15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Ora

Espacio de trabajo todo en uno para la colaboración en equipo en proyectos con gestión de tareas, Kanban, seguimiento temporal y chat.

Descubre más sobre Ora

It has helped us to achieve our goals and meet our deadlines. Ora has been easy to use for everybody in the company.

Puntos en contra:

More of a user error, but if I leave it running and forget about it, I have a long time period and I have to go back and fix the time, sometimes fixing the time isn't super intuitive.

Valoraciones de Ora

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Ora tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 146 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Ora?

Filtrar opiniones (146)

Julio César
Consultor RH en Chile
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Sigue tus proyectos y tareas con ORA

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Herramienta gráfica para monitorear nuestros proyectos y tareas, que me permite realizar un seguimiento conjunto con nuestros clientes.

Su visualización gráfica y monitoreo de todos nuestros proyectos y tareas, que se puede utilizar en línea en computadoras y celulares

Puntos en contra:

Mejorar la difusión de todas las funcionalidades

Alexandro
Alexandro
Owner en España
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The most complete solution out there to manage everything

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Extremely happy with it. It's been more than 3 years using it and we can't imagine working without it.

It's such a powerful tool, it has almost everything I could think of to take care of my company, projects, and clients. And I say almost because, ofc, some things like invoices are being done with other apps, but ORA wasn't designed for that. It's really easy to work together with your team using ORA, has everything you need, including conferencing tools (ditch Zoom), calendar, deadlines, projects, attachments in the tasks or projects... I find it extremely useful to work on big projects, or things with a lot of small details, not loosing track.

Puntos en contra:

When the tasks/cards has a lot of information and comments, it can get laggy. Also, deadlines from small tasks inside other tasks don't appear in the calendar, and that's a small problem for us.

Anthony
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

Ora is the best Project Management tool out there

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Ora has been great. I keep track of all my projects across all aspects of my life in Ora and I'm able to manage a huge amount of work and tasks in a system that is easy to use and easy to navigate. In other project management software solutions I have had to incorporate tons of work arounds and compromises to get it the way I wanted, and I still had things falling through the cracks or getting lost in the layers – but not with Ora. Ora solved all of that. I just hope Ora doesn't go anywhere ever, because I rely on it so heavily to keep my life in order.

Ora is so simple to use, and so comprehensive in it's features, I was able to remove at least 3 or 4 other software solutions from my workflow and consolidate everything into one solution that met all my needs.

Puntos en contra:

I have not had one single thing to complain about. There have been two times that I needed to contact support to fix a problem, but the problem was a glitch that was out of the ordinary and they were able to fix it for me in a short amount of time.

Rasmus
Producer en Suecia
Películas y largometrajes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Underdeveloped but with great potential

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

An affordable task management system with many great features.

Puntos en contra:

Underdeveloped and buggy. Developers prioritize new features over ensuring basic functionality, which is crucial. Fundamental improvements are necessary for the software to gain trust from businesses and organizations. Additionally, frequent layout changes cause confusion with each update.

Josh
Creative Director en Canadá

Ora Keeps Your Projects on Track

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I love Ora, and after trying numerous project management tools, I hope to stick with Ora for a long time. I can't even start a new project in my business without planning it in Ora first.

I love almost everything about Ora. I especially like how you can customize so much in the platform. You can change the look of boards, the colour scheme, and narrow down your focus. It's great for staying on brand when working with clients. Plus, I can turn on or off specific settings to de-clutter my workspace.

Puntos en contra:

I have tried numerous PM tools, but I always come back to Ora. The only thing they could improve is the support time, but even this is getting better. And they always give me quality support.

Eugene
Operations Director en Ucrania
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A product that finds the sweet spot between Trello and Jira

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We are happy with it. I really think it offers a great compromise between features and functionality and it manages to run fast all the time.

First and foremost: the speed. Everything runs quickly and without errors, unlike some competing products. We also like the layout for the kanban board and it's easy to add some automation to improve our processes. It was also convenient to migrate all departments to as it is easy to set up and work with.

Puntos en contra:

The lack of a dedicated Linux app packaged as an AppImage or DEB for Ubuntu/Debian. Lack of task priority as a built-in option (We created a custom field for it) Importing all our tasks from JIRA wasn't perfect with many tasks not having crucial information and attachments while being referenced in the logs for the tasks.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

An Overlooked Diamond

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love how many features are baked into Ora. Chat, project and task management, great automations, time tracking - there's a lot there. My favorites are column actions in kanban and add task via email - these two alone have streamlined our processes and saved so much time!

Puntos en contra:

There are some feature requests that have been in the 'requested' or even the 'planned' column for too long. Ora does update regularly - this is by no means abandonware - but I'm sure they're just tackling the most impactful and/or most requested features first (versus the ones I personally want to see).

Jorge
Project Manager en Portugal
Desarrollo de programas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good, but could be great

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall we enjoy using it even though we're disappointed with the chat. The lack of a documentation feature is also a downside but we know it is on the roadmap and, for the time being at least, we're waiting for its implementation.

Ease of use, without a steep learning curve. It's easy enough to quickly setup a project and create/assign tasks. Schedulling came pretty handy recently as well.

Puntos en contra:

The chat. We were eager to move our company's chat to Ora but we find it to be unreliable. It seems like we don't always get notifications and the Huddles seem even less reliable. Whenever we tried to Huddle, we were never able to get everyone seeing/hearing each other, there were always someone who couldn't see/hear some other members.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Perfect to manage projects and tracking team time

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It's a great experience, using for my company for years now.
Team size of 15 people and still great and managable.

Easy to use. Just start creating some kan-ban projects, add some tasks and you are good to go. It's possible to extract reports per user, team, project and a lot of filters. Really good to keep projects on track.

Puntos en contra:

Template for Workflows are not dynamic: you can create once and use. But if you need to change the Template, you have to create a new one.

Guilherme
Product Designer en Brasil
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A wonderful project that requires polish

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, a very positive experience, a very interesting product that I want to see how it will mature in the future.

Ora has a simple look to it, it is quite interesting how it is able to differentiate itself from other products by just being simpler.

Puntos en contra:

Bugs and bad UX. It is easy to encounter bugs while using ora and that is definitely not good. Regarding UX, there are some cases where you click a button and what you expect does not happen. I could tell a bunch of examples, but I believe it is not needed here. If you wish you can contact me, I will gladly help. I truly like the product and I wish it the best.

Game changer!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a fantastic experience across the board.

Ora is amazing for task management for our small business. With it, we are able to track multiple clients and various projects across each of them. Their time tracking is what we base our pay on.

Puntos en contra:

I really like Ora, and do not have negatives to share.

Jay
CEO en Canadá
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Absolutely A Must Have

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The product is beautiful, responsive, easy to use and it has A TON of great features. Also the support team is super friendly and I have always gotten responses within a few minutes.

Are you considering other apps for your software development company's process management? Well, STOP! Ora is the best thing out there - period. I've been programming for over 2 decades and using various different software utilities to manage my teams, my own projects and more and Ora is by far the best platform out there today. I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go!

Puntos en contra:

Literally nothing! I used to want their API but their responsive team has recently released it and oh man is it ever great!

Luca
CTO en Italia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Powerful tool

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

Alain
Student en Suiza
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Student review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great

This a good alternative to Jira, and like it way more than Trello

Puntos en contra:

It is not rare to have a few problems like null pointers or stuff like that in the code and jeopardize the work. Also, the time tracking system is create, but the view to add an entry is T E R R I B L E, sorry for that :P but as the Mac calendar for example, it would be better to let the user and the values before changing the others back and forth and just give a feedback if the "form" is valid and also, if you want to fix something, usually, the end of the tracking time should be right now as we will enter a task we just completed (Like when changing the time with the slider).

Dunia
Content creator en España
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Ora, the little-known tool for project management

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Ora is a cloud-based, next-generation project management and collaboration software platform powered by intelligent workflows. With Ora, you can easily organize and communicate all your projects, tasks and ideas. Ora is a simple, visual and easy-to-use project management software that makes work feel effortless.
Its mobile application lacks the power of its competitors, but in the future it will surely gain in features. I recommend those looking for a new project manager to give Ora 3 a try.

Ora has an aesthetically appealing interface that is at the same time easy to use. With the new version, Ora 3, advanced functionalities are added that make Ora an all-in-one tool for project management. Ora 3 now includes live chat, video calls and voice messaging.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally I have experienced problems loading my files. Suddenly my files disappear and I have to reload the page to see them again.

Brian
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Finally! A PM software Dev team that gets it!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Absolutely blown away by this product. I’m doing everything in my power to transition our entire company from Asana to Ora!

I can’t even begin to go into all the pros of this app. I’ve been using Asana for years. I’ve been the one to introduce it to our company. But every single thing that frustrates me about a Asana 0ra figured out! Pipeline, Oraa chat (coming soon :-), the way they handle sub tasks, sprints, Project views, list type, agenda view, List actions, Time tracking, timeline. It’s just unbelievable what this team has created!

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, the only thing I’m waiting for is mobile apps (iPhone/iPad) at this stage in the game.

Brett
Marketing Manager en Australia
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Another very happy customer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: There's a lot to it and the more I explore the more I find that it can do. Customer service is exceptional, thank you. All this power and it is still affordable.

Ease of use. It can be used at a very entry-level until your needs and skills develop.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found anything I don't like ATM.

Iliyan
Iliyan
Founder & Lead Android Developer en Bulgaria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Intuitive Trello on steroids - powerful as Jira simple to use as Trello

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Flawless, intuitive and the best value for money in the market. I've used to work with Jira and Trello in the past but our team was totally reborned after switching to Ora!

The design and UX are flawless while combining everything a software & product development team needs for a managing own projects and working with clients. What I love most about is the simple Time-Tracking (play/pause) and the detail reports that you can deliver to clients in minutes...

Puntos en contra:

There's some functionality that I don't use but still can access from the board - the Agenda Scheduling & Time-line. It may be good for handling longer projects and resource manager but I personally don't need it.

Emil
Owner en Turquía
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

One of the best project management tools I've seen

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum.
The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people.
So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.

It's easy to create projects and tasks Interchangeable List and Kanban view Timeline view The time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use them You can plan your week or day using the Agenda feature The interface is clean and nice The app works smooth There are apps for Mac and Windows

Puntos en contra:

The speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be better I would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports

Rachael Woolley
Rachael Woolley
Mindset and Health Coach en Noruega
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Ora is a excellent for time saving and productivity

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I absolutely love using Ora and it has really helped me with organisation and using time wisely.

I really like using Ora and having been straightforward for me to organise my time and tasks on a daily basis so I know what I am doing and in which order. There are so many options of how what to create whether lists, Kanban, project views, assignments and time tracking. It has really helped me identify where I use my time effectively and where I don't, so I can be more efficient.

Puntos en contra:

It took me time to get used to using especially when organising projects because occasionally I have problems with moving the boards and tasks around.

Roberto
Creative Director en Canadá
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Studio Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great product. Solid support and quick responses.

How simple it is to use and integrate with new team Members

Puntos en contra:

There’s no full launched Apple iOS app yet but it’s coming. Integration of its slack or MS Teams is also coming which both will be great.

ZhiMin
filmmaker en Canadá
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

Good tracking tools

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: One of my friends strongly recommend me to use Ora for project management.
It works well as a team working on one project.
However, it doesn't work well with my personal project.
While I'm planning my project, it helps me mentally organizing my tasks, but in real life, I use rarely to track the progress of my work. I use mostly ical to plan my task. So if the app link to ical, it'll be prefect.

1. Organize project 2. Help setting up the goal and reminder 3. Help tracking the progress 4. document all progress including the finished task, you can always go back to read your notes.

Puntos en contra:

1. lacking of flexibilities 2. wish the app can link to ical or google calendar or notification for reminding

Raul
Raul
Marketing Manager en España
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The first Project Management Tool that I do really use (and enjoy using)

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Over the past 5 years I have tried around 7 different project management tools. Both for me and for the team. But none did really work of us. Sometimes where difficult to use open source solutions, other times they were expensive for the value that they gave us, and only with trello and asana had good results. but they end up forgotten. I think this time the time tracking and the beautiful design has helped.

I like the design of the tool, how user friendly it is and the many features that it has for example the time tracking, reports, team chat, etc and the one that are being developed. It is very easy to use, there are already done easy templates. I personally like the dark mode that has, also it ads sound and animation to the time tracking when changing the cards from column to column. That makes that the project becomes more like a game.

Puntos en contra:

Of course, what I like the less it is that it is a paid app. I mean, trello and asana have free versions. Anycase if it is tool that you use daily to handle a project or your complete work, the cost is quite reasonable.

Elden Jean
Virtual Assistant en Filipinas

My honest review

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is pretty easy to navigate. The interface is quite nice.

Puntos en contra:

I guess it's not fully developed yet.There has been several bugs this past few months. I has been causing problems with our work.

Luis
English teacher en España
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

My brand new project management tool

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I'm extremly happy with Ora. It's just amazingly easy to manage a project using this feature-packed tool.

I've recently started using Ora to manage a couple of book publishing projects I have. It's simply amazing how easy it makes it to keep track of everything and also to invite other people involved in the project, like my editor. I also love that they have a desktop app for Mac.

Puntos en contra:

So far I haven't encountered anything bad to say about Ora, as it's worked wonders.