15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Built for Teams

Sobre Built for Teams

Solución basada en web que aporta un diseño minimalista y una experiencia de usuario intuitiva al mundo de los recursos humanos. Gestiona las actividades de reclutamiento, incorporación, PTO y más.

Descubre más sobre Built for Teams

Built for Teams is easy to use. I do wish it had the option to integrate to Outlook calendars but, overall a very easy to use time management system.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I see so far is that you are limited to the actions you can use on the app.

Valoraciones de Built for Teams

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Built for Teams tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 595 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Built for Teams?

Filtrar opiniones (595)

Beth
Beth
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BFT works great for keeping track of our growing team!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Pretty good and reliable program. Like being able to use remotely. And it is fairly user-friendly.

Two things: 1) Ability to add / edit PTO requests easily; and 2) Ability to see my team's travel and PTO on my Outlook Calendar.

Puntos en contra:

Had to get a link from the Admin to add to my calendar - other software offer the Outlook calendar links within the settings. However, once received, it works every time. Also, all of the colors can be overwhelming, but once you understand them, it's not too bad.

hace 4 años

Beth thank you so much for your review. With Built for Teams, admins have the ability to customize links for the calendar to determine who sees what! It's a great feature to keep the calendar view containing only what is relevant to that employee, department, team or admin. We are stoked to hear you love Built for Teams and thank you again for your review!

Ken
Accounting/HR en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Excellent PTO tracking tool to supplement ADP

Comentarios: Super!

Employee can see the remaining PTO balance. This make it easy for employees to make future PTO plan. Before B4T, we needed to manually calculator for remaining PTO for employees' future vacation plan. This manual procedure was prone to errors. By introducing B4T, we significantly reduced such manual procedure and eliminated errors.

Puntos en contra:

Only one approval person designated to one employee.

hace 4 años

Ken, thank you for your awesome review! We are stoked to hear that Built for Teams has eliminated time off errors fro you and ditched you need for wasting time on manual calculations. As for approvers per employee, you can have more than one person receive the request (i.e. if someone reports to two people) or via our Carbon Copy feature, but only person needs to actually approve the request. If you'd like help setting this up, please reach out to our support team as we would be happy to assist!

Scott
HR Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Great product and price

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it has been positive and I hope they create more products, such as an automated employee review portal.

Good pricing, ease of use, allowed many different PTO buckets, which met our need for a flexible WFH program tracked here. A company wide calendar so that everyone can know where their colleagues are.

Puntos en contra:

It has a nice user platform and it is very easy to use.

hace 2 semanas

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad Built has been able to meet your needs for flexibility and ease of use! We are certainly continuing to innovate and would love to connect again on all of the new functionality that Built has to offer. If you have any questions, please reach out to support@builtapp.com.

Jeffrey
Senior Technical Recruiter en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Solid product

3,0 hace 3 meses

ease of use, easy setup, solid product that is great for a small/mid size org.

Puntos en contra:

lack of integrations into other platform

hace 3 meses

Great feedback, Jeffrey! I'm glad you've felt like the product works well for your business. We'd love to hear what additional integrations you would like to have, as we are always trying to improve in that area. Can you provide us with more details at support@builtforteams.com? Thank you!

Terri
Payroll & HR Mgr en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Best PTO Software for Price & Ease

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I, and my co-workers, are very happy with the Built For Teams platform! It was so easy to set up initially compared to the previous program we had and to anything else I had demo’d available on the market. It continues to meet our needs as we grow. I also feel very supported by the BFT team and the articles available on the BFT Help site.

Customization and versatility is great, Many reports & setup options. Easiest to use, implement, teach, andfor managers to respond quickly that I found anywhere. The price is amazing for all that it can do!The customer support is fabulous, and the "Help" articles they offer make it easy to understand and do many things on your own.

Puntos en contra:

The report creation is a little tricky, and finding what you're looking for sometimes challenging

hace 3 meses

Thanks for your review, Terri! I am so glad you see the value in Built! If you have any questions about how to better search for things or utilize the reports, please don't hesitate to reach out to support@builtforteams.com. We're happy to help!

Amulya
Regional Director en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Making "taking time off" even easier!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have used Built for Teams for last two years for myself and my team. I am extremely happy with its functionality and ease of use.

The simplicity of the software is the best aspect. Taking time off and recording time away from work should not be complicated. Built for Teams makes it easier and hassle-free.

Puntos en contra:

The only con that I would mention will be the "Time Approval" functionality in the Mobile App. It needs to be more user-friendly Everything else is very streamlined and user-friendly.

hace 4 años

Amulya thank you so much for your wonderful review! Built for Teams truly is an incredibly user friendly program with flexible options and powerful tools. We appreciate your feedback and please know our development team is continually working on improvements and we are very excited about the improvements coming to our mobile app soon!

Heather
Content Manager en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Affordable and easy to use!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Before we started using Built for Teams, our PTO was just managed through a Google spreadsheet. Having a service like Built to track people's hours and requests has been a load off of those team members that were previously responsible for handling that. When I first decided to find a service for us to use, I did a couple of trials and demos with different companies. I was impressed immediately by the customer service provided to me. The demo was great and all follow-up conversation was responsive and helpful.

I love how simple it was to set up and how easy it is to use. We only need it for the most basic PTO management services, so we don't need to be in there often, nor do we need to use a lot of the features, but it does everything we need it to do and our team had no problems understanding or adopting it.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few kinks we run into here and there. Just some things that don't behave the way I expected them to, but it was always easy to get around them or figure them out with no issues. So it's not a huge con, that's for sure. The Slack integration could be a bit more intuitive, but I know it's in beta so I assume it'll advance more.

hace 4 años

Heather we appreciate your feedback! We love hearing that Built for Teams has saved your organization time and effort and has been easy to use and implement. It's also great to hear you were impressed by our customer service and helpful communications! Thank you for your review and for being a valued Built for Teams customer!

Rachel
Director of Finance en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Review

5,0 hace 4 años

- ability to quickly access information in one place - can approve vacation from the email without login - convenience

Puntos en contra:

- it is one more thing to log into - employees often don't use it making it ineffect

hace 4 años

Rachel thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you love the convenience of being able to approve time off right from your email on the go! Built for Teams does offer Single Sign On (SSO) with Google, Outlook and Slack. We can certainly help you get that setup! Thank you for being a valued customer and for your review!

Tammy
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Aviación y aeroespacial, 11-50 empleados

The ease of Built for Teams

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It is easy for employees to request for Paid Time Off. they just log in and put in their request.

Puntos en contra:

I have not ran into and issues. It has all been great.

hace 2 semanas

Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you've had such a great experience! If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@builtapp.com.

Patty
AG and Garden Educator en EE. UU.
Desarrollo de programas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good but they could improve

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like being able to keep track of my time off easily and know where I stand without having to bug our HR person.

Puntos en contra:

Little glitches like not being able to enter 3 hours but instead having to enter a time-frame such as 8:30am-11:30am. It's less flexible and not very good for our purposes.

hace 2 semanas

Hi Patty! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love the feedback and finding ways that we can improve. I would like to point out that you can get very granular with requesting time off (down to the minute), but this is dependent on the settings that the company admin puts in place. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at support@builtapp.com.

Maddie
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Highly Recommend

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Monthly input of time off has been eliminated. Individual emails to staff about their PTO balances has been eliminated. Manual timesheets for non-exempt staff have been eliminated. LOTS of time saving.
Fantastic customer service and always improving the experience and increasing usability. Fantastic team and would HIGHLY Recommend to anyone.

Super Easy to setup and then have users log themselves in and complete their profile. PTO balances and accrual was straightfoward to input and very easy to adjust. Dashboard feature makes it easy for staff to understand. Eliminated the need for one point of contact for all PTO used, allows managers to manage their own subordinates.

Puntos en contra:

The ability to only delete or alter a request if it is the LAST request in the line makes things difficult. Especially if monthly accrual has just happened and employees adjust after vacations etc. Would love a feature to be able to look up all non-exempt employees overtime hours for the month. Then you could pinpoint any weeks you need to go in and look at specifically...

hace 4 años

Thank you so much for your detailed review Maddie! It is very clear that Built for Teams has been a game changer for your organization saving valuable time and streamlining your processes a great deal! Your feedback regarding altering requests and filtering non-exempt employees is great! We love hearing from our customers as we are always working to add value and improve how we serve our customers. Thank you again for your time and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Regina
Accounting Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Simplify your life - Use Built for Teams

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Its easier to request time off, by being able to see co-workers scheduled request, so there's no conflict. I like being able to use this any time of day. Just sign in and it takes just a few minutes to complete.

I like the most about the Programs is very easy to use. Simple to edit changes. Keeps track of hours used and available. Separates time off in categories, ex. PTO, Sick, Bereavement, etc... Sends email messages to approver to review time off requested.

Puntos en contra:

What I least like about the software is: I don't use the Analytic portion. No need to receive the weekly emails on my working time progress. Sometimes not sure if hours calculated correctly one submitted for time off. Numbers don't always match. Would like to be able to cancel request for time off, if plans change instead of contacting Administrator to do so. The titles of "Reason for requesting time off" & write a description of why requesting time off - seems redundant. Perhaps only one option is needed.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for your detailed review Regina! Built for Teams was designed to do the work for you and keep everything simple and easy to track. To address your concern of accuracy, we pride ourselves on the power and accuracy of our accrual engine and the calculations therein. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact your manager or account admin so we can cross check for you. As for the Description field, that is an optional field and doesn't need to be filled out. Lastly, the administrator(s) on your account control the setting of if/when employees have the ability to cancel an already approved request. We are so happy to know you love Built for Teams and hope we have provided a bit of clarity to address your concerns. Thank you again for your review!

Bob
Controller en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Built for Teams Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Managing PTO is so much simpler now as opposed to when we managed it with a spreadsheet and the employees love it.

Very easy to train employees on how to use the portal. The program is pretty intuitive, and it has streamlined our process for tracking PTO. Employees can log in at any time to see their current PTO balances, which eliminates employees asking how much PTO they have remaining. We use three different PTO pots (PTO, Optional Holidays & Work Remote) and Built for Teams makes it a breeze to manage. the reporting is pretty robust as well allowing me to generate reports for any date range and include all or select employees.

Puntos en contra:

Editing past PTO can be a challenge, currently, we have to make an adjusting entry if an employee's plans change and they don't use the time they requested. I know they were working on a way to make these corrections, so it's possible that edits can be made now. the only other item I would consider a bit of a con is there's no phone support. Support is done through chat - sometimes it's very quick but other times not so much.

hace 4 años

Bob, we really appreciate your detailed review and candid feedback. It's great to hear how Built for Teams has streamlined your processes and that your employees are loving it! If we are able to help make managing PTO "a breeze" as you put it, that makes us so happy to hear! In regards to our chat support, when a support request comes in, our entire team is able to offer input allowing everyone's expertise to be utilized to get answers and resolutions to your questions or issues faster than calling in and waiting on hold for who knows how long. This method allows us to help more people and serve them better. Thanks again for your great feedback and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Jennifer
Loan Administration Manager en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Quality Product with Room for improvement

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Convenience of keeping track of my personal pto, versus maintaining a spreadsheet on my own. And having to hassle HR to make sure I'm accumulating correctly on a regular basis.

Ease of use, ability to see the addition of PTO hours, submitted hours, and pending hours is well laid out and easy to follow.

Puntos en contra:

Would appreciate the ability to set up reminder emails for pto hours added, or total hours accumulated. Or a statement of activity on a quarterly basis so the possibility of hours not accruing once they've reached the maximum limit.

hace 4 años

Jennifer we appreciate you taking time to review Built for Teams! Being able to check on your PTO usage and accruals at anytime without having to hassle HR is one of the many perks of using Built for Teams. Thank you for your feedback about reminder emails or activity statements. We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us as we continually work to add new features!

SHANNON
Secretary/Treasurer/Payroll en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Built for Teams is the BEST PTO tracking website

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We were searching for software/a website that would enable us to keep PTO updated and accurate (we do not have many hourly employees and most other websites/software include hours worked, not just PTO). Built for Teams has enabled us to do this with ease. Employees are able to login and request for time off and supervisors are then able to go in and either approve or deny the request. Payroll is then able to run reports based on date and have easy access to who used what PTO during a pay period and then enter it into our accounting software to double check that the remaining hours for each employee are accurate. Built for Teams has been a huge asset to tracking PTO in our company! Also, the team behind Built for Teams is VERY responsive to and questions that we have had. They are quick to respond and very helpful!

The best part of Built for Teams is the ease of use and that it ONLY tracks PTO, not hours worked by employees.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing....it's great! I can't say anything negative about this product

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Shannon! You've been a fantastic customer and we love working with you. We recognize that some companies want to track hours worked PLUS time off, and other companies like yours only want to track time off. So, we've made Built for Teams ultra flexible to support both scenarios! If at any point in time you do need to start tracking hours worked just let us know and we can help you upgrade to our timesheet feature. Thanks again!

Bea
Accounts Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Rawson Saunders review

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Overall we are satisfied. I think we used to be able to pull a report on terminated employees but that's not an option anymore. It would be useful. Also we find it hard to keep track of employees rolling over PTO year after year (eligible for up to 3 days per year, up to 10 days) - it's just confusing and some kind of tool that could help us with tracking that would be amazing. We also have part time employees with different eligibility and it would be nice to be able to set the roll-over rate individually vs. the same number being applicable to all and then we have to go in and change it for the PT employees. Email customer service is quick and good. Thanks.

Easy, straight forward, clean interface, good email support.

See previous page.

hace 7 años

Thanks for the review and the feedback! We do still offer the ability to view terminated employees. We'll reach out to you via email to show you how this work as well as to show you how to manage rollover. I think we can help resolve these concerns for you; thank you for bringing them to our attention!

Adrienne
Academic Language Therapist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Built For Teams allows us to be able to submit time off "at our leisure," have our supervisor review the time off and approve it "at their leisure" and is then prompt to let us know that our time off has been approved. It is much easier and more efficient than other software programs I have used.

The software is extremely easy to use. With a few simple clicks, someone can complete the process of taking requested time off.

Puntos en contra:

There is anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

hace 5 años

We appreciate the review, Adrienne! You've been a customer for several years now so it's great to read that you're still so happy with our product after all this time. We love having happy customers!

George
HR & HSE Director en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Poor support

4,0 hace 4 años

Ease of use. Easy to set up. Our employees liked it.

Puntos en contra:

Software works. Reaching people with questions does not. Our managers could not see our PTO requests, even after they were set up to.

hace 4 años

George, we appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear your employees are loving Built for Teams. The majority of our reviews rave about our customer support so it's rather surprising to hear otherwise. We value our customers and apologize if you had a less than satisfactory experience at one point. Thank you for continuing to be a Built for Teams customer and allowing us the opportunity to strive to serve you better!

Nicole
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Built for Managers

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Built for Teams has helped me manage my own, plus my team's schedules. It's super easy to make adjustments to requests and have everything re-calibrate. Previously, i was managing vacation and sick time through my inbox and Excel so when it came time for me to report it took time. Now I don't need to even report - the information is already there for Management and HR to view any time.

It's very easy for me to manage my team's vacation and sick time in Built. The calendar view for the entire company is also a huge plus, especially near the holidays and Summer when many people are out - it helps build my expectations for response :)

Puntos en contra:

Nothing that stands out as a big con but it would be nice to have the ability to build different views. Maybe this is possible if you are the admin, not sure.

hace 5 años

It's great to hear that our product is making your life easier, Nicole! That's our goal and we're working hard to continue to improve our product all the time. Thank you for being our customer!

Product Manager en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

A functional affordable HR application

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We started using built for teams to track PTO, coming from a process of email and spreadsheets. It has allowed us to better track and oversee PTO as an organization.

- Easy to use - Able to quickly review my teams PTO at a glance - Email notifications are great

Puntos en contra:

- Have to create multiple entries when you have an interrupted span of days off to request - Days off are requested in hours which can be confusing to new users

hace 5 años

Thank you, Chris, for the review! I'd love to hear more about how you think the system should work when taking time off that isn't consecutive days, i.e. you take some days off, work a few days, then take more days off. It seems like those *should* be separate requests but I'd love to hear more about what you think. Account balances can be viewed in days or hours. When submitting a request, though, the system does calculate how many hours that request will use. This is critical to having a system that is both highly accurate and highly flexible. I think there are a few products on the market that do everything in days, but those systems are extremely inflexible in terms of what they can support. We've opted for the more robust, more accurate approach!

Jeremy
Creative Director/Partner en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

Great for small business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have a small business with 6 employees. Just easy to track for us and our staff. Worth the small expense.

It's super simple. When we hire a new employee, I have them fill out their entire profile so not only is it easy to track PTO and sick days, but all the HR info is in one place. Simple.

Puntos en contra:

This may be possible, but I have not figured out how to sync the built for teams calendar to our fast mail calendar (Apple calendar synced). Would love it if it were connected.

hace 5 años

Glad to hear we're helping you run your business, Jeremy! I just did some research on FastMail and according to their online documentation, it appears that they don't support the industry-standard iCal protocol. That's unfortunate! It might be worth reaching out to them to suggest that they put that on their product roadmap. This might be the first calendar product I've come across that doesn't support iCal so I would think they'd want to do that!

Jason
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Built For Teams

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We now have a consolidated calendar showing time off for all of our locations which has been a huge benefit as we continue to add members to our team.

Weekly reminders for upcoming PTO or schedule items.

Puntos en contra:

The non-pto time off requests seem to be confusing for our employees. We are still working through how to do that on our end, so it may not be a software issue.

hace 5 años

Thanks for being our customer and posting a review. We'll reach out to you to talk through the unpaid time off to help make sure your employees understand it!

Vitor
Eng en Francia
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Built for teams review

4,0 hace 5 meses

Very user friendly and intuitive. Even without train is very acessable and very helpfull for HR management.

Puntos en contra:

Not posible to track individual information and more custom options,

hace 4 meses

Hi Vitor! Thank you for your review! One of our biggest goals is to keep the software extremely user-friendly, and I'm glad that we were able to accomplish that for you! I would like to know more about what information you would like to track and the custom options that you'd like to have. If you email support@builtforteams.com, I'd love to see if we can come up with some better solutions for you!

Candy
Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Semiconductores, 11-50 empleados

Very Useful

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been managing BTF for my company for about 2 yrs now. At first it felt a bit overwhelming but once I started using more often, I no longer feel that way. Any time I have a question or issue, customer support is quick to reply and takes care of those issues. I never feel hesitant to email them because reps have always been friendly and helpful.

Lots of options, customer service replies quickly, easy to learn to use

Puntos en contra:

While professional looking, the look of the website is a bit dull.

hace 5 años

Thanks for this helpful feedback, Candy! Regarding the look of the product, we'll admit we're minimalists and fans of keeping the design basic so that it doesn't interfere with ease of use. But, it's helpful to know that you wish it was a bit more exciting! We'll take that feedback to heart! Thanks for being such a great customer these several years. We'll keep doing our very best to support you and to make sure our product is making your life easier.

Melanie
Accounting Manager, Manufacturing en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

Automated our PTO Process

5,0 hace 4 años

The app is very user friendly. Our employees were able to convert to this system seamlessly.

Puntos en contra:

Built for teams does not allow to deter from the default holiday schedule.

hace 4 años

Melanie thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that implementation has gone smoothly with your employees. In reference to holidays, Built for Teams does allow you to create the company holidays that fit your organization's needs and simply only suggests the standard holidays. If this is a setting you would like help configuring, we would be happy to assist you! We are so glad you are a Built for Teams customer!