Opiniones de Mouseflow

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Mouseflow

Descubre las actividades de los visitantes de tu sitio web a través del seguimiento de navegación, mapas térmicos, comentarios de los usuarios, formularios y embudos analíticos.

Descubre más sobre Mouseflow

Mostrando 102 opiniones

Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Marketing Content Developer
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/4/2018

"Great For Recording Iframes"

Ventajas: We use Mouseflow primarily for its user recording tool. Originally, we used Hotjar, but a major part of our website is hosted in an iframe, and Hotjar did not have iframe functionality. We reached out to Mouseflow to see if they had iframe recording functionality and they do. The user recording tool is straight forward. There is no learning curve. It allows you to speed up the recording, skip ahead, plus it tracks clicks, taps, dead time (where the user is not actively doing anything on the screen), click rage, etc. One of our favorite features it the auto-tag feature. Recordings are automatically tagged for you with tags like "click rage" or "payment" or "click error". This is helpful for skimming through recordings and only watching the ones that include tags which are important to you. We have reached out to support numerous times. They are always prompt and kind.

Desventajas: One of our biggest cons is the endless scroll option in the user recording tool. It seems silly, but when you are scrolling and scrolling, the page gets bogged down. It makes sorting through recordings slow and arduous.

Hello Crystal,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We are sorry it took is this long to get back to you.

We have made performance improvements when browsing through the recording list since you left your review, and we hope you have stuck around to enjoy these improvements. If not, we'v love to have you back and give it another try :).

Thank you again for your feedback and rating. We appreciate your support!

• Publicado el 23/4/2018
Ann W.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20/1/2021

"Very Easy To Use & Great Visual Drill downs"

Comentarios: See above. Customer Service is very attentive.

Ventajas: I'm am very grateful to have stumbled upon Mouseflow. I really love their dashboards, and how visual the drill-down capabilities are. I was quite happy with my other company, until they pushed out a beta version that did not suit my needs. That is what prompted me to search for a new heatmap software. I'm finicky about dashboards. I started the a trial with Mouseflow, and did not jump to buy their product until I could see what kind of data it would provide to my business. I love all of the different ways, now, that I will be able to analyze my website design changes. In particular, I love their "scroll" feature that will show you how far your customers are actually engaging with a page. Oh, .........and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the fact that I do not have to MANUALLY set up a heatmap as I did with my past provider. Once you put the code in your site........Mouseflow goes to work! I have already used a feedback form and had engagement, too. I would highly recommend Mouseflow.

Desventajas: I have been fully testing Mouseflow for almost 2 weeks, and cannot come up with any negatives, at this time.

Hello Ann,

Thank you so much for giving us such favorable and comprehensive review. We are very happy to see that you have found our product convenient and easy to us.

Glad to have you with us!

Scott C.
Head of Marketing & Sales
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/8/2021

"A powerful tool, yet simple to use and child's play to set up"

Comentarios: Excellent. A breeze to install and use. Highly recommended.

Ventajas: The Heatmap functionality is fantastic. Quickly identify strengths and weaknesses on any page by analysing visitor behaviour across multiple parameters such as: 'Live' 'Click' 'Scroll' 'Movement' & 'Attention - and then take action to A/B test your site and make improvements. You can even watch recordings of every visitor and how they interact with your site!

Desventajas: There are quite a few limitations in the 'Free Forever' plan, but then again, what would you expect on that plan? There needs to functionality incentives to upgrade at cost, or no-one ever would! We may well upgrade in the coming weeks/months once we have decided exactly what we need from the platform.

por Mouseflow el 31/8/2021

Hi there, Scott,

Thank you for your thorough review. We enjoyed reading it :).

We appreciate you for choosing us for your behavior analytics tool. We'd love to hear more about how could you improve our Free Forever plan. Perhaps you could fire up a chat in the app, or send us an email to support@mouseflow.com so that we can chat?

Looking forward to it!

• Publicado el 18/8/2021
David S.
IT Manager
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2019

"Just an overall sotfware"

Comentarios: If you just have an overall expirience and slow software you can choose Mouseflow, I wouldn't recommend this to a friend never.

Ventajas: They recording system is good with proper stadistics

Desventajas: The filters to search data are very dificult to use, and have mane outstanding problems, sometimes we can't see the recordings for hours, and is also pretty slow

por Mouseflow el 29/1/2020

Hi David,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Mouseflow. Since your review we have re-designed the filters and added significant more flexibility.
I encourage you to sign-up for a new free trial and review a the improvements introduced into Mouseflow.

• Publicado el 2/9/2019
Shivendra N.
Software Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 5/8/2021

"Great tool to plugin to understand user reaction on web site"

Comentarios: Greta tool . I loved it and it overall helped to increase the traffic by knowing user interactions behavior . Easy to use and can be plugged in in few min. Licensing is also moderate is worth using it. i recommend it for online marketing .

Ventajas: Mouseflow tool is easy to plugin into web site with little effort. Admin Portal helps us to see many kind of reports like Session replay ,Visitor details , click behavior etc. Apart from that it provides many other information like browser, device, geographic information, Time spent which helps business to understand users behavior and improve overall experience . Configuring funnel and using to analysis also a great feature

Desventajas: Overall is good experience , however I think for small marketing client licensing is little at high side. Apart from that looks good to me

por Mouseflow el 17/8/2021

Hi Shivendra,

Thank you very much for sharing your Mouseflow experience on Capterra.

We'd love to explore more of our partnership options with you. Could you please email us at
partners@mouseflow.com?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

• Publicado el 5/8/2021
Vilius E.
CRO Manager
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2021

"Very useful product, great customer service"

Comentarios: We are constantly changing our user interfce according to the findings from this tool, and our conversion rates are growing. I used a lot of similar tools in the past (e.g. HotJar, VWO Insights, Freshmarketer and other toools), but nothing comes close to what Mouseflow can offer. We are very happy with the tool and couldn't recommend it more.

Ventajas: It's easy to use. It has the whole package of user flow. The thing that I like most is funnels. It's great that you can create them and watch videos retrospectively. You cannot get that from the other products. The thing that it records sessions and creates hetmaps automatically is gold worth.

Desventajas: It would be great if this tool was "jack-of-all-trades" and you could do a/b testing with it too, but it would be too much to ask for 41 tool to do everything right. But I assume, that if this team will think of doing that, they'd do a great job on that too.

por Mouseflow el 24/5/2021

Hi Vilius,

Thank you for sharing your review and feedback with us. We are pleased to have you!

We have passed along your request to the product team, and we'll be sure to shoot you an update if things move in that direction :).

• Publicado el 5/5/2021
Eric D.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/1/2021

"Robust Software at A Great Price"

Comentarios: Overall, great experience.

Ventajas: Integration was easy and online training videos really help you sort through all the data that Mouseflow collects. There are quite a few filters and custom tags and the ability to save filter reports helps expedite my research.

Desventajas: Since there is so much data to pour over, it would be great to have prebuilt reports and alerts that help give you a game plan of how to take action on the issues you uncover. Some of these action items were mentioned in passing on the screencast training videos, but I had to take notes to remind myself of the things I am looking for once I started digging into all the recordings and heat maps. Again, there is so much good data that Mouseflow collects. The question is: Where to start?

Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for sharing your rating and thoughts about your experience with Mouseflow.

We know that there is a but of a learning curve, and we are making an extra effort in providing more guidance through the onboarding process. We'll keep your feedback in mind to make some adjustments.

If you ever feel stuck, please fire up a chat inside the app and we'll do our best to lend you a hand.

Talk to you soon!

• Publicado el 19/1/2021
Mihael I.
Música, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/1/2021

"Amazing software"

Comentarios: It's amazing! I like it and will suggest to all of you!

Ventajas: I found this software very useful when trying to solve particular problem on a website. Specially when a problem occurs on user end.

Desventajas: None, all I use is nice, easy to use and helpful

por Mouseflow el 3/2/2021

Hello Mihael,

Thank you for reviewing us. We appreciate your support!

See you around.

• Publicado el 31/1/2021
Leonardo R.
Leonardo R.
CFO at Vivex
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/8/2021

"MouseFlow is Great!"

Comentarios: It works for starting measure my website

Ventajas: it is very User friendly and user experience is good

Desventajas: the Prices is too expensive We can not afford it at begining.

• Publicado el 13/8/2021
Ghislaine V.
Online Marketing Manager
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2021

"Easy to use tracking software"

Comentarios: Mouseflow gives a good insight into the website visitors movements on our pages. This helps us to improve pages and page flows.

Ventajas: I like to possibility to define which page flows you are interested in afterwards - you don't have to wait for results.

Desventajas: Cannot think of what I don't like about this software

por Mouseflow el 26/1/2021

Hello Ghislaine,

Thank you for sharing your review :). We are glad to have you!

We know how important site speed is, so we have made Mouseflow so that it doesn't have a negative effect on it.

As we record all your website visits, your data becomes available very fast so that you can jump right in. Have you tried funnels and forms? You can build these retroactively so you don't have to remember to set them up either ;).

We are around if you need us. Just fire up a chat inside the app and we'll be right with you.

See you soon!

• Publicado el 21/1/2021
Paul H.
Directory
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2021

"Best user recordings available"

Ventajas: The recordings are incredible. One example - I received an email from a user who experienced an issue on the site, but didn't provide any details. I was able to locate his recording and see the exact error who receive - then fix the issue without having to ask the user for more information. I also love how all the pages they visit are organized into one recording so you can quickly skip between the pages they visit. MouseFlow also does a great job at ensuring end user privacy by automatically blocking users sensitive data, and allowing you to add additional CSS selectors to things you don't want to track that might not be ignored by their software. You can auto opt out of recording GDPR users and much more. We have tried others and this is the best product on the market!

Desventajas: I wish it was a little easier to modify the heatmaps. Sometimes we have a popup that will be on top of the heatmap or animated elements don't appear because the animations have not completed when the page snapshot was taken. In my experience a quick message to their support will fix the issue.

por Mouseflow el 25/2/2021

Hello Paul,

Thank you for such an awesome review. We love that you got to locate the issue and solve it through our session replay.

I can see that your problems with the popup overlays in heatmaps have been solved. Anytime you run into any issues, don't hesitate to contact our support staff :).

Talk to you soon!

• Publicado el 19/2/2021
Dawn P.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/3/2021

"Absolutely invaluable tool for my business"

Comentarios: The people at Mouseflow have been wonderful. When I quickly ran out of recordings for my free trial, they were happy to add more recordings for me so that I could get a better picture of how invaluable it is and of course I ended up paying for a full plan. The data I receive from Mouseflow is absolutely invaluable. It's like having cameras set up in my shop to see exactly what my customers are doing and how I can help them better.
I can't imagine running a website without it now.

Ventajas: I LOVE the ability to watch a customer's journey through my website. To see what they are actually clicking on, where they are scrolling, and what information they never actually see. It is also invaluable for troubleshooting. I have had customers email me for months telling me that they were having problems checking out on the website, but I could never re-create the problem to be able to fix it. With Mouseflow I was able to find the recording for the exact user and watch their full session to see exactly what was happening and fix it immediately. I have made quite a few major fixes and minor tweaks based on the recordings from Mouseflow that have drastically improved my customer's experiences.

Desventajas: There seem to still be some issues with the software. Frequently I'll click on a recording to watch it and receive an error that the recording had trouble loading. It always seems to be on the videos that I really need to watch.

por Mouseflow el 15/4/2021

Hello Dawn,

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing your Mouseflow experience.

When you run into these issues, please fire up a chat in the app to reach our support team so that they can take a closer look. It is very likely that the data is there, but for whatever reason we had a small hiccup with showing you the recording.

We appreciate having you with us.

Talk soon!

• Publicado el 31/3/2021
Mark T.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/8/2020

"Game Changing Software"

Comentarios: Very good, support was excellent and the product works very well

Ventajas: Mouseflow is superb when it comes to seeing how people progress through your site. We've been able to make many changes that all helped increase sales

Desventajas: Initially navigation was a bit weird but soon got the hang of it

por Mouseflow el 17/8/2020

Hello there, Mark!

Thank you very much for sharing your rating and feedback.

We continue to make improvements on our onboarding flow to make it easier for people to take advantage of Mouseflow quickly. We appreciate your feedback on this.

Thank you for choosing Mouseflow and for continuing to support our growth.

• Publicado el 11/8/2020
Nicole H.
Product Owner B2C
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/1/2021

"Data protection, the most importent stuff for us!"

Ventajas: Mouseflow was easy to set up and use. Perfect overview of useflow and interactions. Perfect to have "Friction" marker. Good point to look deeper into a userflow ...

Desventajas: You need an account for each domain. Crossdomain-tracking not that easy.

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for reviewing us and for sharing your feedback.

You don't need an account for each domain you'd like to track. Depending on the plan you are on, you can add multiple domains with distinct tracking codes for each under the same account.

Please fire up a chat with support in the app so that we can go over your setup and help you get to where you want to be.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Paul E.
guitar teacher
Música, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/1/2021

"mouseflow is integral to my business as a sole proprietor who manages their own website."

Comentarios: I use mouseflow every day! as a sole proprietor whos website is my primary way of reaching new customers, being able to see exactly how the site is being used is incredibly valuable to me! I can check commonly visited pages, looking for errors and based on the users activity, I can make changes aimed at streamlining their interactions. I highly recommend this product!!!

Ventajas: This is very easy to use but any time I have had a problem the support has been just excellent.

Desventajas: really the only thing I would say is that for the free trial if you have a site that gets a ton of traffic, you can go through your credits pretty quickly. and in some cases the throttled results might not be particularly useful.

por Mouseflow el 3/2/2021

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are glad to be of support for you and your business.

Keep rocking!

Let us know if you need anything in the future.

• Publicado el 26/1/2021
Safa O.
Senior Developer
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/8/2021

"Great Service"

Ventajas: I really like the simplicity of the recordings page. It gives me all that i need in a clean and fast way. I used smartlook too but the ui interface it was way to shiny and not productive. I really liked mouse flow

Desventajas: it could have been great if the paid version was a little bit cheaper. Or They have a speacial pricing for countries that has a week currency against us dollars

por Mouseflow el 31/8/2021

Hi Safa,

Thank you for your glowing recommendation and from picking us as an alternative to Smartlook.

We'd love to hear more about your case and traffic needs to see what's the best plan for you. Could you shoot us an email to sales@mouseflow.com?

We look forward to your message

• Publicado el 26/8/2021
Philip L.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/9/2019

"Best in class software"

Comentarios: We managed to solve checkout issues, problems with our landing page and many other things where Analytics was no help in actually understanding user issues.

Ventajas: After trying more than 4 different tracking tools to support my Google Analytics efforts, Mouseflow has won all competition.

Desventajas: Honestly... I think Mouseflow is one of the best pieces of software I've used in a long time.

por Mouseflow el 29/1/2020

Hi Philip,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Mouseflow. We are happy to read that you're getting a great value from our tool.

• Publicado el 27/9/2019
Igor N.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2021

"Only a fool can go without MouseFlow, is a must for any web business!"

Comentarios: I was used to other similar softwares, and yesterday I decided to look for a better one. Once I saw how much more I could have learnt from this app, I decided to install it immediately.
I run a WordPress ecommerce and the installation was pretty much instantaneous: copy and paste, and you're done!
The data immediately started to flow in and it was SO interesting!

Ventajas: You can really see the user behavior with 100% accuracy and fix your website mistakes based on the intel. It's incredibly precise and display the information with different scales of measurement at once. Is not only intuitive to use but also very precise.
When you do a website, knowing the user behavior is crucial: people never act as you would have expected. This can cost a company MILLIONS. Only this tool can make the difference from wasting money and earning them.

Desventajas: Can't imagine anything I didn't like. If I really nee to say something, sometimes the site doesn't load correctly in the iframe, but a refresh fixes.

por Mouseflow el 25/2/2021

Hi Igor,

Thank you so much for your review.

We love having you on the platform.

• Publicado el 20/2/2021
Senior Digital Strategist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/1/2021

"If you're looking for a way to understand what users are doing on your website, look no further!"

Ventajas: Often times in marketing, it is often difficult to understand how users are using your website. And most of the time, it becomes a guessing game. Most tools provide heatmaps on regions most clicked by users, but with Mouseflow, you will be able to study the complete users journey. (It is literally one of the best asset that you have for your digital marketing!)

Desventajas: Which that downloading the recordings would be much easier.

por Mouseflow el 26/1/2021

Hello there!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Mouseflow on Capterra.

We are glad you are finding our product useful.

One useful feature on Mouseflow for Digital Marketers is the ability to segment your data by UTM parameters. If you are using them on your campaign, Mouseflow will automatically pick them and make them available as part of the variables filter ;).

If you ever need some help, please fire up a chat inside the app and we'll be right with you!

See you around :).

Mira B.
Chief Experience Officer
Vino y licores, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/4/2021

"Great product that helps you troubleshoot!"

Comentarios: Mouseflow helps us achieve 10-30x the industry average conversion rates on our various pages.

Ventajas: Mouseflow is great to not only help you understand how your customers are interacting with your site, but also to track metrics and understand how to increase conversions.

Desventajas: I haven't found any challenges with the software at this point.

por Mouseflow el 5/5/2021

Hi Mira,

Thank you for continuing to support Mouseflow!

We love having you around.

Let us know if you need anything by firing up a chat inside the app.

• Publicado el 28/4/2021
Daniel W.
Sales Representative
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/1/2021

"Mouseflow is a very useful tool for online shops"

Ventajas: It was fairly easy to implement in our existing webshop. I like that you really can see how long customers are on webpage and what they. You also see very easily what you can improve in your shop. I like the fact that it is quite cheap compared to the high outcome you have.

Desventajas: Honestly, there is nothing I can add on that. It is very customer friendly to use.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Mouseflow.

• Publicado el 18/1/2021
Andrew P.
Head Of Marketing
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/3/2021

"Essential to see whats going on"

Comentarios: We use Mouseflow daily and find it good value for money and offer most of the features we would like.

Ventajas: Mouseflow is a critical tool for us, we need to see what is happening when we deploy new payment options or when we make changes and Mouseflow has helped us spot issues and has been invaluable.

Desventajas: I would like more filtering options ie visitor has been to page X but not Y

por Mouseflow el 22/3/2021

Hello Andrew,

Thank you very much for your feedback and review.

I have shared your feature request to the product team. We are going to be making a lot of improvements this year to our filtering options, so make sure you log into the app regularly to check it out.

• Publicado el 15/3/2021
Filippo S.
Senior Web Analyst
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 8/6/2017

"The right balance between costs and features"

Ventajas: Very easy to use and great in some features: heatmaps, recoring sessions, but most of all form analytics. Very interesting the balance between costs and features (also the new feedback module).

Desventajas: I expect integrations with other tools to be improved. The layout for the heatmap can be improved. Sometimes it does not correctly work for pages under login

Hi Filippo,

it's been a while. We are truly sorry that we never got back to you until now.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback and for rating us.

Ever since you wrote your review, we've made great improvements that address your pain points. We now have more than 300 integrations available :).

Perhaps you stuck around with us, but if you didn't we'd love to have you back and take Mouseflow for a spin. We are sure it will be worth it and that you will enjoy it.

Thanks!

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 8/6/2017
Marketing Manager
  • Publicado el 2/5/2018

"Best way to review User Sessions"

Comentarios: Being able to review across multiple device types, seeing through the form feature where customers may be having difficulty and getting a full view of my sales Funnel.

Ventajas: I love that I can set it up using Google Tag Manager and having to rely on my IT team edit the HTML on the site. This allows me to turn it off or on when needed and also the filters to view sessions such as tags.

Desventajas: My plan only allows me to have 6 sites and i have to remove it from Mouseflow's GUI to add as 7th site. I wish there was a feature to "freeze/put on hold" and add another site in place of it. This would still allow me to have 6 active sites but have 7+ configured.

Hi there!

We are terribly sorry it took us this long to get back to you on your review.

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We'd love to find out more about your experience with customer support, as it seems to have been an issue.

Sometimes things happen and we would like to learn from your experience. Could you perhaps shoot us a message at support@mouseflow.com and let us know what happened?

We love the idea to "freeze/ put on hold". That's going right into the backlog ;).

We look forward to hearing back from you, and thanks again for your review and feedback.

• Publicado el 2/5/2018
Bill O.
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/8/2021

"Mouseflow provides invaluable information on how users interact with your website"

Comentarios: I was always trying to guess why visitors were not clicking through to my product pages from the company homepage... With mouseflow, I can see how visitors scroll through my pages and interact with the buttons which was really eye-opening
For now, I am using the free version which is quite fully featured, so no complaints about cost :)

Ventajas: Mouseflow is so easy to integrate with your website, and the playback interface is efficient and very intuitive

Desventajas: I'm still trying to figure out why some known visits recorded from other tags on my website are not showing up as a recording

por Mouseflow el 23/8/2021

Hi, Bill,

It's always exciting to hear how much value a customer gains with just a free trial. We're also thrilled to learn how easy your setup and integration went.

In order to best help you with your recordings, please click the in-app chat icon and talk with our support team. There's nary a challenge they can't solve!

Talk soon!