Opiniones de ADP Workforce Now

Sobre ADP Workforce Now

No disponible

Very easy to integrate and manage all employees data and personal information and added to the great cost benefit, I'll recommend this product.

Puntos en contra:

The application itself was not easy to understand and was also difficult to simply set up. This may have been a user error but I am fairly tech savvy - so I was disappointed overall.

Valoraciones de ADP Workforce Now

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ADP Workforce Now tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 6.193 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ADP Workforce Now?

Filtrar opiniones (6.193)

Joe
IT Manager
Almacenamiento, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

More modernized and easy to use, changed out HR department

4,0 hace 4 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Angelica
Associate en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excelente herramienta para manejar tus pagos

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: En generals buena, siempre actualizada.

Lo que más me ha gustado es la facilidad con la que puedes acceder a tus informes de nomina

Puntos en contra:

Para algunas personas puede ser complicado el login

Leonardo
Engineer en Chile
Construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excelente aplicación

5,0 hace 8 meses

Permite como trabajador conocer información relacionada con su salario, beneficios, vacaciones y otras más, sin necesidad de llamar a Recursos Humanos, es tener la información a la mano, totalmente disponible para cuando uno la necesite.

Puntos en contra:

El acceso es un poco engorroso, se requieren demasiados datos para autenticar, debería ser algo más sencillo.

Kiran
Kiran
Delivery Manager en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

On Stop Shop for all HR needs

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: ADP Workforce Now is a reliable payroll platform with the added benefit of HR services, talent management, and workforce management.

1. Ease of use. 2. Talent management. 3. Dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

1. UI looks dated. 2. Navigation within the tool is difficult. 3. Reports could use more customization options.

Jason
Systems Specialist en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

It Just Works

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I am able to access everything I need from W2s to pay stubs to requesting PTO to viewing my weekly hours.

Puntos en contra:

As with most HR-type software, things are divided up into several different pages. I wish there was a way to build a more cohesive way to view things so everything I need to do is together.

Julia
Office Admin, Payroll, Boookeeper en Canadá
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We left this sofware. Reports are not user-friendly and errors in settings

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I don't know why it is the best software - I don't think so. Expensive and with terrible reports, made like for computer programs, not for people. It takes time to find numbers there.
We worked on it in 2020-Jan-Feb 2021

I could see paystubs for each employee Reports with employees' earnings and all data on one sheet, by years or period, chosen

Puntos en contra:

NO quick support Very bad reports, it was a headache to use them Vacations paid - subtracted (because we submit them to unions) - no payroll taxes were withheld - it turned out into a disaster after a year and 1.5 months of the following year. And no response when I wrote them, asking for T4A which was submitted by ADP by error, but we didn't even have such T4A. When going to CRA to check for T4A, I found out that it was done wrongly for every employee with T4: all 10% of vacations were entered in T4A. It's probably because they didn't have settings to set it out in another way. Very not flexible software. And we even weren't aware about this issue with the submitted T4a for our employees - until one of them got a letter from CRA to pay taxes on T4A. We were shocked. I don't know if they changed it since February 2021. I don't have access to it anymore. And it was very disappointing that when I contacted them froom the website, nobody ever replied to me. Now the employer shoud pay all CPP and EI for all employees for a whole year on that vacation pay, which was set without withholdings , as per advise of ADP.

Abin
Administrator en Canadá
Gestión de inversiones, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A user friendly payroll software

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The ADP workforce Now is a great software as it has many inbuilt facilities that could make life easier. The main part of this software is accuracy in reporting of the payroll and the time allotment of vacation and scheduling days off. Very user friendly making it an amazing platform to use.

The user interface is simple to navigate and use Further, it keeps track of the precise work hours calculated. Tracking vacation period and remaining are easy helping to manage and plan accordingly and then schedule the period the vacation to be used. Income tax papers are provided at the end of the year, which could be downloaded anytime when we require.

Puntos en contra:

I found the initial setup was bit challenge but ones it’s set up, ADP is very easy to use and hover through as when needed.

Ron
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Powerful but complicated

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I am involved with the implementation and customization of the software and not the day-to-day HR/Payroll tasks. As such, I see more of the configuration and setup screens than most, and while I've come to understand a lot of it, much of it has taken months of research, experimentation, and learning to understand. With great power comes great complexity.

Many features are built into the system, it has the power to be a "one-stop shop" for payroll, HR, policies, onboarding, etc.

Puntos en contra:

Configuring everything is very complicated, some workflows could be more intuitive (or could be communicated by ADP in a more intuitive way).

Tibor
Tibor
Media Producer en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

ADP for time tracking

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: ADP is a great choice for any company to easily keep track of employee times worked, once setup it's east to use and flexible to modify and tune it for each individual employees. It has many options to chose from and automates many of the functions for HR work.

It is one of the best apps out there with flexible options to track employee work times, benefits, holiday hours, payroll information, even setting up tax information

Puntos en contra:

A bit time consuming to learn how to set all functions in it and also time consuming setting it up for each employees

continuous improvement manager en Canadá
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

manage your employees attendance and payroll

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

lots of features to explore and payroll setup is super easy. Such HRMS is very important once you go above 100 employees and makes your HR tasks easy.

Puntos en contra:

its expensive and their customer support is worst. Once you are stuck with them you cannot change the tool like that there are serious financial consequences. if you have any technical issue then your gone as its going to take ages to resolve. call centre takes hours to pick call

Robin
Robin
High speed mail operator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 10.000+ empleados

Adp review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I've had ADP for awhile now and have always enjoyed it

I liked the fact I could keep track of hours and pto time without question and worrying If I can be covered in case of emergencies

Puntos en contra:

The time window to clock in I enjoy but don't like when companies adjust time cards cuz their time clock is different than adps

Phil
Phil
VP en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Payroll is a necessary evil and ADP is an okay alternative

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We haven't had good success with any payroll provider. They all can't get things right and then it's hard to get it corrected.

National name. Online portal.Easy to run payroll.

Puntos en contra:

Support is awful. You get passed around from dept to dept to get questions answered. Their first response is always it's not our fault.

January
January
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

APD A Must not just a Plus!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I love it! Its not only benefits the company but the employees

Tracking, payroll, tax documents everything is all in one software

Puntos en contra:

Nothing! I would highly recommend it to any company who needs this information in one place.

Irene
Resident Services Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Cristiano
COO en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Puntos en contra:

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

COO en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Minimize Admiuistration

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress! ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps. I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly! Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

Cody
Controller en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

Puntos en contra:

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Brian
Customer Service Representative en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Follows you wherever you go...

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Puntos en contra:

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Sally
Controller en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Puntos en contra:

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Karen
HR Director en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

HRIS System

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Puntos en contra:

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Virginia
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Puntos en contra:

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

Sherri
Senior HR Business Partner en EE. UU.
Banca, 201-500 empleados

It's come a long way

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Kym
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

ADP

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Puntos en contra:

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Cyndi
sr. global payroll manager en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 501-1.000 empleados

WFN Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Puntos en contra:

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Assistant Photo Editor en EE. UU.
Edición, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ADP is a great tool for businesses

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Really happy overall.

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Shikha
HR Manager en India
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc. This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service. It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately. The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application. The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Puntos en contra:

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.