Opiniones de Gong.io

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Gong.io

Obtén una poderosa visibilidad de las conversaciones con tus clientes. Obtén más negocios, al mejorar las habilidades de ventas y obtener inteligencia del mercado.

Descubre más sobre Gong.io

Mostrando 484 opiniones

Kunal B.
Kunal B.
Co-founder & Design Lead
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Great tool, even for SMBs"

Comentarios: I feel like I'm part of the Gong community already 2 months into our journey. I'm learning a lot from their team and excited to be a customer.

Ventajas: The Gong.io team creates a great experience, from learning and buying, all the way to onboarding and and helping you be successful in using their product to hit your goals. Even as a small customer, I feel like I got white-glove service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (CS). Already in week 1, we're getting so many insights from our call recordings. As we figure out how to sell better to our six new buyer personas, Gong will be invaluable in figuring out our sales playbook.

Desventajas: The only con in buying is that we didn't have enough people to meet the minimum seats. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us work through this and still get enough value to justify the cost.

Jon W.
Jon W.
Senior Account Executive
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/8/2021

"Lots of greatness in this product"

Comentarios: Gong has really helped our sales team grow by getting our AEs on the same page and continuing to build them into stronger Sales People.

Ventajas: Gong offers a great recording system that you can do a whole lot more from. We have weekly reviews and the functionality makes it easy to get through in a quick time. The assessments also let us know how we're doing and from a manager to peer aspect review the calls.

Desventajas: Some time search functionality seems off and logging in has a slow lag to start. Other than that I can't really complain. Those 2 things are really nit-picking too.

• Publicado el 12/8/2021
Eirik S.
Product Manager
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/7/2021

"Gong is great for sales, but not the best for startups"

Comentarios: Gong leaves you alone to do your work after you sign up and they don't market too heavily post signup which is fantastic! We currently use Gong to do three things:
- Record user interviews from our product team
- Record introductory calls with prospective clients (we don't have any follow-up calls since our service is transactional)
- Facilitate coaching of our team since our service is coaching based on zoom

Ventajas: The major thing for our team is unlimited transcription and having a transcription quality that is good enough. Our team benchmarked the software against Google and AWS, and we found out that Gong uses their proprietary transcription software. And it looks like Gong's transcription software has been trained mainly on meeting recordings (zoom) and on telephone calls. We also love the video playback feature in Gong is enjoyable to use. They have features like highlighting works as the speaker talks, seeing each speaker's talk tracks below the player, speed control up to 2.5x for the playback, and a way to minimize the video view to the bottom right of the screen.

Desventajas: I hate the way gong displays upcoming calls. It's a pain to navigate, and there are no additional details on the upcoming calls. You would think Gong would show the meeting details, especially when you're working with your team and organization, but they don't! Another frustrating thing we found out after signing up was that all our historical recorded calls were not assigned a speaker. Gong does not allow you to assign speakers to calls that you upload to their system. It will automatically assign the speakers as "Phone caller #1" / #2 / #3, etc. All recorded calls before you start using Gong, and any call the Gong recorder does not join (happens a lot) will not be assigned to a team member.

• Publicado el 15/7/2021
Allison G.
Partner Success Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/8/2021

"Makes me more efficient in my day to day"

Ventajas: Call record, call grading, etc. Call recording is most helpful for me as I often am unable to take notes in real time, so I listen to my calls afterwards and can take the proper notes, document action items, follow ups, etc.

Desventajas: I really can't think of anything! I personally use Gong.io most commonly for call recordings

Steven M.
Product Manager
  • Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Great tool to discover valuable insights!"

Comentarios: It has been an excellent addition to our product management stack. Having the ability to connect with different systems for virtual calls it's really helpful. The UX of the product is great.

Ventajas: In our customer-centric approach listen to our customers it's religious. I really like the ability to quickly identify who is talking in the conversation, general areas and interact with my coworkers based on the findings for every call.

Desventajas: This is a great tool but kinda expensive compared with other similar tools. You should consider your budget first before making the decision. If you can afford it, it will pay the price.

• Publicado el 25/11/2019
Mili T.
Senior Account Executive
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Product-first, intuitive revenue intelligence software"

Comentarios: Excellent and customer first.

Ventajas: Ease of use, salesforce integration, great brand and strong product innovation.

Desventajas: Sometimes our dialing software doesn't get tracked in Gong from other applications. This is an integration piece.

Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/7/2019

"Captures everything!"

Ventajas: I love that Gong automatically records, transcribes and coaches each call. It is super intuitive and is great for self-review, peer review, and coaching. I love that it's super easy to share segments of calls for review, collaboration, and feedback. The mobile app is super user friendly and makes it easy to record in person meetings as well.

Desventajas: I don't like how it shows up as it's own "person" on Zoom calls.

• Publicado el 19/7/2019
Nate R.
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Gong is an amazing tool..."

Comentarios: My experience with Gong has been great! I highly recommend it.

Ventajas: I love being able to record my calls and review the audio or transcript to ensure I'm picking up all the important information on the calls

Desventajas: I haven't really found anything I don't like. There is a process to learn all of the functionality. I think the thing I like least is I don't yet know how to fully take advantage of all its' features.

Andrew M.
Customer Success Manager

"Easy and reliable"

Ventajas: This software is SUPER reliable. All of my meetings(and my colleagues') are automatically recorded and broken down to be really easy to engage with and speed through to important pieces of the meetings. It's also really easy to search for meetings with clients even if you weren't in attendance

Desventajas: I legitimately can't think of anything that bums me out. There is nothing about my Gong experience that has been disappointing or slowed down my daily workflow. I've been very pleasantly surprised with the experience after using a competitor at my last job

Brandon R.
Brandon R.
Ecommerce Consultant ¿ USA
  • Publicado el 17/8/2021

"Simple Tool to capture details of complex deals"

Comentarios: It was easy for our team to onboard and deploy. We use it daily and commonly share outcalls with internal members or external directly to customers. It has changed my workflow from taking notes to directly engaging and moving through my agenda.

Ventajas: We work with clients that have complex systems, requirements and require attention to the smallest of detail. The sales cycle is long and can involve many team members from both the client's company and our agency. I like how Gong helps keep the records organized, allows my extended team to add notes and comments to calls, and keeps transcriptions that we can refrence back to (searchable) to ensure we did not miss any details.

Desventajas: I wish it had more integrations with different CRM's, but Gong is not at fault, just a desire for utopia.

• Publicado el 17/8/2021
Joey B.
Joey B.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2019

"One of the most valuable investments our team has made"

Comentarios: Excellent. I would give up just about any other tool in our GTM-specific stack before I gave up Gong.

Ventajas: As an individual contributor, I can't think of another piece of software our team has brought on that is more valuable to me than Gong (excluding the table-stakes Salesforce or Slack type stuff). Gong is my insurance policy when my notes don't capture everything and I need to relisten to a call before the next stage meeting. Gong gives me insight into the quality of a conversation based on the metrics it provides (how long did I spend talking in comparison to the prospect? What does that say about the pitch, or this customer fit?) Gong is also invaluable to our new team members (across many teams, not just sales) who want to get exposed to customer and prospect conversations fast, and on-demand. The interface isn't the prettiest but is easy enough to navigate, and I love being able to speed up calls 1-2X speed in .25 increments. The call transcript search is handy when I want to find a specific thing I remember discussing on a call. I like that Gong provides industry benchmarks for the metrics it measures.

Desventajas: Having Gong has made me a little bit more of a careless notetaker, because I know Gong is my insurance policy. At times this has burned me if some Zoom difficulty means the call doesn't get properly recorded because the Gong bot didn't get invited. If there are better categorization methods for calls, our team isn't using them. But it may be helpful to be able to quickly designate calls by type (prospect vs current customer) and use case / vertical (eCommerce vs SaaS for example). Salesforce data is pulled into Gong so maybe there's a way we just aren't utilizing.

Mason B.
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Could Not Live Without Gong"

Comentarios: Nothing short of exceptional. Gong also has a strong presence on social mediums and continues to come across as a thought-leader.

Ventajas: As an Account Executive in the Software Space, I could not do my job as effectively without it. I use Gong's mobile and web-based solutions every day. Mobile App:
In order to stay on top of my funnel in a detailed fashion, I am referencing prior conversations with my customer base every day. Gong's mobile application is the best way for me to reference prior conversations or demos on-the-go. Whether I am commuting to/from work or rushing through the office with headphones in, Gong's mobile application is a reliable way to leverage SSO and access my customer conversations from wherever my work takes me. Truly a life saver.
Sharing Calls/Demos w/ Customers:
One of the easiest ways to hold my customers accountable and accelerate my deal velocity as a rep is the ability to share recordings with my customers. Without Gong, I am certain I would not have the deal velocity I have today nor the ability to multi-thread behind the scenes as easily as Gong allows me to today.

Desventajas: Some analytics/call coaching capabilities are not available in my mobile instance of Gong. I am not sure if this is something my company does not pay for, however, this would be a "nice to have" as a rep while on-the-go.

Julia A.
  • Publicado el 16/8/2021

"One of my favorite tools as a Sales Rep"

Comentarios: Awesome!

Ventajas: I was nervous when we first purchased this to have so much visibility, but it's been an amazing help for:
1) remembering what happened in a call whether that was yesterday or months ago
2) getting specific/contextual coaching feedback
3) seeing which deals need helps based on activity
4) flagging conversations by words that are said (especially when seeing how customers/prospects like new features or how other reps are selling those)
5) passing along feature requests or coaching notes to others on my team and in the business

Desventajas: It took us a bit longer than we anticipated to get fully ramped in a way where we were really leveraging it and able to do all of the above. No other major complaints, but worth noting I haven't tried any of the competitor solutions out there.

• Publicado el 16/8/2021
Rachel H.
Sales Enablement Manager
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2020

"Gong provides the visibility needed to up-level your organization"

Comentarios: Gong's customer support is phenomenal. The product is easy to use and you want to use it. It's been invaluable to getting each of the employees who touch an account on the same page.

Ventajas: It's easy to share calls internally and externally. If you set it up properly, you don't have to do anything for Gong to work. It just shows up in the background without any additional steps required from you. The reporting is robust and is presented in a way that makes it easy to know on what areas to coach your employees. The reporting, searching abilities, and transcripts make it easy to find best in class calls to add to the library so that the employees can learn from one another. It is especially helpful that you can highlight a "snippet" that is especially powerful or to reiterate the best next actions agreed to with the client. They can hear their agreement in their own words.

Desventajas: Some challenges are the way that our company uses Salesforce doesn't match the way that Gong set up their Gong to Salesforce integration. This restricts how accurate some of the forecasting is, due to multiple opportunities within one account. That's our biggest issue as well as challenges getting single sign-on connected. They are addressing both of these issues, but they have prevented us from getting the most out of Gong.

Natalie Y.
  • Publicado el 27/3/2019

"The Most Valuable Innovative Tool of the Decade"

Comentarios: I am a raving fan. I don't know if I've ever really been a raving fan of a tool, besides the company I work at (Copper CRM!). I love their UI, their marketing emails which are NOT annoying (how?!?!), and their friendly support team. But mostly- this incredible tool allows me to become a better salesperson. Faster.

Ventajas: So novel. Yes, other demo softwares allow you to get insights. But Gong takes it to a whole different level. The tips are a prime example of artificial intelligence of the future. I can see exactly what I need to improve immediately after a call- and I check after each one. I set realistic goals that I can actually measure based on recommended best practices that are outlined to me from research that Gong makes available to me- average amount of patience, interactivity, and more that's necessary for a successful sales call.

Desventajas: The only thing I would change is that I'd like to be able to search more words within demos I've completed. The search functionality is already incredible, as it can pinpoint certain filler words and I can search a variety of terms. If it could capture more, which it likely will as they progress, I'd be thrilled.

• Publicado el 27/3/2019
Brian R.
Head of Global Inside Sales

"It takes a Village"

Comentarios: It has been a game changer for our entire sales org, as we grow as a company, and especially while we work to align our Global messaging across disparate offices. The Tribal knowledge we can now share is critical to our growth in 2020.

Ventajas: It creates true accountability across our customer facing teams that we are all properly taking the handoff from one another and moving our narrative forward. It’s the ONLY tool that everyone in our sales org asks for others feedback.

Desventajas: I’d like to see alerts anytime a specific chosen phrase or word is used by my team so that I can move quicker to resolution and feedback.

Cassandra G.
Manager, Business Development
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

"Gong for biz dev"

Comentarios: I use gong to listen to recordings of sales calls to look for patterns, areas of improvement, and possible areas of training

Ventajas: I love the idea that I can get alerts for certain types of calls to review but have yet to do this. I also like that I can read a transcript alongside the recording for extra clarity.

Desventajas: I do have some difficulty setting up the filters to get alerts for certain calls. I also think the user experience could be a LOT simpler.

Jason R.
VP Sales
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"The only software I would pay for out of my own pocket if I needed to"

Comentarios: Call coaching
Call scoring
Call library
Keyword spotting for objection handling, comp intel, analyzing trends, etc

Ventajas: Ease of set up
Ease of use
Value
Customer service
Features & Functionality

Desventajas: If I am forced to put something down, I have had I think 3 or 4 different CSMs in the past year. That being said, we are not needy at all.

Sam R.
Competitive Intelligence Analyst
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Loaded with functionality - very easy to learn"

Comentarios: I've had a very positive experience. It's been a key data source for feeding the competitive intelligence process, and many other users have pulled great insights across a variety of topics from it.

Ventajas: It's very simple to learn at a basic level, which makes it easy to dive deeper into the functionality. Within a few minutes you can start to unlock insights about what kinds of topics are coming up in calls, how prospects are reacting to certain methods, etc. The interface for setting up automation is straightforward as well, and that gives you access to a host of use-cases for automatically extracting insights from your call data. It integrates pretty seamlessly with different CRM providers - including Salesforce and HubSpot. Using it to trigger workflows in tools like Zapier is a great feature.

Desventajas: While there's a lot you can do to analyze the data within the application - the manual data export feature isn't as great. If you just want to cut and filter a spreadsheet, it's a pretty cumbersome process. That being said, if you connect it to another tool for analyzing the data it's not a problem.

Myles J.
Business Development Representative
  • Publicado el 1/4/2019

"Gong's Awesome"

Comentarios: My experience has been great. I watch a recorded gong video everyday. It's great for educational training and being able to observe other peoples conversations, understanding where they're having an impact conversations.

Ventajas: Gong gives me easy insight into conversations that I'm having and where the conversation is having a big impact based on the topics being discussed. It show's me how much I'm speaking, how much the client is speaking and whether or not the time is allocated appropriately to have a selling opportunity move forward. It's a great platform to learn and educate yourself based on recorded meetings of my co-workers

Desventajas: There haven't been many cons, if any at all. It's been a great tool to be using and has provided great insight into our conversations with customers/prospects at our organization.

• Publicado el 1/4/2019
Lily D.
Director, Customer Success
  • Publicado el 29/7/2019

"Great for client facing teams!"

Comentarios: I would rate my overall experience with Gong.io a 10. It is solving the problem of reps being distracted on calls trying to talk to clients, fully listen, and also take detailed notes!

Ventajas: What I love most about Gong.io is that it transcribes your calls for you! I no longer have to worry about taking notes during my calls and being distracted as I know I can rely on Gong to record every single piece of information and transcribe it back to me via a script I can read through and pull from as if I took free handed notes. I also love that it captures how often you say a specific word (for example: my filler word is "so") to ensure that you can work on your presentation skills and realize how often you may say particular words that you should tweak in your talk track and/or overall call skills.

Desventajas: This isn't really a "con", but there are so many features that when I first started using it I felt overwhelmed. However, now that I use it every day, I feel really comfortable with the solution and it no longer feels like there is too much I should look at/do in terms of recapping my calls.

• Publicado el 29/7/2019
Joe L.
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2020

"A Must-Have for Sales Teams"

Comentarios: Me and my management are able to dive into calls, both early and deep into sales cycles, and see what I could be doing better, and what areas I am particularly strong in, to give me the most relevant training and support going forward. I started at my current company in the middle of their evaluation of Gong and immediately pushed management to get the tool for us because of how much it brought to my last sales organization.

Ventajas: I've now used Gong at two organizations and, as a sales professional, I get a ton of value from the transcriptions and keyword searches I can do on my calls. I often have hours of conversations, demos, and proof of concepts per client and Gong allows me to focus on the current moment not taking notes and highlighting the most important requirements.

Desventajas: The timeline style view of each sales/engagement cycle can be a bit confusing, but there is an easy way to skip to the list of all recorded calls per account in chronological order.

Kelly W.
Enterprise Accounts
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Sales or Customer Success/Support - Why haven't you purchased already?!"

Comentarios: We needed a way to review snippets of calls to hone our craft and get better at the simple things within calls. Before, we would record everything in Zoom and have to sit and listen to basically the entire call to figure out what was going on. Now, everything is uploaded, you can search (The voice analytics has come a LONG way) and tag those around you to get added insight and feedback. It's been incredible in helping new BDR's along the way.

Ventajas: It's VERY easy to navigate, use, administer, and help those around that need coaching. I appreciate the fact that I can tag people within the org easily and clip certain parts of the call for us to review in 1:1 sessions or as a team.

Desventajas: Clipping can be a little hard to figure out. When first launching Gong - I wish there was better functionality to bulk add previous calls from VoIP or other sources to specific folders instead of manually doing it one at a time.

Lisa W.
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2019

"Closing more deals with Gong"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been great. I have used other call recordings, but never found them intuitive or easy to use. Gong's platform makes me want to use it and learn more. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not using Gong. I can't say the same for other call recordings I used in the past.

Ventajas: I am new to my company and Gong has been a real game changer. I love listening to demos/calls on my commute to work from top performers. I also love that I can tag my manager in parts of my calls and have her give me feedback. Gong has helped me ramp up a lot quicker with the ability to search for all of our product offerings and listen specific parts of those calls where reps are pitching that product line. This has allowed me to resort to Gong for a lot of my sales related questions versus asking people on my team what they would say in certain situations.

Desventajas: There is nothing I don't love about the software, only a little minor technical issue. I wish I could easily move the date on calls I schedule in Gong without having to delete them and reschedule them.

Daniel R.
Onboarding Specialist
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Gong for your everyday needs"

Ventajas: I love how intuitive the software is on the back end. Their AI tech which records, analyses, and transcribes calls seems like magic. Gong makes it so easy to follow up with people and improve my calls Im not sure what I ever did without it

Desventajas: At times there are snags in usability. The problem with a software that can do as much as going is that it can be tough to organizer it all in a way that is super user friendly. Not a terrible problem to have, better than an easy to use UI that does nothing you want it to I guess!