The best actionable cross-platform analytics I have used out of 20 as a Growth Marketer

Arsene L.
Growth Marketer
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: You get to act on nimble growth iteration in the fraction of the time that is required when using other analytics solutions.

Puntos a favor: Pyze is the most solid cross-platform analytics platform I have used as a Growth Marketer at several high-growth startups and Fortune 50 companies. First, it's extremely easy to set up. Any dev can set it up in a matter of 30 minutes. You just need to activate their SDK in your apps and website. Super easy. You get data on your Pyze dashboard right away. Second, Pyze is really about walking the growth talk. It's the most actionable platform I have every used. Thanks to their unique Growth Intelligence feature, you can reach out in a custom way to automatically surfaced segment based on customer usage. It's fantastic. In no time you get mobile push and in-app set up and read your growth data back. Same for web. In one tool... Third, they have amazing support. You get any question answered on anything in a matter of hours if not minutes in my experience. Fourth, they are at the forefront of mobile and cross-platform analytics innovation. A great example for their is their latest "Rich Notifications" integration which allows amazing visuals from push, webhooks, deep in-app linking, social sharing with pre-entered content not to mention custom CTA buttons directly from the notifications. I use Pyze every day, many times a day as a Growth Marketer.
It is really the driver of my growth marketing actions and nimble iterations at the messaging, UX and campaign levels.
Pyze is the real deal.

Contras: There is only one thing I would look to optimize at this point in the Pyze interface. Sometimes there are a few too many clicks when you want to juggle between campaigns and actual growth metrics if you are not using Intelligence Explorer. They do have a simple way to customize your own analytics dashboard but I would do some more user testing on the interface to determine shorter "path to value" in most common cases.

Rewarding, transparent and easy

Co-Founder & CEO
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We are aggregating data in the entire decision journey (discovery to transaction) across multiple platforms (Online and offline). If we couldn't make this large amount of data actionable using Pyze, our customers could never see the real value of our software

Puntos a favor: Allowing to aggregate actionable data. Pyze enabled Mavatar and its enterprise customers to gain visibility into the behavior of different types of their users; shoppers, influencers, admin and sales people of the top retailers across multiple platforms to measure campaign effectiveness, identify sales trends, and understand, optimize and leverage key user actions. Mavatar utilizes Dynamic funnels to measure the completion of key business processes to understand the effectiveness of application flows, conversion rates, and channel performance. Customized reports on key business metrics in form of funnels allows us to serve each and every customer in isolation and help them gain visibility into their specific business.

Contras: Missing API for Single sign on. It's important to keep our customers in one world. Also we wish there was an easier way for the events attributes to find a way to funnels.

Best Cross-Platform Analytics for Web and Mobile apps

Sunitha R.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I love the tools to drill into behavioral analytics like usage reports, visual queries to run custom reports and dynamic funnels for conversion analysis across web and mobile apps are more comprehensive than other platforms.

Contras: There is a learning curve for creating custom dimensions for their automated segmentation feature. They provide automated segmentation for usage and cohort dimensions out of the box. Its a really powerful tool that lets you target specific users for marketing campaigns or personalization.

Great Product. Top Notch Support

Publicado el 2/3/2018
John M.
Sr. Product Manager
13-50 empleados
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Customer support is fast and reliable. They usually respond on the same day itself. The visualizations make the platform easy to use and manage campaigns efficiently.

Contras: I initially had issues integrating the SDK into our mobile app. Their customer service team does an exception job of listening to customers and helped me resolve my issues quickly.

Simple, easy to use with one line of code

Publicado el 20/2/2018
Shila M.
Creative Director
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I love how Pyze shows both individual user and aggregate level data to allow us to understand both trends across the entire population and target each user based on specific behaviors. We use Pyze across a number of our web and mobile projects. Its helpful for us to optimize user flows, conversion funnels and target users according to their behavior.

Contras: The responsive site is good but a mobile app would be a welcome addition. It would also help to have the Intelligence Explorer undo only the latest created segment, as opposed to undoing the entire funnel.

Powerful and easy to use

Keith R.
Product Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: It has a simple interface which is easy to use for everyone. The visualization capabilities are powerful and actionable to create effective campaigns

Contras: Location based targeting is only available at City level. Waiting for them to roll out lat/long radius based campaigns

Full-featured marketing platform

Asvalayana K.
Product Manager
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Extremely easy to implement. One line of code got us started and we got a ton of useful visibility into user analytics across our iOS and Android apps

Contras: There is not a designated area for sending push and in-app messaging. To access this you need to use either IE, Growth Automation or Funnels. It would be good to have this as a standalone feature for faster access

Requires a learning curve to use the platform to its potential

Travis L.
Senior Product Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Pyze is extremely flexible. You can create tags for any user action or experience with minimal coding. This allows analytics to be catered to specific products and the functions of those products.

Contras: There is no straightforward go-to guide. I feel there should be a tutorial to go through with some customer support on-hand.

Very Powerful

Rylan S.
Director of Product
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Biggest improvement in our retention numbers

Puntos a favor: Cost effective in a huge way. As someone who has used many mobile analytics software's, none have provided such a balance of features and price.

Contras: If I had to nitpick, the platform has far too many features - some of which simply make the homepage too cluttered for my liking. Of course, I simply ignore the tabs I don't use or ever will, but it would be good to have a feature to hide these tabs.

Great Auto Segmentation

Siddhi B.
Business Analyst
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: - The auto-segmentation feature makes my job extremely easy
- Great capabilities at this price point.

Contras: I wasn't too fond of their layout at first but its become intuitive over time. They just have a lot of functionality that might be better exposed using a standard menu

Pyze helped us increase job posting conversions by 3X

Joan D.
Product Marketing Manager

Comentarios: We were able to increase job posting conversions on Experfy by 3X

Puntos a favor: The simplicity of Pyze is quite amazing. It's extremely straightforward to setup on our marketplace. We were able to identify where users were dropping off and make tweaks to 3x out conversions.

Contras: I would like the ability to share reports with team members or email share/slack integration would be really helpful

Great customer insight solution

Consuela M.
Digital Marketing Lead
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Helped improve lead gen and optimize our website. Successfully increased ability to target users who showed interest in our projects

Puntos a favor: The Intelligence explorer and Dynamic Funnels are by far the coolest and most useful features. We used Pyze to optimize our website flows to improve lead gen and also to target users who expressed interest in our development projects

Contras: It's not a dislike but there is a lot of functionality and it would be useful to be able to turn off the features that we don't need

Good value for the price

Publicado el 2/3/2018
Audrey W.
Sr. Director, Product Management
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Super product. The interface is simple and intuitive to use - I especially love all the colors! I primarily user the Funnels to monitor conversations and the IE for Auto Segmentation. Visualization of the data is brilliant and fun to look at. We use Pyze to feed into our daily KPI dashboard for management

Contras: Docs are good but would really like more video tutorials. I know there are a lot of features that we aren't taking advantage of yet

The best Product Analytics tool in the market

Misha P.
Head of Product
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Improved page flows on our website. Increased personalization of content on the website

Puntos a favor: I am continually amazed at how much Pyze offers. I am a heavy user. I use Pyze to optimize page flows and for website content personalization based on user content affinity.

Contras: I'd like to see personalization at a per-user level instead of only at a segment level. This would be optimal.

I use it to record site experience on my .com platforms.

William G.
VP
Marketing y publicidad, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Allows me to capture site experience and ad interactivity for my sites.

Puntos a favor: Editing capabilities after the recording is finished. I am able to to the file and customize it to precise start and stop times

Contras: Defining the record border can be a little clunky. Sometime have trouble customizing the borders. Crashes occassionally.

Pyze, incredible

Publicado el 12/2/2018
Valerio P.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It has helped us to maximize user retention. It has provided metrics and analytics that our marketing team can use to compare several cross-platform user behaviors. Excellent product.

Puntos a favor: Pyze allows users to generate intelligence-driven business metrics, predictions and automated event and screen funnel analysis. It's extremely straightforward to setup, we were able to identify where users were dropping off and make the necessary corrections.

Contras: Sometimes the program stopped working so it had to be started again. I would like a guide to be able to get the most out of the program because I think I'm underutilizing it.

Simple neat and efficient!

Brand Update - Social Media management
Internet
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: business analytics that are useful to our clients.

Puntos a favor: Ability to use it easily and to get easy to use analytics. Easy to train new employees on it and intutive design.

Contras: customisation for our specific wants especially across apps could be simplified. neccesity to upgrade for more features is a pain point ( but understand thats the business model)

very easy to use

Publicado el 16/2/2018
CIO
Comercio minorista, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: this software package scan show me all of my data in an easy to read format that can be shown on both a terminal and a phone.

Great service that really allows you to grow as a business

Publicado el 13/2/2018
Shawn K.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I liked how easy it was to use. I am not talking purely from a user end but also from an administrators end. Very nice product.

Contras: The free is a great option however I feel the jump from free to paid is rather large. It would be nice to have a mid level