15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Oracle PeopleSoft

Sobre Oracle PeopleSoft

Sistema integral de gestión de activos de TI dispersos. Se integra con los sistemas de soporte de TI de Oracle Financial y sistemas de gestión de relaciones con los clientes (CRM).

Descubre más sobre Oracle PeopleSoft

Have been using peoplesoft at a client site for AR monitoring and assessing credit applications. Very good upward and downward integrations with many give and get exchanges.

Puntos en contra:

I find PeopleSoft to be somewhat difficult to learn. I don't find it to be intuitive and the interface appears outdated.

Valoraciones de Oracle PeopleSoft

4,0
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

Oracle PeopleSoft tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 275 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Oracle PeopleSoft?

Filtrar opiniones (275)

Christina
Christina
Research Scientist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Functional but slow and clunky

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 10.000+ empleados

Base de datos eficiente

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Me parece una herramienta que ayuda mucho cuando trabajas en una empresa con muchos empleados. La informacion de los clientes es muy facil de ver y actualizar.

La facilidad para ver, manejar y cambiar informacion de los empleados en tiempo real.

Puntos en contra:

Opciones que a simple vista parecen estar escondida. Pero con el tiempo se vuelve facil de usar y es muy util todas las opciones que al principio no veiamos.

Blanca
Blanca
Especialista de RRHH en Venezuela
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

People Soft

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My experience has been excellent with Oracle to fulfill the functions related to the tasks I perform daily, in this system I get information that my supervisor asks me, useful information to accomplish tasks assigned by other departments, income movements and expenditures among other assignments .

The Oracle system is an excellent tool to comply with organizational processes. It is very important to keep the organizational structure in order and to ensure that when making a movement within the structure the changes are made as accurately as possible without affecting the business in any way.

Puntos en contra:

I do not consider that the Oracle system has disadvantages, it is necessary to have an administrator who knows the regulations so that no changes are made without authorization. It is a system that allows you to do everything related to the entry and exit of personnel as well as all the movements of promotions and transfers.

Anthony
HRBP en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Peoplesoft Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It was easy to use and an HRMS system. It was straight forward.

Puntos en contra:

Right now it seems Peoplesoft is outdated. Systems like Workday is the state of the art now.

Administración educativa, 10.000+ empleados

Oracle PeopleSoft: Leaving More to Be Desired

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We do have to create our own database to store student enrollment data and license information, as PeopleSoft does not allow for this function. I have seen the capabilities of StarFish and as far as reach out or mass communication I do think that Peoplesoft if far behind in this area. My wish list would include more customization features with patch updates, or the ability to have unique users create their own dashboard areas and customize what they see for students, as the general information can mean multiple pages of digging through things to find the one piece of data you may need.

I think the range of what this software can accomplish in a university setting does encompass a good amount of things. For example, as a current advisor using this software to do things such as student checks and advising notes, but knowing that our HR systems can be supported by this too, is interesting. This software does allow for reporting data to be pulled into excel documents which I appreciate, as there are not too many steps or manipulation that needs to be done. For example, using the query viewer functions we can pull reports to look at profiles or enrollment.

Puntos en contra:

Student groups and terms can sometimes make it difficult to look at a wide variety of data. One of the harder functions about the query viewer is that when we pull reports, while easy to pull...we have to establish terms that we are looking at, or set up perimeters for student group data to be pulled appropriately. We have had to work quite closely with our OIT team to get this done, and when we do pull reports we are only able to pull one term at a time, and then re-open the query viewer and then pull another report with another term date which can be a pain. The lack of customization in certain areas can be frustrating as well. I do wish the advising areas we use in the system had more room for departments to customize to their standards. But to comply with the university standards we must have one set office that can determine what we do as far as making note areas unique, for example.

Jared
Jared
HRIS Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good Product with Lots of Features But Difficult to Maintain

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: A very good tool, that was feature rich and allowed you to build custom business process, but you could you shoot yourself in the foot with the customization, and get stuck doing custom processes.

I like how customizable the tool is to match whatever business process you have. It has strong reporting capabilities and can handle very complex process.

Puntos en contra:

With the customization we had to do lots of regression testing when new updates came out. Sometimes this broke our customization and required much more work.

Erica
Erica
Advising and Admissions Coordinator en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

PeopleSoft is the system I use daily to fulfill my daily tasks in higher education

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Fulfilling my daily tasks in my position of higher education more easily than with other systems, This software is most important to my job.

The versatility of the system and ease of use makes my daily tasks in higher education quicker. I use this system everyday to help my students navigate their educational goals. I use it to run reports, admit students, track students, and advise students.

Puntos en contra:

The system can be cumbersome in some aspects of it's use in terms of areas speaking to one another, but over all there are not many cons to list.

Sabrina
Sabrina
Department Business Administrator en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Decent product by a leading provider

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall it is a decent product, there are some inefficiencies within the program; however, I believe this could be fixed based on the buildout for the organization and what developers identify is needed.

One of the main features I love about this product is the development of reports and queries. It also allows reports to be exported into various formats as well.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the processes within the program are redundant. Requesting information can be a bit inefficient because the program requests various steps to produce one report or functionality within the system.

Deepali
Deepali
Software Development Analyst en India
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Peoplesoft is a ERP tool which make easy organization work.

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: it helps to make organization work easy.

I have done work on peopleosoft financial as developer .Oracle has given almost everything in ERP. What is good in this tool it make easy to track any organization work.Good thing is it makes easy to understand application for both i.e for developer and for client because both knows the functional of application so client easily can tell what is exact their requirement and as developer knows about ERP so for them it is easy to do changes what exact client want.For any organization it helps to reduce extra cost and time on organization finance system or HR system because Peopesoft ERP handle everything.

Puntos en contra:

it is very old ERP now I prefer to select workday or fusion over peoplsoft because they have lot of new features which make easy to understand ERP but in peoplesoft it is little bit time taking process to understand functional. Many bugs you will get and for them Oracle has not given any patches in new release.

Restaurantes, 201-500 empleados

PeopleSoft HR Best Friend

5,0 hace 9 meses

Very good and simple, it has many modules that help the running of business very accessible, HR and Payroll, invoicing, inventory and many more task

Puntos en contra:

The cloud option could be better, also entering information has to be done line by line

June
June
Talent Director en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good software with lots of reporting functions.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Robust software with great reporting and streamlined processes.

Integrated with online applications well, great reporting options and easy export to Excel. Process is streamlined and easy to enter notes, add orders, customers, etc.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting is great but seems to be hard for many people to grasp as there are so many options to choose from when running a report. Does let you save reports but if you need to tweak, most people need a Subject Matter Expert to help them.

Matt
Matt
Human Resources Business Partner en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

Good holistic HRIS

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very good and Oracle provides a holistic suite of options which makes this a nice product to have if you are thinking about going to one vendor for all needs.

The ability to manage all HR needs - compensation, performance, reporting, HRIS, etc. It was a very powerful tool as well and had lots of ability to create custom fields for extensive reporting capabilities.

Puntos en contra:

The interface, especially the reporting query portal, was difficult to learn and navigate.

Bonnie
instructor en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have used PeopleSoft (PS) since 2005 and in various positions/capacities at two different institutions. I've worked through three major upgrades, two HR/CMS splits, and COUNTLESS bundles and test runs. I've used helped design brand new pages, update/upgrade/improve the information and functionality of existing pages, created security tables, granted users access, entered data, and manipulated/created other data so that others could query that data for their needs. I've trained dozen of faculty and staff how to navigate through PS and how to use PS to access needed data and/or run pre-formatted queries and reports. It is robust database management system and I could not do my job without it!

I've used PeopleSoft both in what some would call the "vanilla" version, and also a "modified" to fit the specific needs of the organization, and/or department level version. What impresses me is that it is just that - modifiable, and can be programmed (if you have the people and know-how) to program it to do what you need. Being able to query data from many different tables can really save time and effort, which in turn saves manpower hours/money.

Puntos en contra:

It's a silly wish, but I wish PeopleSoft allowed the users to change the color of their individual display and settings - like the color of the background, or the size and type and color of font. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but it is managed by the SUPER Administrative users and "powers that be".... and it's probably an all or nothing kind of thing. I'm in the program 8 hours a day, and all that WHITE background and tiny font...let me jazz it up and make it my own like MS allows.

hedaia
Planning Manager en Jordania
Construcción, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Long-term human resource management systems

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a result, you may use this tool to plan your human resources, and it can also help you find a solution to your problem. Always go with the option that is most beneficial to your company's long-term survival.

In terms of ERP and HRM, PeopleSoft is a top-notch solution. Employee data serve as the basis for this cloud-based application, which is used to manage numerous business requirements. Anyone can use it because it has a simple user interface. By using several IDs, you can search for an employee and get all the records they've kept while working for you in PeopleSoft. To put it succinctly, I admire Oracle systems because they place a high value on the long-term viability of the organization as a whole.

Puntos en contra:

In spite of the fact that this isn't always a bad thing, you must always stop working while technology specialists provide technical support, which is inconvenient at times. I also think the user interface's simplicity is outdated and needs to be updated, as it frequently bores me.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Robust, customisable and one of the most reliable ERP product available in the current market

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is very robust ERP tool with lot of potential and stability

PeopleSoft happens to be in the market since early 1990s and is one of the most used and most reliable ERP product available in the market. With the constant updates from Oracle and impactful Oracle support you are never going to face any grey days with your application. It have very stable customisation options and can be used for wide range of users. HCM, HRMS, Finance are the most reliable modules available with PeopleSoft. Also with the recent versions of PeopleSoft, support for the Cloud is also been introduced with PeopleSoft which makes it more usable and easy to deploy.

Puntos en contra:

Old technology Old User interface Less availability of experienced resources in the market. No clear end of life date from Oracle Costly updates

Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

4,0 hace 4 años

There is a lot that can be done with this software. My current job requires us to use this software as well as the university where I am currently a student. Part of my job is to generate expense reports or fund equity reports as well as create and update vouchers through this software and so far it has been productive.

Puntos en contra:

When I generate reports, it takes about 3 minutes per report. I usually have to generate reports for multiple departments so in order to save time, I like to initiate the process for all of them so that I can multitask and save time. Unfortunately when I do that, the system gets confused and doesn't register when I pick a different department and ends up generating 2 of the same report. I think that is something that they can optimize better.

Colette
Fin Aid Assistant en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

PeopleSoft the way of the People

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am a user since 2014 , the software is an integral part of my day to day work functions. PeopleSoft has streamlined our institutions daily functions. I.E. Student Accounts, Satisfactory Academic Process, Access to Unit Loads, all the essential data that an institution needs to better serve it's students. Students also have access to their data at a click of a mouse.

Accessibility , user friendly, collaborative , our students information access, and ability to review and resolve issues.

Puntos en contra:

Some students find it difficult to use , It would be better if tutorials were better presented and distributed to student users

Breanne
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

PO Processing

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall the program is amazing and invoice tracking, tracking of GLs and budgets. It helps to consolidate reports to get an overall picture of where you budget is at for various properties. This is a great software for commercial property management.

This program is great for processing of POs. It helps to connect both the original PO to the invoice and then offsets once payment is completed. It has amazing reports that can be run project specific so you always know if you job is on budget.

Puntos en contra:

This program can be quite cumber-sum and hard to teach to new employees. It is not very intuitive and requires lots of training.

Servicios medioambientales, 5.001-10.000 empleados

PeopleSoft user for 11 years

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, the tool serves it's purpose well and meets the basic needs of the company.

We utilize PeopleSoft for accounting, travel and expense reimbursement, procurement, asset management, vendors, lease administration and procure-to-pay. The latest version of the software is much better than the old classic interface but still seems to be trailing other solutions.

Puntos en contra:

My biggest challenge with the tool is the amount of internal IT resources and outside consultants that it takes to accomplish even the most mundane fix or improvement.

ashley
ashley
customer service anaylst en EE. UU.
Seguros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I use people soft at least 2/3 times a day to pull up my personal information and review recent changes without having to call my employer

Makes making Human resource changes such as address/phone very easy. I am able to find most of of the things I am looking too. This includes changing my tax exemptions, updating beneficiaries, looking at my time I have avail. ETC

Puntos en contra:

I have no issues at all with people soft everything is easily able to pull up and it always at hand.

Laura
BOC en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Users Opinion

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: There are good and bad qualities to all products/systems. The more you use it the easier it becomes to navigate. Oracle was great about changing their view of the product to be better at being visually appealing to the eye and reading/navigating for the older generations who join the team at later times.

For the most part user friendly. Most updates are straight forward.

Puntos en contra:

Some features are limited. There could always be better explanation on how to use those features.

Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

Very Hokey Program

4,0 hace 6 años

You've probably used Peoplesoft at some point in your life; whether you went to University or used it at work for HR Systems - it does a lot and has a lot of abilities; but, the cost is enormous and it had a lot of problems from an end-user perspective.

Puntos en contra:

Constantly having to update the software because end users have issues. Very hokey in its execution Constantly requires JAVA updates?? Oracle charges a lot to keep it in service.

Charlotte
Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Oracle PeopleSoft - Offers Variety

5,0 el año pasado

This product offers a range of uses from reporting to contract entering, PeopleSoft assists in the functionality of an organization. Running queries in PeopleSoft is a helpful way to meet goals and gauge progress. Using the 'favorites' option provides quick access to your most used tools.

Puntos en contra:

The downside about this software is that it can be a bit cumbersome searching for a new tool or an option you are unfamiliar with. An updated search option could improve the accessibility and overall use of PeopleSoft.

Sarah
Admissions Director en EE. UU.
Fuerzas armadas, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

You can get the information quickly if you're trained up to do it

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Organization of mass information

This software allows you to create intricate databases with multiple different uses over extremely large organizations.

Puntos en contra:

It's not very intuitive, relies on special product codes many of the times, and can be really clunky. Ultimately you can get the information you need but it also relies on the organization to know how to create a well-customized product, which isn't always the case/ability.

sheetal
BSA hr systems en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product but very slow

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Okay for some legacy company’s but need to look outside what other are using.

It’s good product ,but having experience in cloud based systems you find this very slow,pale interface,not intuitive.i would say only few companies are using it as their legacy.

Puntos en contra:

Slow,less intuitive.not user friendly and features are there but difficult to find.its sturdy but very dull user interface.

Taylor
Cash Applications Specialist en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great for managing accounts

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use this to manage premium payments, bonus money, commissions, and other monetary transactions as needed for a large insurance company.

It’s pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. A lot of stuff behind the scenes that seems to be customizable to your company’s needs. As a front end user, I’m able to manage various payments to accounts in multiple departments smoothly.

Puntos en contra:

It takes some time to learn everything, and when you’re short staffed it can make you wish it was a mute elf explanatory user experience, but nothing we couldn’t work around.