Valoraciones medias

4,2 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,1 /5

Sobre WorkforceNow

Ahorra tiempo y dinero y gana tranquilidad con ADP Workforce Now, la solución de administración de capital humano completa y fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre WorkforceNow

Mostrando 5105 opiniones

Jessica B.
Customer Service Representative
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/8/2020

"Simple features"

Comentarios: overall a good program and super user friendly. I've had people tell me they enjoy this more then the previous program we used.

Puntos a favor: easy to use features, end user friendly, creates easy recruitment, great outsourcing amazing appearance

Contras: customer service is a little lag and needs more features that's all the negative I've got on this one

• Publicado el 30/8/2020
Karen C.
HR Director
Comercio minorista, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/12/2020

"HRIS System"

Comentarios: Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Puntos a favor: ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Contras: Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

• Publicado el 29/12/2020
Phillip C.
Hospital Manager
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/11/2020

"ADP User"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been excellent. Their customer service is knowledgeable and skilled. I do not wait long when I need to reach them. They have been critical to my business navigating the COVID-19 crisis. I would have made countless blunders if not for their HR and accounting departments knowledge of the COVID guidelines and policies. Very impressed with ADP and will continue to use them in my office.

Puntos a favor: Everything is very seamless and contained. The tabs are self-explanatory and easy to navigate. You can gather all the info you need for an individual from the same page. Quick and easy to learn. Processes that can be cumbersome on other systems flow smoothly with ADP's system

Contras: I do not have any cons. Minor things that I wanted improved in the past have all been handled with periodic updates and patches.

• Publicado el 27/11/2020
Rachel R.
Director Of Operations
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2021

"Spectacular Customer Service"

Comentarios: We are a growing business and it has been very helpful to have ADP to help us with payroll.

Puntos a favor: The Software is very easy to use and set up.
I am most impressed with their 24/7 Customer Service and my favorite feature is the call back. No more waiting on hold for hours, no more dropped calls and frustration. I can place a call to the help desk input my call back information and they will call me back.

Contras: There was a flaw when the system was set up for Service Hours and Non Service Hours and it was not caught until 6 months later and we had to do a large pay out to our employees because of this.
Also I was very excited to see that they will help you set up an Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures, however you do have to pay extra to have this service.

• Publicado el 16/2/2021
Liam M.
People Operations Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/7/2019

"A Lot of Buck for Little Bang"

Comentarios: To piggyback off the last response, the overall experience was quite poor when it came to the actual resource navigation of the site. As I took this role over managing this system, it became apparent that there was a very limited amount of knowledge as to what information this system even held, let alone how to actually access it. To take it one step further, these types of scenarios became more difficult as if there was a situation that hadn't been encountered before, only the administrator was able to handle that particular issue on behalf of the employee. Multiple times when employees attempted to handle benefit package errors/changes and were unable to make any effect. This said, if it were a personal issue, sometimes employees problems would go unresolved in lieu of having to have someone else handle that problem for them through support.

Puntos a favor: The software and services that ADP provides are some of the most wide ranging and highly customizable you can find on the market. Being the largest name, they're able to bring in partners quickly and therefore have a good amount of integrations and other employee resources that you won't be offered through smaller providers. For example, the Life Mart package for employee discount programs is easily one of the most missed pieces of our prior platform (wasn't able to find comparable tool at similar price point).

Contras: The navigation and overabundance of links (that generally lead to the same place) make this software very hard to use. On the home screen alone, there were over 30 different options of where you could go from that screen and not a ton of specificity enough to make you confidence that you're even going to the right place. Theres a lack of actual substance that bothers me. Outside of creating reporting based on the information within the system, the system itself is more or less a portal that connects all these other insurance and investment platforms. The system itself doesn't really do as much as you'd expect for what you pay for. If you're a massive organization and have daily applications of the reporting the system generates, I'm sure it would change things a bit but for your typical small company, it's a bit too deep of a package for their to be so little customization.

• Publicado el 24/7/2019
Yuri P.
Director Of Operations And Business Development
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/7/2019

"Workforcenow for productivity"

Comentarios: It helped us to deal with HR matters effectively so that we could see everything with detailed info.

Puntos a favor: Customization with it is incredible. Reporting features add more value to the software and as well increases the productivity. Pricing is quite reasonable. Mobile version does really well unlike its peers.

Contras: Customer service should be upgraded. The software could be better integrated other platforms. I would like to see changes immediately because sometimes I have sign out and sign in to see changes.

• Publicado el 28/7/2019
Kimberlynn G.
Staffing Coordinator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Makes our company payroll so easy"

Puntos a favor: We use ADP Workforce now all of the time. We love how easy it is to make changes, how easy it is to access, and how quickly our requests are processed. We also love that fact that certain changes are time stamped so we can always trace our steps. ADP is really a great app. The customer service is also wonderful, any time our company has had to call to request help or changes, they are their immediately to help.

Contras: Changes to the software seem to come quickly. It would be nice to be notified and possibly have a tutorial sent out explaining changes.

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Whitney D.
HR
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2020

"Top Product with Great Reporting Options"

Comentarios: I've used it for 6 years and overall felt it was a great HRIS. I will hope to bring it with me to future places of employment.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use with ADP Workforce Now. All employees caught on quickly to the program and really enjoyed the ease of use. Internally we LOVE the reporting options. This is the one HRIS system we have been able to use in order to pull very specific report from.

Contras: The cost is somewhat High and sometimes when you need to speak with someone it can take a few days.

• Publicado el 6/11/2020
Allison S.
manager
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"best decision ever"

Comentarios: employees are in total control over their time, deductions, etc. this saves time and money.

Puntos a favor: This platform is linear - anywhere you need to navigate is connected so circling back is easy. The backdoor for employees is amazing - they can mange their own time and W-2, stubs etc.

Contras: last year the 1099 process was a mess, the non automated parts are tricky. We submitted our request then it goes to a group of people printing them out in batches - it was frustrating but they fixed ours no cost!

• Publicado el 10/2/2021
Cheikh B.
WorkforceNow Revieuw
Hardware informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/1/2021

"great system that makes payroll painless and headache free."

Comentarios: His efficient notifications

Puntos a favor: WorkforceNow is very easy to understand and use. We notice that the customer service is very reactive. WorkforceNow is great when it comes to automating processes. We also notice the efficient notifications that inform the user about his pending e-mail in the inbox from where everything a company needs is in this WorkforceNow software.

Contras: I personally the great difficulty is not to know the time off of each member of the team. no problem, but you need an apprenticeship to master this software.

• Publicado el 31/1/2021
Brian G.
Customer Service Representative
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 25/4/2020

"Follows you wherever you go..."

Comentarios: simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Puntos a favor: Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Contras: Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

• Publicado el 25/4/2020
Sally G.
Controller
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2021

"ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business"

Comentarios: Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Puntos a favor: The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Contras: The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

• Publicado el 25/2/2021
Virginia G.
HR Coordinator
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 23/10/2020

"ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons"

Comentarios: ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Puntos a favor: ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Contras: The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 23/10/2020
Sherri A.
Senior HR Business Partner
Banca, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/2/2020

"It's come a long way"

Comentarios: We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Puntos a favor: We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Contras: The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

• Publicado el 4/2/2020
Kym W.
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/8/2019

"ADP"

Comentarios: After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Puntos a favor: ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Contras: The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

• Publicado el 29/8/2019