Opiniones de SuiteDash

Sobre SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Descubre más sobre SuiteDash

Love the easy and intuitive user interface and navigation. Also, the customizable theme makes it a seamless experience with our brand for our clients.

Puntos en contra:

I am missing a messenger for customer communication.

Valoraciones de SuiteDash

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

SuiteDash tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 437 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado SuiteDash?

Filtrar opiniones (437)

Nafiur
Nafiur
Founder en Bangladés

Powerful Business Management Tool For Handling Clients

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is great & smooth. The support is friendly and gracefully handles all the feedbacks & suggestions. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is involved in the support process, because that shows his commitment and dedication to take the tool to next height. So SuiteDash is definitely on the right track, I believe.

I love the fact that SuiteDash provides a complete solution for managing every step of a client-based business. I don't have to use multiple tools to handle invoicing, project management, file sharing, client communication, feedback cycle etc. Also, the ability to create a separate white-labeled portal for clients to login and check their projects and collaborate, is just awesome feature to have.

Puntos en contra:

I strongly believe the UI of the tool can be improved. It's good now, but can be much better. Actually, the tool has so many features & setting options, that it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of them. So I would suggest the team to keep working on the interface and UX, so that the workflow can be even faster than now.

Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

SuiteDash is an amazing all-in-one CRM (and so much more!)

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I never really had a handle on my client interactions; they were always scattered. Now, with SuiteDash, everything is in one place. I can see all of the messages, tasks, client requests, files, etc, that are associated with a project *in one place*. It's practically magic.... truly. I am appreciating how much time I save automating client interactions. Yes, they may take a bit to plan and add to the system but it's SO worth it. Here's an example workflow: send proposal - proposal accepted > invoice is automatically generated; client pays invoice > 5 automations are triggered, including: project template generated, granting client access to resource files, project tasks auto-created and added to my calendar... the list goes on and on!

SuiteDash is extremely full-featured. It replaces so many other SaaS tools I have cobbled together over the past 10 years. Now I'm able to run my business more efficiently while providing clients with a top-notch user experience. (Yes, I'm referring to the fully white-labeled client portal app that's included!) I am amazed at the myriad ways I have automated my business processes and client interactions so that the experience is high-touch and nurturing. As a business owner who's used to doing everything myself, SD saves me time in the long run because I can set up a workflow once and reuse it forever (or until I change it!). The SD team continually adds improvements and upgrades to the platform, and they actually LISTEN to SD users in their Facebook community. I made a case for adding an additional automation option and was pleased to see it implemented within a few weeks. Very impresssed.

Puntos en contra:

SuiteDash is a powerful, complex system, so it can be a bit intimidating at first. That's always the downside to any tool that is this feature-rich. It's not something you can learn in a day, but if you're committed to properly planning out your workflows, watching the SD tutorial videos, reviewing the excellent help documentation and taking advantage of the FB user community (don't forget to join!) and SD support team, you'll set yourself up for success. My suggestion... don't rush it. Take your time to learn the system by creating test/dummy accounts and workflows so you can really understand how to use this tool most efficiently and effectively.

Leone
Web designer en RU

Slow & Old / Bad Customer Service

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Non at the moment. Moved to Agiled same features.. new UI... updated stripe ...

This is real honesty! SuiteDash has the features that my business needs. It has everything I could ask for. SuiteDash is really open sourced and amazingly customisable from branding to workflows. Features that SuiteDash has is not seen on other CRM systems I've tried and.... I've tried a few.

Puntos en contra:

Alright here are the bad things. In the UK and EU ... SCA came to force. SuiteDash has been telling me for over 7 months that they are working on the Stripe Upgrades. Been told it will be done in few weeks, or days. Nothing for 7 months and stoll waiting. My clients payments been getting declined and had to manage payments over the phone. This really annoyed me because they are rolling useless updates instead of something that's really important. Secondly, the UI is old... ugly... hard to use... and slow. Like slow like proper slow. Like 10 seconds to load a page..... I have 200Mbs speed broadband.. and its still slow. Maybe work on server and UI to be honest. Projects: Okay I do like the projects however, it's back and forth between client details, invoices, project and tasks. It's not in one tab... like go into project to see the client details.. assigned invoice to that project... like it's so all over the place thay I'm wasting time going back forth. Subscriptions: Great feature as I deal with recurring payments a lot. However, when a client doesn't pay and the system tries for 3rd time it cancels the subscription. Which then neither me or the client can reinstate the subscription. I have to create a new subscription invoice to activate a subscription. Also when it's cancelled, it's not moved into archived subscriptions. Just is in the list in red with all the active ones as well which is annoying and not needed. There's more to be honest.

hace 2 meses

Hi Leone, just wanted to let you know that SCA for Stripe is now live! We have been working on it in the background for quite a while as you say - there are many more scenarios to cover than you might realize (We use our own built-in subscription engine, so we needed to cover the recurring transactions also - again, this may not be obvious, but there is a lot there) Many more improvements are actively on the way in just the areas you identify as challenging! Thanks for the kind words and honest assessment of your experiences! All the best, Mike

Owner/Operator en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo

Suitedash for my Small Business CRM

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I really liked Suitedash for its overall flexibility, we are able to custom tailor each customer's profile to precisely what we need. And that's helpful because we are growing and offering more solutions, working with various types of scenarios. Suiteddash allows us to easily scale and offer really custom experiences for various client types.

I have reviewed 3-6 various CRM solutions that different companies within the Legal professional world have to offer. I chose Suitedash because it provides the ability to white label the customer experience, so when your customer goes to a portal they are still on your website with their branded portal. It's genius!

Puntos en contra:

There's a learning curve, you need to be sure to watch the getting started series so that you can get the most out of your suite dash account!

Sebastien
Développeur en Francia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Best solopreneur tool

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I make my whole business with this tool.

SuiteDash is my favorite suite tool. I use it daily as a project management tool, and I appreciate the refined and elegant design. The tool replaces Jira and Confluence I've been using for years, but it is easier to use and take on, especially for customers not used to working with kanban boards. I particularly like the ability for customers to make work requests. The customer portal offers an excellent way to inform and reassure customers on project progress. The portal page tool is an excellent alternative to Confluence, and the rich editor is powerful. I use the Office part to create contracts that my customers can e-sign. Just wonderful. As a solopreneur developer, I regularly work with other teams. So I appreciate the ability to promote users as project managers and that contact (CRM) and crew are well separated. SuiteDash also replaces my chat tool as it offers an excellent email inbox tool and a chat with unlimited channels.

Puntos en contra:

I want the ability to create articles based on themes i could list.

Founder/Director en Australia
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Suite Dash is the sweet tool for business management

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I have used the same project management system for the past 8 years, and while I was happy with it, SuiteDash just offered so much additional functionality, that it was a no-brainer to change over. While the transition was a little challenging as my old system was quite established, it is not one I would regret. SuiteDash has given me a whole new way of managing my business and clients more effectively and has certainly boosted my profits in the short time I have been using it.

There is so many great features it is hard to point out what I liked the 'most', but the client portal is certainly a stand out feature, and the LMS add on in the higher package is well worth the additional cost, as I can now provide useful training videos for clients. And the onboarding process in SuiteDash is outstanding.

Puntos en contra:

Probably the learning curve, as there is quite a lot to set up. However, keeping in mind that SuiteDash offers so much functionality, this is understandable. And there are great training videos provided to help you through each stage.

Website Solutions Manager en Australia
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Loving this platform!

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It has allowed me to move all of my automations to the one space.

I love that all business systems are in one platform! I've gone from using one system for bookings and a different system for automated email management which split my CRM across two systems to a fully integrated platform!

Puntos en contra:

It did take a bit of time to work out the best approach for setting up the system. Once I did figure it out, it was just onwards and upwards from there!

Shanon
President/CEO en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

SuiteDash Highly Recommended

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: My experience with SuiteDash has been a gamechanger. I am able to more efficiently manage my team and our projects. We have everything at our fingertips for our clients. Our clients have access to all of their documents. The last thing I will stress is how customizable the whole system is! You can customize EVERYTHING!!

I love how robust this system is! It is IRS compliant, and offers a secure document and client portal. There's a training portal. There are all kinds of different tools that allow my team to work more efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a while to absorb HOW MUCH this software does. It took me a while to get it implemented fully, but they are adding new things all the time, and it is only getting better and better. Overall, there are no negatives to this software, other than being overwhelmed on my part by how much it does.

Jason
Jason
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great all in one platform to run your business

5,0 hace 7 meses

I love being able to run my business by having so many automations and clarity of the process in our business. I love everyone having a portal white labeled for our business. It's just a great platform and they are always looking for ways to improve.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the marketing aspect was more robust. If I could use it for marketing as far as keeping my marketing conversations in one location as I'm taking people through the funnel process, that would be great. But it has a nice format for what most business owners would use.

Claudia
Consultant en Suiza
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool with a lot of different options like CRM, courses platform, invoices and more!

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I like that it is always being improved, and it has so many capabilities. I can create a quote for a client, that once approved can become a contract and then an invoice. I can have my courses and my email list in the same place. It has many automation features with forms you can embed on your website. You can track your time, your tasks and projects as well. Overall it is a really complete tool.

Puntos en contra:

It requires some thinking and time before you can really use it, the learning curve is a bit steep. But they have tutorials and a place where you can ask all your questions.

CEO en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

The ONE thing that brings ALL things together!

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I want to offer a premium experience for my customers, so I was subscribing to the best of the best software out there to support the different products and services I offer and trying to create a custom experience from my clients - that was frustrating and expensive to say the least. With SuiteDash, the premium experience starts with the positioning of MY BRAND at the forefront thanks to their white labeling and the ability to provide an app for clients to quickly find my company on their devices was just next level. As I mentioned, I no longer need the myriad of subscriptions as I now host my courses, services, bookings, landing pages, email marketing, contracts, project management, CRM, document sharing within the SuiteDash Client Portal saving me nearly 700 bucks in subscription monthly costs. The cost savings is doing wonders for my bottom line. And the SuiteDash suite of services just keeps getting better. This is huge for not just my work with other entrepreneurs, but for contracts that I am pursuing with larger businesses. And it's all right there in in one place and platform.

The BEST thing about SuiteDash is the entire ecosystem (LMS, CRM, project management, invoicing, and booking) that works seamlessly on ONE platform out the gate! I've been able to replace the hundreds of dollars I was kicking out to different services, trying to piecemeal the experience I wanted to provide for my clients. With SuiteDash, the foundations are all there under MY BRAND. And as an added bonus, SuiteDash comes with an entire team of developers cranking out updates and features to enhance an already stellar product and expand their product offering.

Puntos en contra:

The only hang-up I've had is the overwhelm with knowing how to get everything up and running for me. My business is new and growing; learning how to use the product and putting all pieces in place has been a challenge. Thankfully, the team at SuiteDash knows their customer and offers a myriad of options for onboarding and learning everything there is to know about what they've built.

Don
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

It didn't take me long to decide I was going to white-label and resell this service!

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: In my Christmas business, I had to use several different programs and services to keep up with everything. Now I can create an entry for the customer, and all things related to their project are handled in my white-labeled instance.

Being a Jack of All Trades Master of None type of person, I find myself running a few businesses so that I don't have to go get a 'real' job. I'd use various services for my CRM, another for Project Management, one for file sharing and receiving, another for invoices, another for signatures, etc. You get the idea. It was all over the place. With SuiteDash, I can do all of the above and more in a single platform. Now I'm able to generate proposals for clients and have automated processes take place once they approve the proposal. I can send an estimate for a service, and an invoice will be sent over to them as soon as it's approved. Items such as Project Management and File Sharing are all integrated into the process, allowing the customer to follow along as their work is being completed. SD has a public roadmap that shows what features have been requested, in progress and live. This is great to see which customer requested features are being implemented. Smaller improvements are released on a fairly regular basis. One might argue it seems as if they come out weekly, but that is just my opinion.

Puntos en contra:

The load times were slow back in the early part of 2022. However, they have gotten better as the year has progressed. I wouldn't call it a 'dislike' as I understand, at a very high level, all that goes into making a project of this magnitude work. However, knowing and SEEING the speed improvements is encouraging. To put "complicated" as a dislike really isn't fair. However, I can see how some people might be turned off by how many different options there are and how they can be quit confusing to someone new to the product.

Isaac
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

SuiteDash changed everything about how I do business and I've never looked back

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: SuiteDash has streamlined my operations, saved me money, made me money, and I will admit to watching SuiteDash videos on YouTube in my spare time just for funsies. The platform is amazing and exciting; it's fun to use and fun to learn about. Since installing SuiteDash, I was able to off-load my billing platform, scheduling application, document creation / e-Signing application, internal staff communication application, and my email marketing application. That's FIVE line of business applications absorbed by SuiteDash, and I haven't missed any of them since I converted.

This is the most powerful piece of software I've ever used in my business. It does everything and most importantly, it does it WELL. Most "all-in-one" software applications do plenty of things. Poorly! SuiteDash does all these things better than most specific-use applications do them. I was impressed with SuiteDash from day one, and continue to be more impressed every day. As I get to use the program, I learn about new features and powerful things that I never knew I could do. On top of that, they are constantly developing the platform and introducing exciting new features. I'm such a fanboy for SuiteDash, I browse YouTube almost daily for any new videos with anything to do with the platform. Why? Am I really that nerdy? Simple: SuiteDash is actually FUN to use. I am daily excited by the idea that I have such an incredibly powerful tool at my disposal that is honestly a joy to navigate and explore. SuiteDash lets me be creative in ways I didn't expect. As I tell my colleagues: SuiteDash is more about what you want to do rather than what the software does. It's so powerful, you can accomplish anything you like. The hardest part is deciding how you want your process to flow. SuiteDash does the rest.

Puntos en contra:

I get that we have to have cons to balance things out, and there's only one I can see from here. It's not REALLY a "con", more of just a challenge. SuiteDash is not intuitive to learn for the new user. The learning curve is steep as there are some concepts very different from other CRMs or software packages. All of it makes sense when you put it together, and there is ample documentation for the new user to figure it out by their own efforts. It does, however, take real effort to figure out the basics and really have it sink in. This is, in my mind, actually a good thing. Software that can be mastered in one sitting is generally very simple-use software, and the steepness of the learning curve speaks to the true power of the platform. If you can dream it, you can do it.

Entrepreneur en Bélgica
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

THE BEST by far

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have literally taken my business to the next level, thanks to SuiteDash. It has allowed me to have an incredibly professional tool to onboard my clients, manage them, manage my entire sales process (thanks to their CRM), have conversations with my entire team,... Benefits are almost endless. Their pricing is just great as well. Very, very affordable for what you're getting.

I lke almost EVERYTHING about SuiteDash. It's one of the most amazing software applications I have ever used. I especially love the FULL white label functionalities. I am able to use SuiteDash as my own fully branded client environment ánd tool for collaboration with staff. It's an all-in-one tool and they keep expending their features and possibilities every week. They listen to feedback of their customers, so every update and new feature they release is based on votes of their community. But on top of that they also have a true community where people can start discussions etc. to boost their ideas and suggestions further. SuiteDash has been around for quite a while already, yet they still function as a VERY personal and flexible company. I was especially impressed by the fact that I received a personal postcard, which they sent all the way from the USA to Europe, signed by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of SuiteDash and including his personal email address. WOW, just WOW. Working with software providers, businesses like these, really make what I do even more fun and rewarding. Truely. If you wanna be happy, use SuiteDash in your business - LOL!

Puntos en contra:

There's only 2 things I don't like about SuiteDash currently, both of which will be resolved in future: - We hardly have any flexibility to design our invoices (in contradiction with the contracts, estimates etc. which we can fully design into very impressive documents) and they aren't focused on the European market yet which means we have to use workarounds to comply with regulations etc. They are already working on this though and hoping to release templates etc. soon. - Secondly, as mentioned before, they don't have the payment processor integrated that I like the most. ZOHO Invoice has that integration, that's how I know. It's a smaller company but they are very professional and very cheap, hence why an integration with them is so important.

General Manager en Trinidad y Tobago
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Puntos en contra:

Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

Ben
CEO en Alemania
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A very well-thought-out package.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Puntos en contra:

Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

hace 2 años

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

Geisha
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

The Complete Package Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight. Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone. But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

Puntos en contra:

As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve. To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

Alfred
Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

5,0 hace 2 años

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Puntos en contra:

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

hace 2 años

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Mike
Founder en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Puntos en contra:

I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

hace 2 años

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you. We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Ken
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface. 2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

hace 2 años

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

Keller
Founder and Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Puntos en contra:

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

hace 2 años

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Rosendo
President en Colombia

All-In-One Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Puntos en contra:

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

hace 2 años

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Kaushal
Kaushal
Founder & CEO en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information 2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data. 3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads . 4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members 5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members ) 6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar 7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

Puntos en contra:

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash 2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

hace 2 años

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Ismo
Avocation en Finlandia
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

hace 2 años

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact help@suitedash.com and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Joyce
Manager en Singapur
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Perfect for small businesses

4,0 hace 2 años

It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book. The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless. Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up. Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

Puntos en contra:

In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links. That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive. If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

hace 2 años

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.