Opiniones de BookingTimes

Sobre BookingTimes

Gestiona clínicas de masajes a través de un sitio web. Incluye sitio web, alojamiento, reservas online, recordatorios por SMS, facturación, informes y más.

Descubre más sobre BookingTimes

Puntos en contra:

Course schedules integration with website is not flexible.

Valoraciones de BookingTimes

4,9
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

BookingTimes tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 15 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (15)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado BookingTimes?

Filtrar opiniones (15)

Crystal B.
Owner Operator en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

A Highly Supportive Software company

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: BookingTimes is there for me as needed. They have developed my online presence and stick with me through every detailed question I have. The support works diligently to make my software work for my needs.

I chose this software because I was able to get started immediately with everything I needed from the website to the booking system to the finance reports.

Puntos en contra:

I would like add industry specific checkpoints in the notes for faster session recording.

Mark A.
owner/manager en Australia
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

EXCEPTIONAL AFTER SALES SUPPORT AND SERVICE

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Booking times has allowed us to integrate our financial processes into our booking processes and allowed us to provide live information to our trainers. Has completeley removed any problems with double bookings and has a great user inteface for clients to book online.

The developer has shown a great deal of understanding on how our industry works.

Nothing really.............................

Kevin M.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

BT review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing at helping me and my company integrate software and all the questions I have

Lots of features, easy to work with, customizable, customer service

Puntos en contra:

Recurring feature has issues, lots of steps to make a booking (client complaints), no app and mobile use is difficult

Respuesta de BookingTimes

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for your review of our business management software. At BookingTimes we are always improving our product to best suit our client's needs, and the needs of their clients. The recurring bookings feature presented a unique opportunity for improvement last week (some of which were on the recommendations of our clients), and will be completed on Monday of this week! No software system is above upgrades, we just take careful deliberation and thought when implementing changes to ensure seamless and bugless functionality for everyone on the platform. The app - you are very right! We do not have an app - but remember, the objective is to keep people on your domain (hint.......your SEO will thank you!). Based on the surveys we've conducted, no one wants another app on their phone! We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Tri-Covery Massage - especially during a strategy shift and the huge growth opportunities ahead. We are excited to help in any way we can.

Karen F.
Owner en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Booking Times is fantastic!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our experience has been fantastic. It has reduced time in our business and has made our payment collection processes so much easier. We have not had any no shows for lessons, as all students are confirmed prior to their lesson.

The software is easy to use and has assisted in less hours returning calls etc at the end of the day. Our clients have found it very easy to use and payments processed online, means that we don't have to chase payments from our clients. Even after the site has been live for over a year, if I have any questions I know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is only an email away and always responds quickly and with a solution. I highly recommend Booking Times to anyone looking for an online booking system. Best thing we ever did!

Puntos en contra:

Cannot fault the program. We love everything about it.

Stephen C.
Driving Instructor en Nueva Zelanda
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Streamlining

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I started with booking times about 3 yrs ago and so grateful I did I'm now 3 yrs younger my grey hair is now blonde, It has Streamlined my business no end I could not go back to my old paper and pen system.

Ease I used to have to do lessons and take calls for booking and I was mentally tired every day and the more business I got the worse it was getting I contemplated hiring a secretary but could not justify the salary as I was starting off in business. I received great advice and was able to make tweaks and adjustments the more I learned about my business and how the software had it covered Like using Xero and online payment gateways.

Puntos en contra:

I have no problem at all with the software, the only problem is me and computers lol I manage my way around the software fairly easily

Leah R.
Driving Instructor en Australia

Booking Times Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have had a fantastic experience with the team at booking times. From our Demo, to business start up/web design and ongoing management of our web site.

The Software is very easy to use, The team who support the software are extremely helpful and always quick to respond and manage any concerns.

Puntos en contra:

It would be fantastic if there was an app to the phone to help when your not in the office and on the go. It would make it so much easier to view and update and manage the software.

Phillip U.
Owner/Operator en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Easy planning on the move

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This software has made our daily working life easy rather jumping from site to site for communicating then another site for bookings then invoicing with another website.

We can control everything like emails, text and advertising all from one place. Communicate with clients simple and easy.

Puntos en contra:

We would prefer to have online payments made to each instructor be made through our separate bank accounts for easier tracking of payments.

Respuesta de BookingTimes

hace 2 años

Hi Phil! I wanted to take a moment and say - first of all - Thank you so much for your review. It makes our hearts happy to hear that the system has simplified your business life and made things easier! We know you guys are out there doing a bang up job, and that makes us proud to be a part of it all. In regard to the independent payments to instructors with tracking - That's 100% possible! (and is enabled on your system now). But can we talk about how wonderful the new dashboard refunds are?! :) (Always evolving and improving!) Hope you are well! We sure appreciate you two.

Tim H.
Owner en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Don't worry, just sign up, you wont regret it.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Simple, runs itself, I cant imagine using anything else.

No more paper diary, no more bookings over the phone, I'm making money whilst I sleep, how could I go wrong, they have set up two fully functional websites for my driving schools, and there fantastic. And when i screw up something, i simply email the support team and they help within a few hours. Its around the clock support, 24/7 bookings online.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to dislike at all, there's nothing I can think of that I need to better run my business.

Omid K.
Business Owner en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use all in one business platform

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are using this software for our driving school business emudrivingschool.com.au .
Highly recommend this to any driving schools around the globe.

This software is very easy to use. It has automated my bookings. Since we started using this software, we have a lot less admin jobs and less phone calls. No show appointments are WAY less now and chasing payment is a history.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really. We chose this software from among a lot of other similar softwares

Sunder C.
Director en Australia
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

Licence Ready

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Booking system is easy to use and great support.

Easy to use, intuitive user interface, knowledge base (Online help) and prompt support

Puntos en contra:

Course schedules integration with website is not flexible.

Ben W.
Managing Director en Australia
Formación profesional y coaching, 51-200 empleados

BT transformed our business

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have never looked back after switching to booking times.

Our switch to Booking Times was primarily driven improve our our online experience including bookings and web presence.

Puntos en contra:

The continuous improvement philosophy of Booking Times really keeps the software up to date with the needs of users. As gaps are identified fixes are often worked up and implements quickly and effectively. Integration was challenging but well managed by the BT support team.

Kristen G.
Proprietor en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, Trabajador autónomo

Props for Booking Times

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customers have more control over their service decisions. Driving School owners are more free to deliver high quality services rather than finagle reservations.

The software is easy to use, easy for customers to navigate and administrators are available for assistance/open to ideas for enrichment.

Puntos en contra:

I am happy with the software. Grateful to have found it.

Jane D.
Director- Driving Instructor en Australia

Saved our lives:)

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: They were great and available. The helped us change things so that we had the system just as we wanted it without judgement.

We like the fact that it does everything for us, its easy to use and is like having virtual staff. Reliable and cost effective. Saving us lots of time.

Puntos en contra:

We would like to be able to update the background photos ourselves, without bothering them, however they are totally happy to do it. We just think they have other things to do.

Jodi P.
Compliance Manager en Australia

BookingTimes reviews

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Really quick and helpful when setting up to use.

Product is so easy to use; easy to navigate through; customers find it so easy when booking in.

Puntos en contra:

Have not found anything yet; clients have been providing great feedback so far.

Megan C.
Director en Australia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This has been the best decision we have made in years!

5,0 hace 5 años

Our Clients response is the best thing about this new software. We have had 158 bookings in just 3 weeks from our online program compared to 10-20 on our last online program.