Filtrar por:

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Mediatool

Te ofrece información general de todas las actividades de marketing, planes de campaña y resúmenes anuales en un solo lugar.

Descubre más sobre Mediatool

Mostrando 6 opiniones

Jan B.
Head Of Content
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2018

"Looking to manage your strategic media planning anytime anywhere? Look no further, I’d say!"

Comentarios: Although Mediatool works great in terms of planning loads big chunks of advertising campaign media planning, it is even more powerful if you like to manage complex integrated marketing and communication campaigns that need a thoughtful and sophisticated interplay of form, time, and content of your activities. In that way it helps us a lot with our strategic change from a destination marketing organization to a content provider.

Puntos a favor: SaaS web-based easy to use intuitiv highly customizable central hub as powerful as to manage big corporations complex media planning. As if this wouldn’t be enough service, support and business development work with you on your solutions that fit your needs.

Contras: None. Really. Why? Because if a con pops up service, support and business development are eager to find a solution because this true innovation and business development.

• Publicado el 6/8/2018
Marketing Controller
Marketing y publicidad, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2020

"A new level of marketing investment control"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Mediatool is that it is easy to use and bring great transparency between departments and agencies so everyone knows status and what is going on when. And they have great customer support!!

Puntos a favor: I finally have got a great overview of all our media investments and saves a lot of time with automated reports for different people at different departments within our company. Today I can compare planned versus actual costs to easier allocate budgets better. The real-time campaign performance reports are very good to follow up on campaign targets to in time understand how the campaigns are doing.

Contras: Nothing really, but we want to connect to our internal finance system that we aim todo soon.

• Publicado el 1/7/2020
Media Director
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 27/8/2019

"Mediatool Review For Advertising Agency"

Puntos a favor: Love how this is a one-stop database for all our media campaigns, where you can access each individual campaign and slice the information however you like, as well as easily export to Excel or Powerpoint.

Contras: The onboarding process is somewhat lengthy as there are a lot of nuances into building your campaigns within the tool.

• Publicado el 27/8/2019
Josephine A.
General Manager, Marketing IR & PR
Automoción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2018

"mediatool for start-ups"

Comentarios: What we appreciate with Mediatool is that we can have 100% visibility of all of our costs related to our marketing efforts, both during set-up and for specific campaigns. We’re also preparing and adding categories such as Stockholm city so that we can easily draw comparisons from when we add new cities in the future. We really just started our campaigns but it’s already been a very helpful tool to work with on a daily basis!

Puntos a favor: I really appreciate that mediatool is in close relation with me as a user, they've helped me a lot to get started and I feel that I can always shoot an email or call someone if I have a request.

Contras: I would have prefered to have different media types for different campaign but it's a nice to have, not mandatory.

• Publicado el 14/11/2018
Alexandra H.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2019

"Media agency Project Manager"

Comentarios: Love it!

Puntos a favor: What I like the most is the overview and the ability to filter on whatever I want. That saves me a lot of time!

Contras: That whenever a plan is approved it can again get set into status as working, I understand that this feature has to be there, but it would be great if one could lock a campaign?

• Publicado el 25/2/2019
Sebastian W.
VP Marketing
Seguros, 13-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 22/4/2019

"One and only media management tool"

Comentarios: Overall great tool to organize media buying.

Puntos a favor: I've been looking for media buying tools for some time and then found Mediatool. It's a great software product, that allows to manage your media budget within your agency or a company. We used it for our startup and loved it, since it ensures that campaigns get approved and signed by management before being rolled out.

Contras: The integration with analytics products didn't seem to be too sophisticated. When tracking campaign events or ROI it seemed like the tool still needs someone manually adding most of the data sources instead of the data being pulled in via API.

• Publicado el 22/4/2019