Valoraciones medias

4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,6 /5

Sobre 7Geese

Sistema de seguimiento de objetivos con reconocimiento de pares, discusiones de coaching y comentarios continuos.

Descubre más sobre 7Geese

Mostrando 132 opiniones

Andrew T.
Executive Director
  • Publicado el 27/4/2020

"Link Business Strategy with Individual Objectives, Measurement and Performance Reviews"

Comentarios: We wanted a system to easily allow us to execute our Business Strategy through the OKR mechanism and link these to our individual Performance Planning and Review for staff. 7Geese fits that bill.

Puntos a favor: 7Geese makes implementing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in your business fast and efficient. It compliments this with integration to Performance Reviews and other feedback mechanisms to create a holistically mechanism to integrate Business Objective setting with staff alignment and engagement. It's simple to use and the interface is fast.

Contras: OKRs are a great way to set goals and align staff. Initiatives, which are the strategic steps to get to the Objective, need to be understood and tracked. 7Geese does not have a mechanism for this yet. If it did, it would be almost perfect. It would also be great if the software had better 'at a point' reporting on OKRs, so that more traditional static monthly status reports could be generated.

• Publicado el 27/4/2020
Konrad K.
Managing Partner
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/4/2020

"Extremely robust goal and culture tool"

Puntos a favor: It's extremely robust in setting up objectives, connecting those to 1on1s with employees and then giving tools to keep track of them. They've also recently rolled out great tracking tools for career and succession planning.

Contras: The software can be a bit clunky to figure out and isn't the prettiest solution out there. We found those tradeoffs are more than worth it for a more robust solution.

Augustas A.
Senior Software Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/3/2021

"A necessary tool for employee performance management"

Puntos a favor: I love how custom the forms for both 360 feedback as well as surveys can be. There was never a time where I could not find a way to customize them to my needs.

Contras: This may be a problem with my own knowledge of OKRs, but some kind of guidance from 7Geese perspective of what they could look like, with certain reminders or assistance in tracking them could help use them to better effect.

Capra J.
Experience Design Manager
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 30/4/2020

"Looks better than it is"

Comentarios: This is an immature solution to a problem that could be solved well, if only the knobs were in a different place.

Puntos a favor: The best thing about 7 Geese is having all the OKRs for your organization in one place. However, since it is almost impossible to navigate without creating an elaborate coding system for the many many KRs that end up being created, you don't get to experience any of the benefits of having it all in one place.

Contras: What would be the benefits of having all the OKRs in one place? Well, theoretically, you could track overall achievement against goals, for instance, if there were a master dashboard for looking at the state of all projects, or any kind of default view that made sense instead of the gigantic and ridiculous goose. It's as if the 7Geese team went out of their way to make everything difficult to navigate. The latency is terrible, so every time you change view it takes a long time to load; it defaults to personal OKRs, even if you have none, you have to constantly type in teams you use the most, as you can only belong to one team, it's needlessly difficult to view all the check-ins you've done on a KR; they're all lumped together and paginated. There's just so much to it that makes no sense and actually impedes understanding what is going on. Lots of our teams have gone back to using spreadsheets. I miss my excel dashboard, which let me easily get a feel for which KRs needed attention at a single glance.

Julie P.
HR Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/3/2021

"Enables us to really drive continuous performance management"

Comentarios: Its really helping us be disciplined, drive continuous performance management and have clear roles and competencies for each of the team.

Puntos a favor: All performance management processes and discussions are held in one place, accurately, timely and allows for really rich discussion on OKR's and current workloads.

Contras: Reporting, its not simple. I often have to grab support to help pull the data I need, I'd love it to be simplified and easy for me to get the data I need.

Alexandra D.
HR Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/4/2020

"Improves transparency, consistency and, ultimately, culture!"

Comentarios: The ideal experience. They are responsive, receptive and engaging. They are always looking for ways to improve and engaging with me on new features to provide them feedback. Super happy their tool was the one we picked for our organization.

Puntos a favor: - Keeps our leaders on track to have consistent conversations that are well documented
- Asks for both parties to provide notes which is helpful to ensure we have a full capture of how a meeting went and what was discussed
- Reviews process is great for Annual Reviews - makes it so much easier
- Feedback function we use ALL THE TIME for surveys and anonymous feedback

Contras: There are some opportunities for improvement in a few functions, but 7Geese has been super responsive on my feedback and is actively working to continually improve their software

Austin R.
Business Owner
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/12/2020

"Amazing Software for Team Engagement and OKR's"

Comentarios: I've been using this software for a little while now and I have to say that if the software keeps going in the direction its going in I'll be using it for a really long time. It's so straight forward and easy to use that I've had little to no problems. The only time I've ever had a problem the support was able to fix it immediately and I've never had the issue again.

Puntos a favor: The ease of access, tracking, managing and creation of OKR's for not only me but for employees as well is amazing. With the amount of detail and performance options with software allows me to comfortably and efficiently process what is needed. And with the fantastic support team, i've always had the help and support i've needed.

Contras: There isn't really much for me to point out to be honest. I only major things that would be a nice feature is to be able to track and view progress by complete/incomplete or by %,$ etc.

• Publicado el 12/12/2020
Manon R.
Head of HR
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/4/2020

"Very good software, but there is more to learn"

Comentarios: Very good

Puntos a favor: The ease it is providing, as well as the support from their team to implement it on our organization

Contras: Still learning some features, I think I need more time to play with the software

Remi A.
People Engagement Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

"7geese Review"

Puntos a favor: 7geese is extremely easy to use so I was able to navigate and implement some features across the business on my own. The review and feedback features were especially useful for us in carrying out some of our internal projects. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our implementation coach, was also super helpful. We had regular 1:1s and he always helped me resolve any issues I encountered.

Contras: Nothing. Everything has been perfect so far.

Gavi J.
People & Systems Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2020

"Excited to continue to expand my 7Geese knowledge"

Comentarios: We've been looking for a way to systematize and organize our performance review process, incorporating OKRs and Professional Development. We've been cared for by our implementation specialist and I feel like I can contact him as we continue to implement.

Puntos a favor: The amount of detail is amazing! I see 7Geese doing great things for the performance management at our organization.

Contras: I haven't come across anything that I am frustrated by. It's a bit overwhelming as we begin to implement it across the team, but I know its going to create meaningful change org wide!

Anne K.
COO
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/4/2020

"Great tool for managing OKRs, 1/1's, team feedback"

Comentarios: Overall - great - use it daily and track a lot of my people related things in 7Geese.

Puntos a favor: 7Geese is a great solution for many things - particularly managing OKR's which is what was our driving motivation in moving from another provider to 7Geese. There are a few items which would make reporting easier, but for the most part, the OKR process is really easy and very dynamic and functional. I also manage my 1/1 agendas through 7Geese and this is generally a pretty straightforward way of having both manager and staff person easily keep track of items to be discussed and notes during the meeting. You can use a variety of pre-populated templates for feedback, or create your own. I use this function for a weekly update from my team. The main thing I wish for here is that it be able to be scheduled to go out with reminders when people haven't completed, but otherwise, this is also a great tool to get feedback and be able to respond within the platform. Reviews are a bit clunky, but this process has improved a lot in the last year. Since we like to do 360's, it can be hard as this functionality doesn't exist and you have to use a combination of review forms and/or feedback forms to complete. Support team responsiveness is great. Training videos are helpful. Overall, really love using 7Geese.

Contras: As noted above - reviews are clunky without an easy way to do 360's.

Natania M.
Director, People & Culture
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/4/2020

"Always feels like they are an extension of our team!"

Comentarios: The customer service and performance coaches have all been excellent and very supportive and available. We are local and in the same city as 7Geese HQ so they have come onsite for training. I always feel I can count on them for guidance with an overall feature implementation strategy or simply just offering small advice to enhance our program. They are very responsive and open to our feedback.

Puntos a favor: We are utilizing the OKRs and 1:1 features the most. Its been a great way to support our transparent culture through direct goal alignment and open communication. The tool integrates with slack and our team likes that functionality for easy OKR check-ins and recognitions. The global templates for 1:1's and Feedback are very helpful, especially for emerging people leaders. The tool has taught us a lot about how to level up our approach to ongoing performance and support our coaching culture.

Contras: One feature update we would love to see is in the 1:1s.
A smarter way to modify a template because they can’t change without having to cancel all upcoming 1:1’s and reschedule, which causes a flurry of email activity, etc.
To be able to dynamically add or remove questions from a template on an upcoming date.
Almost every week I’m rotating out questions, so the current template system gets in the way. I’ve settled on doing it manually.

Managing Director
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/4/2020

"Great Tool for OKRs and Coaching"

Comentarios: The overall experience has been positive. I would like to see our organization take better advantage of the roles and personal growth options to ensure there is clear career progression options for employees. The recognition piece is a great way to reinforce our core values and we put it up on screen in the employee break room for people to know those who've been recognized.

Puntos a favor: I like how easily we can create corporate OKRs and have employees create and align their OKRs to them. This helps ensure that everyone in the company knows what our focus is and whether their focus is in line with it. In addition, with the 1-on-1 feature, it is easy to check on progress of an employee's OKRs while meeting with them and give concrete feedback as well as easily check on previous discussion notes.

Contras: The reviews section can be a bit clunky. It is hard to navigate through the reviews sent (especially if you didn't understand the naming structure) and you cannot archive past reviews so we end up with a large list of review groups to sift through.

Alisha B.
Director of Strategy, People and Change
Administración educativa, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/4/2020

"Excellent for strategic alignment in a global context"

Comentarios: The team at 7Geese go above and beyond. If I have any ideas around initiatives I want to implement within our business from a People perspective, they are more than willing to share their ideas and expertise. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great partners that work collaboratively to support our business.

Puntos a favor: 7Geese is excellent for ensuring strategic alignment of our global objectives across QS. We have a large, global team and so it's important that we're all heading in the same direction as a business. The recognition feature is also excellent for giving kudos to a team member anywhere in the world. Particularly while we are all workng remotely, being able to say thanks is fantastic. The onboarding experience with 7Geese was fantastic - their team are absolute professionals and clearly passionate about what they do. They had plenty of simple training resources, and the team to support us in making sure our implementation was a success. After using the product for over a year, we were able to roll the technology out to our global organisation due to the success of our Business Unit in using the platform.

Contras: The product keeps getting better and better, and the 7Geese team take on board new ideas in their development roadmap. One thing I would like to see is the ability to have multiple managers for one person (as we work in a matrix structured organisation). Other than that, I think the platform is fantastic.

Jaybe A.
Design Director
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/5/2020

"Amazing all around team engagement platform"

Comentarios: Over the past 5 years, our company has used a number of team engagement / OKR management tools and 7geese was by far the best. It has a rich set of features, the UI is well designed, and it made an impact on our employee experience.

Puntos a favor: All the major feature of 7geese are valuable in organizing and managing company-wide engagement but by far the best feature was the recognition integration with Slack. We struggled to publicly recognize individual employees for there efforts on a regular basis. 7geese allowed for everyone to easily recognize individuals but it also forced that recognition to align with company values. The result was that we drastically increased recognition of individuals who may not normally get recognized resulting in increased engagement.

Contras: Building out OKRs across the entire organization and teams were challenging at times. The ability to nest OKRs and align them up and down the organization lead us to create too many OKRs. It was then challenged to use 7geese to dig through all these OKRs to understand how the company was progressing. 7geese is very powerful but I would encourage companies starting to use it to start out simple and build up vs implementing company-wide, department wide, and team level OKRs

Antony Q.
CXO
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/11/2020

"Great Software, even better support"

Comentarios: Getting set up has been really well supported and thought through and I think 7Geese is going to be part of scaling the business

Puntos a favor: They really helped on board the software and on board OKRs into our business. Easy to use, realy good reporting functions

Contras: You can't check into a single Key Result, only the overarching Objective. Some times you might have an update which relates to only 2 out of 4 key results and it is then not obvious which key result you are referring to in your update. We have taken to prefixing all the Key Results and then referencing the number in the update

Respuesta de proveedores

por 7Geese el 26/11/2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that your onboarding has been going great and you're already seeing value in using OKRs and are looking forward to incorporating development plans!

• Publicado el 24/11/2020
Amy C.
People Partner
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

"AU - UNiDAYS"

Comentarios: Fantastic. Our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. Very responsive and no question or request is too silly or too hard. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Puntos a favor: I love this product. I love that it makes performance management super transparent and is an easy to use from an admin but also user point of view. I like that the objectives align into each other (personal, departmental and then overall business objectives), this allows purpose to be shown for each objective. I would be keen to use the OKRs model eventually but our business is not currently in that place right now.

Contras: Honestly, I cannot think of anything that is frustrating with the system. Unlike other HR platforms we use, I can honestly say 7Geese has been super easy to use and maintain as an admin. Perhaps in the longer term this could be build out further to support onboarding , training and other key stages within an employee life cycle. Like a one-stop-shop.

Dave T.
CEO/founder
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/1/2019

"It is exactly what we wanted"

Comentarios: Nice people and terrific to work with. Truly 6 out of 5 stars.

Puntos a favor: When we went looking for a system to track our OKRs internally, we defined what we wanted, then went and looked. 7 Geese matched our requirements so closely that at first we dove in checking against it because nothing matches what you want that close. But it did match. And in use we've found that it's works smoothly and gives us what we want, without adding much more to it. It's one of the very few products I give a 10 to. And one of only three products that I have told them I'm willing to be a reference for them.

Contras: It doesn't handle well have OKRs for both the year (company OKRs) and quarterly (department & individual). You have to move back and forth for that case. There's also a couple more complex settings I wish they could do for Key Results, but it's probably for the best they don't - because if they do my 2 weird ones, they'll do 20 other weird ones, and then it's a mess.

Marta K.
Head of People and Culture
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"One of the best platform investments we've ever done"

Comentarios: Overall it's been an amazing journey for us - started with a great set-up, OKRs trainings, visits and consultation from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. 7geese truly made a big difference in how we run Mindvalley.

Puntos a favor: I like that it caters so many needs to better run performance of our company - OKRs, recognition, 1:1s and feedback. I like how lean and simple it is to use, and how much support I receive from our account manager. I've been recommending 7geese to many of my HR colleagues, as well as we've mentioned it in our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] book about managing culture :)

Contras: Better sync with BambooHR, e.g. departments don't sync properly with BambooHR. Better education and case studies about using company review cycles feature - we haven't utilised it properly yet.

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
Wieslaw S.
HR Business Partner
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2020

"OKRs, feedback and more"

Comentarios: 7geese helps us to make things done - from key company initiatives to individual development objectives.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use and enables full transparency of goalsetting - with a minimum effort, using the "alignment" view one has an overview of all the key organizational objectives, initiatives and the contribution of individuals. I like the idea of integrating development and performance features in one platform - that make it ideal tool for leader to plan and support the growth of his/ her team.

Contras: There is a space for improvement as far as reporting is concerned. That is a matter of time, having in mind the development of this software in the last 2 years.

• Publicado el 3/12/2020
John B.
Regional Sales Director
  • Publicado el 25/1/2019

"Awesome tool to track objectives"

Comentarios: I have used this tool for almost 2 years, and I support the continued use of 7Geese. I find it relatively simple, straight-forward and easy to use.

Puntos a favor: The 7Geese tool is very easy to use. With just a brief overview, it becomes a very easy and effective way to create and track objectives, and ensure organizational alignment on individual objectives. There is a lot of flexibility within the tool to identify the metrics associated with each objective, and then track performance to meeting the objective. It is an excellent tool to assist in periodic (such as quarterly or annual) performance reviews, and provides a record easily accessible to the employee. And not to be missed, it is an excellent tool to recognize individuals and co-workers for for exceptional or outstanding efforts and teamwork.

Contras: It can take a little effort/coordination to define organizational or department objectives, so without complete buy-in and participation from senior management it can lose some of the tools effectiveness.

Marvin S.
Director of Design
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/5/2020

"Good product with room to improve"

Puntos a favor: Objective setting and tracking is my favourite feature. The base of 1:1s are okay but still not there yet.

Contras: Overall I think the tool works good at your personal view, but it doesn't do a great job of properly consolidating and highlighting what's going around you. Maybe that's intentional, but for my personal use case, I'd love or more customization of what I see on my "dashboard" or even screens like objectives. For example, when team members in my department want to view our department objectives, even when they aren't directly attached, they would have to go deep into the product to view this, there's not way to keep it top of mind for them other than maybe subscribing to annoying emails. Correct me if I'm wrong and this actually exists!

Isabelle D.
VP of Market Engagement
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"Keep your team aligned while working remotely"

Comentarios: 7Geese has been a great contributor to the organization coming together while we had to start working online and remotely from home. Best of all, it has enabled us to continue to develop our core company value while doubling the size of the team. With 7Geese, we can easily recognize team members who align with our value and identify values that might need additional work and communication.

Puntos a favor: Two features that stand out:
- setting common objectives
- recognition

Contras: It can be overwhelming to configure the tool so that every team and function in your organization can use it. But once setup, it requires minimal time on a daily or weekly basis to maintain and bring value dynamically to the entire organization.

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Rudolf E.
Testing Director
  • Publicado el 4/12/2020

"Quick and easy to use"

Puntos a favor: * Good for keeping track of 1:1s, bi-annual reviews, and for asking 360 feedback. Templates make it super-easy to set up.
* The recognition feature is also straightforward and easy to use, thus utilized quite heavily in our company.
* Site itself has been reliable - no bigger / outstanding bugs which would block the usage.

Contras: * Missing a feature for properly booking a room for a scheduled 1:1 and adding Video call link there as well (e.g. integration with Zoom) - still need to maintain double-invites (one from 7G, one from Google Calendar). * With the recent design update, page content is now aligned on the left and not in the center anymore - hopefully would be reconsidered one day :)

• Publicado el 4/12/2020
Gerhard G.
President & CEO
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/5/2020

"Great platform and wonderful customer support"

Comentarios: Introduction of OKRs to the company.

Puntos a favor: Mostly, the webinars, videos and the wonderful customer support.

Contras: Nothing worthwhile mentioning. Perhaps the option to use it on a EUR server, but this is a company related request.

• Publicado el 6/5/2020