15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Salsa CRM

Salsa unifica la administración de las relaciones con las partes constituyentes y la participación de partidarios online en una plataforma potente y fácil de usar para las organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro.

Descubre más sobre Salsa CRM

Copying previous emails makes it very easy to create new ones. Once you learn the functions, it is simple and straight forward to create emails.

Puntos en contra:

The trouble is, if a person doesn't buy access to Salsa CRM, there really is ZERO CRM. For example, one can generate a group email, of sorts, from directly in Salsa Engage.

Valoraciones de Salsa CRM

4,0
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Salsa CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 236 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Salsa CRM?

Filtrar opiniones (236)

Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

CRM completo para ONG

4,0 el año pasado

Que tiene una finalidad muy concreta y está muy enfocado a eso

Puntos en contra:

Nada a destacar ya que es para unos fines concretos

Artes escénicas, 11-50 empleados

Essential Operating Tool

5,0 hace 7 años

Salsa CRM has been essential in making sure that our organization has run smoothly since inception. The product allows us to grow into new features as we grow as an org.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting and corresponding can be tedious at times but improvements to both have been made over time.

Mario
IT Support and DB Admin en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good, but needs fine tuning

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I have enjoyed setting up and implementing Salsa. My biggest complaint (other than the alphebetical order issue) is that the person inputting the data should have more of an understanding as to the inner working and fields available in Salsa. There are many fields that I have (and still am) currently modifying/getting rid of because the fields already existed in the system so I am moving the data. All someoned needed to request was to use the existing field to upload against but I was never told or given the option. I can see the issue possibly being from me not seeing the fields but in my mind, you all are the experts and are helping implement the system the best way possible.

The options in the reporting system are great and I find it superior to most query/reporting tools.

Puntos en contra:

The fact that NOTHING is in alphabetical order. Why and how this has happened is ridiculous.

Leslie
Director of Development en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Data Migration Less Than Desirable

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: During conversion, you cannot actually speak with a person unless you have paid. You have to email ALL your questions.

It is way more user friendly that what we were using before = ETapestry but then, it's ETap so go figure.

Puntos en contra:

We are in process of conversion and here are my initial thoughts: 1) pay the extra money and have someone help you unless, you don't have that many constituents. 2) I was extremely disappointed. When migrating business or organizational contacts over, you will lose multiple contact names, period. They only let you migrate ONE name over which is contained in ONE text field box. This means if you ever want to do a mailing, there will be NO way to address a letter as Dear Ms FIRST NAME. This is so dumb. 3) You don't get to decide which accounts you want to split or keep intact. Once you send over your conversion template, any and all names that contain an "&" or "AND" get automatically split into two accounts. This includes organization contacts. So if you have a business IE: Brown & Smith Attorney at Law, you are SOL. 4) I could not figure out why they had Organziation TYPE and Individual TYPE on each account. In my experience, and account is either an ORG or an IND period but, here is the rub. YOU CANNOT add contact names to an existing ORG record. You have to create a seperate record and then link each IND to that ORG. So for multiple organizational contacts, they will be set up as INDIVIDUALS. The only way to sort out this mess, is to use the TYPE or ORG or IND. This is where you will list your indivuduals as say, BUSINESS CONTACT, CHURCH CONTACT, etc. This is a huge cluster &^#. Now I get why they don't let you sample the database before buying.

hace 4 años

Hi Leslie, Thank you for the feedback about our Standard Conversion process, our clients input means a lot to us. Salsa would love a chance to speak with you and review your concerns about your conversion. While we do have some standard practices that we use to make our conversions quick and affordable, we can certainly work with you to make the database work for your needs. We have training and consulting resources and would love a chance to speak with you to provide the best steps forward. Please email services@salsalabs.com and ask to speak with the Implementation Manager for more assistance. Additionally, there is no additional charge to speak with Salsa over the phone, so Salsa would love to learn where that expectation was set in the process so we can address that immediately.

Maria
Executive and Office Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados

Excellent Robust Software

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I can’t recommend Salsa enough. Let the capabilities speak for itself! The options for donor management are endless

Salsa has everything you need. So many options and capabilities. Unfortunately we moved from it and wish we wouldn’t have because the software is simply so good and includes everything you need

Puntos en contra:

The only problem is their event capabilities. They don’t have the best event software to handle all aspects of an event

Blake
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Overall, a useful product

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As my review title states: overall, a useful product, but it's definitely got room for macro design improvements.

There are unlimited capabilities with the software. Salsa CRM offers everything you could possibly desire in a CRM designed for a nonprofit. In fact, there's so much functionality, that after six months of having used the software, I still feel like I'm only 25% of the way there with fully knowing it inside and out. Constituent profiles are clean and easy-to-navigate, and they help unearth stats that can ultimately help you recapture lapsed donors and sustain their commitment to the org. Additionally, customer support is always there to help you navigate the software should you ever get lost.

Puntos en contra:

The training is not exactly exciting or something an audio-visual-hands-on combo type of learner with ADD is going to find very useful. I think it's unfortunate that the product vocabulary has to be all "startup-y." I'm still trying to understand the reporting systems. I've also been faced with buggy moments that typically require restarting the software which causes delays in getting work done.

hace 5 años

Blake - Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Salsa CRM has all of the features you need and is helping you unearth statistics that will hopefully help you grow! We have passed along your feedback on our training and start-up process to our on-boarding and client teams. We are always looking to improve and sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Amy
Director of Development & Marketing en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Difficult to use and quite disappointing

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I think our sales representative was very good at what he does. The software for Salsa Engage looks great outer-facing. However, the connection to the CRM is disappointing, and email deliverability is also hard. Regarding the CRM itself, it is not at all user friendly. Getting things set up and onboarded was lacking on behalf of Salsa. Customer support is always very friendly, but they simply point me to the same articles to go read over and over again. Which I have done. Many times. Yet, I still would appreciate some actual guidance/help.

I think the CRM has the potential to be robust. However, entering and mining the data is quite difficult.

Puntos en contra:

As someone who has been in marketing, fundraising, and tech for 15+ years, I am pretty tech savvy. And, this CRM is hard to use. Anything that should be easy isn't. Specifically, printing donor recognition letters/receipts is cumbersome. Running donor reports is cumbersome.

hace 4 años

Amy, We are sorry that the CRM to Engage integration is not meeting your expectations. We will have a member of our client services team reach out to you to talk through your options and help you to resolve issues that you are having. Please feel free to reach out to us directly as well. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Diane
Program Manager en EE. UU.

User friendly

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Better constituent tracking.

Puntos en contra:

It would save time if brand colors could be saved to a palette for fonts and background colors in emails so that it isn't necessary to type them in each time I create a new row or title. I have repeatedly found that the text adds a return prior to completely filling a line. I have removed formatting, and it doesn't change this problem.

Michele
Michele
EE. UU.

Easy to Use

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We are a local chapter of a national nonprofit organization, and manage roughly 50,000 records. I use it daily with little to no issues, enter and acknowledging donations and keeping details records of constituents. My favorite part is the ProPortal where you can get resources such as software upgrades and video tutorials.

Easy to use. Tons of online resources. Open to user input.

Puntos en contra:

Getting more complicated issues resolved can be a chore. But I think this is an example of growing pains. Hopefully more staff will cure this problem.

Crystal
Development and Communications Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

The Highlights of Salsa CRM

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I loved it, and my organization could benefit from it.

I love how its reports was the most accurate with numbers when compared to Card pointe Monthly statements.

Puntos en contra:

That the data is no longer available after 2 years.

Sara
Sara
EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Salsa has been a game changer for our small nonprofit!

4,0 hace 7 años

Reasonably priced, Salsa offers an affordable way to track, organize and engage our supporters. As an advocacy organization, we especially love the action alert, petition and letter to the editor options.

Puntos en contra:

One downside is that it's difficult to separate out event income from donation income. Most of the built in reports automatically add up both totals when querying.

Ellen
Fundraising Administrator en Canadá

Terrible response

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This has been a nightmare, time consuming work arounds.

The Engage portion is ok, email integration, but still doesn't push info into CRM, or CRM does not push to Engage.

Puntos en contra:

The CRM does not work for Canadian organisations with regard to receipting - big fail! It also doesn't automatically process direct debit donations, big fail! TERRIBLE response from support team. Reports are flawed, have holes, there are more workarounds to make sure that the right things are included and excluded.

hace 3 años

We are so sorry that your experience with Salsa has not been better. I know that members of our client success team have reached out to you to help you address your concerns. I hope that we have been able to resolve issues around the CRM and Engage integration and other items. Please reach back out to our support team or client success team any time.

Austin
Development Director en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, Trabajador autónomo

Take off is rough

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have only been a Salsa customer for just less than six weeks. The salsa representatives I have talked with during the transition have been nice. I'm sure Salsa will end up being a great move, I just wish they were a faster and more empathetic toward our timelines and internal pressures.

The sales pitch we got was exciting. Salsa has it all. I believe it will be the software that will help our little nonprofit get to the next level. I specifically liked the donor organization, peer-to-peer fundraising and their sophisticated automatic email options.

Puntos en contra:

Such a slow start. I was pretty quick and aggressive about getting Salsa all the info they needed but it took them longer then a month until we could even use the software (some of this was due to the holiday season I'm sure). Salsa touted about offering the first month for free, but I couldn't even use it that month. When I asked if we could get another month for free since I couldn't even use the software for the first five weeks (sometimes those little victories make all the difference when you are convincing the board to switch software) the declined. The transition process is unnerving, like maybe I'm taking a step backward.

hace 5 años

Hi, Thank you for the candid feedback on the conversion experience. We do make every attempt to move the process along quickly as we want our customers to find value in the system as soon as possible. We also know how critical our client's data is to them so we are careful and thorough about how the data is transferred so the end results meet our customers' expectations. If you'd like to discuss your data conversion experience in more detail please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you, Andrew Shoaff Director of Customer Success & Adoption ashoaff@salsalabs.com

Kemberlee
Director of Operations and Editorial Development en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Great for small organizations

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent customers service, resources, communication, and ease of use.

I love the dashboard features that give you a quick glance across the board, ease of targeting list members, and the new event functions. Running our events through Salsa has made a huge fundraising difference for us.

Puntos en contra:

I realize these are small things, but for our organization, would be tremendously helpful -- the ability to embed RSS feeds and videos into email would make this an ideal tool.

hace 3 años

Kemberlee, It's awesome that even with a smaller team, you are able to utilize all these features in Salsa. I hope we continue to be a great resource for your (hopefully in-person) events in the future! We also appreciate the feedback on embedded RSS feeds being a feature that your organization could benefit from.

Amanda
Director, Foundation Programs
Filantropía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic customer service for a beneficial product

4,0 hace 7 años

*Helpful and responsive customer service - Clay is wonderful! *Reporting provides fantastic and detailed snapshot

Puntos en contra:

*Need training to understand how to use product; Not extremely user-friendly initially *Rather dull display

hace 7 años

Amanda, thanks for your review and for being a longtime customer. Wanted to make you aware of Salsa Scholars, the interactive eLearning platform that contains instructor led training courses that has really shortened the learning curve for Salsa CRM and Salsa Engage users. Also, the new browser interface of Salsa CRM is much improved from the desktop interface you may have used in years past. More interface and dashboard improvements are in the works right now! If you haven't requested access to Salsa Scholars yet, you can do so by emailing educationdirector@salsalabs.com.

Amanda
President en EE. UU.

Keep looking

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: If you just need a simple tracking system, Salsa CRM is good, but very expensive for just that ability. For integrating peer to peer and other functionality, we found it clunky. There were other options that, if not cheaper, were at least vastly better at performing tasks.

The features are more robust than some of the other software we had used, so it seemed like a good move from our old software. My favorite feature is probably the ability to leave a prominent note about a contact.

Puntos en contra:

The conversion from our old software did not go smoothly and they were less than sympathetic about helping us, even though we paid for them to do the conversion. Ultimately, the software was not as robust as we understood that it would be, and the API interactions were sometimes problematic.

Vivian
Bookkeeper
, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Salsa support is not good

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I would not recommend this software.

I do not like much of anything about this software since Salsa took it over. They are non-communicative and support is not good.

Puntos en contra:

They keep updating the software but they tell the users nothing about what the update is. The user is forced to try and guess what is going on. Each update seems to make something about the software worse. Took 7 days to get a country code added. This took 2 hours when it was Tower Care. Spreadsheet views keep getting messed up. Says there is an error, then the spreadsheet opens and the software closes.

Cherrie
Executive Director en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

We are a very small new charity - I set up all registrations, peer-to-peer events, email blasts.

3,0 hace 7 años

The software is somewhat easy to use - after you play with it a while, you can usually figure it out.

Puntos en contra:

I have been told our platform looks cheap and almost to the point where people are unsure whether it's "legitimate". It does not have all the capabilities that Donor Pro's peer-to-peer software had so we are unhappy that it feels like we are getting less for our money this year. (e.g. participants were unable to track off-line donations)

hace 7 años

Cherrie - Thanks for writing a review. In our next release (rolling out end July 2017), you will see lots of changes in our peer to peer fundraising functionality. Major enhancements include pre-designed templates and a new UX for supporters for professional looking personal pages. We have added the ability to also track offline donations. We hope you'll provide us with direct feedback on our new releases. We do incorporate suggestions from our clients into our new release so please do let us know what you'd like to see.

Robin
Director of Development en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Salsa CRM is THE tool for success

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Salsa CRM has been one of the easiest transitions to a new tool that I've ever experienced. From the very beginning, we were supported and guided through preparing our data for the conversion, connected with staff to train us on how to make the most of the features. After we implemented the tool, the wide variety of support and training materials has made getting the answer to any question incredibly easy. Salsa CRM gives you all the functionality of an expensive system at an affordable rate. This is the third organization I've worked for using Salsa and the second that I've led the transition from a different system.

It is easy to use and intuitive. The ability to create processes for cultivation and other engagement activities is invaluable and makes managing a growing team of fundraisers far easier.

Puntos en contra:

Salsa CRM being a newer product that was based on the DonorPro platform, the manual wasn't immediately updated to reflect the online, cloud-based product.

Ellen
Executive Director en EE. UU.

I love Salsa

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Inputting data. Earmarking donations. Following metrics. Pulling reports. Sending out timely thank you notes. Sending out monthly newsletters. And I am probably using a small percent of Salsa's capabilities.

The ease at which you can store and retrieve data. I love the reports! I love the help desk - they will answer any question and stay with you until the issue is solved. I particularly enjoy working with the executive - he is very knowledgeable plus he recognizes my voice which is a nice personal touch.

Puntos en contra:

As a nonprofit animal shelter, I would love for some kind of discount. However, I believe Salsa is a worthwhile CRM for all our needs.

Lynn
Administrative Assistant
Organización cívica y social, 51-200 empleados

Admin/Development Assistant

4,0 hace 7 años

It is user-friendly. It is very intuitive which makes navigating easier. Most questions can be answered by using the online help, but if a phone call is necessary the staff is very accommodating.

Puntos en contra:

The overall type is very small. This might be something I'm doing or not doing but I often get different donation amounts depending on how I pull the data, I would like to be able to add fields to a set query. There may be a way and I just don't know about it.

Gabi
Development Specialist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Does just what you need it to do, without all of those unnecessary "bells and whistles" other have.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Ease of use. Web based and beta platforms.

I love that you can store queries and easily edit them to run a completely different report in just a few clicks. Queries are easy to create once you get the hang of it.

Puntos en contra:

I'm not too keen on the event module. It's just never been something that has worked for our organization. I know many others who love it, but it's just never really worked for us.

Christopher
Development Director en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

We moved from the giant database provider to Salsa DonorPro. overall we are glad we moved.

4,0 hace 7 años

I like the ease of use. I the learning curve was short so it is a plug and play program. I like copy address function. I like to screen layout.

Puntos en contra:

There are limits in the design I don't like. We have a lot of important data in forms and it is hard to use that info with donation data. Fix that. We did not get the kind of support I was expecting. We were contracted for a product that didn't exist. We needed P2P in August 2016 and that was a mess. It was hard to find someone honest about mistake as well. We are having a hard time with forms because we have a lot of people filling out forms and paying for others. This is an ongoing problem.

Theresa
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Somewhat satisfied but not meeting all expectations

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Ability to move from Excel to a true database.

Nothing in particular that you wouldn't expect from a standard CRM package. ability to add pictures.

Puntos en contra:

The letter/mail merging is too complicated. Even after speaking with your rep who showed me step-by-step. It's an arduous process and she agreed.

hace 7 años

Theresa - Thank you for your feedback. Please check out the enhancements in our web-based word processing in the release that will be in production by end of July. Our Director of Customer Support will reach out to talk with you directly about this.

Christopher
CEO en EE. UU.
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I liked it but I was not impressed.

5,0 hace 5 años

It's a good software for raising funds, and simple details of Non-Profit companies. I can say the software is relatively easy to learn and setup, I am definitely ok with it.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like how it is for the Non - Profit market, with no online pricing. You have to request pricing which means you will be talking to a salesman, not that it is bad. That is kinda good knowing they have people selling it who actually know about it, but again, Non - Profit that must talk to a salesman. Maybe it is just me, but in the end that is the only thing I did not like about it.