15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Netwrix Auditor

Sobre Netwrix Auditor

Descubre datos confidenciales, supervisa los permisos de acceso, supervisa la actividad de los archivos y administra tus datos no estructurados con Netwrix Auditor.

Descubre más sobre Netwrix Auditor

Puntos en contra:

I also wish it was installed without a web component that I need to worry about patching.

Valoraciones de Netwrix Auditor

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Netwrix Auditor tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 143 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Netwrix Auditor?

Filtrar opiniones (143)

Matic
Matic
Regional Director en Eslovenia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

One of the best security solutions I ever used!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: In security, to have a product which is so easy to use, not too expensive and to get all the information you ever wanted, I always thought that this doesn't exist, until our company didn't started to work with Netwrix.

The comprehensive auditing capabilities and real-time alerting system were the aspects I liked most about Netwrix Auditor. Additionally, the user-friendly interface and customizable reports were highly appreciated. The software's support for compliance requirements and easy deployment/integration were also significant advantages. Lastly, the knowledgeable customer support provided by Netwrix was another positive aspect that stood out to me.

Puntos en contra:

Although Netwrix Auditor offers many valuable features, I found the initial setup process to be somewhat challenging. However, once I overcame that hurdle, the overall experience was positive.

Kyle
Director of Internal Audit en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Great Website, Slick Interface. Awful Support

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: IT reported the technical support was responsive, but my experience with customer support was very negative. I had several instances of emails going unanswered, sometimes but not always because my contact left the company and our account was never handed over appropriately.

The website trial shows off the features of the software while also teaching how to perform a user access audit. The user interface is very clean, user-friendly, intuitive, and snappy. The software comes with a lot of explanations for the built-in reports to help users understand what the report is used for. The software also makes it really easy to monitor the organization, with alerts for unacceptable actions or for unusual behavior above thresholds.

Puntos en contra:

Our IT department spent a long time working on getting some of the features and reports working, with some success, but many reports and features were never fixed after a whole year of working with support. Apparently Netwrix support was responsive, but their fixes often failed to work.

James
Director of Information Security en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Netwrix auditor does what is needs to but watch out for hidden cost

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Started off ok, but when the extra bill came and rude sales guy started in we were more than happy to turn this off. We moved to a fully managed SOC.

I liked I could get reports on who made changes to everything on my domain. I knew when someone adjusted a group policy, created a user, or made a change in SQL.

Puntos en contra:

We set this up to monitor employees only. We did not want to monitor students or service accounts because of the extra cost. The count on the user side showed 2000+ and we were not licensed. I opened a support ticket with the company and was told not to worry about it because it would just not monitor any user because of the license. I didn't like the answer, but it was still monitoring so much more. Then a year later I was hit with a huge bill because we had 2000+ people being monitored. We decided to just turn of the service.

Deborah
Audio Editor en Jamaica
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Netwix Auditor Program is the best overall in features, performance and price despite it's stepback.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Using Netwrix Auditor is good overall, and I can recommend it to be a valuable product that would save you much time in monitoring your server, treats, alerts and reports.

Netwrix Auditor is one of the best preforming program overall, it is user friendly and easy to understand and it is advance in treat detection and aid in our IT overall protection.It has numerous upscaling features that make it stand out above other similar products.It is inexpensive and will give you value for your money.

Puntos en contra:

I realized that it is not easy to use, more time would require to understand how to set it up properly.when running, it show error sometimes that is not understandable.

Robert
Robert
Haed of IT en Australia
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

For admins only - but powerful if you know how to use it

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was a steep learning curve to configure and initially use. There was good help from customer service but still quite painful. But it is usefull and required now that it is up and running.

IT's very powerful. It adds so much usefull functionality to the existing windows auditing that it can really manage the servers/office3365 ect well form a security/compliance/auditing point of view.

Puntos en contra:

It's difficult to configure. It can be offputting to those who are not technical. Not really for smaller businesses.

Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If you are held to a number of regulatory governances, Netwrix Auditor is for you

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: If ever anyone is requiring a software that will audit their systems, I immediately recommend Netwrix because of the community presence (I have dealt with them primarily on the Spiceworks forums), and their amazing canned reports.

The amount of data you can collect about security events, group changes, object moves and deletions, system and file access (and much more) is astounding, especially considering the price. If I need to track something new that I wasn't thinking of when I bought this software, I only need to dig a little and there's something there already for me to utilize. The variety of things we can monitor from a system level is fantastic too. Windows domains, file servers, Office 365, VMWare, SharePoint, SQL and more...each type of audit task yields the same types of reports as the other. Easy color coding for quick visual assessment. Setting up is a cinch. The documentation has just about everything you'll need to get running, and the knowledgebase handles all the extra gotchas that you may run into if you have a temperamental environment :) Probably one of my favorite things about Netwrix Auditor: no-nonsense licensing.

Puntos en contra:

I think that the UI change from the prior major version to the new was the most jarring. I suspect it wouldn't have been as difficult to understand had I started with the newest UI.

Glenn
Sr. Systems and Security Architect en EE. UU.
Investigación, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A good product for the money

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been quite happy with Netwrix and staff are starting to rely on it for detailed auditing.

Netwrix Auditor is a good product that audits all of the items we need to audit. It will audit file servers, database server, Active Directory Servers, SharePoint servers and a whole lot more. We use it for all of these items and the price did not go up because we added more machine types.

Puntos en contra:

Netwrix can be a bit finicky at times. We have has it stop auditing a server because the configuration on the server was changed. It took a bit of work with support for them to realize that it shouldn't have stopped due to the configuration change and once they figured that out, they fixed the problem. Once we got the auditing to start, it picked up all of the items it missed while it wasn't auditing, so we lost nothing.

Sam
Sam
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Great Tool for Sys Admins

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am extremely satisfied in this product for the features and function that save time. Having this tool has provided value several times over since installation several years ago, and the proof is in the pudding. It works and provides valuable insight into system health and the WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.

Easily identify the 4 W's: Who, what, when, where. Eliminates sifting through several event logs to find the relevant information. Allows easy investigation into changes not authorized or a failed system. Alerts easy to setup for notifications of items you need to know about.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally, services fail and don't stop, so monitoring the service doesn't tell you that there is a problem until it is too late. No preventative as I would like.

Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Netwrix Suite

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: After getting the system up and running it has been a great tool for being proactive when monitoring our environment. The automated reports work great.

Automation!! Set it and forget it. Once you set up the items you want to monitor, you have the ability to shift your focus to other important items and then be alerted when the criteria matches your rules.

Puntos en contra:

A little complicated to get things working at first.

IT Manager en RU
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Great product, easy to use & helps with GDPR compliance

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Netwrix saves me time not having to go through continuous logs. I can just run reports on demand and review the scheduled reports. It also ensures helps to manage permissions and AD accounts. Netwrix saves me quite a bit of time on a weekly basis.

Consolidates logs, easy to access reports on AD/file server changes. You are also able to set up alerts for account lockouts, failed logins and more. Netwrix can also help detect ransomware by reporting on bulk file changes (thankfully this isn't an issue for us). The application is easy to set up and navigate.

Puntos en contra:

Whilst the modular approach is great for price/budgeting, it's a shame you can't trial the different modules for 30/60/90 days before making a decision on which modules to implement.

Glenn
Sr. Systems and Security Architect en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A lot of features at a good price.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It has been used to show my company does take securing sensitive information seriously.

Netwrix Auditor audits a lot of different products such as SQL Server, Windows Servers, Active Directory and NetApp file servers. It is very consistent in its runs and produces reports and alerts that our US government clients fully accept. It has helped my company receive numerous accreditation for performing auditing properly.

Puntos en contra:

It can be difficult to configure and sometimes fails during a heavy load. Although it may fail every now and then, it will go back and gather the information it missed in the last run and get backup to date on the audits.

Alan
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An Auditor's best friend.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It performs a multitude of different Auditing tasks for us, making PCI and SOX compliance much simpler.

It just works. Set it up once, and the daily/weekly jobs run without any further effort. We have our reports sent to our ticketing system, making the daily review a breeze.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting filters can be a little confusing to use at times, and customization options are limited, requiring editing config files rather than within the GUI.

Shola
ISO en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Highly resourceful tool

5,0 hace 7 años

Ease of Use, depth of visibility to AD changes, realtime SMS alert and password change notification alert. Above listed requirements and key reasons why the tool is resourceful to Howard's team.

Puntos en contra:

Task scheduler failure (sometimes) and interpretation of forwarded logs to SIEM. There are few items that can be improved upon to maximize resourcefulness.

Lee
IT Technical Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One good solution for security.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been good. It has helped save our bacon.

Allows you to setup email notifications to help keep your network and infrastructure secure. Works very well.

Puntos en contra:

Cost. Is a little pricey for what you get. The overall product works well and is worth the money for what it provides.

kevin
Network Admin en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Product does exactly what is described and we haven't had any issues. Very happy with it!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Benefits of saving time with the password reminder. It was so good that we recommended it to a giant healthcare industry company.

Always works. Extremely easy to use! You set it and forget it for what we are using it for. When I have to go back to it I actually remember where things are which shows that it has great design.

Dan
IT Security Analyst en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Netwrix has allowed us to keep an eye on our environment.

4,0 hace 7 años

The Netwrix auditor suite has many tools that come with the solution out of the box. This allows us to deploy auditing in our environment, as needed.

Puntos en contra:

There are a couple of the new auditing tools in Netwrix that require a separate license. These tools should be included in the solution.

Kevin
IT Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This is an important tool, especially in a large environment with only 1 IT Staff or even a team!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Being able to discover issues with users that may not be reported to me. Compliance reporting is now a simple task!

Visibility, notifications/alerts, reports and bringing all of the data down to earth in a nice format.

Puntos en contra:

If there is a problem, it sometimes can be difficult to solve. Redundant reports/categories are a bit confusing but not a deal breaker. Would be nice to know specifically what/where data a given report is pulling from to isolate what you may need.

Dan
Infrastructure Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Netwrix Elevates Your Security Posture

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience with Netwrix has been awesome. It is easy to start up and get going, but you can do an endless amount of things with it as your environment and/or your policies change.

The visibility, insight, alerting, reporting and response time it gives you to watch and respond to security events in your environment.

Puntos en contra:

It is very expensive. They get you with the entry price then jack up the price at renewal.

IT Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Love Netwrix

5,0 hace 5 años

Great alerting and customizing. We use it to send alerts for AD and Windows Fileshares. Each version has made it better and better.

Puntos en contra:

For some reason it doesn't always see when user lockout. All other alerts work great.

dave
ciso en EE. UU.
Banca, 501-1.000 empleados

Ease of use

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: AD oversight is the key benefit for us.

Easy to set up an distribute new monitoring reports.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing comes to mind! It ha been useful for much of the monitoring we ask of it.

Chendra
Sr. Desktop Technician en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 51-200 empleados

Netwrix Auditor

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've been using NA for years and so far it's great.

Ease of use and interface. Preset auditing set up.

Puntos en contra:

Database can be large and sometimes the KB are obsolete.

Antonio
Adminsitrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

With the new 9.-0client setup and monitoring has become much easier

5,0 hace 7 años

I like how easy it is to deploy and upgrade. The new 9.0 interface is a great improvement over the previous version.

Jonathan
Director, IT Infrastructure en EE. UU.
Impresión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Netwrix has been a big win for our organization.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Auditing our environment from a compliance and troubleshooting perspective is a real value add.

Features is #1. Auditing should be flexible and usable. Reports are comprehensive and easy to use. RBAC plays a role with transparency.

Puntos en contra:

Real time alerting is missing. Give people options to use agents. The upgrade made functional changes without being clear on the differences. All small things, but I'd ensure a change log exists and reviewable online. Maybe an RSS feed or blog?

Majid
Sr. manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

i have a complete knowledge of what is happening in my Infra

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: complete knowledge of what is happening in network infra

it helps you with the various reports which helps you to track events in infra. able to record admin activity on server. alerts on some important events

Puntos en contra:

Need more flexibility in terms of email alerts exclusion of specific systems from alerts. need real time dashboard atleast for domain changes which can be monitored on screen

Christopher
Network Admin II en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados

Netwrix for Credit Unions

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Visibility and a single pane of glass for auditing

Ease of use Reliability Licensing model works well for our needs

Puntos en contra:

Support often is a lengthy process. Once reached they are helpful.