Sobre Freshchat

Freshchat es un moderno software de mensajería dirigido a equipos de ventas y participación del cliente para hablar con clientes y clientes potenciales en múltiples canales.

Descubre más sobre Freshchat

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often.

Valoraciones de Freshchat

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Freshchat tiene una valoración global de 4,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 82 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Freshchat?

Filtrar opiniones (82)

CMO en España
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Más de 4 años usando Freshdesk

5,0 hace 5 meses

Una herramienta muy completa para el servicio de atención al cliente. Junto con el resto de Apps de Freshwork, se convierte en un sistema completo para la gestión diaria.

Puntos en contra:

Atención al cliente solo en inglés, y estaría bien ajustar los precios al usar varias apps de Freshworks.

Chetan
Chetan
Director en India
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

Puntos en contra:

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

Alternativas consideradas: LiveAgent, Crisp y LiveChat

Razones para cambiar a Freshchat: It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Yann
Yann
Podcasting Consultant en Finlandia
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

Puntos en contra:

The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

Alternativas consideradas: BirdSeed

Razones para cambiar a Freshchat: Because I had used another tool by Freshworks in the past and because of Freshchat overall presentation (features, design, etc.)

Karan
Business Development Representative en India
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

User-friendly interface & pricing structure

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Easy to manage tool that optimizes customer interaction, an incredible tool to have for a lean team. Much better than their competitors with respect to user interface, pricing, and customer support!

We could set it up easily since we had a few Freshworks' products integrated. The pre-built templates setup for the chatbot help in answering most of the common queries, making human interference minimal.The dashboards are intuitive, helping us understand the functioning and areas of improvement. This helps us communicate with a potential prospect as and when they have a query.

Puntos en contra:

Although the existing integrations help, I would love to see some more features added that can help us increase collaboration with teams. The mobile experience is not as smooth as what their competitors offer.

Alternativas consideradas: Drift, Intercom y Zendesk Suite

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor en Canadá
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

Puntos en contra:

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

Sushant
Sushant
Co-Founder en India
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent tool to provide superior customer experience

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall, Freshchat is a great tool for the customer support team. It easily gets integrated with most of the tools. We have used the integration of Freshchat & Freshdesk to manage live chat and tickets.

We were using Freshchat for managing customer support queries for a delivery business. I liked the ability of Freshchat to manage agents at scale with very good visibility for managers with tracking and reporting. The dashboard has all the options for viewing agents' performance and quality over time. We also used Facebook and Whatsapp integration to put chats of all channels into one place. This helped in improving the productivity of our team.

Puntos en contra:

I liked all the features apart from chatbots. I found the chatbot very expensive considering the volume of our chats.

Seth
Seth
Camp Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

Puntos en contra:

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

Alternativas consideradas: HappyFox Chat, Olark y Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a Freshchat: I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Rameez
Content Developer en Sudáfrica
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for front end customer service

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I love Freshcaht! It's made customer engagement so much more pleasant for our company as our target audience are not exactly tech-savvy people. This simple and easy to use chatbot is simply a blessing .

I love the chat bot. This is being seen more and more on various websites with huge traffic and Freshchat does it so well. The fact that the bot interacts with you until such a point where it decides that it can no longer assist and only then pushes you through to a human. This is amazing because it allows you to customise so many outcomes.

Puntos en contra:

The bot is a bit laggy at times and irresponsive. This, however, is not a major issue as it resolves itself after about a minute. There are times when a comm will be sent via the bot but no response will come through for about a minute.

Alternativas consideradas: Meltwater

Razones para cambiar a Freshchat: We purchased licences for Freshdesk and naturally wanted to try out Freshchat as well.

Lecy
Reservations Specialist en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados

Didn't Stick with Freshdesk Messaging

3,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall I had a poor experience with Fresdesk Messaging. I would honestly not recommend it to others based on my short experience. Again, we only used it for a trial run but all of my team members were fine to move on to the next option.

I was excited at the prospect of using Freshdesk. My company was looking to re-instate live chat on our site and wanted an app with a smaller footprint.

Puntos en contra:

None of us could get the notifications to work. We had multiple people looking into it and it wouldn't work. It also felt overly complicated and not super user friendly. We tried a couple of bots during our trial period and they did not function how we indented.

Senior Product Manager en India
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A nice chat tool for your website, but could be better. Better when bought with the suite

4,0 hace 2 meses

A great range of integrations available for the third party applications. Full of features like creating workflow bot, triaging chats accordingly, reporting, labelling etc.

Puntos en contra:

Setup of logical functions isn't that easy and needs a lot of iterations and help. Not easy to setup. But then this is needed for advanced usage of the tool which not everyone would require.

Miguel
Owner en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

Fresh chat good chat

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Is good but change to Chatwoot because freschat is more expensive

Easy to deploy and integration to website.

Puntos en contra:

Need more integration directly to the chat example with messenger whatapp and other tool.

June
Founder en Malasia
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Freshchat support is BAD , UNRESPONSIVE,

Comentarios: 0 for support
good for software

Puntos en contra:

Being the Chatting / ticketing company, i have to say their support is really bad after being in touch with them for 6 days ( everyday 2 emails) my billing issue remain unresolved - they said i have not paid $0.23 , and even i paid for full subscription fees at $38, because there is a charging issue ( the payment gateway they use cannot charge anything lesser than $0.5) and i have been emailing them at least 10 emails to resolve this issue, they just keep on looping us to different department, and did not resolve this, and did not reply. and thus, they deactivate our accoutn just because it is $0.23 and their failture in replying my 10 emails in requesting this issue to be resolved. I am very very very disappointed with thte support system, i felt like there is no support at all, but a team of support who loves to pass ticket all over the organization without resolving a tiny problem for their clients. you will spend a lot of time with the support not because of the software not great but because they love to loop u differently to different departmetn without getitng a problem solved.

Marketing Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Inexpensive chat bot for website

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have been using is for more than 2 yesrs now and i like it as it's totally worth of it's price.

This is an inexpensive chatbot and has campaign feature which i use very often on my website

Puntos en contra:

It's not very customisable and does not have features like lead generation.

Alternativas consideradas: Intercom

Razones para cambiar a Freshchat: It's less expensive

Don
Don
Copywriter en Australia
Redacción y edición, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Freshchat is like a dashcam for your business

Comentarios: Love FreshChat.
I think it seriously is like having a portal into your users desktop and they are actively on my pages.
TOP TIP - dont set it up on homepage, set it up on inner pages of your site.

I love that it alerts me when someone wants to chat. They are on my site - have read my copy and want to engage with me before potentially leaving my site.

Puntos en contra:

I think some browsers do have features that block some users. Also...I am not 100% on this but i have had bots or other web crawlers write messages and engage with the chat features. Its not a huge hassle, just a bug sometimes.

Alternativas consideradas: Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a Freshchat: I wanted live chat not Q&A.

Shikhil
CEO en Francia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Puntos en contra:

Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

Jason
Jason
Systems Engineer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An excellent entry into live chat support

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Initially, I was looking for a live chat solution for one of our clients, but quickly realized the software could become useful for us as well. I explored several good options, including Tawk.to and Pure Chat, but found that overall, Fresh Chat offered the right combination of features and ease of use for our client, making it an obvious choice for us to support and recommend.

Fresh Chat is one of only a handful of free, robust tools for providing live customer support via your website with ease. Upfront, the ease of installation and configuration is fantastic. One needn't be an engineer to get this up and running quickly, as they provide all the tools needed. From plugins (WordPress in my case) to apps (Android and iOS both available), it's all easy to find, deploy, and use. In addition, there are numerous ways to integrate it with other systems, from Fresh Service, Fresh Desk, to third party integrations.

Puntos en contra:

Perhaps the only area I think they could improve is by adding additional third party integrations, but that's a minor quibble, as they already offer several. In all likelihood the selection will grow over time.

Farrah
Farrah
Continuous Improvement Specialist en Sudáfrica
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

FreshChat - really easy to implement

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeable

Easy to use. The setup was so simple and the integration onto the website is quick. The training is self explanatory as the interface is user friendly

Puntos en contra:

The only issue i have is cost. Most of the API integrations that are available needs to have a higher package plan which can get pricey

Contact Center Specialist en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 51-200 empleados

Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach.

The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Puntos en contra:

Notifications to the agents are not very loud, so they don't always hear it if on another chat tab. An improvement that is being worked on.

Shu
Shu
CEO en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Highlight disappointed. Customer service is almost non-existent. Too many technical difficulties.

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Highly disappointed.

It appears to have robust features and they attempt to offer cutting edge technologies.

Puntos en contra:

I am highly disappointed in the Freddy chatbot. It was supposed to their best chatbot but I was extremely disappointed with it. We set up everything in the test environment and we liked how it worked, so we signed up for a one year service. However, after going live, we found out the live mode doesn't work exactly the same way as the preview mode. We went over with them several times and they admitted some functions don't appear to work the same. Their tech support admitted almost all of the errors but they never get back to us. I also asked if I could cancel it but they told me no because I made a one year commitment. I signed up for the service based on how it functioned in the preview model and we didn't think in a million years it would function otherwise. I was also disappointed in lack of tech support. They have great support for FreshDesk but not for FreshChat. When I called the support number, I was told there is no phone support for FreshChat. I emailed and we were able to meet them online to go over the errors and they recognized them but they would just not get back to us. I can’t say I recommend it.

Alternativas consideradas: Drift

Razones para cambiar a Freshchat: Because we also use FreshDesk

Muneeba
Muneeba
Head Of Operations en Pakistán
Investigación
Fuente de la reseña

Bring customer servie level to the next level

4,0 hace 5 años

I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

Puntos en contra:

It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

Faiz
Technical Support Analyst en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good tool but needs some improvement

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall has been good but the notification issue is the big problem for me.

Quick and simple to use, looks elegant and very professional. The ability to upload images and files is excellent and can be integrated with the business site.

Puntos en contra:

My biggest gripe is that the notification is not up to standard. Unless your on one of the Fresh suite the popup does not appear when a new chat comes in. This means that unless you are regularly checking it makes the responses late and therefore not feel like a live chat. It would be good to have a pop out or desktop version so that if you are working on something else an icon will appear to notify you.

Sanchayeeta
Senior operations executive en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Decent software

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is a decent platform to be used for your support team.

You can use this software for your in house customer support team. The upgrade version has better features which I feel more convenient

Puntos en contra:

There were a few issues in the normal version which is resolved in the upgraded mode

Private Security en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Freshchat: Communicate via Online Chatbot to Provide Sales Information and Devices

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I’ve used Freshchat services as a loan consumer and subscription service. The ease of use in communicating about my financial inquiries, subscription to HP Instant Ink, have been easy to use.

My experiences with Freshchat has been through two companies, namely, HP and Klarna. The experiences with the chatbot service have been positive. The chat it is set up to answer FAQs and then if a consumers inquiry requires more detailed human communication, the chat bot redirects with ease to a human to chat through the service. The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

Puntos en contra:

My experiences with this software have been entirely positive. However, occasionally, the human sales associates aren’t knowledgeable, tired of answering questions, therefore rude and careless or have to ask another associate. If it is not programmed correctly it can be difficult or impossible to reach a human.

shahzeb
Marketing Operations en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable and easy to use.

Comentarios: Good.

It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

Puntos en contra:

The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

Lavanya
Customer Success Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for instant chat

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

Puntos en contra:

The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.