We previously used a collection of tools to manage various functions such as communication, project tracking and updates, accepting client uploads/documents/information, proposals, signatures and payments. Most of those activities now happen inside of our beautifully whitelabeled SuiteDash based client portal.

Puntos a favor: The flexibility and comprehensiveness of SuiteDash are off the charts! The user interface is adequately intuitive and beyond that the onboarding is excellent. The resources for learning how to use the tool are plentiful, well designed, and professionally presented. The functionality is exactly what I needed. This is a true all-in-one solution and a rare example that actually does every offered feature well. The integrations are of a high quality (though we can always use more.)

Contras: SuiteDash is missing true CRM functionality. The email features are inadequate and this omission requires that other tools are used in conjunction with SuiteDash. The UI/UX is not as modern/ updated as I would like. They do not yet have a true proposal creation option but the proposal creator is a workaround. Overall they need to add email/CRM features and more templates/document creation options. Additionally, though not necessarily a negative, SuiteDash can take a LOOOONG time to setup. This is in part due to its comprehensiveness but also because it could use some design and efficiency improvements.

Kianja J.
President/CEO
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With"

Comentarios: Suitedash allows entrepreneurs to totally streamline your onboarding process without having to use a million different software packages. It even intergrates with Accounting software like Quickbooks online, which is awesome. This has really simplified the onboarding for me as I am a Solopreneur.

Puntos a favor: Suitedash allows you to automatically onboard clients using automation. You can acquire leads, have them review your proposal, accept and sign the proposal, sign a contract, pay the agreed amount immediately, setup a filing system for documentation, and provide a custom client portal experience. You can even put limitations on what your clients staff has access to. I also love that I can assign staff, collaborators l, and contractors to specific clients. This software is all about customization. It intergrates with wordpress and is white label. You can totally brand your client portal with your businesses branding. I love that billing clients is customizable. You can charge a one time fee or a recurring charge. You can also do a combination of both on the same invoice. This is great for those of us who charge a retainer plus an ongoing monthly fee. Well worth the money.

Contras: The software doesn't intergrate Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Onedrive for external storage at this time. Maybe this will be something provided in the future. On the other hand, they provide a lot of internal storage which is great.

• Publicado el 9/10/2020
Mark T.
  • Publicado el 29/9/2020

"Great suite of tools that helps improve my workflow"

Comentarios: I am using suitedash to solve estimating, invoicing, subscriptions, CRM, task management, and project goals

Puntos a favor: It has been an evolving time with SuiteDash regarding what I like best. First I liked the simple CRM and task management for standard tasks and project based phases and tasks. As new needs arise suitedash has the solution. Client Portal was easy to set up, management of permissions and file uploads from clients was a breeze too. My non-tech clients can navigate the software easily on the client side. Customer Invoiving, payments, and subscriptions are all available in one suite, as well as adding it to a subdomain of my main site and white label for customer constancy.

Contras: The only thing that I would like to see from SuiteDash for my current needs is a history of emails sent in the invoicing section.

• Publicado el 29/9/2020
Joe W.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 23/9/2020

"Great Bang for the Buck"

Comentarios: SuiteDash is a great product for a small company that wants an affordable all-in-one system to manage their operations. It has CRM, project management, marketing campaign management, online forms, allows you to create pages specific to a client, and more. This software is the best bang for the buck I have seen for a small to mid-size agency managing projects for multiple clients.

Puntos a favor: That it allows me to manage my team of contractors working on multiple projects for different clients. I can also use the system to collaborate with my clients and create unique pages or onboarding training for each.

Contras: It took me a minute to understand that to assign a task to someone, it had to be related to a project.

Derek C.
Owners
  • Publicado el 4/10/2020

"A huge help getting us organized"

Comentarios: Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the value this software brings. The customer service is top-notch and the tutorials are well put together.

Puntos a favor: We were able to utilize the forms to an extent where we were able to replace our existing eCommerce solution which was a huge unexpected bonus.

Contras: Setup was frustrating at first as it required a lot of reading and watching tutorials as well as a slew of custom CSS. I wish there was a way to set global default color schemes right off the bat that way we would only need to code CSS when absolutely necessary.

• Publicado el 4/10/2020
General Manager
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/9/2020

"SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform"

Comentarios: The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

Puntos a favor: The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Contras: Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

• Publicado el 19/9/2020
Ben J.
  • Publicado el 7/9/2020

"A very well-thought-out package."

Comentarios: We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

Puntos a favor: For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Contras: Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

por SuiteDash el 10/12/2020

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

• Publicado el 7/9/2020
Geisha J.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/9/2020

"The Complete Package Software"

Comentarios: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

Puntos a favor: This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight.
Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone.
But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

Contras: As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve.
To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

• Publicado el 11/9/2020
Alfred F.
  • Publicado el 3/9/2020

"The one ERP to Rule Them All?"

Puntos a favor: The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Contras: Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

por SuiteDash el 9/12/2020

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

• Publicado el 3/9/2020
Mike G.
  • Publicado el 1/9/2020

"A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!"

Comentarios: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Puntos a favor: Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Contras: I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

por SuiteDash el 4/11/2020

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you.

We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

• Publicado el 1/9/2020
Ken I.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/8/2020

"SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps."

Comentarios: I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

Puntos a favor: The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Contras: If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface.
2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

por SuiteDash el 3/11/2020

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates

Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

• Publicado el 24/8/2020
Keller T.
Founder and Managing Partner
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/8/2020

"A unique client portal solution with so many great features"

Comentarios: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

Puntos a favor: My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Contras: The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

por SuiteDash el 23/10/2020

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

• Publicado el 17/8/2020
Rosendo R.

"All-In-One Software"

Comentarios: I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

Puntos a favor: I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Contras: What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

por SuiteDash el 8/9/2020

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Kaushal S.
Founder & CEO
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features"

Comentarios: SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

Puntos a favor: I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information
2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data.
3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads .
4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members
5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members )
6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar
7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

Contras: 1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash
2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

por SuiteDash el 8/9/2020

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Ismo T.
Avocation
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/8/2020

"SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools"

Comentarios: I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

Puntos a favor: SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

Contras: I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

por SuiteDash el 1/10/2020

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact help@suitedash.com and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

• Publicado el 11/8/2020
Joyce C.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/8/2020

"Perfect for small businesses"

Puntos a favor: It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book. The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless.
Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up.
Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

Contras: In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links. That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive. If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

por SuiteDash el 8/9/2020

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

• Publicado el 5/8/2020
  • Publicado el 31/7/2020

"Automate it all from Lead to Client Onboarding"

Comentarios: I have enjoyed using SuiteDash and been amazed at all it offers. The support team is responsive. There are minor annoyances here and there but overall, if you would like to automate more of the process from capturing a lead, getting a contract signed, and getting the client their own custom client portal to help you complete their work, then SuiteDash is amazing. I also do like the team features for having project templates with full tasks and phases for the different teams to be able to track and complete projects. The internal knowledge-base is not the slickest but it works and allows us to have a place for SOPs and further instructions for workers/staff.

Puntos a favor: I really like that it allows us to automate much of the process when a client signs a contract with us. Once signed, they can then set up their billing and once paid, they will be given a client portal including the tasks they need to do and a place for them to upload their assets for us. I love how you can impersonate a staff or a client to see what they would see at login. Also, I like that there is a WordPress app to put the client's portal into their WordPress admin. This is perfect for us.

Contras: The forms builder is not flexible enough for me. I don't like how limited it is to customize the presentation of the forms. It needs the ability to include more instruction text between items. Sometimes the software is slow to load the different pages, I wish it were faster. Some of the steps can not be automated yet but hopefully soon. Zapier triggers need to be expanded. I wish there could be more than one email per account so that different staff could email clients from within SuiteDash.

por SuiteDash el 7/8/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to improve our Forms and expand on our Zapier triggers. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Tae Y.
Principle / Chief Technology Officer
  • Publicado el 28/7/2020

"White Label Portal for Clients"

Comentarios: Clients have one central location to communicate and upload/download files. As a web development agency, this has been a huge boon. No more email tags and using shared Dropbox and Google Drives to have file exchanges. Allows me to grant and revoke access to clients and my staff members as their designated roles change.

Puntos a favor: The flexibility of the software to control all aspects of communications to customer and staff has been tremendous. It allows me to create a portal branded with my agency where my clients can log into upload files and check off tasks - all without knowing that it was a 3rd party solutions. It allows me to focus on working on the actual project instead of working the work involved in getting the project moving forward. The mobile app is a nice touch also with the instructional videos to guide with all aspects of running the software. The videos were very concise and clear and got the lesson across on all the features.

Contras: Because it is so rich with features, there was a lot of videos to watch.

• Publicado el 28/7/2020
Darrin R.
  • Publicado el 23/2/2020

"Robust features of several tools in one suite"

Comentarios: I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

Puntos a favor: Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

Contras: Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

por SuiteDash el 4/8/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!

• Publicado el 23/2/2020
Dara B.
Co-Owner
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2019

"Great customer service!"

Comentarios: Overall Suite Dash has been a perfect solution for our business. We are new and growing and we are excited to have SD along for the ride with us. It is really great to know if I have a suggestion on how things could work better for our setup, I can reach out and be offered a solution or possibly have some things changed on their back end to improve our usability.

Puntos a favor: We initially chose Suite Dash to use for a customer portal on our online design service simply because it was the only software available to meet all of our needs. We wanted something that could be white labeled, the customer could sign themselves up, we would have an internal messaging system to eliminate e-mails outside their portal, a custom set of menus that they could see, a place to answer a questionnaire and upload photos. No other software could offer us all of these features. Now that we are set up, it has been easy to accomplish exactly what we had set out to do. Suite Dash has given us a private space to communicate with our clients that is a great user experience for us and for them. The sign up process and log in for the customer has seamlessly integrated into our website. Once they log in, the custom look makes it feel like an extension of our site with our logo and the same colors, which was very important to us. I have never worked with CRM software, and I am using it in a non-traditional way, so that has come with some challenges on my end and with the setup. Their customer service has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to walk me through all of the questions and challenges I had. We have encountered several situations where I have asked for things to be set up a little differently and every time they have modified things on their back end to make it better for me and my company. I never expected that level of personalized customer service!

Contras: I don't find many things about this intuitive. It could be my own learning curve because I do not have experience with any other CRM software. However, oftentimes I wished there was a more robust help menu or just an easier way to accomplish some things that I thought were pretty basic. However, although it's not an immediate solution, customer service has always been very responsive and has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions. It seems like they are still figuring some things out and while that sometimes comes with a cost in terms of clunkiness or not having answers at your fingertips, the benefit is that they have made updates to the software along the way to make things more custom for how we use it. I could never get this level of service from a larger company that is more established.

por SuiteDash el 18/11/2019

You've been a pleasure to work with, thank you for the thoughtful feedback!

• Publicado el 14/11/2019