15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Podium

Software de gestión de la reputación que funciona. Los clientes son tu mejor forma de marketing. Déjalos correr la voz con Podium.

Descubre más sobre Podium

I was very pleased with the results after the first couple months. It easily integrated with our point of sale system and ALL of our staff used the link to request feedback from our customers.

Puntos en contra:

Inability to interface with Facebook for payments.

Valoraciones de Podium

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

Podium tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 501 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Podium?

Filtrar opiniones (501)

Kevin
Kevin
VP of Marketing en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Love it but don't always love paying for it!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's really good. I'm a big fan of feeling valued as a customer, and I don't feel valued, I feel like a number. I rarely get check-ins from the company. On top of that, I think the ability to get reviews could be a little better. Our customers just don't really react when we ask them for the review. They are always willing, but then seem to have some difficulty completing the process.

The ease of use is great, I love taking the conversation from the website to texting, and it's great for that. It also makes it pretty easy to request reviews, and so that is great.

Puntos en contra:

It feels really expensive to me. At this point I might be able to get similar functionality for significantly less money, but nonetheless, because we've made the investment in it and trained our team on it, I selfishly don't want to have to deplore another program and do another batch of training.

H David
Installed Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados

Wish we never left!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We previously used Podium and we switched to a less expensive option. Well, you get what you pay for. Podium is a far better product. Reviews increase, we get paid faster using card readers or text to pay. Excellent customer service!

Podium works so well. Easy to communicate with customers, request reviews and get payments either at the jobsite or from the office.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

Alejandro
Owner en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Number kidnapped

1,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Sad. They took our number under contract and wont let go of it. Until contract finishes even after telling them it sucks.

The only thing is that you can reply to reviews easy. But for a cost.

Puntos en contra:

Phone service is just horrble dont reccomend them.

Devon
Sales Associate en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Podium Review

4,0 hace 3 meses

Easy to use and was very useful to determine which rep was dealing with who.

Puntos en contra:

Price was definetely not a good aspect of this product

Audra
Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

More interested in getting paid

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Not great. I’m sure it’s the right fit for a large company with deep pockets and the need for a bunch of bells and whistles, but we are not that.

I chose the platform because I thought it was the only real option to replace ZipWhip which ends service in December. They were listed as a recommended vendor.

Puntos en contra:

The people. They started out great, but at the onset I told them that most of the features they offered we wouldn’t use. And they didn’t have a Chrome extension, which we used a lot. But we needed a new text service as ours was going away. The cost was about 3x what I was paying and that was for the lowest level of service and they lock you in to a contract for a year. But I didn’t know of another option.I found Text Request, which is almost ZipWhip exactly, less than 48 hours after I signed their contract. I was transparent with them about Text Request really meeting our needs and price point perfectly and we weren’t paying for a bunch of features we wouldn’t use just to get texting. I asked to cancel before we even onboarded. They declined and said someone from legal would reach out. No one from legal reached out. They offered to move me to a more basic plan with a lower price point which, as I felt locked in, was willing to look at after I got back from vacation. Upon my return from vacation I reached out twice but that was the last I heard from [sensitive content hidden]. Out of the blue I got an email from another person at Podium cancelling my account. It just felt like a yucky experience overall. It felt like they are more interested in getting paid than making sure the platform is the right fit for their customers.

Podium--Reliable and Easy to Use

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As explained, I have been a Podium customer for quite a while. My company actually dropped Podium for a hot minute and used a program called Swell. The employees and I complained so much about the glitch issues of Swell that our company returned to Podium. That's not to say Podium is "glitch-free," but it far outways the issues we had with Swell. I will note that something has changed with Podium's customer service. When I first began using Podium, the customer service chats almost felt like you were talking to a friendly developer, eager to help. Now the customer service help feels like I'm chatting with overworked, underpaid, and uninterested grumpy teenagers.

Podium is incredibly user-friendly. Our store has a wide range of computer knowledge--from advanced to those who struggle to find the back button. Podium has been a good fit for all levels.

Puntos en contra:

I'm not a fan of pulling the photos from my photo album or seeing that the pictures I take through the app are stored in my phone's photo album. I take many photos of products for customers and am very busy, so I often forget that they are there. I've used Podium for so long that when I look back at my years of personal photos I still find a picture of some random product that I forgot to delete.

Peter
Innovation + Communication Officer en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Just send us a text! - Podium brings texting to business

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience has been great! The software is easy to use and easy to set up. They assign you a customer success agent and take you through about 12 weeks of training and check-ins to make sure you're good to go. We have loved it and recommend it all the time.

I love how Podium allows teams of employees from different departments to work together to answer customer questions and requests. One beautiful thing is they were able to port our regular phone number and turn it into a text-able number. So our landline number that all of our customers are familiar with has now become a texting number as well. We're able to tell our customers those beautiful words: "Just send us a text."

Puntos en contra:

The only downside I see in Podium is the search feature. It is actually astounding how bad it is. You would think in this day and age a basic keyword search feature would be pretty standard. Not so in Podium. The only way to look up old conversations is remembering the name of the person you were chatting with. I'm honestly dismayed by it.

Tiffany
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

If you aren't using Podium, what are you waiting for?

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The podium has been instrumental in the overall growth of our company. From google reviews to sales, to collections, Podium has been part of the experience every step of the way. Also as we were growing Podium was also growing and their innovations consistently kept the fire in us to push ourselves beyond our own limits and become the paperless, and digital company that we are today :)

What I like most about Podium is its ease of not only use but training anybody new. We are a growing company hiring annually now more and more and Podium is by far the easiest trained software that we use. It's not only self-efficient but training is clean, straight-forward, and it's beyond user-friendly.

Puntos en contra:

There are at this stage in the game a lot of add on's that you can certainly do with Podium. It goes from a very low cost to mid-range cost quickly as you realize you really do need and want all the bells and whistles that Podium can offer. It's not so much that it is a negative, but it does become a challenge sometimes when having to pitch a wonderful new feature of Podium to your decision-makers when the words "and it cost ---- extra" comes into play.

Gregg
Gregg
Marketing en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Podium Rocks & The Product Works

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: They are amazing and I am looking forward to see where the product will go in the future.

It is easy to use, easy to train people, and it works to get customer reviews in the right place on the internet. Google reviews are king and the Podium works great with Google Reviews.

Puntos en contra:

The customer support could be better and more knowledgeable. The company is growing fast and they have a lot of new people who do not know the product.

Michaela
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Good product, shady development

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: They do offer a great product, but due to their shady sales tactics, we chose to discontinue our partnership with them. Since discontinuing, they have continued to contact me and pitch me regularly despite our lack of interest.

They offer a good product, and have a lot of services that are beneficial to a dealership.

Puntos en contra:

Their sales team is relentless and a little on the shady side. They call both my work phone and my cell phone constantly, and have even gone so far as to spoof a local area code to get me to answer my personal cell phone to pitch me on more products we don't want/need.

Erik
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

"We wish we could do more to help, but this really is as far as we can go."

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Podium will use that 1-yr agreement you sign against you no matter how many issues you have with their services. They will ignore you, say they've cancelled services with the same template email over and over again, and yet your credit card will still be charged each month. We hope that everyone takes pause when signing that 1-year contract with Podium. We wish we had taken pause before signing up.

When the software works, it really is a nice system. Our issue is that the software never worked. My employees had consistent issues with messages not showing up in the inbox or not receiving notifications when new messages came in. I myself did not receive a single notification for a new message for over a month, and it was still not fixed by the time we finally decided we had enough and switched to another system. I also had to reach out to them weekly to see if my issues have been figured out because they will never reach back out to you about the issues you're having.

Puntos en contra:

Trying to cancel with Podium is the worst experience we've ever had with a company. My partner had to pretend to be a new client prospect to get Podium to help us because they will dodge and outright ignore correspondences about cancelling service. They've admitted their issues, told us they are letting us out of the 1-yr contract, yet they are still charging our credit card each month. We have finally had to take the issue up with our credit card company.

Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Quality platform, but with a cost

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Quality of platform was good, level of customer service / support was good, although somewhat scattered . There were few issues with the functionality of the platform, but it did take a bit to get answers at times and it also felt like once we started to question the cost of the platform that there was a certain assumption were going to be gone, rather than presenting a collaborative environment to look at creating a package that would keep us on board.

The platform works well and there are some specific features that others do not have employed, such as the ability for the platform to identify landlines in advance when attempting to initiate SMS messaging, whereas others simply allow the message to go out and you wait for the failure..

Puntos en contra:

The least desirable component of this platform is cost, especially if you happen to be looking at it as a platform to deploy for use with multiple locations. We were a 2 store implementation, so higher cost, but not large enough for volume pricing leverage. the interface for synchronizing contact database information was not overly straightforward.

Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent chat software with review integration

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Podium allows us to connect with shoppers as they are browsing the site to answer questions immediately and secure more deals.

The review integration with facebook and google is excellent. We are able to send review invitations via text and respond to them within the app. We can also assign them to the various salespeople who actually worked the deal so they can respond accordingly. We also have podium on our homepage to engage with browsing customers and answer any questions they may have.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't integrate with some of our third party advertising sources like other options do. Sometimes there are glitches with the software and messages do not send properly.

Tammy
Client Advisor en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Need some features

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It isn't bad product. I would like the change above, as well as I will periodically stop getting notifications on my cell phone, so I miss messages as well. Same with the desktop option. Sometimes, replies will not pop up in the lower corner of screen. So I will constantly switch to see if anyone responds.

Ease of use. Very easy to slip in and send a message. I also like the integration with our CRM software

Puntos en contra:

Cannot sent to multiple people. For example, there are times when I need to send a message to husband and wife. I can't do that via podium, so I am forced to go tot my cell phone, which is not ideal for my job title.

Gjenes
Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados

Tracking Reviews Can Be Easy

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Being able to easily track and report the teams stats on sending/collecting reviews. Easy platform for our team and our customers.

What I like most about Podium is the ability to add each representative so that they can send out invites to the customers they speak to. I like this feature because as a Marketing Specialist, I'm not on the phone with customers - they are. They can easily plug in their phone number or email address and the customer will receive the invite! They simply click the link and leave us a review. It makes it easy for not just the team, but the customers as well. That is very important to us.

Puntos en contra:

The inability to get access ALL analytical results on the dashboard. You get some of the info, but in order to look at everything, I have to generate different reports from the platform and look at it in a spreadsheet. This is probably the most annoying and inconvenient part of using this platform. It has the ability to filter and look at stats for some things and other things, its not there.

Marina
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Been with Podium through many changes and additions

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall positive because of the headway we have made on public reviews.

The cost is inexpensive and it really does help get reviews

Puntos en contra:

As new additions and upgrades are coming, it feels like reviews has gone on the back burner. Like everything else is more important. In fact, when another dealer of ours signed up, the reviews shows up as an "add on" for invoicing when this used to be the focus. So, it has also gotten way more expensive over the years. Additions also seem to influence functionality of review aspect on dashboard and things "break" more often. Also, I think that support doesn't work weekends from when we had an issue and I had to call that I wash I got.

Baylee
Social Media Manager en EE. UU.

Fantastic for Growing Online Reputation

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This has helped us immensely with capturing reviews as customers are leaving the store with their experience fresh in their minds!

In addition to being extremely easy to use and straightforward from a backend and frontend standpoint, this software is such an easy way to grow and manage our online reputation. I love that all I have to do (once my campaign is set up) is enter a phone number and hit "send"! It's way easier than asking our customers to leave reviews, and most of them actually do it.

Puntos en contra:

There wasn't much that I didn't like about the software. The only thing worth mentioning is there are a few creative limitations when setting up your campaign. However, nothing that a few tweaks couldn't fix!

April
Financial Controller en EE. UU.

Great Tool for Staying connected

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It helps with Sales staff monitoring in terms of training and improvement opportunities by observing responses and conversations with customer. Also, it does help to show others how to determine 'fake' contacts. It has allowed customers in needs of service for their communication devices in their homes while retail floor was closed to traffic. it seems to benefit those customers who prefer direct questions with too much formality allowing 'no nonsense' transactions.

Podium has been a great tool for our company. It's kept us connected with customers when especially during the recent weeks of floor traffic closure. It's easy to keep track of sales staff response time and information to verify timely responses as well as other opportunities to coach for improvement if needed. Very easy to use and based on feedback easy to set up.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found anything missing or in need of improvement at this time. I personally use it more for a monitoring of activity and rarely use it to actually respond to messages.

Tyler
Director of Business Development en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Good but expensive

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Podium was a great tool for us and it really change the landscape of how we interact with new and existing clients. Once we cancelled the service we kept getting billed from Podium. It took 2 billing cycles and a few calls to finally cancel. Overall it was awesome. We found a more robust cost effective solution for our company with Sinch MessageMedia.

Ease of deployment for our web chat box and google review management. This platform really helped our Sales team with response times with new and existing customers. Which in turn captured more business. Podium also made it really easy for new clients to leave us a google review.

Puntos en contra:

We no longer using Podium due to price. We moved over to Sinch MessageMedia for all of our SMS and review needs.

MM
Brand Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Muebles, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great Service but Constant Turn-over in Account Management, Issues with Integration

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We've had multiple customer experience issues that have caused frustration. Our account has been managed by at least four different people over time. This makes it challenging when issues do come up... we don't know who to reach out to. It can take days for a rep to respond to correct an issue. Additionally, it feels like an overpriced service since our integrations don't even work. No discount was provided after they couldn't integrate to our POS system which means we have to send out review requests manually. It's not ideal, wish they would compensate us for their limited functionality.

I appreciate the simplicity of it's functionality to reach customers directly and collect reviews.

Puntos en contra:

I dislike that the integration for the version of Profit that we operate is not functional. We have to send out reviews manually, which can be a hassle.

Erik
Digital marketing manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

Podium - Elite Review Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are in one competitive market for reviews and our competition was miles ahead of us with 100+ reviews. We have gained significant ground because of Podium and the automations. They have worked diligently to help optimize our solution and train our staff on best practices.

As a multi-location business we needed a solution to cover our unique geographical needs and integrate directly with our CRM. Podium was one of the few that could handle those requirements. Their team handled the whole integration for us and now it is fully automated and harvesting reviews at a record pace. Fantastic support and dedicated account rep.

Puntos en contra:

I wish it would integrate with Yelp, Angies List and a few other platforms. The cost is a premium.

Barb
Office Manager/Dispatcher en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A huge asset to have and so easy to use

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are able to stay in touch and contact our customers much faster and the ability to send pictures of the work needed as well.

The ability to contact our customer via text message is huge in todays world. They respond quicker than waiting for them to call you back on the phone. The ability to dispatch a call to our technician right from the Podium and they can see all the notes and talk to the customer as well. The ability to get reviews and watch your company grow is wonderful! I absolutely love this program.

Puntos en contra:

I think it is a little more difficult to use on your cell phone compared to the computer but just takes a little longer to navigate.

Marie-Alice
Orthodontist en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Podium

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great decision for our orthodontic office.

We have integrated Podium to improve our communications with our orthodontic patients by offering texting, to facilitate potential patients to communicate with us through our website plugin and encourage patients to leave us a review on their experience at our office. This has worked really well for us, and we have reached a high level of patient reviews.

Puntos en contra:

There are other software that offer additional services including Podium's offerings included although they may be pricier and not work in Quebec. A few issues when Google review links give issues.

Mark
president en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

best product found at our trade show

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We used to ask our clients to leave us a review, and they all said they would. Very few ever did. Since we got Podium, our reviews are through the roof. It makes it very easy our our clients to leave us a review.

I found it very easy to use and implement and very easy to train the sales associate to use

Puntos en contra:

some of the comments from Podium are not easily discernable by non techie sales associates. When a request is asked more than once the response from Podium is not easy to understand.

Aaron
President/CEO en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Great features But At A High Price

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Positive, but left for lower price

Podium offers a great service and lots of wonderful features.

Puntos en contra:

They are priced significantly higher than their competitors. Further, be ready for the constant barrage of upselling.