Opiniones de ThermoGRID

4,4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,7 /5

Sobre ThermoGRID

Elimina al 100 % el uso de papel y alivia la carga administrativa de hacer entradas dobles. ThermoGRID cubrirá todos los aspectos de tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre ThermoGRID

Mostrando 62 opiniones

Kathleen J.
VP of Operations
2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/4/2018

"The best customer service support!"

Comentarios: A complete system to help grow my business!

Ventajas: The things I like the most about Thermogrid, besides support. The amount of information at my fingertips on every aspect of my business! 5++ stars on value!! I'm paying less and getting so much more than with my previous HVAC field-software. Complete customization to fit my business specific needs. Designed with everything in mind to grow your business. When they say a new feature is coming it actually does in a timely manner. The best customer service support! I can't stress this enough. When I need help or have a question, I know I'm going to receive the support I need quickly and thoroughly.

Desventajas: I'm a new to Thermogrid and there's a learning curve. So, right now that's what I like the least.

por DXV Technology el 13/4/2018

Kathleen,

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate the feedback and will enjoy providing you the support you need and deserve. If there is anything we can do to help you achieve your business goals, just let us know and we will do anything we can to help.

Thanks again for your review.

• Publicado el 11/4/2018
Colin M.
Service, Sales, Admin
  • Publicado el 4/10/2019

"Modern interface, easy to use."

Comentarios: Improved the sales experience for clients Makes it easier to choose between option. Makes orderimg and follow through after a sale quicker. Everyithing you need is build on the back end to simplify your operations.

Ventajas: Enables people to do theor jobs better, quicker and serve clients at a higher level.
The support is great, friendly and readily available. This is worth the try even if you are not looking.

Desventajas: There is a bit of set up at the begining but thech support makes that a breeze. It requires very little of your time. So not much of a con, really.

por DXV Technology el 9/10/2019

Colin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ThermoGRID. We are here for you when you need us and we will contacting you to evaluate the usage of ThermoGRID and its features.

• Publicado el 4/10/2019
Clint C.
  • Publicado el 5/8/2020

"Outstanding product!"

Comentarios: Overall the system works great for all that we do.

Ventajas: The system works great for all aspects of our business.

Desventajas: I personally would like to be able to pick a date from the dispatch screen to jump to instead of having to click the over or back button to go to a certain date. Not a big issue just something I would like.

por DXV Technology el 17/8/2020

Clint, thank you for takin g the time to post a review for us.

• Publicado el 5/8/2020
Michael J.
Service Manager
Servicios, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/10/2019

"Great software for any HVAC company."

Comentarios: We were able to go paperless and it allowed for a more streamlined system for service allowing photos and documents to be added to orders.

Ventajas: The customer service by far outweighs any trouble you could run into during setup. They make themselves available to you whenever you need them. The functionality is great for technicians and administration. It helps keep track of revenue, leads passed, and average tickets all from a single reports page.

Desventajas: Setup can be tedious but once you get it right, its well worth it.

por DXV Technology el 10/10/2019

Michael,
Thank you for your review positive review and a great client. If there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to ask.

• Publicado el 7/10/2019
Dan B.
  • Publicado el 7/12/2016

"Blows service titan away!"

Comentarios: We were on the titan software for three years. Very sloppy. Let's too much slip through the cracks. One year on ThermoGRID and we grew 60% just by being able to track numbers that were key to our business.

Ventajas: All the kpi it measures and the fact you don't lose track of anything.

por DXV Technology el 7/12/2016

Dan thank you for choosing ThermoGRID to manage your team and your clients. We are very excited for your success in your business and look forward to keeping it going.

Terri M.
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 20/2/2018

"We made an informed decision when choosing ThermoGrid, it had the most to offer and the best referral feedback!"

Comentarios: I would recommend ThermoGrid, it's easy to use, covers all aspects of the HVAC industry, strives to improve processes weekly with updates and truly care about your success!

Ventajas: Everything! The software has streamlined our processes which saves us time. The double entry before ThermoGrid was monotonous! We have found the customer service to be just as described from their customer referrals. Change is always hard for anyone, but the benefits outweigh the beginning learning curve. I know our team would not want to go back to our old processes!

Desventajas: We were not as organized as we had hoped to be at the launch of ThermoGrid. We had a bumpy road on our end with providing the proper information to get everything in place, but ThermoGrid's team persevered and got us through many obstacles with great, and reassuring customer service.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 20/2/2018
Ina R.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/7/2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!"

Comentarios: Great customer service, great software.....good tools, very helpful to our company!

Ventajas: The customer service we have received from Thermogrid has been very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very patient, knowledgeable, and very great to work with. Great company!

Desventajas: Thermogrid does require a lot of time to fully learn the tools and is not easy to self-teach.

por DXV Technology el 29/7/2020

Ina, thank you for the positive review.We appreciate the comment on our customer service and will continue to strive to exceed your expectations.

• Publicado el 21/7/2020
Leisa I.
Accountant/Management
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"Leisa Irvin's TG Review"

Comentarios: I feel like I learn something new about this software program every day. It takes some time to really learn and get used to this program. But everytime we've needed help with something [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] another TG team member has been right there to help! I'd say this program is a huge benefit for running our Heating and Cooling company.

Ventajas: The functionality of the software is great. I can see a large company using this software but it's great for our small business too. Everything I need is right there in one place and I can easily search to find something too. My husband works in the field and I work behind the computer, it's great for keeping us both on the same page.

Desventajas: Inputting all of the data into spreadsheets is a very tedious task but costs significantly more to have TG do it for you.

por DXV Technology el 5/8/2020

Leisa, Thank you for the review! We will continue to be right here for you when you need us.

Charlene L.
Servicios, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2019

"Great Support Staff"

Comentarios: Overall, I am most impressed by the Support Staff. They are available and ready to help, and they offer up training whenever needed. I appreciate that even if I email in a question, they respond most often with a phone call to walk me through what I am trying to do.

Ventajas: The software is quite simple to learn and use. The support team at Thermogrid is fantastic. They are quick to reply to calls and emails; they provide detail and insight as well as offer training whenever needed.

Desventajas: There are a few functions that I wish they had though they are fairly specific to my businesses needs.

por DXV Technology el 2/12/2019

Thank you for the review!

We are glad to hear that it was easy for you to learn ThermoGRID and you're getting the support and training needed when you want it.

Let us know if you need anything anytime.

• Publicado el 30/11/2019
Serhij D.
General Manager
  • Publicado el 7/10/2018

"ThermoGRID advantages"

Comentarios: Overall, the software support has been great. Clear sales efficiencies, training material, and ongoing support.

Ventajas: TG offers a lot of benefits that creates streamlined consistency in dispatching and invoicing within the service schedule. Building a sales or service order is easy and clear for the technician and client.

Desventajas: I would like to see more inventory options in the future.

por DXV Technology el 23/4/2019

Serhij,

Thank you for the review and your feedback.

We look forward to serving you for years to come and will be glad to take recommendations for new features.

We will do anything we can to raise the bar and earn a 5 star review from you in the future.

Thank again.

• Publicado el 7/10/2018
Nathan S.
Operations Manager

"TG Review"

Comentarios: It has been a huge help for us for getting a better handle on the business. Things such as tracking numbers, KPI's, club memberships, and much more are so much more accurate and easier now with ThermoGrid!

Ventajas: The system is easy to use and covers all areas of your business.

Desventajas: There really ins't anything that we dislike about the product or their services. If/when we have an issue, they are great about resolving it right away!

por DXV Technology el 30/7/2020

Thank you Nathan for the positive review! We love working with your team and will continue to provide you with great service and a great platform.

Steve M.
  • Publicado el 7/12/2016

"Great Product! Has added over ONE MILLION $'s to my bottom line"

Comentarios: We were using Wintak trying to manage 5 service trucks, 2 Install trucks, and 2 salesmen.
It was a nightmare. Thermogrid manages all that plus has a sales side that boosted revenue like crazy.

Ventajas: The way you navigate is easy and has relieved stress from my whole team.
The support has been amazing! Unlike any other company, we have used.
They really try and help and I always speak to the same person right here in the States.

Desventajas: We had one small hick-up (mostly our fault) They could not move fast enough to Help us.
Truly a caring bunch of folks.
NO cons for me

por DXV Technology el 7/12/2016

Thank you Steve, I am glad you are happy with your product and services. We are here for you when you need us, thanks again for the kind words.

Tim T.
Inventory warehouse.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/7/2020

"HVAC paperless."

Comentarios: Like it for being able to have history available of calls, from the past.

Ventajas: Takes awhile to find out all the benefits it has to offer.

Desventajas: Switching back and forth to complete processes. Remembering to hit save on some pages and not others.

por DXV Technology el 29/7/2020

Tim, thank you for the positive review!

Just so you know we only have one area in TG you have to click save and it is the checklist for custom job docs. The reason for this is because if we saved between each click on the checklist it would slow it down on how quickly you could fill out the checklist.

All the other data will save automatically without clicking a save button.

You are correct there are many benefits in TG and you are all doing a great job of getting them implemented.

• Publicado el 28/7/2020
Don F.
  • Publicado el 18/10/2019

"Soft ware help desk"

Comentarios: We have been using it for a few yrs now and find it works very good as it is quite specific to our industry

Ventajas: More options especially saving photos to add to invoices

Desventajas: Initial set up and linking with Quick books

por DXV Technology el 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well as the rest of the world. If we can do anything to help you please let us know.

• Publicado el 18/10/2019
Matthew H.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

"Thermogrid"

Comentarios: we have the ability to load calculations on the program, do monthly subscription for club agreements, one flat rate for all credit cards including American Express. Most of all you can buy the software out-wright without having to pay a monthly fee.

Ventajas: The ability to collect payment from the invoice online,

Desventajas: changing of screens to close out work orders. and there are a little slow to update software.

por DXV Technology el 20/8/2020

Matthew, thank you for your review we appreciate your feedback.

VP Engineering Applied IoT
  • Publicado el 12/9/2018

"Im sure it works well for the guy that designed it"

Comentarios: I left this tool after 10 months. It lacked meaningful training (I dont call "watch the video" training or support). A users manual came out just as I was firing it. Lots of start up issues, some of which I'll guess are resolved now. It was simply too immature of a product to be useful in my environment.

Ventajas: It was relatively easy to port my business out of this tool. This tool came recommended by the franchise I belong too.

Desventajas: It was incomplete in capability and very difficult to adjust at the job site.

por DXV Technology el 24/12/2018

This is for the TemperaturePro franchise they had a contract with us that THEY do all training and support. Each new franchisee had to pay a large amount to sign up and we had to pay the franchise the $7,000 of it.

I would imagine that you believe there is a lack of features if you were not able to be trained properly by the franchise. The price book is 100% customizable and our system can do full AHRI matchup system estimates and take payment in less than 45 seconds.

All franchisees that singed up with TemperaturePro didn¿t know HVAC. It made it hard for them to use an HVAC specific software not knowing the operations of an HVAC business as well as not getting that support from the franchise.

We are no longer in an agreement with this franchise because it did not hold up its end of the agreement. Many franchisees have gone out of business due to the lack of support and training from the franchise.

• Publicado el 12/9/2018
Jeffrey J.
Vice President
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/9/2019

"Thermogrid Software"

Ventajas: Very user friendly. Many how to videos to better understand functions of the software. Credit card, banking and quickbooks integration works very well and eliminates a lot of data double entry. Flat rate pricing feature is a plus and is fully customizable to our company needs. Customer service is always there to resolve or answer any questions.

Desventajas: There is nothing least I like about the software. I reviewed other software products and found Thermogrid to offer the functionality and versatility we were looking for.

por DXV Technology el 13/9/2019

Jeff, Thank you for the positive feedback! If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know.

• Publicado el 12/9/2019
Adam S.
Technician
  • Publicado el 17/9/2019

"Excellent"

Comentarios: The program makes it very easy to give clients multiple options when quoting a job without having to spend a lot of time putting together quotes. I can easily attach inspection forms,pictures, and manage my inventory. When we had issues with our catalog they sat down with us and worked through it to ensure we don't have any problems in the field. I highly reccomend thermogrid to anyone who needs and wants and single program to run their day to day operations. It makes my job in the field much easier and helps me stay organized.

Ventajas: Eliminates our need for other programs. Everything we need from inspection forms to quotes to a finished ticket.

Desventajas: It does take a little work to learn how to use the system.

por DXV Technology el 18/9/2019

Adam thank you for the review we really appreciate it.

I know there is a lot to the system to learn but we will be right here to help you. As you know once you use a new feature it become like riding a bike pretty soon.

We will be in contact with your team soon to run through all the new features coming out and schedule training.

• Publicado el 17/9/2019
Lance S.
Partner
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

"Service & Proformance"

Comentarios: Great support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was tremendous help in setting our pricing to fit our system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great spending time with me setting up the company and making sure I understand the reports. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always so friendly and helpful and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful with customer communications. Again, very good support.

Ventajas: The amount of support and response time is second to none. Also very impressed with the customization I have to fit our companies terminology and flow. Implementation went very smooth and we had support the entire time.

Desventajas: Very layered and takes some time to adjust. The price book not having pricing levels is a bit frustrating but recoverable.

por DXV Technology el 5/8/2020

Thank you for the review Lance.

Travis will be reaching out to help you with level pricing.

Aaron J.
Service Manager
  • Publicado el 19/7/2018

"Smooth transition"

Ventajas: The number one thing that set this software apart from the rest is the customer support . Not only is they freaky smart, but they are very efficient and responsive. She knows business. I can't say enough about them. The software itself is perfect for us. I love the fact that it's simple enough for our staff to use, but yet has has the capability to do complex tasks and pricing. We are slowly implementing all of the features, and haven't touched the tip of the iceberg. I love how we aren't limited by it being too complex, or too simple. I am not extremely competent with excel, but with Customer support on my side, I feel like an excel Guru. Setting up pricing is now a breeze. I can update the price book in less than a few hours. Invoicing customers on site electronically is very simple, with a very professional look. Hours are saved with creating estimates. Customer support will teach you how to auto tag whatever you want to a system. If I quote a new HVAC system, I set it up to include any and all possible parts/scenarios to the bid, and I simply remove whatever I don't need to stay competitive. Technicians can quote a system in literally seconds.

Desventajas: I wish it came with 5-6 Customer support. I would even put a few of her in service trucks. I've tried to think of anything I don't like. I really can't. I think it's great software.

por DXV Technology el 20/7/2018

Aaron,
Thank you for your review as I am sure this will help future clients see that we care and will help them achieve their goals.

Ask Heather about the free business and operations evaluation if you both haven't discussed this already.

We are looking forward to serving you for many years to come, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

• Publicado el 19/7/2018
Elizabeth C.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"Excellent Program with Superior Customer Service!!"

Comentarios: Our overall experience with ThermoGRID has been exceptional. The high level of customer service provided by ThermoGRID outshines all others. Representatives are always available and answer our questions very quickly and accurately no matter what. Unlike some organizations, we have been able to get to know the ThermoGRID team which provides us with a level of security by allowing us to talk with the same team members each time we reach out. Forget any little things the software might lack as they are constantly updating and improving based on their client feedback.

Ventajas: What we like most about this program is the customization options for the end user. We are able to adapt color schemes within the scheduling calendar that helps highlight certain jobs/tasks at a quick glance along with creating our own categories for job types, customer acquisition recording, and much more. Additionally we have several custom documents that we have added to the program that we are able to attach to every applicable invoice and email directly to the customer. This program also has a simple yet effective integration with QuickBooks that helps us view customer balances directly at their profile page vs having to flip back to another program just to view credits/outstanding payments.

Desventajas: Integrating this software with our current business processes was very simple, but there may be room for improvement for client communication options along with a simplified remote payment system. We would also like to see credit card processing integration that allows for the swiping of a card or inserting a chip largely for client peace of mind.

por DXV Technology el 5/8/2020

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for this review!

We appreciate your feedback and will do anything we can to make the improvements that will benefit your company even more.

Emily P.

"Alex G."

Comentarios: It is a great software, wish it was an app too.

Ventajas: It is very organized and easy to use. User friendly. Able to keep track of several employees store a ton of date, easy to locate information.

Desventajas: That it is internet based instead of being an app by itself. It tends to lag more since it is used in a browser.

por DXV Technology el 28/8/2020

Thank you for the review! The mobile app is set to be public for invoicing in 2 weeks. This will resolve issues with no internet, or spotty.

Brad V.
  • Publicado el 21/12/2018

"Lacking features, functionality and support"

Comentarios: After several months, we migrated to another tool and have been relatively happy. We found the promises and capabilities made were not matched by the tool or company to the degree expected.

Ventajas: It was relate easy to port over to it. We were operating in just a few weeks.

Desventajas: We found the tool required doing everything in a certain t made business challenging. We needed to be able to quickly make modifications to quotes at the customer site based on what was discovered. This was difficult. We followed the recommendations and loaded a huge library or parts only to discover that made finding the ones most usd here difficult and error prone. Most frustrating was service and training. A response of “ watch a video” isn’t what anyone wants to hear.

por DXV Technology el 24/12/2018

We would be happy to show you everything our system can do.

• Publicado el 21/12/2018
Kristen B.
Partner
  • Publicado el 30/6/2020

"Awesome Contractor Software"

Comentarios: We are able to solve all of our job costing problems. Once everything is input into the system we are able to track where every penny goes. Right now that is a huge guess for our company.

Ventajas: My favorite part about this software is the amount of detail that we can see. This will be VERY important to our company as we grow. Also the awesome amount of support that we have from the people behind the scenes.

Desventajas: There is nothing really wrong with the software itself. The thing that we are struggling with the most is the amount of set up that comes with moving into this software. We picked the wrong time to switch with it being the middle of the busiest time of year...

por DXV Technology el 7/7/2020

Kristen, Thank you for the feedback and choosing to go with ThermoGRID. Our support team will definitely ensure you are guided in the direction to achieve the success you want for your business.

• Publicado el 30/6/2020
Roy W.
  • Publicado el 8/4/2020

"5 Star"

Comentarios: Could not be happier with the product and even more so with the support we have received from the entire ThermoGrid Team. Special props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for always being there to answer our questions with a positive attitude.

Ventajas: The ability to automate many of our daily tasks and customer touch points.

Desventajas: I really wish we had found Thermogrid sooner

por DXV Technology el 15/4/2020

Thank you Roy and Michelle for the positive feedback. It is our privilege to serve you and we will continue to be here to support you.

• Publicado el 8/4/2020