15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre DNSFilter

Plataforma de ciberseguridad para profesionales de TI que ayuda con el filtrado de contenido, la detección de amenazas, la creación de informes, la integración de API y más.

Descubre más sobre DNSFilter

Choosing what will be filtered could also not be simpler. All of the functions are clearly displayed and easy to configure.

Puntos en contra:

I would not be telling the truth if I would claim there is something is company is doing wrong.

Valoraciones de DNSFilter

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

DNSFilter tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 84 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado DNSFilter?

Filtrar opiniones (84)

Gabino
Gabino
President en RU

Excellent

5,0 hace 6 años

Simple to install and it actually works !! Support is excellent always prompt and knowledgeable. And the override button sorts out any issues

Puntos en contra:

No fixed per month fee and sometimes bank websites don't work and need to be whitelisted. Otherwise it would be nice to have separate password levels for accessing websites

Kevin
CEO/President en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

DNSFilter is a great solution for the first layer of security

5,0 hace 3 años

The ability to offer it to my clients and their MSP program. It is very easy to deploy it to my clients, easy to bill and manage.

Puntos en contra:

In the beginning the reporting wasn't as well as I'd like but it has evolved.

Fuente de la opinión

Great product - but if I wanted to be stuck with email-only support I'd use Umbrella

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Content filtering with exclusions (teachers can get to facebook but students can't)

Flexible deployment with a mix of DNS and software client base deployment options...

Puntos en contra:

Support is email only - and inadequate when you have a K-12 client who needs an answer quickly.

Respuesta de DNSFilter

hace 5 años

I apologize for your thoughts on e-mail only support. For what it's worth, please note that for customers who are Tier 2 and above we do start to offer chat and phone support.

Gregg
CEO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great filter for MSPs to offer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been using the service since day one and it has been great to see how far it has come over the years. Truly a great service.

With one panel we can admin all of our clients and protect the users from many different threats.

Puntos en contra:

With the addition of the client on the workstations giving detailed reporting, there is not much else we could want other than maybe even more detailed reporting.

Ali
Network Administrator en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

DNS Filter review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: DNS Filter is amazing tool to have as a MSP. It adds another layer of security for our clients. We have been using it for past 2-3 years for all of our clients and it seems to do its job.

Easy to implement. Easy to navigate GUI.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting can be better and better granular reporting per end point.

Anthony
Anthony
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Went from usage to user pricing... Not impressed

5,0 hace 5 años

It's easy to use. Cloud DNS filtering that was cheaper than an appliance? Great!

Puntos en contra:

They changed the pricing model from usage based (Which they were so proud of) to user based. We have lots of users and many volunteers with little usage. This pricing strategy invalidates any reason to use this company over the competition.

, 51-200 empleados

Easy and very helpful

5,0 hace 6 años

Filtering at a great price, It is easy to setup and select the filters you need for that particular site and I love the branding feature

Puntos en contra:

Does not have an option for School Filtering, I use this application to filter schools and home internet but I have to also use K9 filtering because this doesn't cover it all and sometimes SSL could not be filtered

Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Simple cheap content filtering

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: DNSFilter provided a quick and easy way to add security to our company network.

Very easy to setup, cheaper than the competition, and provides an easy way to secure your network

Puntos en contra:

We had a few problems with the chrome os support, but dnsfilter were helpful resolving them.

Levon
Levon
VP en EE. UU.

Layers of Security

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use DNSFilter at our clients sites as part of a standard "Border" security set. It is used along side Hardware Web Filtering, Malware/AV scanning, etc. It is great to add as an additional layer, as well as having the client software on roaming laptops help us protect these devices when they are on the go!

Ease of integrating into customer sites.

Puntos en contra:

At this point, there is nothing I do not like.

Lucas
Lucas
Director en Australia
Fuente de la opinión

Great DNS security product for endpoints and routers

4,0 hace 2 meses

We wanted a product we could deploy at the router level, DNS Filter provided that ability and a very easy to use UI and Dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

At this stage we are yet to find anything we do not like.

Christopher
Helpdesk Manager en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The product has been solid and works perfect for our needs so far.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Malware protection, end user surfing auditing, and general organization protection.

Ease of use and the fact that there is an agent that allows me to create filters per user. This is very useful.

Puntos en contra:

There is no way to submit requests to a "wish list" in the panel or in general. If possible I would like a button in the panel where I could submit ideas for improvements. I would also like to be able to add my own RBL servers to the filtering.

Respuesta de DNSFilter

hace 6 años

Hey Christopher -- Thanks for your feedback! Actually we have always had a feedback function on the site where you can suggest, and upvote features. If you click your image in the upper right, there's a 'Feature Request' dropdown. You can also visit it directly here: https://app.dnsfilter.com/feature-request

Group IT Manager en Tailandia
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

DNSFilter Review

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As well as my comment in the Cons section, it is likely to early to actually tell the full business benefits however it's pretty obvious that by reducing the ability to waste time browsing the likes of Facebook and streaming media the benefits will be reflected in bandwidth consumption and work output.

1. Simplicity to configure. 2. Ability to monitor individual use through agents rather than Active Directory. 3. Ability to set schedules for policies including free time for surfing during lunch which appeases the staff somewhat from the shock of having filtering introduced. 4. Attractive GUI. 5. Superb value for money. 6. The additional features such as crypto mining protection, bot protection, etc are very welcome.

Puntos en contra:

I really don't have any criticisms for this product. It does so much more than other cloud based DNS products on the market, and that I tested, that within a day of installing it for a 14 day trial I had already decided to buy this for my company.

Christopher
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Overall software is great. It allows for easy management over multiple sites and groups within sites

4,0 hace 6 años

Ease of setup and configuration. I was able to get sites up and running in no time and with the templating option it makes it that much quicker.

Puntos en contra:

If anything, web interface is a little clunky when trying to manage from a tablet or phone. There are times I'm not near a workstation to make minor quick adjustments and using a phone would be great.

Dustin
VP | Engineering & Operations en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Exactly the content filtering system we've wanted for a long time!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: A solution to our content filtering woes. All other solutions were convoluted or expensive. This comes from a guy that held frequent video calls with OpenDNS engineers helping them design and beta test their early content filtering system even before it was re-branded Umbrella..

Ease of use. Reliability. Performance. Cost. Stellar support team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puntos en contra:

AD integration is still a need. Would also like to see a master view map that shows stats from all locations with the bubbles.

Ike
IT Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Great service and affordable

Comentarios: url filtering

It helps us block websites by name or classification which is great. It also allows us to setup multiple locations.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting is a little light. Would like to see detailed reporting especially for those trying to circumvent the filter.

Ken
Electronic Systems Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

A DNS Filter for the rest of us

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I found DNSFilter very easy to get up and running with my two sites. I have one corporate site and another small retail store. Both are covered now and it is very easy to keep an eye on what is being blocked and allowed. Making adjustments to white and black lists is very easy and quick.

This collection of tools is not only robust and easily implemented but it does its job at a reasonable cost. I reviewed several others before picking DNSFilter and all of the others were over the top in terms of cost.

Puntos en contra:

There is only one thing wrong in my view. The text on the web page interface is too light and is difficult to read at times. I have a question in to support to see if this can be adjusted.

Kelly
Founder/Director en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

New to this...

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, it fits our security needs for our students and our budget! Great service and product!

I loved that it was quick and easy to set up and "install". The weekly reports help keep our students safe and the faculty aware of nev'r-do-well activity. It gives our faculty, me and our parents an assurance that we are looking out for their student's best interest.

Puntos en contra:

At first it was difficult to figure out where I could access the specifics of the weekly report. But after simply responding to the report email , I received an answer that was mostly helpful.

Carlos
IT Tech en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

DNSFilter is a great service!

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our Agency was up for renewal with our Barracuda WCF, and decided to take a look at other options. Signed up for the free trial and tested out the service at our main office. It was great and very ease to deploy even with creating additional firewall rules to ensure our users could not cheat the system. In addition we were able to protect all of our location (We have over 20 small remote locations) at a fraction of the price, and don't have to worry about hardware failure.

The service was very easy and quick to setup. No issues with deployment.

Puntos en contra:

I have not run into any issues as of yet. I really like service so far.

Jesse
IT Admin en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use and setup. Great features at the most competitive price!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Additional security through DNS filtering and employee safety online.

The service is stable and the pay for what you use price structure is way more attractive than other competitors. It's easy to setup and has lots of features to restrict websites and block threats.

Puntos en contra:

The whitelist/blacklist adding additional urls was confusing at first because it wasn't clear to me that I had to click a button to add another text box to type in the next url I wanted to add. Then click save.

Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Dnsfilter review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have a very good experience with DNSFilter and it's very easy to use

I liked that their website explains very clearly what how their service works and has a very tech oriented approach. The road map is a very open way of seeing progress and when certain features will be available. The DNS response time and filtering is also very good

Puntos en contra:

IOS and MacOS agent is not released yet. Hopefully will become available soon

Dustin
IT System Administrator en EE. UU.
, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Superb product which is easy to manage!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: DNS filtering without breaking the bank. Ability to rapidly deploy to potential clients with minimal configuration. Love the continual development as well.

Continual development of new features, dead simple pricing, granular configuration and reporting mechanisms.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of transparency when choosing a particular category to block. Would love to have granular control over items in blocklists, with the ability to add my own to the category (or create my own category)

Mahlon
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, Trabajador autónomo

No "Fun" at Work

5,0 hace 5 años

I like the easy implementation, specific categories, and the user interface. The default network filtering page when you visit a blocked site is really clean as well.

Puntos en contra:

None, I'm super happy with the service and haven't run into any issues yet.

Mickaël
IT Manager en Suiza
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A a good price/quality ratio adapted to our infrastructure

5,0 hace 5 años

The dashboard is clear and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

The obligation to deploy on each workstation of the network the SSL certificate in order to see correctly (without browser security warning) the block page.

Shaun
Director en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Some companies make being a tech easy - this is one of them!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Additional layer of security for my clients.

Soooo easy to setup and use. Quick to develop and release new features. The price!

Puntos en contra:

I have not found anything to dislike....

Timothy
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent value. Love the extra security and content filtering for our business.

5,0 hace 5 años

Love the extra level of security by blocking malware and threats. Content filtering was easy to configure.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing of any real significance or impact.