Filtrar por:

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre TimeIPS

Computerized time and attendance system including software and optional hardware. Offers scheduling, payroll exports, and clocking.

Descubre más sobre TimeIPS

Mostrando 13 opiniones

Mark F.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Publicado el 4/6/2014

"Great documentation and support, excellent UI and payroll export."

Puntos a favor: The documentation for TimeIPS is extremely good. They have help (that can be hidden after you learn the system) right on each page explaining what it is doing and giving helpful hints. The online documentation is also very robust. With previous experience with a timekeeping system and the documentation provided, I have rarely needed help with the implementation setup. Their support has been excellent. They have solved any issues we have had and even rolled out a bug fix well in time for our go-live date. The user interface and the options it gives are excellent. It is obvious they have put time and effort into making the web interface easy to use. The help on each page is great (as is the fact that it can be hidden). The top bar can be hidden when viewing reports, giving more screen real estate. There is an option for just about any list of data, reports, or configuration to export to a csv file for easy charting and data manipulation. I also like that they have an onsite option. I am not yet convinced the cloud is the way to go. They have a nice little locked down Linux box that you simply plug in similar to a network appliance; just configure the network and away you go! The time clocks they use are not flashy or pretty, but they work better than the flashy ones we have. We have had little issue with dirty, greasy shop floor hands/fingers. And they have a replaceable keypad, so after the guys punch (literally) the keys for a few years, we can swap it with another $10 USB keypad. But one of the best and most surprising features is the extremely powerful payroll export engine. They have options for delimited, fixed width, justification, optional data, and even expressions so you can do data manipulation on the fly as you create the payroll export. It is a very powerful tool. I was fully expecting to have to do after-the-export data manipulation to the expected output, but TimeIPS was able to fully support our needs out-of-the-box! I would be amiss not to mention the cost. The price, at least for the basic modules, was the lowest of the products we decided to compare. You are allotted a certain amount of hours for implementation (that I have not needed to use) and you get support for a year. You can purchase a support agreement each year, if desired, and that is reasonably priced. Overall, this product represents great value.

Contras: One drawback is the department transfer feature is rather weak. I find this odd, as that seems like a pretty generic requirement. They did implement a bug fix on it, but overall, I think this could be improved. The only other minor problem is that "time snaps," as they call them, are not configurable per shift or schedule, but only by payroll group. Those terms may not make sense unless you are familiar with the product, but it is just an odd way of setting a group time adjustment. Licensing module mix up! We are using a pretty basic version of the software. It's pretty much strictly timekeeping. There are many additional modules you can purchase if you need more. This seems like it could be one drawback if you have diverse and complicated needs. For instance, you need additional licenses/module for employees to clock in from a web browser. That one especially seemed a bit too much!

Alyson S.
Marketing Assistant
Hostelería, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2018

"Easy to Use"

Comentarios: Accessible across multiple team members and locations, customizable to our needs for each location.

Puntos a favor: It's accessibility, reliability, ease of use. Very easy to add users, change and update information and manage reports.

Contras: Can be slow to run reports; which is not abnormal when pulling a lot of data, and not prohibitive beyond an annoyance.

• Publicado el 26/3/2018
Operations Manager
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/12/2018

"Cheap, and a lot of features in a small package"

Comentarios: Above average support and feature rich backend is great, and the price is extremely competitive. After a couple of years we opted to spend more and get a system with better user interface. If we didn’t have a lot of full time employees with PTO and/or had dedicated timeclocks instead of web clocking, we might have stayed.

Puntos a favor: The features that are available exceeded what we were use to at the time. If I was managing a large group of hourly people who punch a time clock, and don’t mind self administration on all those features, this is a great deal. The uptime is great and in 2+ years we only had an issue once with the site being down.

Contras: The interface is dated by almost 20 years now. Since it’s web-based that seems odd that there have not been any big improvements. The features are robust enough that it can make them very complicated. Support is almost always available and above average in knowledge, but I had to maintain a very long checklist for user set-up because each user has to be set-up in each area. It is functional on PTO benefits, but many users found it confusing and frustrating at first. The web interface really is overly complex and just very dated. The web clocking has some major issues as well. The sites uptime is phenomenal, but does have small delays from time to time. Less patient employees who don’t wait for the screen to refresh will often double punch. I think this could be avoided by going over to dedicated time clock instead of web clocking.

• Publicado el 29/12/2018
Adrian H.
  • Publicado el 29/5/2014

"Easy to use system, user-friendly, lots of features"

Puntos a favor: I like the message system that allows me to have a message appear to all my employees when they clock in. It is difficult to communicate to all employees because we don't have an intra email system, so this helps get the word spread around.

Contras: I do not like that we have to pay for extra service hours and we can't call in whenever we want without worrying about being on the clock for it or service problems.

• Publicado el 29/5/2014
Scott M.
  • Publicado el 9/10/2014

"TimeIPS Review"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use. The reporting function has all the reports we need, and it is not too complicated.

Contras: There isn't any ongoing support unless you pay for it.

• Publicado el 9/10/2014
Lucy C.
Software Developer
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2020

"Old school user interface"

Comentarios: It will be great if the user interface can be more UI/UX friendly.

Puntos a favor: Has on the time-off request function that our accounting department can use it to manage the timesheets.

Contras: Interface are not well organized, sometimes we are not able to find the function we want to use. The link label is not the same as the navbar shows. No time range to enter when we request the time off.

• Publicado el 7/5/2020
Alexis E.
Data Manager
Comercio minorista, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/7/2018

"TimeIPS Review"

Puntos a favor: Great product, better then Kronos, switched from Kronos to TimeIPS. The functionality in the reporting was the main cause for change.

Contras: The system appears to be out dated but in all reality just needs just a revamp in design but functions great.

• Publicado el 19/7/2018
Lauren T.
  • Publicado el 4/6/2014

"Review of TimeIPS Software"

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use and the promptness of the support center feedback and help provided. Support staff is often able to accommodate features needed.

Contras: When certain features were not obtainable, such as notifying employees of an approved time off request. Certain features for the tracking of salaried employees' hours

Jeremy B.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Publicado el 18/12/2014

"We have used this product for about 4 months."

Puntos a favor: The basic feature of the software is easy to use and understand. The customer support has been excellent.

Contras: The software menu for advanced features is still very technical and not as user-friendly for people who are not as capable on a computer.

• Publicado el 18/12/2014
Lisa H.
  • Publicado el 26/6/2014

"Employee TimeIPS review"

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of clocking in and out. I can request time off via web and am able to view carried hours concurrently.

Contras: There are many options available that we do not use. It's confusing to be able to view features that the employees will not use, such as reporting.

• Publicado el 26/6/2014
Charles Z.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2018

"long time customer let down"

Comentarios: Watch out, do not recommend, this company let me and my business down .

Puntos a favor: we used Time IPS at my doctor practice from 2006-2017, intially the software and service were great during the initial years ....however deteriorated over time

Contras: We have a small office , and used the system fine from 2006-2012, we were forced to upgrade due to lack of compatablity and paid to upgrade a few year later we were told that they switched to a pay by month system and have been no help to us since. I am loyal to busiensses that treat me right, and i do not recommend this company unless you wish to get extorted for money. I through their system in the garbage and went with a cheaper better customer service option

• Publicado el 3/4/2018
Edgar A.
  • Publicado el 25/6/2014

"I love how easy it is to use. Excellent support staff."

Puntos a favor: I love the tools and the convenient layout of the entire product. Editing and adjusting is a breeze. Editing the time clock and managing employees has never been this easy. Thank you for this product!

Contras: I don't like how some forms of time are displayed in the hour:min:sec format and how others are as decimals. I would like to see it uniform across the board.

• Publicado el 25/6/2014
Lori H.
Consultoría de gestión
  • Publicado el 4/2/2015

"Time IPS Review"

Puntos a favor: It's extremely user-friendly, which was crucial in my particular environment.

Contras: The only thing I am not 100% happy with is the way the automatic lunch break functions.

• Publicado el 4/2/2015