Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Stackla

A user-generated content marketing platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing.

Descubre más sobre Stackla

Filtrar opiniones (8)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Stackla antes?

Filtrar opiniones (8)

Claude W.
Account Director en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente: GetApp

Smart Content Curation through machine learning

5 hace 4 años

Stackla is great at aggregating the best social content. Part of a next generation content management suite of platforms now on the market, Stackla is driving content curation through machine learning. As a medium and large business, you can categorise content to create a UGC library. It's great for hyper-personalisation and engagement tracking.

Puntos en contra:

I think the idea is great, the industry is still behind. Stackla is leading in travel and tourism, but does not have a strong presence in other industries such as retail.

Digital Communications Manager en Países Bajos
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Best UGC platform I've seen

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Very positive overall. Stackla is now a core tool for our BAU.

It specialises in UGC and does everything you need in that space. Do if you have a strategic need to develop and run UGC campaigns you can be confident it will support you tactically. Powerful tools to capture, curate and present back UGC across multiple touch points.

Puntos en contra:

Can be complex to use and a bit of a learning curve is required to get to grips with the lexicon. It's also easy to make mistakes when configuring filters and widgets.

Athar A.
Head of Social and Digital Activation en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Stackla

3 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Stackla is a good tool for our needs and over the years I have built a strong relationship with them but feel that the product improvements come too slowly.

The widgets are great and the influencer management tool is a brilliant addition.

Puntos en contra:

The platform isn't very intuitive and setting up new terms and filters etc could be a bit simpler.

Ciara F.
Marketing Community Manager en RU
Hostelería, 501-1.000 empleados

Easily collate and share UGC

5 hace 9 meses

Easy to use once set up. Traffic light system is useful.

Puntos en contra:

Terminology not user-friendly for users especially new marketing interns. Updated filter views not fit-for-purpose as it also shows disabled & queued content so have to return to content section. Having to go back to 'Terms' to edit a search. Would be much easier to edit the search within the content moderation section as soon as you noticed that the search term might need updating or tweaking. Shop-spots and other tagging features require a lot of admin work & it's not usually possible to dedicate chunks of time and resources to this with a small team.

Director of Digital Marketing en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Great when it works

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was great until it stopped working because Stackla was violating Facebook’s terms of service.

Stackla was our go-to for aggregating user-generated content for over a year. Once set up, the interface was easy to use and allowed our team to easily acquire rights to Instagram images to reuse in our digital marketing. It also archived all of our permissions so we could easily reference them.

Puntos en contra:

Our biggest downside of using Stackla was that the platform was cut off for about a month from the Instagram API because Stackla had violated Facebook’s terms of service. For how much we use UGC, we could not afford to work with a vendor that could go offline for such large periods of time. We ended up switching to another company.

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Staff Writer, TheBoot.com en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 1.001-5.000 empleados

User Generated Content

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I like being able to see what our customers capture while on property. I like that Stackla makes it easy to integrate user generated content into my social plan and share those posts on our website.

I love that all of my user generated content is pulled to one central location. I can push the posts that I like to our website.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a lot of clicking to get to the "title" portion where you actually see the user generated content. Once there it gets easier to navigate.

Graduate Assistant en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to use

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Stackla has made it easy to share awesome content straight to my website or business tvs.

I like this software because it allows me to filter the social media posts that show up on my website using my hashtag.

Puntos en contra:

Every once in a while it will freeze if I am going through posts too​ quick and I will have to go back and redo them all!

Scott B.
Scott B.
Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Good for User Generated Content, Some Implementation Struggles

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Pretty good. Easy to use, very user friendly.

Stackla makes it very easy to look at user generated content. All content is automatically collected and you are able to approve or reject content based on what you are looking for. Stackla will also tell you if it thinks that the sentiment of the post is good or bad. User friendly and nice looking platform.

Puntos en contra:

Recently this program ran into a problem with gathering content from Facebook and Instagram. Not too sure what happened, but that hindered our ability to gather pictures and content.