Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Cloudflare

Cloudflare Inc. es una empresa en el ámbito del rendimiento y la seguridad web que ayuda a construir una mejor internet.

Descubre más sobre Cloudflare

Filtrar opiniones (278)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Cloudflare antes?

Filtrar opiniones (278)

Abhik B.
Abhik B.
Student en India
Redes informáticas, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Most secure content delivery network for website of any size

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I'm using Cloudflare for years and never faced any significant issue. I'm overall happy with their product and services.

Cloudflare allows many advance features even for free users. Like DNSSEC in Cloudflare DNS, Cloudflare proxy, I'm under attack mode and so on. Further, ClouFlare optimizes the content of the hosted websites by minifying codes and make websites a lot faster.

Puntos en contra:

Cloudflare free plan and even the business plan doesn't allow users to bring their own SSL certificates. This is a very basic and necessary feature. To upload custom SSL you need to purchase an enterprise plan with a $200/month rental, which is quite costly.

Director en Australia
Internet, 11-50 empleados

CDN, Internal Network Security, WAF. Cloudflare does it all

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Cloudflare has been amazing. While their support can be frustrating at times with making you go around in circles understanding the issue, in the end, they get things solved, and will often pass you up the chain to their Tier 2 support to have a personal connection to try and get things sorted.

When we first used Cloudflare as our CDN, we discovered brilliance. Finally a CDN for everyone, with a freemium model to get your services round the globe at a fraction of the cost of everyone else. Be careful though, once you're in this freemium model, you're soon diving deep into all of their features where you're MORE than happy to hand over the money. From Network and Device security in Cloudflare for Teams to WAFs, easy to use page rules, Tunnelling, and optimisations for delivery across the network, you're soon using it all and using it all without the need for large IT teams to get it set up.

Puntos en contra:

A few downsides, which are all related, is somethings things aren't quite working and you're not sure why. It seems the features of the system grew massively and more quickly than they were expecting and their UI and UX didn't keep up. Once you get on the chat and they explain what's going on, it's easy to fix, however for the moment, it can be confusing to try and figure it out yourself.

Chineke D.
Ceo en Nigeria

Security for Website

3 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I needed to secure my new website and stumbled upon Cloudflare after searching Capterra. Connecting my site to the platform was easy since they guided me virtually every step of the way. After a while of working well, I started receiving emails about my site being down, it came up after some time, and continued in that circle for a couple of days. I just had to disconnect my site from the platform, since it was just a company blog and left it like that.

It's a good thing that you can access some of their features for free and secure your website. Their regular feedback to my email is also very communicative of them. Navigating the website is also quite easy and the follow up each step of the way helps users interact quite seamlessly with the site

Puntos en contra:

As much as we want protection for our sites, we also want the site to be accessible. My website started showing a "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error, to which I contacted customer support, got a quick response but could not find a solution to my problem there.

Adomako P.
Entrepreneur en Ghana
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

secure content delivery network for website

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Cloudflare is excellent. Have been using Cloudflare for about 4+ years now.

Offers many types of security and components that can be added to a current site without adjusting code It's great that you can get to a portion of their provisions for nothing and secure your site. Their standard criticism to my email is additionally exceptionally informative of them. Exploring the site is additionally very simple and the subsequent at all times assists clients with connecting consistently with the site

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to add here. My general experience was great. I never had an issue or needed to reach out to help. At whatever point I had an uncertainty, I had the option to tackle them just by actually taking a look at their documentation library.

CMO en Singapur
Fuente de la reseña

An excellent CDN provider with a freemium model

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: All in alll a very solid experience. It has been ages that I have even considered searching for an alternative because I never had to.

I am an absolute fan of Cloudflare because of a few reasons. They offer so much in their freemium plan that it seems too good to be true and to me honestly that has been their best selling point. Love their service and their network. The setup for the CDN is pretty simple. The onboarding process and adding the website are pretty simple and intuitive. They have only improved their service over the past couple of years.They have direct integrations with third-party providers like cPanel so at times adding a website is just as simple as a single click which is awesome.

Puntos en contra:

Their support has not been the fastest in terms of turnaround times but due to covid and all, I think we can definitely cut them some slack in that department.

Megan J.
Writer en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Great free CDN

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I started using Cloudflare after learning how CDNs could improve site speed. My site speed wasn't great and I had tried literally everything else so I figured it was time to try a CDN. I did a lot of research and Cloudflare seemed to be the best and most secure network. Although it didn't improve my site speed, I still had an overall good experience with it. If I ever went back to using a CDN for reasons other than site speed, I would choose Cloudflare again.

The free plan is great for small to medium-sized websites. It has all you need at no cost! Customer service is excellent. I reached out to them several times because I had questions about the setup process and they always got back to me very fast.

Puntos en contra:

It is not the most user-friendly software. It's complicated to set up and takes some time to learn your way around it. It also did not improve my site speed by much. I installed Cloudflare mainly to improve my site speed but the improvement was very small.

Wil S.
IT en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Must have for modern websites

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Great firewall and security suite for websites even on the free plan

Offers many forms of protection and features that can be added to an existing website without modifying code

Puntos en contra:

The UI takes a bit of getting used to to find everything

Don R.
SEO Specialist en EE. UU.
Internet, 201-500 empleados

Simple security for websites

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am impressed how easy it is to use Cloudflare security. I now have three websites using their service. They have provided me with a simple portal to view the status of each of my sites. Simple is good.

Cloudflare is so simple to integrate onto a website. I was able to use their free product for a simple website to make it secure. As an SEO Specialist, having a secure website (https) can make the difference in where Google ranks it. Cloudflare provided simple instructions and made the process seamless. Will consider their other products going forward.

Puntos en contra:

As a beginner user of Cloudflare, some of the information they provide is a bit overwhelming. While I'm sure it is important to some people it is not something I need at this time.

Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 201-500 empleados

Secure network for websites

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Cloudflare solutions are flexible and cost-effective for our company's needs.

Easy to use dashboard to manage performance and security of sites. Cloudflare values privacy so they have end-to-end encryption. Domain setup is quick and we can still use Kinsta as our hosting provider.

Puntos en contra:

We have been using Cloudflare for over three years now and have not ran into any issues.

Emmanuel G.
Enterpreneur en Nigeria
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

solved me a Godaddy dns problem

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent experience , worth the money

I love the fact it was free I love the fact that it solved a problem for me

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to like about it, the pricing are reasonable

Kunal D.
Consultant en India

Make Your Site Secure and Blazing Fast

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Cloudflare is great. Have been using since last 5+ years. Since 2019 they have launched many more product offerings. I use their DNS, CDN, Firewall Rules, Access and Teams for my WordPress powered blog.

Offers an wonderful free plan. Easy to switch on/off features. Easy to migrate from other providers. Fastest DNS in the World. Firewall Rules to block certain URLs. Cloudflare Access and Teams to protect my WordPress Backend. Early adopters of new technologies like HTTP/2, HTTP/3, DoH, etc... Free DDoS protection. Hides your email id from bots. Know your site speed. Free Origin certificates.

Puntos en contra:

Plans are based on features which is different than the industry. Less page rules for free plan. Don't like the captchas. Rate limit 404s and Bypass cache on cookie available only on Business plan.

Coder en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Nearly every single site we set up gets run through CloudFlare because of it's security and control.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's great knowing CloudFlare is protecting our site from DDOS attacks. Their caching features make pages load incredibly fast, and their javascript CDN makes our sites load even faster still. The instantly updated DNS settings eliminates any downtime, meaning our users never even notice the switch.

Once the nameservers are set up at the registrar to point to CloudFlare, DNS changes within CloudFlare are instantaneous. This is a huge deal when moving from one server to another. Having built-in SSL is another great way to provide peace of mind to our visitors. By essentially acting as a reverse proxy, it keeps our servers' IP addresses hidden from would-be attackers. Their bot and DDOS detection is legendary and their basic analytics are surprisingly helpful. A CloudFlare hosted CDN, cdnjs.com, has countless globally hosted scripts that make site building not only easier, but it also ensures the end results performs incredibly well. It's been years since I've set up a site that didn't have some CloudFlare feature built in.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't had any luck with some of their automatic HTML/JS optimization features that involve rewriting the code. I can see how they would speed up page load, but I've often found they've broken my site. I don't really need that feature, so I'm not missing out, but if you're going to give it a try, make sure you test thoroughly, as you should be with any change made to a public server ;)

Jay H.
Technical Director en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Massive gains with little effort or cost

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Cloudflare can be categorized as an easy win. We have been using Cloudflare exclusively for almost all of our agency's clients for several years and cannot recommend them enough. It can be setup in under 30min and provide measurable results and improvements to a domain's performance and security immediately. * More performant and cost effective than Google Cloud, or Amazon AWS offerings.
* Ranks #1 on DNSPerf.io
* Winner of Network World's "Managed DNS Shootout"
The most consistent barrier to adoption for a client is usually the client's I.T. department with arguments along the lines of "GoDaddy's nameservers are good enough.", fears of a product they don't have personal experience with, or a fear of giving up total control of DNS.

* Extremely easy to use * Performant * Extremely generous free tier * Security * UAC * Effortless SSL * Effortless CDN * Overall better UX

Puntos en contra:

* Support is via a ticketing system and can be slow when you're utilizing their free plan.

Pedro B.
Pedro B.
FREELANCER en Brasil
Fuente de la reseña

great resource for website security

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I actually use the tool on my websites, and since I set it up on my domains, I haven't had any problems with proxies or firewalls or anything like that. Mus sites are working perfectly and all with SSL up to date and secure. And until today I haven't had to pay for a plan, however...
it's something I'm thinking about doing out of reciprocity and to increase my resources.
The fast acting ability of cloudflare is very good. Quality of this tool in providing great usability features for me has made me feel secure in relation to my sites.

I've seen fast tools in my life, but cloudflare is to be congratulated, after I changed the old DNS of my sites to Cloudflare, I didn't have any more problems with my sites crashing, they were always down. I receive constant messages to improve my sites, in case of attacks I can activate an extra java script security against hackers and other network invaders. And the sites were much faster to access. I don't pay anything to use the tool and I still have exclusive resources to analyze my domains. Like for example analyzing the size of the traffic I am developing.

Puntos en contra:

I have no cons to mention here, just an addendum, about support, if you need help, you will only have questions already asked by other people and answered by cloudflare. However, if you really need to talk to an expert, it is no longer possible with a free plan. At least I never did. But that's no reason to attack the company and tool, it's more than useful to be able to use it for free. So, for the rest I have nothing to complain about the tool. It's amazing.

Simon M.
Simon M.
Creative Head en India
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cloudflare - A name you can trust for speed, security and a robust network!

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Google searches have proven that if users don't see a webpage within 2 seconds of clicking a link, they never visit the website again. With Cloudflare, not only do users see my webpage within a second of clicking a link, they are also incentivized to look around and in doing so, find more content that they might be interested in. This has increased user retention for my website, while also helping sign up new users to the mailing list to keep an active pool of engaged users.

For anyone starting out in the world of web development, setting up and using a CDN can be a very daunting task. This is where Cloudflare comes in. With a streamlined setup process and straightforward controls, you will be set up and ready to go within minutes of signing up for an account. For 90% of users out there, the free version provides above and beyond what you will require from a CDN. With additional DDoS protection, a strong firewall and extremely fast caching, it takes your website from being about average to one of the best on the market. Some websites can experience load times that are anywhere between 2x and 10x faster.

Puntos en contra:

Being limited to 3 page rules is one thing where Cloudflare feels like it could fall short on. 5 would've been a nice number. But if you can get a little technical with how URLs work in general, you can combine multiple rules into one, giving in essence more than 3 page rules.

Diego M.
Admin en Argentina
Internet, 2-10 empleados

One or the best CDNs!

5 el año pasado

The overall experience with them has been great. It’s not only simple to setup, but also they have a huge documentation library where you can get a lot of information: from them, compatibility with other softwares, best configurations, etc. The results you get by just getting their free plan are more than enough for small-medium companies. Also, they hace more than 150 servers around the world, so the performance results are really great, even comparing with some other paid services.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to add here. My overall experience was really good. I never had an issue or had to get in touch with support. When ever I had a doubt, I was able to solve them just by checking their documentation library.

Abel B.
Abel B.
Founder en Nigeria
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Great for website owners

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Wouldn't switch to any other service for now, it works well for us.

Without Cloudflare's free services running on all our sites, we'd probably have to pay more for webhosting and spend tons protecting and preventing our sites from spam/bot traffic. Since we run many content sites and have added them to cloudflare, not only have we managed to halve our hosting bill but we've also managed to speed up our sites in the process as well all while using the free plan that has almost everything you need. The free CLOUDFLARE SSL too means we don't have to pay for that. Cloudflare also has one of the fastest DNS propagation on the internet, unlike other providers who'd instruct you to wait 24 hours for full propagation all over the internet, with Cloudflare it's finished in minutes, not more than 2 hours in the worst case scenario. I also like that you can setup unlimited sites on the free plan, we currently have 10 websites on Cloudflare and its great. The AlwaysOnline technology too is good as it makes your website appear online even when your hosting server is done, great when you have a static site. Caching and seriously many other features that makes it a fantastic idea to jump on.

Puntos en contra:

While most of the basic features are available for free users, the real paid features are $20 a month per site, not much when you have one or two sites but when you're hitting the 10th mark, take a toll on the wallet.

Founder en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Got website? you need cloudflare!

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Simply amazing the protection helps every website we own or create safe from attackers the analytics helps us to organize our server origins to increase page load. rocket loader always on for our nodejs apps and the page rules are simply awesome. I feel like if i write about every feature there is i will end up writing an entire book about cloudflare. Just give it a try if you haven't that is, you will be blown away with the usablity and features.

every features from DDoS protection to latest introduced workers. I highly like the felxible SSL and don't forget the DNS with proxy featuring CDN locations in every location of the world increasing the page loading time by a big margin. I don't remember when i start using Cloudflare but i am sure it's around 2014 and god i just love this, i can manage DNS for every DNS i own from single dashboard. The analytics and threat prevention WAF are like the essentials for every website we create.

Puntos en contra:

nothing apart from the cheapest plan being not so cheapest and the load balacer are somewhat costly if you consider the origin being the same. Apart from these things i said earlier i love cloudflare and will keep using it's free CDN unless i am forced to move out.

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Principal CEO en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best tool for web page security

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Thanks to Cloudflare we have excellent security on the web pages, it works great and it is very easy to use it, the interface is excellent and easy to understand, totally happy with the results offered by this tool. and I would recommend to other people who use this service, since I use it there is excellent security and I can say that it is the best platform of this style and type that is why it is so successful and people use it.

It is a security tool for all the web pages that we manage, it offers excellent security and it offers free SSL certificate which is important so that each website visitor feels security and tranquility, also helps against DDOS attacks in an impressive way and is One of its strengths for which Cloudflare is known, its way of configuring is easy and the interface is simple and easy to handle. In addition to this it also has very good free options that all users can use.

Puntos en contra:

I really have no complaints or I see significant problems, There are more solutions and utilities that Cloudflare gives than the problems that may arise in certain situations, if there is something to mention and that is when changing a configuration; these changes may take time to make, but basically it does not represent major problems since it is a safe and reliable tool that we can trust and ensure our safety.

Lucas P.
Lucas P.
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing services and only getting better

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I run DNS for all my hosting business through Cloudflare. The base-level firewall and caching keeps so much traffic from reaching my servers out of the box that I don't know what I'd do without it. Once you add in manually-configured firewall rules and specific cache instructions, both malicious traffic and legit requests overloading my servers drops even further. The API integration also allows me to add firewall rules based on alerts about malicious activity that I receive from things like fail2ban on my servers. This pushes the IP blocking one step further away from a single server and also protects my entire network of servers and sites from a malicious IP that has triggered a report from one server/site in the newtork.

Really fast updates to zone records Amazing firewall and DDOS protection keep server load under control Edge cache speeds TTFB and keeps origin server bandwidth low JS Workers are AWESOME and come with a great free tier Great admin UI

Puntos en contra:

I exclusively use the free tier for 40 domains and I really can't think of a single thing that CloudFlare could offer at this price that I could reasonably expect to get for free. I would be sunk without the free tier and am totally grateful for all they offer.

Viktoria J.
Owner en Croacia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

Puntos en contra:

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.

Rebecca R.
Software Development Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Excellent software to accelerate the response of our website

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This software is really useful since thanks to it we can provide our audience with a website or applications that are always available, that is, no matter where you are entering, you can always enter the website quickly because the workload is distributed on several servers, also the entry will always be safe because Cloudflare also stops those attacks that may impair the performance of that site.

I like Cloudflare a lot because it is a software that helps to accelerate the responses given by websites or applications so that when a visitor enters the site they do not have to go through a slow process to access them, and this is because It gives us balanced loads so that it is not a single server that carries out the work but is distributed on several servers, in addition to providing fast websites it is also able to protect them against threats and bots so before these attacks come and this software has stopped them and the best thing is that it not only protects our website but also its visitors as it sends them alerts that let them know that they are entering from an already infected computer so the easiest way to to avoid that is that he asks that they carry out a captcha.

Puntos en contra:

One of the drawbacks with this software is that when making changes to the website, such changes may take time to be reflected since this software saves the content in a static way.

David R.
Site Reliability Engineer en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Highly recommended firewall / CDN for all web sites, plus there is a great Free tier as well!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience with Cloudflare was really positive and given it does have a free tier and offers quite a few diverse features around security & performance, I recommend this software to all customers.

Cloudflare does a lot of different things for a web site, two of the biggest benefits is security and performance (often two things that don't always go together). Security - Cloudflare can be used to hide your actually site IP address which helps deter attackers, as well as the packet inspection that Cloudflare does and discards some attacks on your site. You can also reach for an 'Attack Mode' button which adds a Javascript verification prior to loading your site which will deter all bot attacks on your site. In terms of performance, Cloudflare is a large CDN provider with PoP's (Point of Presence) across the globe, so having content cached around the world seriously helps with site speed. Plus, Cloudflare has a really great free tier plan as well!

Puntos en contra:

There is quite a lot of options in the interface, so can take a bit to get around and get familiar with. Also forcing SSL can easily get your website into a redirect loop, but with patience and a bit of Googling you'll get to the right settings.

Mohamed I.
Mohamed I.
Content Creator en Egipto
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Cloudflare Review

5 hace 8 meses

Stopping SPAM POSTS: Cloudflare reviews all communications and browsing processes that take place on your site .. If you suffer from the problem of annoying comments, you will find Cloudflare helps you greatly to reduce the volume of annoying comments .. while prohibiting the owners of annoying comments. Do not worry, as CloudFlare shows a CAPTCHA for the banned visits .. If the visitor is a human, he will write the code required of him, and if not, he will continue to block it .. Thus, Cloudflare guarantees you better protection while also ensuring the access of visitors. Increase browsing speed: Of course, if the Cloudflare reduces the loads on your site by blocking non-human visits and then distributing the cache copy of your site on several CDN servers in the world, that will make your site faster

Puntos en contra:

While it speeds up your website, it will sometimes add a second loading screen for security verification purposes. This may cause some delay, and users may have to wait a few seconds and sometimes it can also display a CAPTCHA page asking users to prove that they are human.

Andrew F.
President & CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Cloudflare is a “must have”

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I’ve been using website caching providers for about 7 years now, and switched to Cloudflare about 4 years ago. I have not once looked back. For the money, CloudFlare is by far the best caching solution on the market. I use it on two websites, each with different needs, and am able to achieve very affordably what would have been a pretty expensive configuration a decade ago. The automation in CloudFlare makes it simple for anybody to use them. I have a technical background, but many of my clients don’t, and I’m able to walk them through getting set up and running with CloudFlare with very short order. I see myself being a CloudFlare customer for years to come.

The Cloudflare interface is intuitive and the software is extremely simple to use. The “set it and forget it” functionality is amazing, as it serves very much as an autonomous coaching solution once properly configured. Sure, you’ll need to tweak it from time to time as your website needs change, but that process is inviting and easy, even for people with less technical background. I also love the value that you get in even the lower-tiered price points. The DNS management is a huge bonus as well.

Puntos en contra:

It’s hard to say something bad about Cloudflare, but if I had to play devil’s advocate, I’d say that there are maybe a few features in the higher tier packages that I’d like to see in the entry level plan. Most users won’t feel this way though, as my particular needs are a little more specific than most.