Sobre Slides

Solución de gestión de presentaciones basada en la nube que ayuda a empresas de todos los tamaños a crear, presentar y compartir diapositivas con un editor personalizado.

Descubre más sobre Slides

Puntos en contra:

Videos do not always play properly through slides.

Valoraciones de Slides

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Slides tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 34 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Slides?

Filtrar opiniones (34)

Sam Z.
Sam Z.
Assistant Principal en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Slide into a great presentation

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have a very positive view of Google Slides. The platform is clean and rich in features. There's no digital clutter on the dashboard as you build your presentation. Easy to use with immediate value.

I enjoy how easy it is to use Slides. The price is also easy on the eyes and my pockets. It's free to use.

Puntos en contra:

Some companies prevent their employees from using Google products. If you fall in love with Slides and forced to separate, users may experience withdrawals.

IT Consultant en Panamá
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

It all about teamwork

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience is that is a great tool for quick, simple presentations for a one time show. For more complex stuff I wouldn't recommended

What i like the most, is the fact that several things can be done at the same time, the beautiful and stylish templates help to create fast presentations with a high level of professionalism.

Puntos en contra:

The least I like is the fact that depends on internet with high speeds for optimal functionality, and that can't support complex presentations with different templates.

Sr. Technical Recruiter en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good value for your money

3 hace 4 años

It's easy to collaborate using this product. It also basically works like PowerPoint so the learning curve on use is not too bad.

Puntos en contra:

The product is a little glitchy when trying to edit slides. On the last presentation I made I had to back out of the app several times because it kept freezing. At least it automatically saves all changes!

Sohial S.
Lawyer en Pakistán
Servicios jurídicos, 501-1.000 empleados

Slides by Google

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I love using slides because of its ease of use and the fact that it is cloud based which makes me able to access it from anywhere.

I prefer to use Slides for preparing presentations over other softwares because it is free to use and works online. Also, as it is a cloud-based program so I do not need to install or have anything installed on my PC which makes it very accessible. Also it has a super easy interface and works on all computer and smartphone platforms.

Puntos en contra:

To use Slides, a strong internet connection is required. It is not highly format able as it has fewer effects and themes to choose from. Also you must have a Google account in order to use slides.

Steve C.
Youth Pastor en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Slides - A Great Tool for Pastors!

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I have LOVED using Slides. I was looking for an effective alternative to both Keynote (Apple) and PowerPoint (Microsoft), and Slides has proven to be an excellent option! I love how easy it is to access and edit my presentations from both my phone and my computer.

I love how easily I can create effective presentations that help me deliver sermons on a twice-weekly basis. I preach every Sunday and Wednesday, and Slides helps me tremendously in this endeavor! Also, I love how I can access and change the presentations through my phone as well as my computer, as the presentations are saved within my Google Drive.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there were more template options available. However, the customization features enables me to ultimately create any kind of slide presentation I would like.

Christina H.
Christina H.
English Teacher en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Useful presentation tool

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I really like to use this program more so than any desktop option that I've seen. It's portable and easily editable.

The best part of this software is that it automatically saves your changes and is accessible from any computer with internet access. This is useful for when I have to switch classrooms to present lessons. I don't have to carry a flash drive or email myself a presentation. I can also edit the presentation easily WHILE I'm actually presenting it! You can easily add in images and videos. You can change fonts, text boxes and other creative elements as well. I use slides for every lesson even if I'm just displaying the directions for an assignment.

Puntos en contra:

There are not as many pre-created templates as PowerPoint. You have to upload ones you either find for free or purchase in order to use them (which is easy but time consuming). It is also a little bit more difficult to customize your slides, but I imagine this will continue to be developed as the years go by.

Julie K.
Teacher en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Five Stars!

5 hace 9 meses

I LOVE Google Slides. The fact that this software is free, yet you can do so much with it is amazing. I love adding backgrounds, word art, fonts, gifs, animations etc. to bring my slides to life. I love that it all saves right in my drive so I can access my slide decks from anywhere. There are also great add ons that help make Google Slides even more amazing.

Puntos en contra:

There are many features in Powerpoint that sadly aren't supported in Google Slides. The biggest issue I have with Google Slides is not being able to use the different fonts I have downloaded. I would love to be able to keep my color scheme from slide deck to slide deck without having to recreate it each time. I love the "scribble" outline that PowerPoint has but is not an option in Google Slides.

Human Resources Services Specialist en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 10.000+ empleados

WITH TEMPLATES THAT EVERYONE CAN BE SATISFIED WITH

4 hace 4 años

I have been looking for a way to enhance my reports and presentations. Everyone is accustomed to the Microsoft Powerpoint, and I am as well, since, I have been using Powerpoint since I can remember. And it is similar to Google Slides. I have heard of Google Slides and its features, I have never considered switching until I have tried it myself. With Google Slides, our team was allowed to discuss our slides and its contents, we can make first-hand corrections while discussing those corrections. It is amazing what technology can do nowadays.

Puntos en contra:

Microsoft Powerpoint will always be a classic when it comes to slides and presentations, so it is not difficult to make comparisons between the two since they have many similarities. Powerpoint is indeed more user-friendly. And although it provides great features, when it comes to complicated powerpoints, I must say, I will still use Microsoft Powerpoint.

Muhammad S.
Customer Services Representative en Alemania
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Best for presentations

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Good experience

Newer version has very beautiful templates and almost everything that is there with the powerpoint. Content sharing is swift.

Puntos en contra:

Keeping track of slides made even in the recent past is confusinh at times.

Michael T.
Teacher en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best presentation tool

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

User friendly, great to use presentation tool for everyday use

Puntos en contra:

Videos do not always play properly through slides

Daniel enrique R.
Student en Venezuela
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Among many options I decided to make my presentation with this software!

5 hace 4 años

It is totally online and I can use it through my google account for free. Its interface is super friendly. Easy to use and intuitive. I love the style of its editor very well structured creating a comfortable environment for the creation of the presentations. I am very impressed with the control of changes that the tool has since this is very useful to review the changes we have made over time to our presentations. It allows to create a link to share the presentation with the audience of our interest.

Puntos en contra:

I do not recommend using it with slow Internet connections, since the work is very heavy. The presentations that you elaborate with your free version are not private, since they make them public and locatable through the Internet, is a restriction that we must accept who try this software for free.

Carl alain B.
Project Coordinator en Brasil
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Great!

5 el año pasado

I really like to use this software! I'm using this program and honestly, finding it better than the others. I like the interface, I think it has interesting functions to use.

Puntos en contra:

Very easy to use! slide is very useful for presentations at the university or at work, I use it a lot and I am very satisfied.

Prevention & Intervention en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados

Golden Alternative to Powerpoint

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Slides platform gives users 'free-reign' to create slides that are dynamic, great for both developers and designers.

Among its many great features, Live Present Mode, is one of its beat. This feature lets you control your presentations with your phone, rather than tapping next on the laptop. **Be sure to adjust the setting of your phone's lock-screen and laptop to 'none.' This way you don't have to constantly stop your presentation to enter in your password.

Puntos en contra:

Where many other powerpoint alternatives offer a plethora of templates, Slides gives none.

CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hands down, its my favorite presentation app

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use slides for all of my presentations and I love that it allows me to use my cell phone as a clicker.

I love the ability to add custom html and css

Puntos en contra:

Its not easy to add customer css on the free version of the app.

Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Senior Specialist en Azerbaiyán
Banca, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Creative presentation platform with collaboration ability

5 hace 4 años

Best advantage and difference of Google Slides is collaboration feature which made teamwork possible. Ability to work together at the same time on the same presentation increased creativity and decreased time consuming in a significant level. My main difficulty was lack of ideas when creating a new presentation and it extends project completion time. Thanks to Google Slides now I don't suffer from the lack of ideas and we complete projects before the deadline. The last feature which I like is chatting and commenting feature which made our work more amusing.

Puntos en contra:

Main insufficiency of Google Slides is internet connection requirement. For some features it requires internet connection, but considering benefits of Google slides this is not big problem.

David S.
David S.
Software Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best slideshow builder for presentations

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are using Slides for business presentations and for creating sharable learning slides within our own organization.

The designs and the slide builder are amazing! It's super easy to create a presentable slideshow without having to put much time into the design. It's also easy to get it to do what I want without a lot of effort.

Puntos en contra:

There's not too many integrations. I wish Slides would integrate with our other document sharing tools instead of being a standalone service that we have to go to. It would be a lot more convenient and easier for us to organize if these Slides could be copied to other services.

Ana H.
professor en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

pleasantly surprised with the quality of the presentations I make with this application.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was able to create excellent presentations in a quick and free way so that my students could see them online.

It is easy to use and has a modern appearance. the grid guide of the editor allows to organize the elements of the slides of simple form. you can easily access the application with the accounts of your social networks like facebook and google. You can use it for free and the paid versions are relatively inexpensive for the functionality they offer. It offers very useful presentation control options like open speaker view, remote control through sms and you can share links to see the live presentation. It allows inviting collaborators to presentations and assigning them editing and comment permits or just comments as a viewer.

Puntos en contra:

It has few predesigned templates to choose from within the same application that one can take as a model to follow. Presentations take a little longer to load than with other similar applications. in the free version you can not export the presentations in any format to see them offline, they can only be shared to see them online.

Erik R.
Erik R.
Owner + Videographer + Drone Pilot en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Wish I Knew About This Tool Sooner

5 hace 3 años

Extremely easy to use. The best part of this software and others like it on Google's platform is the auto save feature, I can't tell you how many times this has saved my butt.

Puntos en contra:

Just like any other tool in the Google Drive cache there seems to be a lack of features that you might get if you were to be on any of the Microsoft Office programs.

Paweł M.
Online Manager en Polonia
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Slides review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I would recommend the program to people who can't or don't like using PowerPoint.

What I like the most about the Slides are interactive features such as adding animations. A big advantage is also the option of export the presentation as a pdf and the option of password protection of the project.

Puntos en contra:

I noticed that with complex projects Slides slow down.

Raj P.
Management Consultant en Nueva Zelanda
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Alternative to MS PowerPoint

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Works well, does the basics, interfaces with Google Drive so makes sharing easy.

Slides is a cut down version of Microsoft's PowerPoint which allows you to quickly create a presentation. It does the basics well and is relatively easy to use without training.

Puntos en contra:

Slides lacks the sophistication of PowerPoint so for more professional, complicated presentations it may fall short of a user's needs. Personally I create highly visual presentations with animations so for me I have found PowerPoint to be more useful.

Data Analyst en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best slide deck tool in the market!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I created some awesome slidedeck!

It is cloud-based, lots of great out of box templates, love that you can embed videos easily to a slide background

Puntos en contra:

Lack of coding option on the free version, there is often some lag when you want to control your deck from your mobile phone.

Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Writer/comedian en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Found by accident, became a treasured friend

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I started using slides.com because it was the only way to do presentations for my events in altspace VR but it quickly became my favorite presentation option. I use it anywhere I know I will have good wifi.

By far the biggest benefit of this over other similar software is the robust presenter's view. It has so many more features than anything else, including classic powerpoint. It's also just less complicated looking and easier to use.

Puntos en contra:

Very very very limited free capacity, have to add paid to get most of the features. Worth it but still a little sneaky.

Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Outreach Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Good for basic presentations

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I used this system very briefly when collaborating on a project with others across sites. I would not typically recommend this with the amount of free systems available.

I really like that I can click through the presentation via my cell phone. This is a great feature when traveling. I also like that I can share the presentation and others can make edits remotely. This is good for team projects where people are spread throughout different physical sites. It is a basic system but very user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

The features are a bit limited. I honestly find that I can do more on Powerpoint than Slides, without paying the monthly cost. The platform is fine, but the cost is a deterrent with so many free systems available. This system also relies on internet access which is not always available at all sites.

Zach S.
Zach S.
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Slides has some neat features and makes web-based presentation easy.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Solid platform with a nice web integration and good sharing features.

Slides had some awesome transitions built into the platform and made sharing decks with our sales team very easy.

Puntos en contra:

There were some import and compatibility limitations that we're frustrating to our design team.

Customer Success Associate en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Using this to make slideshows

Comentarios: Making presenations

What I like most about slides is that allows me to create presentations with a team and we can all edit

Puntos en contra:

What I would improve about slides is to make it easier to find the different tools because sometimes I get stuck