Opiniones de WooPOS

Sobre WooPOS

Punto de venta y gestión de inventario para WooCommerce - WooPOS.

Descubre más sobre WooPOS

The integrations make updating my inventory easy and I can easily see what stock I have on hand, as well as upload this to my WooCommerce WordPress store.

Puntos en contra:

The interface and complicated setup. The system is hard to set up as it doesn't link easily with the SQL database.

Valoraciones de WooPOS

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

WooPOS tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 179 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado WooPOS?

Filtrar opiniones (179)

Greg
Greg
Operations Fellow
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Posted a few products with WooCommerce.

3,0 hace 8 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Scott
Scott
Web Developer en RU
Fuente de la reseña

One of the most customizable ecommerce addon

5,0 hace 4 años

What makes Woocommerce greatis the fact that it is higly cutomizable. WIth your every need it can exceed your expectations by far. Built for speed and custom it is another great tool to work with as a designer. The easy to install and manage make it for users ideal for small and large shops. You can manage a multi store from the same dashboard and start making some severe changes. It integrates perfectly with other plugins and apis

Puntos en contra:

The export data function should be tailored for less fields or make it more compact, it is great for export import in the same ecommerce platform but a nighmare just to upload it to something else.

Matthew
Matthew
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Super powerful and designed for use for Wordpress and it works great in the software it was written

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Its a great, powerful peice of software, makes for a very flexible and complete store. But you need to pay to get their, other competitors already offer the options in a monthly paid format and include phone support. But those are different models. Its working for this client and I'm glad they are happy. I would consider it again, but perhaps a little closer eye on the yearly cost.

I had a client who needed a store and wanted me to build it an host it. Since I use wordpress for all my sites I'd already known about woocommerce. Its allowed me to build a very flexible, powerful store that can do almost anything I ask of it, as long as my client can continue to pay for the yearly renewals.

Puntos en contra:

Its expensive if you run anything more than a very simple store with simple products. As soon as you want to process credit cards, thats a paid plugin, you want to add the cost of goods (a feature free by default in 99% of its competitors), thats paid plugin. I would necessarily call it a full eCommerce solution, more like a solution framework that you need to buy multiple once a year renewing addons. Since its self hosted on your wordpress server you will not have phone support, email/ticket support is pretty responsive though. but you are expected to have moderately high level of tech knowledge.

Jen
Store Manager en EE. UU.

WooPOS Review

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The POS software we previously used did not have nearly the customizability that Woo has. We have a necessity to be extremely detailed with our work orders for example and it being able to change the attributes so easily and often to fit our changing needs has been a great feature. Overall I find Woo Pos to be one of the better POS systems I have worked with in over 16 years in Retail.

I appreciate that tech support is very responsive and helpful when needed. I like that this software is so customizable it has really made a positive impact and streamlined our sales interactions.

Puntos en contra:

There are times when it can be confusing or complicated to work with on certain tasks. However the WOOPOS knowledge base website has been very helpful in those moments.

Zied
Web developer and president of a company en Canadá
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing soft but needs a lot of changes

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: See above

A lot of usefull functionnalities. One of the rare professional Pos easily linked with woocommece.

Puntos en contra:

Hard to configure Hard to customize frontend pos Hard to customize functionalities Not user friendly Please add a custom product for when the cashier scans an unavailable product they can add a custom product with price and name. Add a function to customize front end pos to simplify the visual complexity for the cashier for example remove the search product tab. Add a category product instead to access example vegetables fruits ... and when you click on it a list of these product are shown .... But overall the pos is really great just need some easy friendly platform and some additional custom functions I ll be the first to go back to your soft . Please keep me posted for any updates this

Respuesta de WooPOS

hace 4 años

Hi Zied, Thanks for the review. But we have all the custom options you have mentioned in your review. Some functions are hidden or need advanced special settings to show up. Please email us to get help on setup. And don't forget to give us a better review! Thanks

Aidan
Digital Operations Manager en EE. UU.

The Best POS and Inventoy Control Program for Retail

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

WooPOS includes features that other programs do not that are essential to our day to day operations. This includes easy SKU creation, customer database management, lots of unique special order parts, transfers between retail locations, and in-depth reports. Without a program like WooPOS, many of these critical business functions would not be possible. Customer support is absolutely incredible compared to other systems. When we have an issue, it is generally fixed within an hour. Simply unmatched.

Puntos en contra:

There is a high learning curve to WooPOS, but once you understand its general functions, you are able to do so much.

Makayla
Sales en EE. UU.

Vacuums R Us front end

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: This has allowed us to track the front ends repair time with various skus and customer labels. This lets us sort through problem customers and higher maintenance customers by tagging their account and making detailed interaction notes. Do

I like the sku customization and customer account abilities. It’s sorting features and reports are also very beneficial

Puntos en contra:

It can be a bit temperamental and reports often have issues with accuracy

Warren
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

WooPOS is the heartbeat of my golf business

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We’re thrilled with WooPOS. It’s reliable, easy to use (even for new staff) and it quickly became the backbone of my daily business operations.

We compared every POS software available and WooPOS offered the best solution for my business needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] integrated everything with my existing website and we had a seamless transition.

Puntos en contra:

There are no cons. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes every feature possible.

Opal
Digital Director en Jamaica
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

WooPOS is great

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: allows fast and easy check outs

It allows me to multitask the features are excellent

Puntos en contra:

The software is great. It was very good I would change nothing

Peter
COO en Canadá

Independent Grocery

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Has been very positive.

Ease of use, and quick learning curve for new staff.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the set up isn't overly intuitive, and requires more investigation into how the system operates.

tuan
AP en Canadá
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Greate customer service

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: SO Far so good.

the technical response rate is 100% especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he is super fast with the solution.

Puntos en contra:

There are some minor issues could be fixed to help with intergation between Shopify and Woopos

Doug
Agency Owner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

The Beast of POS Systems

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Extremely Amazing! Why? Because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the Man!
I was introduced to the system via an article written about one his clients, a vacuum business. In that article it mentioned WooPos. Why, I don't remember. I called that company and asked about his experience with WooPos. He said, he loved it but there was 1 thing he didn't understand. He said, "I only ever talked to guy, a guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. But, every time he needed a customization or something fixed or changed, it was done in 20 minutes. He didn't understand it, because in the beginning there was quite a few 'tweaks' he wanted, but they were all done in 20-30 minutes. He loved it.
My experience, the exact same. It's been Amazing working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He will do whatever it takes to help you get things off the ground and hold your hand to get it configured properly and up and running. And the 20 minute turn around time, it's real.

The fact that this thing does 'EVERYTHING' when it comes to a POS system is the biggest benefit. It literally does it all when it comes to managing anything that has anything to do with retail, from inventory stock level control to auto ordering based on those stock levels. Employee time cards, simple check-in and check-out. From simple daily reports to a complex breakdown to the micro detail. No limits either on data queries. Build them out exactly how you want, quick and simple.

Puntos en contra:

On the other hand... The complexity of it can be overwhelming. You have to be ready to learn and really take it all in. The biggest downfall to the software is the dated interface. While it doesn't look all fancy, it's a seriously solid piece of software and your not going to find updates breaking things or being dependent on an internet connection. You'll need one, but if the net goes down your POS doesn't. The downfall is the way you have to build out your quick launch buttons. To create custom buttons you have to use an odd search/query string that is not so easy, or at least it's not so easy for me to wrap my head around it. I've installed the system twice and in one setting we are implementing as much of it as possible, over a period of time that is. Their help files and documentation is pretty good and they have a page dedicated to these codes so that does help.

Executive Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Built multiple online stores and was always to make it meet the needs of my clients.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have been able to build, and more specifically custom tailor, multiple online stores for a variety of clients with relative ease.

I love that Woocommerce is on Wordpress, and that it supports third-party plugins. They offer a slew of plug-ins themselves. This enables you to build in the features you want, and not have very much added bulk and useless features taking up space on your server. It's almost ridiculously simple 90% of the time, with little need for assistance. On the rare occasion that you might need it, they have a lot of documentation for the program itself as well as their plug-ins. Their customer service is helpful the majority of the time. For a while they would take 1-2 days to reply to an email, and only had email support as an option, but in the past 6-12 months they added live chat and made the experience 100% better. They've even stepped up their game in being more proactive about their support than they used to be also. If you want to have complete control over the look, feel, and data of your site, I highly recommend that you go with Woocommerce.

Puntos en contra:

Their plug-ins are a bit pricey. To be fair, they only have an annual fee, but they are a bit steep depending on the feature that you want. It would be a lot better if they charged a single annual fee or monthly fee, and allowed unfettered access to all of their plug-ins. That way, you wouldn't have a different annual billing date for each of those little extra features you thought of adding later on, nor would the cost be so astronomical. There are often third-party alternative plug-ins, but the issue is that Woocommerce's plug-ins usually work best (as they should since it's their platform). Additionally, implementation of requests for new features on any plug-in or Woocommerce itself seems to be rather slow, and they don't take suggestions via customer service, but rather via forum and user voting.

Andrew
President en Canadá

Handles large Database

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The software is easy to use and lots of support documentation...the learning curve is more about adjusting to a different process compared to what we used before. Overall the change to WooPOS has been positive and staff seem to like the new system better.
Working with their head programmer has been beneficial in understanding and adapting to a new system.

Our database has over 500,000 items in it and product searches and reports are faster than my previous system. We mainly use it as an inventory management system for our website and store...website is updated instantaneously. Easy to update database with excel data loads. Easy to customize invoice, labels and layout of screens. Fairly user friendly with pop ups/tips when a function or command is skipped or missing.

Puntos en contra:

Would be better if some of the inventory reports could be user defined/generated more easily than having to build (and understand how) a custom SQL query. Would like to see more/better basic accounting functionality as it is not an accounting program...it can export some ledger information to Quickbooks and others...but would like more.

Darrin
Sole Proprietor en Malasia
Fuente de la reseña

WooCommerce enables almost anyone to create an online store quickly and cheaply

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: WooCommerce is invaluable in helping me deploy an online store, and it has all the features I need run it well (in conjunction with numerous third party plugins). It is always updated, easy to manage, and does not require too much server resources. Best of all, the cost of running a WooCommerce store is much less than other professional platforms of a similar nature.

What can I say about WooCommerce? It is the best DIY solution for anyone wanting to create a store online of their own - and on their own. And if you don't want to DIY, there are plenty of people offering to do it for you at very low cost. What is great about WooCommerce is it integrates seamlessly with WordPress and the basic functionality in order to makes sales is totally FREE. Of course, if you want to enhance your store and have a really professional-looking one, there are so many plugins/themes both free and paid, that can help you achieve that. And not only that, WooCommerce is always updated so that it stays secure and cutting edge. Everything you need to build a store online is already available in WooCommerce.

Puntos en contra:

Integration with Paypal is not really good. When you need to create a specific checkout page with the specific logo of your store showing on that page, you need to setup an entirely new Paypal account just for it. Paypal used to support multiple Custom Checkout logos under one single Paypal account, but this changed late in 2016. Besides this issue, WooCommerce support takes a while to reply, if you email them with an issue, although paid help is readily available from numerous online WordPress/WooCommerce experts, so you are never really stranded.

Megan
Director en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados

Best Shopping Cart

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We saved tens of thousands by using Woocommerce to build our online site. We make sales daily thru it and are able to design and setup the site exactly to fit our needs.

Woocommerce is free and easy to use, so as a business owner I was able to take the time to learn how to use it and create my own website with Wordpress and Woocommerce. I have no web design background, but was able to learn thru google and helpful articles and videos. As a platform, Wordpress is built to be easy to use and have made it simple for developers to create and sell useful plugins. Woocommerce is a great add-on to Wordpress and has allowed me and others to create beautiful and effective shopping carts. If we had to pay someone to custom create and maintain a site for us it would have been tens of thousands of dollars.

Puntos en contra:

Because Wordpress is a free base and countless developers can create their own plugins, there can be a lot of conflicts between plugins. Especially when there are essential or major updates to Wordpress or Woocommerce. This can have a huge impact on a website, and you need to be prepared to test major updates before they go live. One update once changed the entire structure of variable products and created hours and hours of work on the backend for us. You would not see this with a contained shopping cart (like 3DCart), but that's because you pay more for the other services. For the price, Woocommerce is unmatched.

Mike
Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing software saves company and sanity!

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: When I was shopping for a POS I also wanted something that would integrate with a website. Originally I used WordPress however realized very quickly it was worth spending the fee and jumping to Shopify. I never looked back. We enter inventory once and it propagates to our website as well as available on our POS. Time is money and this software pays for itself in this area alone.

Where do I begin? If I had to pinpoint what the biggest like is, it would be the money it saves our company from product management to time needed to input inventory in in a point of sale and a website. This software manages both very efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

There was growing pains when we switched over from what we used in the past however I can't think of anything that I really don't like. Woopos is an amazing company to work with and they helped us tailor their software to something that really just works.

Alphonsus
eCommerce Manager en Singapur
Fuente de la reseña

WooPOS is the best POS software on the market for Woocommerce !

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: If you have a retail business and are looking to link it to an ecommerce platform, WooPOS is the best solution on the market. Prior to using WooPOS I tried web based POS systems on the market such as "WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)" by actualityextensions and "WooCommerce POS" by kilbot, only to find the them lacking in features, slow and prone to crashing. Having used WooPOS for over a year, I find the software reliable, frequently updated and a key part of bringing my brick and mortar business into the eCommerce space.

- Full featured POS software with everything our previous POS station had and more. - Highly configurable allowing for a tailored user experience. - Follows industry best practices, which initially seemed annoying and unnecessary but much appreciated down the line, when generating reports or tracking stock. - Robust documentation and Excellent email support. Always helpful with problem solving and developers actively deliver on newly requested features. - Reasonably priced with no hidden fees.

Puntos en contra:

- You can't modify SKU numbers easily. The workaround after changing an SKU number in WooCommerce would be to delete and re-import the product into WooPOS. - User interface feels dated compared to market leading POS Software (Vend, Square, Toast) - It would be nice if WooPOS sold POS display directly or had links to some options. I couldn't find a suitable customer facing POS display, I was advised to use a regular PC monitor but those seem too large.

Mike
Business Owner en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

WooPOS is a part of my team!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was paramount to have a process where we could have one database for retail sales as well as online. This alone saves us time and money as WooPOS does both. The tech support is second to none. Never in my life have I ever dealt with a team like this! If there is an issue, they are there....Period. When I switched from Retail Edge they were able to import my inventory, were able to import our credit system totally worry free.
The information I can extract from WooPOS is more than enough for us to make decisions for the future.

One database works for both our Retail and Online business, time saves us time and money! The reports give us lots of information to make decisions. We have set reorder points for inventory we want to carry again which means less counting or forgetting to order products in on a timely basis.

Puntos en contra:

I really haven't found an issue that hasn't been dealt with. I have never been in that position before. I will be a customer for a long time.

Stephen
Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

Closest thing to Perfection

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Really good overall experience. Everything is working very well. It has so many features it is a bit time consuming in getting it all set up just the way we want it.

Hard to say as there are many very good things to like. Customer Service is simply off the charts.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of any issues within a few minutes usually. There are many new tax laws in place now and their system works well with these and it is also adaptable to those that may pop up in the future. Our state makes us collect the state sales tax as well as sales tax for every city and every county that we deliver large products too. This system handles these things with ease. Just need to update it once in a while.

Puntos en contra:

Adding inventory but I don't really suppose it's any better elsewhere.

Owner en Bélgica

Best POS program I've ever encountered, loaded with functionalities

5,0 el año pasado

The number of features included in this application is really mind blowing. Full (automatic) integration with Woocommerce makes managing inventory super easy. Customer support is amazing, all questions raised are always answered within 24hrs. Also in weekends.

Puntos en contra:

Some functionalities are a little bit hidden away, but so far I have not encountered a situation which could not be solved/implemented. Due to the software having so much functionality, it does feel a bit that the documentation could be stepped up one notch so that an administrator could self service more.

Rahul
Director en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

Bonsai - Big thing in small package

5,0 hace 2 años

The attention to details and versatility. The software is highly flexible to suit any business's needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has put in a great effort to include a lot of features out of the box and the implementation is very easy. All the knowledge source is easily available and if you get stuck help is just a call/email away. In case you are looking for a cost effective, pay as you go, a long term player in your team, WooPOS is the way to go.

Puntos en contra:

People who are not used to of using mouse on retail systems may feel uneasy at first. One of my staff took a week to adjust but now adores the software.

Leola
Leola
Manager en EE. UU.
, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wonderful simple and effective software.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was impressed by how I was able to create a customized solution for my client, which has very diverse shipping parameters, including different products, different box sizes, different shipping locations and more.

I can easily edit any part of our site from the home page to the Buy button. I also like to work to publish beautiful content and create a powerful brand. I like the way to control all my clients. I have the ability to manage the tax account. Also, I like to work on the installation and a simple way to change everything I need there, i also love not having to collect information from the credit card, but I can simply integrate Amazon Pay and Paypal. It creates less responsibility for me and my business at the same time that it allows consumers to shop online safely. Another good part is that you will get the WooCommerce developers at the most economical rate compared to other e-commerce solutions and there are many developers available online.

Puntos en contra:

The platform may need to be updated frequently due to updates that can be an update task while making sure that your current website does not break during the update. In addition, there may be a slight learning curve due to the number of features.

Jim
Pres en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 2-10 empleados

Support is Excellent and accurate

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We had support software upgrades and caused a failure with some features of the Gift Card plugin. We reached out to support and got an immediate response with suggestions to fix. We needed more support and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in WooPOS support was able to quickly solve all our issues. We are very happy.

Ease of use, and ability to upload Gift Card in batch. Tracking is excellent and feature to control the card and use of card by customers.

Puntos en contra:

This plugin is perfect for our industry and is the only Gift Card plugin with the ability to set the card as a 'one time use only'. Out of 10 or more we test it is the best, easy to use and can customize. We control 100's of card per month with little effort.

Faisal
Manager en Canadá
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

You can't go wrong, service is out of this world.

5,0 hace 7 meses

This has helped us grow from 1 location to 6 in 2.5 years.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that is missing is the accounting aspect, but really not a big deal.

George
Webmaster / IT en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Very Functional

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: With this software, we have been able to simplify our retail process. Now we can actually USE the touch screen computer monitors we bought. So the picture and point process for ringing someone up has made the whole process faster, and easier (i.e. less mistakes) and it will help us automate some of our more complex programs and back-office activities.

One of the most important features to us was its ability to create custom customer types and set different prices for them as we have a two leveled wholesaler program. So short answer is its functionality. We've only been using it for a week or so but I already see that you can do just about whatever you can image with this program. I also especially like the re-order amount features in the inventory side of the software. It will allow me to automate re-ordering at inventory level.

Puntos en contra:

As with anything else that is more functional, it is more complicated to set up than some others I have tried in the past. However, the ones I tried in the past wouldn't do everything I needed them to do, so there's your trad-off. And overall, the knowledge base is a good help, but there are a few places where there are gaps in the instructions. Still, that's when the customer service came to the rescue. A fella named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been helping me, and he's a great service rep. Quick, friendly, knowledgeable.