Filtrar por:

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Archdesk

Un sistema ERP todo en uno de última generación basado en la nube creado para la construcción. Uno de los más valorados en el Reino Unido.

Descubre más sobre Archdesk

Mostrando 20 opiniones

Gary B.
Gary B.

The key to our growth

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: There is no doubt in my mind that we wouldn't have grown as far as we have without Archdesk. Knowing my company has a solid structure and system in place, I have every confidence that our growth will continue and will be manageable.

We looked at so many products that would fit our business and kept hitting dead ends. Then we found Archdesk and one of the key things for me was it's easy to use interface. I had confidence straight away in training current and future staff to use it with it's current and 'app' like approach. It's fully customisable and the support staff are very quick to respond to our queries. This is essential for a young business like ours that needs help putting systems in place to help us go to the next level. Every body within the company uses it now and the processes make it so easy for everyone to see what the next step is for each project. From enquiry to estimating and all the way through to project cost analysis.

Puntos en contra:

It's hard to say anything negative really. Occasionally there is a minor glitch in the system presumably because they are making constant improvements. These are always dealt with quickly.

Emma S.
Director / Project Manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

All under one roof to move with the times

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This software package has improved the way we store and record data. The quote function has been the best feature for us. Ensuring there can be no mistakes in setting the profit margin (Administrator Function) It is then easily transposed to a Purchase Order and with the tap of a button emailed directly to your supplier. Likewise with Invoicing. Its cut time down for paperwork, increased efficiency and once your up and running is easy to use. We haven't tapped into the Accounting side yet, but plan to gain further training with Archdesk in order to work with our Sage Accounting system. Archdesk support is also good, replying usually with 24 hours or less, either solving the issue or passing to the technical team. For an SME looking for an all round Package to store data, complete quotes, upload photos straight from site, issue Purchase Orders and Invoices, this is a great package and worth the monthly fee.

All our contract information can be kept in one place, and is easily accessed from site by Managers. Also quick and easy for sharing files with clients and sending our Purchase Orders to Suppliers

Puntos en contra:

Can't flick easily between say quotes and files, you need to finish and save the quote before leaving it and being able to open other items.

Simon B.
Simon B.
Compliance Director en RU

Incredibly Disappointing

1 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Terrible.

I am struggling to write anything positive about the system and can only say that the people are polite.

Puntos en contra:

Archdesk is incredibly clunky, and inaccurate. It increases the duplication of administrative processes and worryingly it requires users to maintain documents outside the program, such as spreadsheets, to keep track of work. Of more concern is that the system fails in basic auditing and compliance. Staff were able to delete documents and evidence from the system without the Compliance Director being informed. With Grenfell being at the forefront of the digital revolution within the Construction Industry the accurate recording of works and data is absolutely vital. Our Finance department loathes the system due the incredibly poor integration with Xero and inaccuracies the system causes.

Paulina D.
Director of Operations en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Honest Review by A Long-Time-User.

5 hace 2 años

Archdesk is helping our team to plan efficiently and execute projects that deliver results on time. It's easy to use and flexible. This system is developing and adjusting to meet our expectations. Powerful productivity features, customizable workflows, personalized​ dashboards and what is most important for me transparent quotations for our Clients and cost tracking on the projects! At this stage, I'm not able to imagine how the company will work without having this ERP system in place.

Puntos en contra:

It is really hard to say, hence the Team is constantly improving and delivering new system functions. Support Team is very efficient and I'm confident that will provide a ​solution to any query Client may have at the earliest convenience​.

Jakub P.
Founder and Managing Director en RU

Best software ever!!!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Software like Archdesk is the lifeblood of most organizations. It is the system of record for everything. I've worked at an organization before that didn't use it and life was miserable. It just keeps everything so organised, helps us to track almost everything within the company. Sing in and out feature saved us lot of time and money tracking our employees. Like I mentioned before, everything is run out of Archdesk. Without this CRM in place we wouldn't be able to operate. The entire business process from cold call to close and then post sale flows through Archdesk.

Obviously, it's impossible to find a software to meets ALL your organization needs, but what makes Archdesk great is that it's extremely customizable, and there's so many people using it, that it's always evolving and growing. It's not stagnant in any way so that even if something isn't currently offered, there's a high chance for a solution in the near future . My favorite feature is for sure the dashboards available. Great help in our company!!!

Andrew P.
Managing director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Very professional and user friendly!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My company using and growing with this system! User friendly, low cost, easy to manage.
We running over 50 projects small and medium size. All managing by only one project manager- big savings ! Big and quick transfer information in between office and sites. Fantastic all in one managing tools , start from clients, projects,brunches, departments,production, processing, booking,calendars, projects cost, stocks, telephones,projects schedule and many more.
30 days free trial including very professional training and setup.
System built on experience.
Highly recommend.

Very professional and user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

Shame I have discovered so late.

Anthony J.
MD en Polonia

Something really different

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our office is not almost automated, everyone knows what they need to do as projects appear on their dashboard only when there are things to be done for that specific person.

UI is very modern, something I wasn't expecting from software of this magnitude. There is tons and tons of functionality, most is very flexible and can be switched off if needed. We have put our business model in the settings and now every department of our company uses Archdesk, we move project from one stage to another and next departments get access to the project, it works perfectly. We start from enquiry, it then goes to estimation, then to accounting for deposit, then to project manager and we finish at accounting again. Very smooth.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I feel like there is too much functions everywhere, you can switch most off but it might be too much at first.

Fuente de la reseña

I'm using this software more then year to manage several building projects.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is full time assistant available 24/7. This software help me plan, manage my company from any place I'm.

I'm filling I have full time assistant. I can dedicate task to others. I have history of our projects. I have financial assistant. My clients very happy to see progress and know what is happened in they homes.

Puntos en contra:

In my opinion mobile side of the program needs improvement. I would like also have ability to print program of the works in easier way.

Partner en RU
Propiedad inmobiliaria
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent software that gives solution to many daily problems.

5 hace 3 años

Covers a lot of features and with a bit of development could become a complete solution. It is also very attractive that you can have all the information under one system.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the features need further development as they can be awkward to use effectively. On the plus side the development team are aware and make improvements constantly to address these issues which really is all you can ask for.

Company Director en RU

Archdesk

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It helps me organize my company. My company looks profesional when I show it to clients how we manage it.

It helps me organize my compnay. Easy to send invoices and quotations.

Puntos en contra:

Mobile version is needed as some of the future not work on the phone properly.

Kat P.
Account Manager en Polonia
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Archdesk review

5 hace 2 años

Better internal and external communication, budgeting, accounting, and finance control. User-friendly software which Increased our productivity.

Puntos en contra:

It's difficult to indentify ways in which Archdesk can improve.

Tom J.
Finance Manager en RU

reliable, efficient, eye catching

5 hace 3 años

it can be adjusted to company's requirements. individual requests are welcome. That increases the functionality and speed of work

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally it slows down, but I am not sure the reason behind is the actual software or internet connection quality (e.g. wi-fi) or computer at work or any combination of above.

Joseph N.
Project Manager en Polonia
Biotecnología, 11-50 empleados

Above and beyond

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We had a problem with managing our project and keeping track of financials. This system was literally the exact thing we needed. Love the customizable processes.

Customizable processes Cloud based Lots of reports FREE IMPLEMENTATION

Puntos en contra:

A lot of functionalities that we don't need right now.

Adrian F.
Adrian F.
Business Development & Recruitment Manager en RU

Great Construction Software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: All projects in one place

Fits all the business needs Links with sage Can see business progress within a snap shot

Puntos en contra:

Holiday tracker - doesn't meet our business need

Michael J.
Operations Manager en RU

my review.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Im quite enjoying it. And the more I use it the easier it gets.

Easy to pick up how to use. Using every day now good to keep on top of things . well organised.

Puntos en contra:

How to move items at 1st. somethings are hard to edit.

Gail C.
Project Manager en RU

Review of Archdesk

4 hace 2 años

Holds lots of information, ad if used properly can be a very useful tool following further training

Puntos en contra:

Takes a while to get used to from Microsoft If no internet connection, difficult to access

Rafael N.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Archdesk it's a great Software great for my Business!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have always had problems with our projects. We were looking for affordable solutions for years trying many different options. None of them worked. Finally, we have found Archdesk in Google. The first month for free gave us a chance to review the software and we had a chance to try their fantastic support! Well after the probiationary period we decided to buy subscriptions for all our employees. We as the entire company highly recommend archdesk as the great feature for developing your business further!

Navigation, Mobile tool , Calls recording , mail manager

Finance Director en RU
Hardware informático
Fuente de la reseña

Good software, good price, great developers

5 hace 4 años

Simple to use, the development team are easily contactable and always reply to your queries. I even find them willing to add to the software!

Puntos en contra:

The gantt chart project plans are in their infancy and as such not nearly as comprehensive as programs such as MS Project.

Jake J.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

JJD

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent product and even better customer service

The procedure from enquiry to completion automation is an organised time saver

Puntos en contra:

The Gantt chart I find difficult to use but I have been used to other Gantt facilities

Michal C.
Polonia
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Very professional solution!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: After trying our Archdesk, we simply could not return to working without it. It's one of those things that you don't really expect you need until you try it. And when you do try it, there's no going back. Managing our projects is now incredibly easy and our company functions with much greater efficiency than ever before. We wholeheartedly recommend Archdesk to everyone!