15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Gladly

Gladly es una plataforma de atención al cliente radicalmente personal que pone a las personas en el centro de una conversación única y permanente con el cliente.

Descubre más sobre Gladly

I like how they have added the features to cancel and refund within the website instead of access the student's accounts on a different website.

Puntos en contra:

My least favorite would be that some emails get sent to the wrong department.

Valoraciones de Gladly

4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Gladly tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 124 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Gladly?

Filtrar opiniones (124)

Drew
Drew
Director of Operations and CX en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

Puntos en contra:

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 10.000+ empleados

Glady - A Customer Management System

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Because of Gladly, I am able to give excellent support to my clients. Since it stores crucial data about each client in an easily accessible profile, it allows me to give superior service without wasting time.

The fact that the Gladly platform works so well with my other programs makes it my favorite. It's a must in my office because of how well it coordinates many activities and how intuitive the UI is. The time-saving features are second to none; being able to switch between projects on the fly has saved me and my coworkers many hours that we would have otherwise spent paging through notes or switching between internet tabs. In my opinion, this is one of Gladly's most useful features that we can't live without.

Puntos en contra:

While I have few legitimate gripes, I would suggest adding some lighthearted touches to the design of the website in order to keep myself and my coworkers cheerful when dealing with irate customers. In addition, having a distinct layout will keep certain employees from getting bored during sluggish periods.

Jenelyn
Customer Service representative en Filipinas
Servicios para el consumidor, 10.000+ empleados

Jen Review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Its very convenient and friendly user for using a human connection to the customer

As a customer service it easy to use a gladly to using communications for the customer

Puntos en contra:

You can use a knowledge base or "mini book" of the gladly so you can copy the right resolution instead to typing to it

Taylor
CXA en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados

Review

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: 6 out of 10

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

Puntos en contra:

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Floranch
CSR en Filipinas
Servicios para el consumidor, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Eye-catching and simple to use tool

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I find the tool to be extremely helpful in comparison to our previous one, and my experience so far has been satisfying and productive. I've been able to meet my quota and exceed our goal since we began using gladly. This is a highly recommended tool, especially if you are serving consumers through a different channels.

I like how simple and easy to use this tool is; the integration of all channels, whether phone, SMS, chat, or email, is a plus point; we can attend to the customer's concern right away by simply reading the previous concern without having to go anywhere or click another tab, as long as the email address was added to the tool. Furthermore, my favorite color is green, which is one of the many reasons why I love gladly; the icons and design are eye-catching and simple to read.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I've noticed is that you can only open one tab at a time; if you open another, it will crash. Additionally, if you open two tabs of this tool, the call will automatically be dropped after ringing twice. Another thing is that you can't add a picture to the task bar, which should be helpful for us since we use it frequently because we assign some tickets to different departments.

Benny
Director of Customer Experience en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Would not use any other Platform

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Puntos en contra:

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

Kenjie
Warehouse Coordinator - T3 en Filipinas
Productos cosméticos, 501-1.000 empleados

Very useful and convenient

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

Puntos en contra:

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Giamae
Billing and Fraud Prevention Team Lead en Filipinas
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados

The Most User-Friendly Tool

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far after our transition from the previous tool,

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

Puntos en contra:

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

Heather
Customer Service Representative en Filipinas
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Gladly - the most innovative software.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Improving customer experience, easy navigation, and excellent in keeping customers conversation.

Easy to use when finding the reach out or conversation history. Outbound option are in place and is easy to access/use.

Puntos en contra:

Gladly suddenly refreshes and you lose what you are typing in or want to save.

diana elizabeth
call center agent en México
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!! My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

Puntos en contra:

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

April Jae
Customer Service representative en Filipinas
Productos cosméticos, 201-500 empleados

Why we recommend Gladly

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, this tool helped in our daily Customer Experience, especially in how we are able to manage our daily tasks, in providing a fast response.

Our transition to Gladly was seamless and it provided a very satisfactory feature where we are able to interface with our members in a very seamless manner. super user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

None that I can think of as so far the tool have been excellent in all ways and form.

Aicel
Customer Experience Team Lead en República Dominicana
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1.000 empleados

Love Gladly!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Conversations flow smoothly and it's very easy to use. Great reporting features too!

Gladly is very to use and has taken our customer's experience to a whole new level. We're able to personalize interactions a lot more!

Puntos en contra:

They were missing some integrations that are important to use, but are very open for feedback and are slowly working towards them.

Kat
Customer Relations Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Gladly is a game changer for CX teams

Comentarios: One word - TERRIFIC

The pricing works for our small team, it was easy to launch, support is responsive and helpful. We also love the reporting features and customer-centric view, especially in these days when customers have many options on how to contact us. Whether it's a phone call, text or chat, it's all visible in one customer view.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have the ability to edit the Topic on a closed conversation.

Jia Fretz
csr en Filipinas
Externalización/deslocalización, 201-500 empleados

Gladly Feedback

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am using gladly to communicate with the people who need help with solving their issues with the service that our company offers and so far, it is very helpful and makes our job easier.

What I like the most about Gladly is that we can back-read the previous conversation without any hassle. Gladly is user-friendly.

Puntos en contra:

I have been using Gladly for almost a year now and so far, Gladly is very easy to use.

Rhysha May
Quality Sortation Associate en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

So Glad I was trained on Gladly!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Gladly makes it easier for us to analyze data and manage our numbers with all the readily available reports that we can even customize according to our needs and focus.

Gladly plays a very vital part of our daily operations on chat, email and phone. We are able to communicate with our customers thru Gladly and this is crucial because Our customers are the lifeblood of our business.

Puntos en contra:

Since it is mainly dependent on internet connection when you are working at home and you don't have good and reliable service - you experience lagging and freezing which affects productivity.

Rebecca
lead en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados

Gladly thoughts

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I like gladly because Its easy to connect with our customers. All the information is in one place

I like that all the information is in once place. Makes my job way easier!

Puntos en contra:

You can't unmerge a customer once accidentally linked or merged

Diana
Senior CSR en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados

Gladly is the BEST CRM

5,0 hace 2 años

Streamlined multi-channel communication and recordkeeping, allowing our team to work efficiently and keep our promises to members.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice if pinning items worked chronologically instead of in the order pinned, that is legitimately the only flaw I can find.

Berlin
Tools & Systems Coordinator en Filipinas
Productos cosméticos, 201-500 empleados

Gladly Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far, the experience is good. Gladly support is always there to assist!

I like the single-thread feature. It makes checking member contact history easier. I also like how gladly is set up, it's very user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

No Chat transcript - Hopefully they add that feature in the future. No mobile app. If gladly can have a mobile app, it's easier to monitor the queue while your away from your computer.

Traci
OPA en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Traci's review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I think it is easy to use and very dependable.

It's easy to use and to make phone call with. I also like that you can create templates for emails.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any complaints, maybe more search options to make it easier to find customers.

Jillian
Customer Experience Advisor en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Jillian Gladly review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall Gladly has been great. Everything in one place is so convenient

Easy to use, intuitive, everything we need is in one place

Puntos en contra:

Some issues with the phone feature glitching and not being able to answer calls

Valentina
Call Center en EE. UU.
Muebles, 201-500 empleados

Gladly

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is an amazing program to use for call centers

What I like the most about the software is the quality of the calls

Puntos en contra:

What I like least about this software is when the customer's information is mixed up

Alina
customer service en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados

great software!

5,0 hace 2 años

Mostly easy to use for emails, chats, and calls. some areas could have improvement

Puntos en contra:

adding in a customer profile or going on breaks could be easier.

Ortal
Customer service en Israel
Bienes de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados

Gladly is amazing

Comentarios: positive experience overall

This software is very efficient. I would recommend it to others.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing negative that I can say about this software.

Sherlley
Costumer Service representative en Panamá
Servicios para el consumidor, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Gladly, I am so glad to have this tool for my daily job.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: overall is pretty good because I am able to handle all my customer interactions in one place, I just would like it can be better match customers, sometimes the same person have multiple profiles.

to have all my cs data in one place is more than great

Puntos en contra:

not be able to consolidate the same customer.

Jorge
Customer service en México
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

Gladly is really useful

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has been a really good experience

This product is really great as it is our main connection with our customers and helps us reach back to them too.

Puntos en contra:

There is only one thing I dislike about it and that is the ring tone when ever you get a phone call