Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre WooPOS

Punto de venta y gestión de inventario para WooCommerce - WooPOS.

Descubre más sobre WooPOS

Filtrar opiniones (162)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Países disponibles

Países disponibles

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado WooPOS antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (162)

Scott B.
Scott B.
Web Developer en RU
Fuente de la reseña

One of the most customizable ecommerce addon

5 hace 3 años

What makes Woocommerce greatis the fact that it is higly cutomizable. WIth your every need it can exceed your expectations by far. Built for speed and custom it is another great tool to work with as a designer. The easy to install and manage make it for users ideal for small and large shops. You can manage a multi store from the same dashboard and start making some severe changes. It integrates perfectly with other plugins and apis

Puntos en contra:

The export data function should be tailored for less fields or make it more compact, it is great for export import in the same ecommerce platform but a nighmare just to upload it to something else.

Andrew J.
President en Canadá

Handles large Database

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: The software is easy to use and lots of support documentation...the learning curve is more about adjusting to a different process compared to what we used before. Overall the change to WooPOS has been positive and staff seem to like the new system better.
Working with their head programmer has been beneficial in understanding and adapting to a new system.

Our database has over 500,000 items in it and product searches and reports are faster than my previous system. We mainly use it as an inventory management system for our website and store...website is updated instantaneously. Easy to update database with excel data loads. Easy to customize invoice, labels and layout of screens. Fairly user friendly with pop ups/tips when a function or command is skipped or missing.

Puntos en contra:

Would be better if some of the inventory reports could be user defined/generated more easily than having to build (and understand how) a custom SQL query. Would like to see more/better basic accounting functionality as it is not an accounting program...it can export some ledger information to Quickbooks and others...but would like more.

Zied M.
Web developer and president of a company en Canadá
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing soft but needs a lot of changes

3 hace 3 años

Comentarios: See above

A lot of usefull functionnalities. One of the rare professional Pos easily linked with woocommece.

Puntos en contra:

Hard to configure Hard to customize frontend pos Hard to customize functionalities Not user friendly Please add a custom product for when the cashier scans an unavailable product they can add a custom product with price and name. Add a function to customize front end pos to simplify the visual complexity for the cashier for example remove the search product tab. Add a category product instead to access example vegetables fruits ... and when you click on it a list of these product are shown .... But overall the pos is really great just need some easy friendly platform and some additional custom functions I ll be the first to go back to your soft . Please keep me posted for any updates this

Respuesta WooPOS

hace 3 años

Hi Zied, Thanks for the review. But we have all the custom options you have mentioned in your review. Some functions are hidden or need advanced special settings to show up. Please email us to get help on setup. And don't forget to give us a better review! Thanks

Michael H.
Owner en Bélgica

Best POS program I've ever encountered, loaded with functionalities

5 hace 4 meses

The number of features included in this application is really mind blowing. Full (automatic) integration with Woocommerce makes managing inventory super easy. Customer support is amazing, all questions raised are always answered within 24hrs. Also in weekends.

Puntos en contra:

Some functionalities are a little bit hidden away, but so far I have not encountered a situation which could not be solved/implemented. Due to the software having so much functionality, it does feel a bit that the documentation could be stepped up one notch so that an administrator could self service more.

Mike Y.
Business Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

WooPOS is a part of my team!

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It was paramount to have a process where we could have one database for retail sales as well as online. This alone saves us time and money as WooPOS does both. The tech support is second to none. Never in my life have I ever dealt with a team like this! If there is an issue, they are there....Period. When I switched from Retail Edge they were able to import my inventory, were able to import our credit system totally worry free.
The information I can extract from WooPOS is more than enough for us to make decisions for the future.

One database works for both our Retail and Online business, time saves us time and money! The reports give us lots of information to make decisions. We have set reorder points for inventory we want to carry again which means less counting or forgetting to order products in on a timely basis.

Puntos en contra:

I really haven't found an issue that hasn't been dealt with. I have never been in that position before. I will be a customer for a long time.

Stephen S.
Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

Closest thing to Perfection

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really good overall experience. Everything is working very well. It has so many features it is a bit time consuming in getting it all set up just the way we want it.

Hard to say as there are many very good things to like. Customer Service is simply off the charts.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of any issues within a few minutes usually. There are many new tax laws in place now and their system works well with these and it is also adaptable to those that may pop up in the future. Our state makes us collect the state sales tax as well as sales tax for every city and every county that we deliver large products too. This system handles these things with ease. Just need to update it once in a while.

Puntos en contra:

Adding inventory but I don't really suppose it's any better elsewhere.

Rahul T.
Director en Australia

Bonsai - Big thing in small package

5 hace 9 meses

The attention to details and versatility. The software is highly flexible to suit any business's needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has put in a great effort to include a lot of features out of the box and the implementation is very easy. All the knowledge source is easily available and if you get stuck help is just a call/email away. In case you are looking for a cost effective, pay as you go, a long term player in your team, WooPOS is the way to go.

Puntos en contra:

People who are not used to of using mouse on retail systems may feel uneasy at first. One of my staff took a week to adjust but now adores the software.

Scott M.
Owner en EE. UU.

Excellent customer service

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very satisfied, definitely recommend.

It integrated nicely with my Woo Commerce online store and the support was by far the most amazing i've experienced yet.

Puntos en contra:

It is a bit intimidating at first but again, the support staff is great and they helped me through it all. now it's pretty simple.

Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Super powerful and designed for use for Wordpress and it works great in the software it was written

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Its a great, powerful peice of software, makes for a very flexible and complete store. But you need to pay to get their, other competitors already offer the options in a monthly paid format and include phone support. But those are different models. Its working for this client and I'm glad they are happy. I would consider it again, but perhaps a little closer eye on the yearly cost.

I had a client who needed a store and wanted me to build it an host it. Since I use wordpress for all my sites I'd already known about woocommerce. Its allowed me to build a very flexible, powerful store that can do almost anything I ask of it, as long as my client can continue to pay for the yearly renewals.

Puntos en contra:

Its expensive if you run anything more than a very simple store with simple products. As soon as you want to process credit cards, thats a paid plugin, you want to add the cost of goods (a feature free by default in 99% of its competitors), thats paid plugin. I would necessarily call it a full eCommerce solution, more like a solution framework that you need to buy multiple once a year renewing addons. Since its self hosted on your wordpress server you will not have phone support, email/ticket support is pretty responsive though. but you are expected to have moderately high level of tech knowledge.

Leola S.
Leola S.
Manager en EE. UU.
1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wonderful simple and effective software.

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was impressed by how I was able to create a customized solution for my client, which has very diverse shipping parameters, including different products, different box sizes, different shipping locations and more.

I can easily edit any part of our site from the home page to the Buy button. I also like to work to publish beautiful content and create a powerful brand. I like the way to control all my clients. I have the ability to manage the tax account. Also, I like to work on the installation and a simple way to change everything I need there, i also love not having to collect information from the credit card, but I can simply integrate Amazon Pay and Paypal. It creates less responsibility for me and my business at the same time that it allows consumers to shop online safely. Another good part is that you will get the WooCommerce developers at the most economical rate compared to other e-commerce solutions and there are many developers available online.

Puntos en contra:

The platform may need to be updated frequently due to updates that can be an update task while making sure that your current website does not break during the update. In addition, there may be a slight learning curve due to the number of features.

Executive Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Built multiple online stores and was always to make it meet the needs of my clients.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have been able to build, and more specifically custom tailor, multiple online stores for a variety of clients with relative ease.

I love that Woocommerce is on Wordpress, and that it supports third-party plugins. They offer a slew of plug-ins themselves. This enables you to build in the features you want, and not have very much added bulk and useless features taking up space on your server. It's almost ridiculously simple 90% of the time, with little need for assistance. On the rare occasion that you might need it, they have a lot of documentation for the program itself as well as their plug-ins. Their customer service is helpful the majority of the time. For a while they would take 1-2 days to reply to an email, and only had email support as an option, but in the past 6-12 months they added live chat and made the experience 100% better. They've even stepped up their game in being more proactive about their support than they used to be also. If you want to have complete control over the look, feel, and data of your site, I highly recommend that you go with Woocommerce.

Puntos en contra:

Their plug-ins are a bit pricey. To be fair, they only have an annual fee, but they are a bit steep depending on the feature that you want. It would be a lot better if they charged a single annual fee or monthly fee, and allowed unfettered access to all of their plug-ins. That way, you wouldn't have a different annual billing date for each of those little extra features you thought of adding later on, nor would the cost be so astronomical. There are often third-party alternative plug-ins, but the issue is that Woocommerce's plug-ins usually work best (as they should since it's their platform). Additionally, implementation of requests for new features on any plug-in or Woocommerce itself seems to be rather slow, and they don't take suggestions via customer service, but rather via forum and user voting.

Darrin W.
Sole Proprietor en Malasia
Fuente de la reseña

WooCommerce enables almost anyone to create an online store quickly and cheaply

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: WooCommerce is invaluable in helping me deploy an online store, and it has all the features I need run it well (in conjunction with numerous third party plugins). It is always updated, easy to manage, and does not require too much server resources. Best of all, the cost of running a WooCommerce store is much less than other professional platforms of a similar nature.

What can I say about WooCommerce? It is the best DIY solution for anyone wanting to create a store online of their own - and on their own. And if you don't want to DIY, there are plenty of people offering to do it for you at very low cost. What is great about WooCommerce is it integrates seamlessly with WordPress and the basic functionality in order to makes sales is totally FREE. Of course, if you want to enhance your store and have a really professional-looking one, there are so many plugins/themes both free and paid, that can help you achieve that. And not only that, WooCommerce is always updated so that it stays secure and cutting edge. Everything you need to build a store online is already available in WooCommerce.

Puntos en contra:

Integration with Paypal is not really good. When you need to create a specific checkout page with the specific logo of your store showing on that page, you need to setup an entirely new Paypal account just for it. Paypal used to support multiple Custom Checkout logos under one single Paypal account, but this changed late in 2016. Besides this issue, WooCommerce support takes a while to reply, if you email them with an issue, although paid help is readily available from numerous online WordPress/WooCommerce experts, so you are never really stranded.

Megan M.
Director en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados

Best Shopping Cart

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We saved tens of thousands by using Woocommerce to build our online site. We make sales daily thru it and are able to design and setup the site exactly to fit our needs.

Woocommerce is free and easy to use, so as a business owner I was able to take the time to learn how to use it and create my own website with Wordpress and Woocommerce. I have no web design background, but was able to learn thru google and helpful articles and videos. As a platform, Wordpress is built to be easy to use and have made it simple for developers to create and sell useful plugins. Woocommerce is a great add-on to Wordpress and has allowed me and others to create beautiful and effective shopping carts. If we had to pay someone to custom create and maintain a site for us it would have been tens of thousands of dollars.

Puntos en contra:

Because Wordpress is a free base and countless developers can create their own plugins, there can be a lot of conflicts between plugins. Especially when there are essential or major updates to Wordpress or Woocommerce. This can have a huge impact on a website, and you need to be prepared to test major updates before they go live. One update once changed the entire structure of variable products and created hours and hours of work on the backend for us. You would not see this with a contained shopping cart (like 3DCart), but that's because you pay more for the other services. For the price, Woocommerce is unmatched.

Alphonsus T.
eCommerce Manager en Singapur
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

WooPOS is the best POS software on the market for Woocommerce !

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: If you have a retail business and are looking to link it to an ecommerce platform, WooPOS is the best solution on the market. Prior to using WooPOS I tried web based POS systems on the market such as "WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)" by actualityextensions and "WooCommerce POS" by kilbot, only to find the them lacking in features, slow and prone to crashing. Having used WooPOS for over a year, I find the software reliable, frequently updated and a key part of bringing my brick and mortar business into the eCommerce space.

- Full featured POS software with everything our previous POS station had and more. - Highly configurable allowing for a tailored user experience. - Follows industry best practices, which initially seemed annoying and unnecessary but much appreciated down the line, when generating reports or tracking stock. - Robust documentation and Excellent email support. Always helpful with problem solving and developers actively deliver on newly requested features. - Reasonably priced with no hidden fees.

Puntos en contra:

- You can't modify SKU numbers easily. The workaround after changing an SKU number in WooCommerce would be to delete and re-import the product into WooPOS. - User interface feels dated compared to market leading POS Software (Vend, Square, Toast) - It would be nice if WooPOS sold POS display directly or had links to some options. I couldn't find a suitable customer facing POS display, I was advised to use a regular PC monitor but those seem too large.

Abdilhadi J.
Chairman en Kuwait
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Software

5 hace 2 años

Multiple stores and integration with Woocommerce, the default built-in reports are sufficient to run your daily sales and bank reconciliation, easily working with touch screens and thermal printer with option to configure multiple printers and currencies for sales. stock counting features is good option to have to check your stock counts.

Puntos en contra:

sometimes I wonder why they didn't implement web interface for such awesome software, i had to install this software on my PC just to adjust some configuration and generate reports, maybe if these features implemented in future I wouldn't need to have one additional server in my setup.

George M.
Webmaster / IT en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Very Functional

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: With this software, we have been able to simplify our retail process. Now we can actually USE the touch screen computer monitors we bought. So the picture and point process for ringing someone up has made the whole process faster, and easier (i.e. less mistakes) and it will help us automate some of our more complex programs and back-office activities.

One of the most important features to us was its ability to create custom customer types and set different prices for them as we have a two leveled wholesaler program. So short answer is its functionality. We've only been using it for a week or so but I already see that you can do just about whatever you can image with this program. I also especially like the re-order amount features in the inventory side of the software. It will allow me to automate re-ordering at inventory level.

Puntos en contra:

As with anything else that is more functional, it is more complicated to set up than some others I have tried in the past. However, the ones I tried in the past wouldn't do everything I needed them to do, so there's your trad-off. And overall, the knowledge base is a good help, but there are a few places where there are gaps in the instructions. Still, that's when the customer service came to the rescue. A fella named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been helping me, and he's a great service rep. Quick, friendly, knowledgeable.

Joan V.
Oficial-Administrador en Austria
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great results

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Good software, useful as well as easy. It's only use is to sell things through a web page and it does it very well.

It is so easy to use and to integrate in your webpage using wordpress. It allows you to easily create a digital selling platform that will make your business easier to manage, since you will receive an email every time someone buys through Woocommerce. Plus, there are a lot of integrations you can add on it, and you can even allow payments to be done with PayPal or safety payments with credits card, etc.

Puntos en contra:

No major cons, but once we stopped receiving the email every time someone bought something. We tried to solve this but no one could so we had to check manually every certain time if somebody had bought something. After a couple of months, we started receiving the emails again.

Chief Product Officer en EE. UU.

My go-to ecommerce plugin

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Woocommerce has made it so much easier for me to set up an ecommerce website for clients, saving me loads of time.

This plugin has the ability to do most anything you need with an e-commerce website. We've integrated it several ways into sites for ourselves and for clients. From subscriptions, digital products, to shipping products... woocommerce has been able to do it all for us.

Puntos en contra:

There are times when you require something more specific out of the plugin functionality and need to use CSS and PHP code to make it work... which means you need to either be or have at hand a developer that understands those codes.

Dave L.
President en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Mazdatrix review of POS

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: x

Works with our Woocommerce website and shopping cart. Support is WAY above normal - thank you. Relatively easy to learn.

Puntos en contra:

Has a LOT of functions we don't use and will never use. I still can not "create" the actual "Reports" I need for my bookkeeper- CALIFORNIA ONLY sales tax in form the California Board of Equalization will accept for instance -- and others. -- Bottom line -- we have it doing the things we NEED at this time. BIGGEST draw back is POS will NOT let us keep ZERO in stock, then SELL a quantity, THEN HAVE IT SHOW UP ON THE PURCHASE ORDER -- Takes a LOT of our time to manually" do that.

Respuesta WooPOS

hace 2 años

Hi Dave, Please send us details. We can always do custom work if needed.

James B.
James B.
Digital Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Woocommerce is a great product that turns any Wordpress site into an online store with a click.

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: WooCommerce has enabled me to set up sales online with very little knowledge of how to do it, or where to start. The cost is low and the support is great. With woo commerce I've started bringing in over average in sales and it keeps growing.

Woocommerce worked "out of the box" and I was able to set up selling immediately. I've found it to be robust enough for a new seller, with limited experience. And it's been relatively easy on the front-facing side for customers as well.

Puntos en contra:

As I have utilized the software, I've realized that it comes with very basic functionality, and the only way to make it a true, fully-functioning store with the bells and whistles to operate professionally, is to buy an add-on, okay a couple... well several add-ons. The problem with that is Wordpress. If you have any knowledge about Wordpress, the more plugins you utilize the heavier the site gets and the more time it takes to load the site, and the more possible problems can arise. I've had all the plugins for several months, and so far so good (fingers crossed).

Steven S.
Steven S.
Co-Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We handle all of our customer orders through WC now, and it's mostly issue free

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use it daily to handle all of our customer orders, from payment through order fulfilment and shipping. It's helping us streamline our process and handle orders efficiently.

Fairly straightforward to use once you get the hang of the order fulfilment process. It has the add-ins we need such as USPS which helps us streamline our process a bit. It's still a bit tedious to fill orders, but it's getting better the more we learn and the more we functionality we enable.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a bit tricky to learn at first, but it's not too difficult. The process for filling orders is still a bit longer and slower than I'd like, but we're learning more and streamlining it all the time.

Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
Co Founder: Information Systems & Content Manager en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

The blank slate for the best in the industry

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Its the best, it has the best tools to price to ease ratio out.

Its so stable, well built, FREE and powerful. Its a real barebones solution but you can have a store up and running within hours without having to pay Wix, Squarespace or any other fools a monthly fee. If you think that is great you should see the plugin library.

Puntos en contra:

Its bare bones, it does the job but if you want the better features they cost money. The difference is the money is a once off fee not a SaaS subscription.

Community Editor en EE. UU.
Edición
Fuente de la reseña

WooCommerce has a bit of a learning curve at first.

4 hace 3 años

WooCommerce is robust platform for ecommerce merchants selling basic products. It's easy to set up, the back end has a little bit of a learning curve if you've never used Word Press. Products can be bulk uploaded and updated via CSV which is a great feature.

Puntos en contra:

If you need more than what the basic Woocommerce offers you have to purchase plug-ins to get the functionality you are looking for. This can increase cost depending on how many plug-ins you need to add.

Enio G.
Enio G.
Programador Senior en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

This software has allowed me to sell online in a simple and scalable way.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I highly recommend it!

It's completely free. The possibilities are immense and all integrated into the same installation of WordPress and WooCommerce. Saving maintenance costs and facilitating site management. It is not necessary to know programming to install and configure Woocommerce, however it is necessary to have basic knowledge about the general functioning of WordPress.

Puntos en contra:

Although the label "Free" may sound wonderful, if you really want to develop your store beyond the basic functionalities it is necessary to invest in add-ons or paid plugins. To get the most out of the platform, it is necessary that the team or responsible person has basic knowledge of the functioning of WordPress and Woocommerce, although in reality it is very easy to configure you need time and knowledge to execute it correctly.

Margaret S.
Margaret S.
WordPress & Digital Marketing Services and Consultancy en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Every WordPress user's dream!

4 hace 3 años

Ideal for WordPress users or developers who prefer a self-hosted, and plug-in friendly e-commerce set up. Not ideal for first-time users or no website backend familiarity.

Puntos en contra:

One major consequence I think that sets WooCommerce from drag and drop e-commerce builder these days is that when a bug happens, you need to contact their developers/support to fix the issue (if you cant fix it), so you need to wait a while. Sometimes its fast, other times it takes days.