15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre aNewSpring

Crea, selecciona y ofrece formación combinada que se adapte a cada individuo mediante esta plataforma de aprendizaje.

Descubre más sobre aNewSpring

A professional looking and modern tool that helps developers to built personal and attractive learning experiences.

Valoraciones de aNewSpring

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

aNewSpring tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 17 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado aNewSpring?

Filtrar opiniones (17)

Debbie
Debbie
Eigenaar en Países Bajos
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Flexible, user friendly for developers and end users, great support

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: aNewSpring gives our business the opportunity to be in full control of our blended learning programs. This makes us flexible in the market and makes it possible to develop new programs without putting in a big investment on forehand. Plus I personally really enjoy the spirit of the company. They really do love learning - just like I do!

It is very flexible and easy for me to use as a developer / trainer. With the support from their helpdesk I'm able to continue quick with using the software. My end users give me compliments for the look and feel of the program!

Puntos en contra:

Some features are complicated to use for the first time. Because I don't use all features often sometimes it takes extra time to re-learn them. But again, support is never far away. Plus the technical wonder people at aNewSpring are working on improving their software all the time and are very open for my suggestions on improvement.

Joost
Joost
Project Lead & Consultant en Países Bajos
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Probably the most awesome LMS ever

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Difficult to use the tool at first, but once you get the hang of it, there isn't a better tool out there.

Transparency and helpfulness. The employees are extremely friendly and will help you out with everything. The platform isn't very user-friendly, but the amount of content to help you out is terrific. Once you get the hang of the platform, it's extremely effective. And last but not least: the costs. I did a thorough competitor analysis and A New Spring is probably one of the cheapest tools out there. With all that in mind, A New Spring is an extremely valuable LMS and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Puntos en contra:

The user interface isn't very friendly. There's a lot that you can do, but it's hard to figure out all the possibilities. That's why I needed quite a couple of chats with the support team and quite a lot of time with the support wiki's.

Deborah
Deborah
E-learning specialist en Países Bajos
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Customer friendly software

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I work for almost 5 years with aNewSpring and can call myself a heavy user ;-).

When you start using aNewSpring it is very easy to create content and make templates. The software is very user friendly. You have a lot of options to make the content look attractive and there are a lot of integrations with other software as Google Docs, Office Viewer, YouTube/Vimeo. But more important, it is also an easy en friendly platform for our curstomers.

Puntos en contra:

Is is important to think thoroughly in advance about the structure of the content libraries. You cannot move content parts from one library to another.

Bastiaan
Bastiaan
CEO en Países Bajos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

aNewSpring is a NO-Brainer for educational businesses

4,0 hace 6 años

- In the digital transformation era which we are in is aNewSpring for educational business a no-brainer to adopt as learning platform. - Great team - Continious development of new features. - Entrepeneurship

Puntos en contra:

- The learning curve is quite steep, you'll have to invest in building up knowledge to make steps.

Rene Daniel
Rene Daniel
Zelfstandig trainer en coach en Países Bajos
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great learning platform with excellent customer service

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Work with aNewSpring for four years now. Because of their amazing and affordable platform I'm able to build the learning journeys that inspire my learners.

The platform has a lot of possibilities when it comes to learning interventions. It's easy to design a learning journey that looks great on every device and includes video, SCORM, hotspots or exercises to help learners to reach their goals. And if I need help, I can always reach out to their customer service who will help me to find the best solutions for me and my customers.

Puntos en contra:

It took some time to properly understand the structure of the platform. Fortunately, there are improvements made in the area of usability.

Jeanette
Facilitator / instructional designer en Sudáfrica
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Software that is affordable and easy to use

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall my experience with aNewSpring was positive. People were helpful and friendly.

This product is very easy to use, and we were able to integrate it easily within our excising learning processes. All of the futures are user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

Not that I can think about at this time.

Petra
CEO en Países Bajos
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Great tool with several functionalities to provide professional online trainings.

It's a professional tool to give online trainings, has great functionalities and provides several options to interact with the clients. I really like the option to start with a free demo for prospects.

Puntos en contra:

It's quite difficult to start building your training. I hired a experienced professional to do this.

Charlotte
Program manager (E)Learning en Países Bajos
Formación profesional y coaching, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Using a New Spring to build & provide B2B learning journeys.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Easy to use for me and my colleagues (administrators). Pay per user. Most of my customers immediately get how it works and where to find everything.

Nice look and feel, easy to adjust to your needs. Keeps updating and actively improving user options and functionality. Since our e-learning market is still developing, it is very convenient that you don't need to buy an expensive 'membership' but only pay for actual users.

Puntos en contra:

It takes some time to understand the structure of the content libraries and their relation to your learning programs. However, once clear, the system works very easy.

Frances
Frances
Ontwikkelaar blended/online trainingen en Países Bajos
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Extensive learning tool with many possibilities

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I am not only enthusiastic about the system, but also the very friendly and helpful staff deserves a big compliment!

The professional appearance and the comprehensive possibilities for me as a learning tool developer. I also like the fact that I can easily adjust the look and feel for every other customer.

Puntos en contra:

It really takes some time to get to know the structure and all the possibilities in the system, but that is the result of such an extensive tool. But as I am developing another different learning path for a new customer I already notice that it becomes much easier to find my way.

Juul
Juul
Communicatie adviseur en Países Bajos
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great, easy to use tool with a lot off possibilities

5,0 hace 6 años

They provide by all means very good customer service: screen prints or video if necessary. And the support is always straight away.

Puntos en contra:

Maybe the use of "goals" is a bit difficult.

Anna
Anna
Project lead e-learning en Países Bajos
Automatización industrial, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

User friendly software to independently publish courses

4,0 hace 6 años

I like how you can create nice courses easily and make it available to customers. We have been able to adjust the look&feel to match our companies look&feel. I really like the good support. They have an extensive knowledge center so I can find my own answers. If I cannot find an answer the ANS support team handles my question quick and with care.

Puntos en contra:

The catalogue functionality, the first thing our customer go to to register for a course, is not great. You cannot change the display order of the courses and filtering on language and product is poor.

Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Totally recomended!

Comentarios: Excellent!

Excellent customer service and a great tool provide online learning to our participants. We have been using a New Spring in blended learning programs for about 8 years now and we, our participants and our clients are highly satisfied!

Puntos en contra:

In the beginnend it might take some time to find out all the possibilities. Customer support is very helpfull to assist luckily.

Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Adaptive learning makes learning personal

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I can deliver attractive and effective learning in a modern and complete system that helps organisations to improve learning.

Puntos en contra:

Create content pages and questions could be more clear when numbering would be automated.

levent
Qualityadvisor en Países Bajos
Petróleo y energía, 1.001-5.000 empleados

aNewSpring

4,0 hace 5 años

The option of making a template where you can draw a line what people need to follow with different blocks. easy to use, good and fast customer support

Puntos en contra:

when you a have a huge member base and you want to change questions its not very easy in use. also manually changing scores would be awesome

Jerry
Founder - Owner en Países Bajos
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Entrima loves A New Spring

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Outsourcing to a party like A New Spring allows us to focus on what we are good at. This has unburdened our business already now. With this we feel to be enabled to accelerate out business in the next period.

Superfriendly employees, excellent service, good product, balanced price-product ratio, and deliver wht they promise.

Puntos en contra:

Not discovered any disadvantages yet, as we have used the service only for two months now.

Andrew
CFO en Kenia
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

An intuitive system. No expensive fees to hire a consultant to help set it up.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Our staff are now highly competent in corporate governance. We were able to monitor student progress and ensure that we deal with any issues in time.

How user friendly and easy it is to set up. Memo trainer is a great add on. All administration can be taken on in house without hiring a consultant or staff member.

Jeanne
Jeanne
Owner en Países Bajos
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Great tool, Great support

5,0 hace 6 años

The ease of which first time users can use it

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really. Everything is well thought out and works well.