Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre todo.vu

CRM, gestión de tareas, seguimiento de tiempo y facturación para equipos, agencias, trabajadores independientes y consultores.

Descubre más sobre todo.vu

Mostrando 36 opiniones

Selwyn F.
Director and Financial Advisor
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 24/8/2017

"A daily project management and todo list program used for my business and private life"

Puntos a favor: After trying so many, this one allows different workspaces i.e. business, pleasure, projects etc
colour coded labels for urgency and importance and simple additional comments added to the same task or project along with a time clock for the work completed.
Can share comments with clients and teams working on the same project.
Each client is listed and additional tasks, comments and narrative histories are kept saved and backed up by Kitovu
Best of all is that emails can be forwarded from clients or myself to Kitovu to create tasks. Developers provide extremely fast support and service like no other organisation and so are extremely keen to resolve questions and get genuine feedback.
Great value and I highly recommend it for business and private life.

Contras: None so far, all of my questions have been answered by the developer and the product is always being improved. Help is near when using Kitovu

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 24/8/2017
Eseosa I.
Digital Marketing Executive
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"It gets the Job done!"

Comentarios: Overall, I'll say it gets the job done and the interface is fantastic as well so little to no learning curve in adopting it.

Puntos a favor: - Ease of use if the first thing that stood out to be with this product. Super intuitive and visually pleasing interface. - I think it would be great for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to organise activities and tasks - Some of my favourite product features are the colour-coded importance markers and the time tab showing time spent on each task.

Contras: - The tool experiences some down-time every now and then, not sure if it's from my weak connection or from their servers perhaps - Exporting saved contacts was a bit of a task to figure out .Besides those, great product overall

por Kitovu el 1/8/2019

Thanks, Eseosa for the great feedback.

• Publicado el 25/7/2019
Diogo C.
Environmental consultant
Servicios medioambientales, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/8/2020

"Program for managing my daily tasks"

Comentarios: With this toolkit I can stay focused, meet deadlines, create alerts for activities to be performed. This allowed me to gain productivity and miss deadlines, all simply and practically.

Puntos a favor: This productivity package allows different workspaces, such as alerting to duties, projects, etc. color-coded labels differentiated by color, urgency, and importance, simple additional comments, work completion timer. As well as being able to share comments with clients and teams that are part of a project. Client listing and additional tasks, comments, and history. One cool thing is that emails can be sent by customers or me to todo.vu to create tasks. The developers offer support and services that are quick and interested in solving problems and getting honest opinions. I highly recommend the productivity package for both business and private life.

Contras: I noticed that this productivity package at some point remained occasionally stopped, which may have been caused by the low internet connection spikes, another problem that I cannot identify. Exporting saved contacts should be an easy and more intuitive task.

por Kitovu el 25/8/2020

Diogo, Thanks for your great feedback. I appreciate you making the effort. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

• Publicado el 18/8/2020
Rudy M.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/5/2020

"Free Trial not enough to evaluate - might as well be scrapped"

Comentarios: Frustrating

Puntos a favor: The look and feel, and the ease to create tasks, users and clients.

Contras: Installed desktop and IoS versions.
Mobile app hangs when trying to change workspace.
Mobile user cannot sign into same workspace, making the whole thing useless.
The lack of integrations.

por Kitovu el 10/5/2020

Rudy, thanks for your feedback.

We frequently extend the free trial for anybody who asks, so had you contacted us we would have gladly provided more time. I noticed that you've only had the trial for just 1 day - the free trial provides all premium functionality so I would really appreciate knowing what more you would find useful.

Checking your account I can see that you only have 1 workspace so there would be no need to change workspaces in such a situation.

We are unaware of any issues with the mobile app, but certainly, if you were to provide some info on what you experienced, we would investigate immediately.

If you've any interest, I'd be more than happy to talk to you more about how todo.vu works via email or a phone call.

Either way, I wish you all the best.

• Publicado el 6/5/2020
Jon P.
Chief Geek
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2016

"Amazing Project Management Software"

Comentarios: As a small design company, I had been searching for a project management tool that was easy to use and navigate, that had all the segments and features I needed in it, and most importantly could fit my budget and scale as I grew. todo.vu has hit the sweet spot on all fronts. It gives us just enough flexibility to communicate and log what my team needs to in order to get the job done, but enough framework so that nothing falls through the cracks. The desktop and mobile interfaces are very user-friendly, so management and updates can be handled virtually anywhere. Checklists, Timelines, File Handling, Due Date, Delegation, Status, all the features are there!

Puntos a favor: I like that it is intuitive. It breaks down tasks, delegations to people, the scope of time and other smaller functions very well. I love how affordable it is. I think it's amazing.

Contras: Only 2 things really.
1) Can't export Contacts easily yet
2) I wish there was a stand alone time keeping function.

• Publicado el 5/12/2016
Teacher
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/5/2019

"Simple project and task manager with inbuild time tracking"

Comentarios: I am impressed with the minimal but effective way of project management. It logs time, has a checklist for doing the task. I would like to see a time of copletitation in the checklist, a favorite and very important star sign like Google have in their email.

Puntos a favor: todo.vu have an old approach towards their UI. I really love the inbuild time tracking. It is a simple yet powerful project manager and I really like it.
I am impressed by how simple the workflow is for todo.vu. Its simple project and task are easy to handle. The task has a title description and checklist. This is all I need for my simple task and subtask manager.
Todo.vu has backlog time entry option, so I can create the task a manually add time to them.

Contras: Sometimes autosave can't reach the server and failed to save all the document which I have to recreate. The time start from -20sec. Sometimes When I click stop timer it didn't stop and keep running.

• Publicado el 24/5/2019
Rico A.
Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/1/2018

"Todo.vu is great to use and document my activity and thoughts on projects I'm working on."

Comentarios: It helps me to easily keep up-to-date on my activities in my projects.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, sits in the background and is updatable whilst you work. I also like that you can log time against the jobs.

Contras: There is nothing that immediately comes to mind that I dislike about the software. The only thing I can think of is the interface is a little generic perhaps? I'm thinking about MS Online interface as a more modern looking one, but this is not a big deal IMO.

• Publicado el 21/1/2018
Anya M.
President | Creative Services
  • Publicado el 23/1/2018

"I love using and so do my clients. Don't know how we could manage without it anymore."

Comentarios: Keeps my and my staff organized and our clients too.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. Clean interface. The ability to email in tasks and to email responses into a task is fantastic.

Contras: Hard to find much that I don't like, but the filtering options when you're looking for a task, especially the done and archived tasks. It would like to see something that sorts them by Date Completed or something.

• Publicado el 23/1/2018
Operations Manager
  • Publicado el 12/7/2018

"Recent convert to ToDo.vu and we love it!"

Comentarios: We are new to this system, but the customer support has been stellar. It also combines two or three systems we were using previously all into one. It's clean, intuitive, and easy to use. The built in timer is far and away the best one we've used as a company.

Puntos a favor: The UI and ease of use for this software is amazing. You can also search for tasks by almost any category you can think of. It's also "spam free" because you have to set up customer emails in the system for emails to be accepted. The reporting functions are awesome, and the built-in billing could be a huge asset if you're looking to integrate billing and reporting all in one spot. Customer support and responsiveness is THE BEST!

Contras: There are some features that are lacking, but I think that's due to how new the software may be. That being said, the support is top-notch and they listen to their customers, implementing things their customers need.

• Publicado el 12/7/2018
Photographer
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2019

"Task manager with inbuild time tracking."

Comentarios: I was looking for a basic task manager to utilise time more efficiently and manage it. Todo is one of the best option available.

Puntos a favor: I am very happy to use todo.vu. It helps me with tracking time spent on a task. As a photographer, I work hourly basic. Now I can charge my client on the basis of time spent on the job.
The project as a folder helps me to keep everything in one place. Some times task needs a manual time adding for jobs like outdoor drone shot. I can easily add this time and bill later. Now when I can see how much time I need for a certain type of project, I can use time more effectively and earn some extra bucks.

Contras: I can't search any task in the project. I have to be an inside project to search for a certain task. This features will be very helpful.

• Publicado el 29/5/2019
Didier B.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 1/3/2018

"Best overall planning/time tracking tool with billing feature I have tried."

Comentarios: Worry-free time tracking and billing reports

Puntos a favor: One big competitive advantage of Todo.vu for me is the Time tab where I can visually file time spent on a project. It is intuitive and very well thought out. No other tool matches that ease-of-use and visual representation. I use the tool for a sole proprietorship business, and it can definitely do so much more, should I grow a team or have subcontractors, which was also important to me. Initially, I had tried several tools in parallel, entering the same data in each tool for a week or so in order to make a decision about which tool to move forward with. While the initial ramp-up was a little more complex with Todo.vu, I also understood that there was more under the hood than the competitors I tried. They have various points of entry to do the same tasks, depending on your cognitive style, and once things are set to go with clients, billing rates, tasks, and projects, the daily activities are much easier with this tool than the others I have tried. The billing section is another favorite of mine. It nicely displays the work, distributed across our projects. And it is so easy to create a billing report with given work, and get a link that you client can use to see the details of your work. Last but not least, the support from the founder himself is truly outstanding! I
had encountered some minor issues as I use the tool very frequently over different timezones, and His responsiveness and time to resolution was world class.
Todo.vu is part of my daily work life!

Contras: For my initial setup, I was a little confused by the fact that the projects I entered took a little while to show up in the tool. I kept entering them, only to find a few minutes later that I had a bunch of duplicates. But that lag was a one time experience. Navigating the concepts as a first time user was overall a little more complex than other tools. Hence the 4-Star for ease-of-use. They have a 5-star ease-of-use for the daily activities once everything is set up. Also, just very occasionally, their server can be down for (I guess) some maintenance. It would be great to receive a mail notice when this is about to happen. I has come as a surprise 2 or 3 times when I really needed to use the tool a that particular time. Because it is mainly a browser-based tool, there is no other mode of input for me. They do not have an iOS mobile offering that could accept entries locally and push to the cloud when servers become available.

• Publicado el 1/3/2018
Brett H.
Partner
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/3/2017

"Vu'd be crazy not to give it a go"

Comentarios: To Do Vu is finally sorting out two big problems for me: 1. A simple effective to do list that keeps me focussed.
2. A simple and effective way to capture my time and bill clients.
For those looking, let me save you some time. To Do Vu has what you need. As an accountant and real estate agent I have tried many, many task tracking apps and equally as many time tracking apps. I have also watch my clients try and fail many many such apps. ToDo.Vu does what you want at a price point that is hard not to put it miles ahead of its competitors on value for money (value for money = features / price). I have also noticed that they have been very active in developing the product. The features keep coming at a steady click and add further value each time. (Not just a pretty icon or a facelift). Give it a go, stick with it, it's worth it.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, lots of useful featues and great value for money

• Publicado el 16/3/2017
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/11/2018

"Nice project task manager but average billing features."

Comentarios: I love the time tracking feature, it is the only reason I am still using this service. One click and you get all the details on your tasks and project. This helps me to see and manage my time really efficiently. Manually logging time also gives me the ability to add time in a single invoice. Billing and CRM features are OK, I really don't use them much here. todo.vu needs to work on their UI better. All the menus overlapping I don't like. As a freelancer, it is a really good tool for my business.

Puntos a favor: I am using todo.vu for quite some time to manage some of my project and daily driver. It did very good work for track time for tasks and manage projects. Average billing facilities. You need to spend some time on this software to use as a daily driver. The task manager, todo list and project manager is confusing at first and need to get used to due to their UI.

Contras: Set up time hi huge. I think a better getting started wizard will help to set up quickly. The calendar view of todo is really needed to visualize my past work, with notes so I can found my last and latest updates.

por Kitovu el 29/11/2018

Debjit,
Thanks so much for such great constructive feedback.

• Publicado el 27/11/2018
Sofia F.
CEO / Owner
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/8/2017

"Amazing. I run every aspect of my business with it. A perfect fit for freelancers and agencies."

Comentarios: My work and time got easier to manage and my productivity increaded. I send more time designing and less trying to get organized.

Puntos a favor: The ability to manage tasks, projets, budgets and billing in just one place. That alone would be amazing, but this guys added time management for the whole team. Most apps have task management or time management. This one has everything and it blends perfectly. The interface is intuitive and the learning curve real quick. The price is amazing.
The support is quick and effective and new funcionalities are launched frequently.
I love this app. Best thing i ever subscribed!!

• Publicado el 30/8/2017
Donna E.
Design and Production Manager
  • Publicado el 2/8/2018

"Overall great piece of software allowing us to track our department's productivity"

Puntos a favor: The billing and report area makes it easy for us to generate monthly reports for our financial director to allocate our salaries to for his activity based costings. I like that you can add time manually at the end of the day if you have forgotten to track a particular task. Breaking the navigation down from client, to project, to project tasks is a great way to organise our workload and our team of seven can see at a glance what each other are working on great for remote workers who are not always based in the same office.

Contras: The inhouse tasks don't show in the billing area so it's tricky to add them to our monthly report. Having to add on manually at the moment. However, the developers are working on adding in this feature. Customer service is great and always feels very personal - they take on board any feedback given which is very helpful.

• Publicado el 2/8/2018
Ashlie L.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/9/2017

"AWESOME for freelancers & solopreneurs"

Comentarios: All the features I need with none I don't.

Puntos a favor: It's incredibly easy to use and intuitive. I like that I can customize colors, tags, and I looooooove the checklists within a task. I reviewed over 15 other project management tools and this is the one I came back to time and time again. There aren't features that you don't need that just get in the way or make use more complicated than it should be. I am a freelancer / solopreneur and I struggled to find the right solution until this came along.

Contras: No way to set up recurring tasks yet (read that it's in the roadmap, but I don't know how long that will be), task durations (for things that might take more than a day to complete). And there realllly needs to be a mobile app so that I can add and complete tasks on the road, as well as update time.

• Publicado el 26/9/2017
Christina D.
Managing Director
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/9/2018

"todo.vu trial"

Comentarios: At the end of the trial, I found more billing hours than I usually would by tracking on a calendar system. That's real money.

Puntos a favor: It was easy to get started, learn and apply. Start up took a couple of minutes. Took 4 hours to master the whole thing. It rewards you for learning with real money. Setting up and tracking my client time, took me less than an hour.

Contras: The time start stop time is confusing.

por Kitovu el 11/9/2018

Wow, the perfect customer - no support required and figures it all out.

Christina, should you need any help, please do let us know. I'd love to know what you find confusing about the timer.

Thanks for taking the time to review todo.vu.

• Publicado el 11/9/2018
Ivan Y.
Developer
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

"Does the job easily."

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use. Looks good. It doesn't bother you with unnecessary stuff. Has nice import/export features.

Contras: Some really minor issues, like it doesn't remember me, I need to login every day. And also can not remove "Important" flag from a task.

por Kitovu el 23/1/2018

Ivan, thanks for your great feedback. Regarding turning off Important flag - some settings can not be edited once a task is completed. This is to ensure preservation of data for historical records.

Mike R.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/8/2019

"ToDo is a Must Try For Any Small Business"

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and user interface is attractive

Contras: All I need now is a reliable mobile app and to link this with the Microsoft suite

por Kitovu el 27/8/2019

Mike, thanks for the great feedback. The mobile app development is almost complete. Not too far away now.

• Publicado el 26/8/2019
Petya M.
web site developement and design
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/8/2018

"I use the software at work and also at home."

Comentarios: It does what it must - it is a project and task manager, also time tracker, and CRM,a collaboration tool and also billing tool.

Puntos a favor: It offers enough features on the fair price. It is highly intuitive and easy to use. I like it a lot.

Contras: Maybe the short list of tasks at one time. Sometimes I have many tasks - at home and work and I want to be able to see them all.

por Kitovu el 27/8/2018

Petya, thanks for your feedback, we do appreciate it.

• Publicado el 25/8/2018
Scott J.
Owner/operator
  • Publicado el 31/1/2018

"I love this young app which serves many functions and is growing fast"

Comentarios: To review a worthwhile program that's up and coming but not yet getting noticed much.

Puntos a favor: It does all this: Project and task manager, time tracker, CRM, collaboration tool and billing. Each is easily accessed, intuitive to understand and use. This is a project for which the CEO is passionate about: he will assist with technical issues as he wants to understand how we use the service and the problems we have so it can be improved.

Contras: There's not much to dislike, though I wish there was an iPhone version. The CEO says it's in the works. The timer doesn't trigger automatically when there is inactivity. This too is on the roadmap.

• Publicado el 31/1/2018
Martin D.
Head of IT Department
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/4/2020

"Just what I was looking for!"

Puntos a favor: The best thing about todo.vu is that the timer runs serverside, which means it is possible to start a timer on one device, check on it on another device, and stop the timer from yet another. Very useful! All through the website!

Contras: Now if only there were an Apple Watch app :)

por Kitovu el 24/4/2020

Martin, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback.

I'll talk to the team about a watch app too :)

• Publicado el 19/4/2020
Writer/Editor + Virtual Business Specialist
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/8/2018

"ToDo is Fantastic!"

Comentarios: We're using ToDo.vu to manage client tasks, track time, make notes, and collaborate on work. It is more streamlined than our previous management systems, and far less expensive. It's a win all around!

Puntos a favor: The built in time tracking - right in the same screen as tasks - is incredible! it has allowed us to capture more time and have fewer small increments fall through the cracks!

Contras: Unfortunately, we've had to do some workaround with repeating tasks and changing plans for our clients, but it's a relatively minor setback for all of the good things about this system!

• Publicado el 10/8/2018
Bruno C.
WordPress Developer
  • Publicado el 22/1/2018

"Todo.vu is one of the best complete Task Management System"

Puntos a favor: It packs in a single tool the most desirable functionalities, such: task management, team management, bill management and time tracking.

Contras: Some functionalities still needs some polish. Things like auto repeating tasks doesn't work very well in some cases, like when you need to do an edit in all of the repeating tasks or delete all of them.

por Kitovu el 23/1/2018

Bruno, thanks for the great feedback. We are currently testing our next release of repeating tasks which will introduce much more advanced sequence editing and resolve the issues relating to mass editing a sequence.

manager
Biotecnología, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"a To-do List, taken to business"

Comentarios: In general, happy. At work it is useful, and you can even use it in your private life

Puntos a favor: Useful. It is a type of CRM in which you can monitor tasks, objectives, budgets, and follow-up of clients, employees, equipment, fulfillment of objectives.

Contras: An update with "recurring tasks periodically" is pending. They usually respond quickly to ideas and suggestions, so there's not much bad to say

por Kitovu el 23/1/2020

Thanks for your feedback and support.

Please do get in touch with me directly about the recurring tasks and we can discuss your requirements and options.

• Publicado el 22/1/2020