Sobre Momoyoga

Software fácil de usar, hecho a medida para profesores de yoga y estudios de yoga.

Descubre más sobre Momoyoga

Puntos en contra:

There is no administrator app to manage classes.

Valoraciones de Momoyoga

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Momoyoga tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 118 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Momoyoga?

Filtrar opiniones (118)

Yasmina E.
Yoga teacher en España
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Muy buena experiencia

5 hace 5 meses

Momo yoga me ayuda a gestionar las reservar y cobros de mi estudio de yoga. Por lo que me facilita mucho el trabajo diario. Los datos de los alumnos se quedan registrados y te permite tener una información bien organizada y de fácil acceso.

Puntos en contra:

Me gustaría poder modificar el formulario de inscripción.

Olga S.
Owner en Alemania

Happy with Momoyoga!

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I like the product!
As I started I was able to make most of my settings very easy.
I had few questions and get very quick support in a call with a friendly Momoyoga employee.
Overall, I do not have any trouble with Momoyoga. System is running, bookings are working, customer are not complaining and I can work with it.

It was very easy to customize. Bookings working without errors (bad experience with former software) Integration to our homepage was very easy.

Puntos en contra:

As admin I book sometimes classes for new customers that are not registered and wisch I could add customer name to the booking. Currently I add a note with the name as workaround.

Joanna H.
Yoga Teacher en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent for an independent yoga teacher

5 hace 2 años

I am an independent yoga teacher, running my own classes at different venues in town. I didn't have any online payment method prior to using Momoyoga. I run three classes a week plus 1 or 2 workshops a month. Momoyoga easily pays for itself, despite my small numbers as students pay in advance for their classes. It is easy to use, easy integrate with my website, easy to get financial reports from, easy to keep an eye on class numbers and to add/remove classes as required. The staff are lovely and very friendly any time I have a problem and respond to issues with functionality very politely and quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Having an app for clients to book into class is good, but they cannot make purchases in the app and are taken to the webpage instead which people find frsutrating.

Adhuna veda L.
Self employed en Alemania

Chaos, Bugs, insufficient IT Support,

1 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I am very disappointed. At first I thought its me, after having tried everything and being on other homepages using Momoyoga as well I know it is not me and the customers it is the system. What I find also very unfair is that you can´t delete the tool yourself. I have cancelled, quitted and asked for deleting all my datas, they offer me a telephone call now. After a few senseless mails trying to solve the problem for some weeks I have made my decidions and I want to get away from this time absorbing tool.

To implement classes and describe them This value is too short. (40 character minimum): Sorry, the rest was disappointing I have no more good about it

Puntos en contra:

The bugs in the system causing Chaos. Leading to the fact that prices and products can´t be implemented properly... The customers can register but not pay properly. They often don´t understand the system. The translation into German is lacking. If you have too many price categories and classes the system seems to be insufficent respectively it shows bugs, is not working properly. My husband tried it with me and also saw it not working...

hace 5 meses

Hi Tanja, vielen Dank für dein Feedback. Es tut mir sehr leid, dass deine Erfahrung mit Momoyoga nicht so verlaufen ist wie du es dir erhofft hast. Da Momoyoga noch ein relativ kleines Team ist, kann es leider vorkommen, dass aufgrund von Urlauben nicht immer eine Kontaktperson in der Muttersprache unserer Studios verfügbar ist. Dennoch versuchen wir den bestmöglichen Support zu bieten und haben dir ein Telefongespräch angeboten um eine Lösung für deine Fragen zu finden. Deine Kündigung wurde bereits abgeschlossen und wir wünschen dir alles Gute! Das Momoyoga Team

Fyona C.
Yoga Teacher en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and effective

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support during the initial set up process was great. Super fast relies with clear and concise solutions.

Ease of use - simple, effective functionality

Puntos en contra:

The payment system is a little clunky off the app but most students get there eventually.

Misty L.
Yoga Educator en Canadá

User of Momoyoga!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Positive experience and felt supported with the transition.

I love that it is easy to navigate and set up my classes, memberships and sessions. I find their customer service for helpful and always prepared to answer my questions and even went so far to schedule a time for us to connect and review the platform together. I would recommend any yoga teacher looking to find an online scheduler with lots of support and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice if I could personalize my page to include my logo and colours BUT not a deal breaker as I was able to add a note at the top of the schedule.

Kristen E.
Pilates instructor en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

Great solution for my small Pilates business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Momoyoga has been an ideal solution for my 3 weekly Pilates classes, it takes the manual element out of booking and reminding clients, for a fraction of the pri e of mindbody. I am hopeful that some more interactive and customising features are in the works.

Price, ease of use, access to customer support

Puntos en contra:

It would be great to be able to add promotional banners in my studio's home page. I do have to explain the booking process to some clients , some find it a bit complicated

Rosanna M.
Yoga teacher en México

Alternativas consideradas:

Friendly and useful, great for yoga teachers!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very helpful, excellent customer service. Quick help and prompt response.

I love that there is an easy to use app and affordable for a yoga teacher looking to simplify student and group organization and administration. With Momoyoga I felt motivated to make some new changes in order to grow and make some advances as a teacher.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to be able to see how many credits or classes are left for each student under their name when attendance is taken or when they book a class.

Phoebe B.
Yoga studio owner en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

MOMO yoga booking system and app review

Comentarios: My experience has been really positive, I love Momoyoga

I love that this is a small company with a team of nice people I can email or call for any support I need.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing missing for is the ability to add an alert for yogis who have injuries or other limitations the teacher may need to know about during yoga class

Bridget D.
Owner en Nueva Zelanda

Momo Yoga recommended

Comentarios: Excellent service.

Easy to use for me. Easy to use for my clients

Puntos en contra:

Will be good when clients can use the app to buy another card. At the moment they need to go to the website to purchase a new product/ class concession card. Not a major drawback though.

Sandra V.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The Business assistant I didn’t know I needed!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: As soon as I signed up for the app. An appointment was set up or I would speak to one of the representatives who answered all my questions and help me figure out how to navigate the site. It was so wonderful I had a list of questions prior to our call and my representative was able to help me get the best of the app. I love that one on one time with her. And then if you have questions later you can write an email and they will respond. The customer service has been superb in my eyes.

From the first day I discovered Momoyoga, it has really opened my eyes. Before using the app I was just frustrated with signing people up before they came to class paper everywhere, then where do I do with it then I have to file the papers, then I have to store the papers after a year and then every time they purchased I had to staple a receipt to that one paper that eventually turned into a phonebook. What a nightmare. But Momoyoga has made everything digital and easy for me and keeps everything tightly placed where it needs to be all I have to do is click on the client and I see when they registered how many classes they attended what they’re purchasing history is I’m telling you it just makes life so much easier. My counter is cleared off the clients just come right in we check them off on the computer. And now they have a new feature where they can come in and check off themselves. I love that they are constantly changing for the needs of their clients.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I could say is when you get the option of how the client paid and it’s not negative at all but perhaps you can add an insurance button. Because several insurance companies allow their clients to get yoga, or gym training etc. So we have been taking on this feature and it would be nice to have an insurance line available.

el mes pasado

Thank you for your kind words, Sandra! We've taken note with regards to your feedback, and we'll contact you if, and when we create this option in the future

Adrianne N.
Yoga Instructor en RU
Fuente de la reseña

A wonderful gem to Wellness Studios and Independent Teachers!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: 5 Star! ***** The team are enthusiastic to help and take new ideas & suggestions on board. The product has had a number of useful development changes in the time that I have been a member, not even 12 mths, that have been invaluable in adapting to the change of how the wellness industry is working globally at this time. I have not experienced any issues as a student using the app or for my own business.

Momoyoga has been a great product to become even more successful in time productivity and business management. I used to spend hours preparing spreadsheets for class tracking and communication with students to book in for class. Now students have complete control to book, cancel and pay through their own app this makes my job a whole lost easier to easily track income as well as class attendees. I then have the ability to download information for accounting purposes. The automated and editable emails are wonderful and again save time when contacting and informing students of classes and special events. The 30 min email reminder with a weblink for online classes is invaluable and a welcome addition to the platform last year. The interface on the desktop is user friendly, as is the app for the student, and you have a good amount of flexibility to create events, membership and class passes with various payment options available. The convenience of sharing links and also website integration is also a huge plus point.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't much I don't like about the platform. I have no doubt the team at Momoyoga wish to make development changes that really enhance productivity and ease of use to all their users. There are a couple of things that could be made available to admin which is creation of an app, but to be honest I have saved the weblink on to my phone as an icon and access it that way. It still works. Another helpful development would be some type of 'event template' which can be carried across a number of days/events. This would eliminate time of copy and paste from previous events.

Nina C.
Owner en Finlandia
Fuente de la reseña

Very intuitive for us and our Yogis

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been great. We opened the doors to our Yoga studio in August 2019. The first test was an open house, which was easy to manage with the app. We have been slowly growing since, simply focusing on our Yoga and Yogis, and with Momoyoga dependable in the background. For my husband it has been a lot of fun to track all the activity: new Yogi registrations, membership renewals, and class bookings.

I focus on providing great Yoga classes, while Momoyoga manages most other transactions in the background. It is easy to learn and use. Very intuitive. Also for our Yogis, who need to pay and book with ease. The Momoyoga app adds a sense of professionalism that my Yogis seem appreciate. Also the app is aesthetically pleasing. I have received many positive remarks from my Yogis.

Puntos en contra:

This is a difficult question to answer. Given the many benefits we get, for the small price we pay, I just cannot say there are cons. There are some items on my wish list, which Momoyoga has acknowledged. But I have a well functioning Yoga studio that grew from 15 to almost 40 recurring Yogis, and my eyes set to grow to 100 Yogis within a year, with no fears whatsoever that Momoyoga will help us scale.

Kati H.
Yoga Studio owner en Dinamarca

Alternativas consideradas:

Very Easy and saves a lot of time!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am very happy with the product, and I will continue to use it and watch it grow.

Momoyoga organizes so I save time. It is easy for my clients, and I can keep track of everything in here, every client, every yoga class and teacher. I would recommend it to other studio owners.

Puntos en contra:

The fact that only people on the free trial get in touch with costumer service right away on chat, is not fair, when I pay for the product I expect the same treatment. The weekday starts on a Sunday, completely wrong for me since I am from Europe and we start the week on mondays, so a lot of misplaced classes has bin made, and it is confusing. Should be an option to choose. Also should be an option for me to choose what teachers added can see. I should also be able to click on each day and get only the day, not the whole week. Makes it easier and faster for me to find classes. Also hoping that when I make a class I can choose dates to put them out, not only weekly. And maybe presave classes I make into some sort of file so I don’t have to make them again and again, but simply recollect saved classes and put them in.

Carol D.
Yoga teacher en Noruega

Alternativas consideradas:

An essential tool for freelance yoga teachers

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Momoyoga provides an essential service to freelancers who want to run classes. As a freelancer I need the functionalities of a studio, but cannot afford the high price even for the most essential functions. The platform lacks several features, but they are always adding. I expect that my few niggling annoyances with functionality in time be relieved.

This software provides all the functionality a yoga teacher requires without the hefty pricetag. I spent a long time looking for something affordable but was constantly met with a hefty pricetag in order to access the most essential functions.

Puntos en contra:

There is no administrator app to manage classes. It is awkward to have my tablet in class and use a browser to welcome people, sign people up, and set up payments. It is really designed for desktop use.

Keren C.
Director en RU
Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great value and easy to use

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My studio and student recording has become much more efficient and has a result has saved me a significant amount of money and time

Momo is a simple software solution for my mid sized yoga studio. I can easy record class attendance, link with PayPal and bank for quick payments, view simple reports on classes and teachers and the phone optimisation is fantastic

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I dislike about this software, I would like to see the ability to add workshops and events into the software and it would be nice if teachers didn’t have to have separate accounts to also be a student at the studio

Cari T.
Yoga studio owner and instructor en EE. UU.

Great option

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have been using my momoyoga since I opened my studio or year-and-a-half ago. it has that on everything I needed it to do to manage my students, there's payments, and scheduling.

This software has proved to be very useful to my very small business. It is the only one I found that is affordable for a small shop like mine. It serves my needs, is affordable, and continues to improve every month.

Puntos en contra:

On the rare occasion that I have a question or problem with this software, customer service is done by email only.

hace 2 años

Hi Cari, we indeed only offer support by email because maintaining software is a visual process and it enables us to take a look into your account, it helps us manage time more efficiently and to keep the costs as low as possible for you! You can contact us via info@momoyoga.com and we'll usually respond in one workday. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to help! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Robyn F.
Yoga instrucor en Irlanda

Would reccomend

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My end of year tax returns is something i no longer have to stress about, I just keep on top of the app week to week and then print off the data at the end of the year. The responsibility of booking a class is now on my students, if it is fully booked they can clearly see, encouraging them to book furthur in advance and paying on time.

I've been using momoyoga for over a year now and over all I am very happy with it. It is user friendly and not overly complicated. However I have to say value for money is great, the customer care is very reliable and over all I am extrememly happy. I possibly could use a demo from someone as I'm sure I'm not using itbro it's full potential. Thanks for the great service

Puntos en contra:

There are a couple of things I would like to see change, like when I add a student to the class if they have no credits on their account I would like the option to add the credit there and then without having to go back and through the client profile itself. I'd like to be able to share specific events through social media in an easier format also. Just small things that would make it it easier.

Ingvild P.
Project manager en Noruega
Fuente de la reseña

Great solutions for my yoga studio

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Love it :-) Reliable, great customer service, easy to use and enables me to spend my energy on what I love doing, which is teaching.

Momoyoga is really easy to use. The software enables me to keep track of my current students & their activities as well as being available to new students. The waiting list feature is very useful, it means I can concentrate on teaching and interacting with my students. The app integrates seamlessly (and easily!) with my website, which is a huge plus :-)

Puntos en contra:

I teach courses that run over several weeks, sometimes on different days of the week. Currently I must enter - and edit - each event separately rather than the entire course in one go. Would make a huge difference if this could be added.

Alex B.
Owner en Países Bajos
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great system which gets better and better

5 hace 3 años

It was very easy to set up and use Momoyoga. The interface is intuitive. Very good integration with payment systems. The statistical overview is nicely done.

Puntos en contra:

Actually nothing. What is most remarkable about Momoyoga is that the team behind the software makes improvements to it on a monthly base. The system is getting better and better every month.

Hi Alex, thank you so much! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Jasz L.
Healing Coach en Singapur

momoyoga is easy to use

4 hace 3 años

the programme is generally easy to use. the interface also works well for both desktop and mobile.

Puntos en contra:

There are limitations to the types of reports that can be generated. And i can't choose the date range to generate reports. Also for configure mandatory membership or class passes, i find that it is troublesome to select what is allowed. i think a better way will be by default allow all the passes and membership and then we can manually deselect those need to be excluded. Because as i add more types of membership and class passes, means i have to go into every single class to update. that is really time consuming.

hace 2 años

Hi Jasz, thank you for your feedback! As we want to keep improving and want to release features that suit Momoyoga users, please feel free to send us your feedback and suggestions. You can reach us at info@momoyoga.com. Namaste, Momoyoga

Linda S.
Studio owner and yoga teacher en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

Helps me organize my classes, yogis and memberships

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Momoyoga helps me to organize and see what is happening on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I have been using it in the background until now, but I am working on making it available for my members so they can make reservations themselves.

My members are not able to make reservations yet, but Momoyoga already helps me to organize my studio. I have an overview of the memberships, including payments and invoices. This saves me a lot of time. Furthermore, it is nice to have an overview of member per class, per week, per month, to see how I am doing.

Puntos en contra:

Most of my member come to the same class every week. So I make unpaid reservations for them. But if I remove this reservation this class is added to their "strippenkaart". So some members will end up with more classes on their card then the number they started with. It would be nice that unpaid classes are not added to the card when canceled. I miss an app for studios for easy administration during classes. I use it on my phone, but I have to log in several times before the website runs steady.

Rebecca D.
YOGA TEACHER en RU

YOGA TEACHER - CHANTING STORK YOGA

Comentarios: great

I needed something easy to use and easy for my customers to use, which Momoyoga offered. It also uplifts the business to look more professional without having to spend a fortune, especially when turn over isn't particularly high.

Puntos en contra:

Perhaps some of the templates the are not changeable or that cannot be personalised.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for your lovely words Rebecca, it means a lot to us! We are planning on making it possible to add a personal touch to your studio in the future, stay tuned or read our monthly release notes for more! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Simon B.
Yoga Teacher en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Momoyoga are a true godsend, and I can’t recommend them highly enough

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: At the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, I had just ventured into teaching online, and I was manually booking everyone into my classes, receiving payments and individually sending out zoom links to each and every participant by hand! (There was many a time I was up until 3am in the morning the night before a class!). Momoyoga software changed this, and honestly, I don't know how I managed before I got it! Momoyoga has transformed my online teaching business, and I can't recommend the software and the service highly enough.

Momoyoga software enables the student to book and pay for classes without my involvement, giving me back the time to focus on preparing for and teaching the best class I can teach.

Puntos en contra:

I don't think there's anything I don't like about the software!

Michelle J.
Yoga teacher en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing software has made my life so much easier!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has freed my time up to do what I love to do which isn't going a booking system and stuck to a screen all day.

Before i started using momoyoga I did all the bookings myself witch meant always being attentive to emails and texts for when people wanted to come to a yoga class. I would then have to respond, book then in and then if there were cancellations or changes they would always contact me to. Witch momoyoga I don't have to do anything now other then check how many people are booked in for the class I am going to teach! Amazing 😀

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I have come across that I don't like.

hace 2 años

Hi Michelle, Your review brought a smile to our faces, as this is exactly why we started with Momoyoga; to support the practice of yoga, bringing balance and by giving you time to do what you love - teach yoga! Have a lovely day - Momoyoga