15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Spendesk

Spendesk es un software inteligente de gestión de gastos destinado a empresas, con una plataforma integral para optimizar los pagos, las aprobaciones y los informes.

Descubre más sobre Spendesk

Easy management of subscribtions. Virtual credit-cards for purchases.

Puntos en contra:

There's really little to dislike. It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

Valoraciones de Spendesk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Spendesk tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 215 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Spendesk?

Filtrar opiniones (215)

Cristina
Administración en España
Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

Recomdable

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Muy buena óptima y de gran ayuda

Rapidez fácil de manejar buen uso y buenas herramientas

Puntos en contra:

Quizás un tutorial de uso para personas inexpertas

Tom
Tom
Head of IT/Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Juegos de azar y casinos, 201-500 empleados

Expense control.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It enables you to track in real time the expenses incurred through multiple corporate cards that are required for many of our employees' day-to-day operations.
Excellent tool for ensuring that the internal budget is followed without deviation.

Allows you to create personalized physical and virtual cards in order to avoid borrowing cards and losing control over responsible spending. If you contact support before purchasing, it will provide you with a personalized demo. It appeals to me because it has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes tracking card usage simple.

Puntos en contra:

This platform has nothing that I dislike about it.

Jack
Systems Manager en RU
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Let down by slow customer service and some limited acceptance.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Spendesk helped us get on top of our paperwork and was a stepping stone to a more robust and complete system.

First introduction to this form of payment software and dramatically reduced the time we spent chasing receipts and reconciling payments.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service was slow to respond and often unhelpful. Some major vendors did not accept Spendesk cards as payment.

Gatuko
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

A Great Spend Management Solution For Business

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It comes with amazing travel management features It makes spend management and accounting easy It is helpful when it comes to payment processing

Puntos en contra:

It is all a business needs for spend management as well as accounting and no dislikes.

Sara
Operations Specialist en España
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Is useful, if youare only operating in Europe

3,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Basically, is a good tool and gets the main purpose. but when you need more specifications and needs, you need to find other more complete. Then, the report at the end of the month needed to be modified because the import process to Netsuite was very touhg and the final statement very complicated to accomodate to Netsuite.

The user experience was very correct. you could manage your tool very easy, and modify your accounting settings quickly.

Puntos en contra:

We were working with EUR and USD but we needed the GBP coverage. The multi currency was not very good covered, and we changed to other product. The reporting was not very good.

Christopher
Head of Finance en Alemania
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Sucess Story

5,0 hace 5 años

100% control over all teams and their spendings Easy to use via app or directly on the platform Streamlining of Cash-out Customization of fields for export incl. cost center logic

Missing export file with images for German accounting software Datev

hace 5 años

Thank you Christopher for your great review!

Jordi
CFO en España
Medios online, 201-500 empleados

Everything undercontrol

5,0 hace 5 años

Having credit card as main payment method for our online providers was a mess. Spendesk gave us absolut control about our expenses, reporting and more over... authmatization! Never more share credit card data to employees.

Puntos en contra:

Spendesk should have been live 5 ago to avoid past problems :)

hace 5 años

Thank you Jordi for your amazing review. We're glad to help you stay in control of your company spending!

Bethany
Bethany
CTO & Machine Learning Solutions Architect en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Significantly improves budget management.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Spendesk allows for real-time expense tracking and quicker approvals.
It is a platform that has enabled us to optimize line item and budget execution.
It aids in the management of travel expenses.

It allows you to automate processes and optimize your spending through an intuitive and simple interface. I like it because it allows me to better control the employees in my area and issue cards whenever they are required in the currency that they require.

Puntos en contra:

This platform has nothing that I dislike about it.

Demian
Demian
IT Director - Artificial Intelligence en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Monitoring and control of expenses.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: pendesk is a very effective expense control platform, which has allowed us to avoid budget disasters in our area and to keep a record of corporate card transactions that allows us to identify inappropriate expenses.

I like being able to track expenses in real time. It gives us the ability to issue virtual cards to make payments and receive reimbursements. It makes it easy to pay for subscriptions.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I dislike about Spendesk.

Freya
Commercial Manager en Francia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

So easy to submit payment requests & get virtual credit cards

5,0 hace 4 meses

The platform is super easy to navigate and use. It's intuitive to make a supplier payment request and track its status. Once I've paid, the system sends reminders to upload receipts. I like the fact you can drag + drop files into requests. We use virtual credit cards to for credit card purchases, too. The mobile app is super helpful for the same uses, too.

Puntos en contra:

If I want to submit an expense claim with several different receipts, I have to upload them one-by-one rather than drag + drop all into one request. The mobile app also does not support multi-receipt expense claims, they have to be individual requests.

S. Andrew
CSS en Francia
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Virtual card for emergencies

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: 199% satisfied definitely recommend it.

Use it mainly when I need to use a virtual card for an emergency for my customers great interface never has any trouble with it

Puntos en contra:

Not much to not like. It’s working the way it should

Sandro
CEO en Bélgica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Forest Admin uses Spendesk

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Forest is a Saas company. As any saas company we have a lot of online spending : IT, subscriptions (git, adobe, etc) or travel expenses to visit our customers.
We had only 1 credit card (mine) B.S (as Before Spendesk :p) which was used for every subscription leading to problems. I could not have a clear view on all my subscriptions ! I was also blocked because of spending monthly limit...
Using Spendesk helped me to control each and every one of my subscription + no monthly limit. I also use Spendesk for all my online spending and don't lose time at the end of the month chasing for invoices (something which is time-consuming and that I hate on a personal level).

issue 1 card per subscription with budgets autonomy given to the other guys in my teams -> they can do the purchases themselves and I can use the customized approval flow to delegate the validation

Puntos en contra:

I am the one not putting my invoices on the platform now and my accountant knows exactly that this is not on one of my employees' side

hace 8 años

Thanks for your feedbacks Sandro ! Glad to see that Spendesk helps you at Forest :)

Anne Caroline
Head of Finance en Francia
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great tool to save time and increase expense monitoring!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great tool to monitor credit card expenses, collect receipts and facilitate accounting booking!!
Users and accounting team are found of this tool in our company since it has been implemented

Easy to implement Time credit Great monitoring

Puntos en contra:

Could be cheaper purple color ;-)

hace 5 años

Thank you for your kind review Anne-Caroline!

Fabien
CEO Myriad Connect en Francia
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Awesome to simplify expenses

5,0 hace 4 años

Super easy to create/use/approve virtual cards for online expenses

Puntos en contra:

It would be amazing if it could be combined with a forex solution, à la Revolut

hace 4 años

Thank you Fabien for your great review! We're glad to count Myriad Group as one of our customers and simplify your company expenses.

Thomas
Head of Finance en Alemania
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great help in everyday work

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Spendesk helps us keeping track of budgets and enables our employees to responsibly purchase what they need for their work - and that in a very efficient way.

Very easy to use, compact and clearly presented. Also, each member invited instantly gets the idea how to use it.

Puntos en contra:

I would prefer the option to produce virtual credit cards for entire teams w/o having to define the supplier. That way the teams would really be enabled to determine on how to spend e.g. their team budgets w/o having to apply for a card for every single purchase.

hace 5 años

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us this nice review!

Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados

Amazing software!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: With Spendesk we are able to speed up the organization process of our business trips.
Everything is way faster with Spendesk!

It's extremely easy to use, no time to waste. Spendesk can help a company to increase its effectiveness.

Puntos en contra:

Be able to do different payments with a temporary Virtual Credit Card.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your great review!

sanhita
sanhita
doctor en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

easy clean neat software

5,0 el año pasado

it has a very easy and simple user interface. With this software, we track all our expenses, bills, reimbursement, cash spends, dealer invoice, purchase order etc. The best thing is it can be assessed over the app/ through a phone

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes when we upload bills autofill doesn't work. But after a time one tends to get a hang of it as to what type of bill need to be manually filled .

Ioana
Marketing Communications Lead en Bélgica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

What an improvement

5,0 hace 3 años

user-friendly with the possibility of uploading receipts via the mobile app automated top up request process integration with slack for real-time notifications

Puntos en contra:

no improvement points to be made at this stage

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Managing marketing spend for different clients in a matter of seconds

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Finally a tool to manage marketing spends from one single place. Creating virtual cards is easy and fast. Attach them to the desired 3rd party tool and you can start tracking the spendings.

Before Spendesk all of our client's marketing spend was with our own corporate card. Making it hard to track and match each transaction to the according client. With Spendesk this is being done automatically so we can easily print the transaction history per client. All those costs can be calculated to the client so this is fault-prove.

Puntos en contra:

Spendesk doens't work with credit, so you have to be sure to add enough funds to the account. This isn't a big problem, but with lots of marketing spend this has to be done frequently.

Alena
office manager en Francia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Spendesk using review

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We pay almost each day with Spendesk our invoices, purchases etc. It is really easy to use, it provide a hight level of security for our purchases. Very reactive support team is always here to resolve, explain the issues and questions. Really very good experience of using Spendesk!

I like that it allows us to do secure purchases without fear to loose our money.

Puntos en contra:

It is user-friendly and easy to use.

hace 5 años

Thank you Alena for taking the time to make this great review!

Alexis
Head of Cluster en Bélgica
Organización de eventos, 501-1.000 empleados

Heroes Belgium Review

5,0 hace 5 años

The fact that a physical card becomes useless and that I can delegate payments and bookings to team members whilst keeping the control over the costs

Puntos en contra:

The few times the generated card doesn’t work

hace 5 años

Thank you for your nice review Alexis. Sorry to here that you are facing issues with your card generator. Your account manager will get back to you shortly!

Catherine
Office Manager en Francia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Drivy - Catherine La Branche-Chabo

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Use both online card and plastic card. Both are very useful to me. It allows me to stop using the usual Business MasterCard.

Super easy to use, save us a lot of time, hurray for the copy-paste option! Just really convenient to clic on a button when I've reached the limit of spending.

hace 5 años

Thank you Catherine for spending time on giving us this great review!

Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados

5 stars

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Expenses I do have while I´m traveling due to work.

User friendly and organization, all information in the same place.

Puntos en contra:

The software, none till now, the card to pay cant be used in some places. Overall, good experience.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your nice review!

Laure
Laure
Marketing and Communications en Francia
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Such an easy way to handle my expenses at work

5,0 hace 5 años

I love how quickly I understood the product. I didn't even need to be onboarded: everything felt very intuitive, very early on. Whenever I need to make a business expense, I don't even have to think about it twice, Spendesk makes it a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

There's really little to dislike! It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

hace 5 años

Thank you so much Laure for your great review !

Philip
Partnership Manager EU en Alemania
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

Excellent Product!

5,0 hace 5 años

I am using the software for all my travel expenses. I do not work in finance, so I do not have much insight on the usability for the company overall but as an individual, Spendesk makes it extremely easy to manage my expenses. The App helps to keep everything organised while on the road.

Puntos en contra:

I have no complaints about the software. Again, I do not manage the finances for the company but for me personally, there are no cons.

hace 5 años

Thank you so much Philip for your nice review. If you need any assistance while traveling, do not hesitate to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!