Opiniones de Hybrent

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Hybrent

Solución de cadena de suministro médico de Hybrent para adquisiciones electrónicas, aprobaciones, seguimiento de pedidos y confirmaciones, inventario, creación de informes y mucho más.

Descubre más sobre Hybrent

Mostrando 65 opiniones

Linda R.
Linda R.
Inventory Supply Specialist
  • Publicado el 17/10/2018

"Hybrent - the all purpose solution"

Comentarios: Hybrent has allowed our organization to automate and streamline the ordering process as well as given us the ability to run perpetual inventories at each of our three locations. This has resulted in standardizing the products carried and gives us a much better picture of where our supply dollars are going.

Ventajas: Easy to use, web based platform, lots of features for a very reasonable price, continued support from Hybrent team, willingness of Hybrent team to listen to and implement requested/suggested changes.

Desventajas: Very few help guides available, does not offer a dedicated customer service contact which I can call with questions.

por Hybrent el 23/10/2018

Thank you for your review, Linda! We're so happy to hear that Hybrent has benefitted your organization! Our team is working on more help guides which will be available for you to reference as needed. If you have any questions, conveniently message our Customer Support team through the chat bubble located in your Hybrent portal or send an email at cs@hybrent.com.

• Publicado el 17/10/2018
David B.
Central Purchasing Manager
Veterinaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/6/2021

"Leader in Supply Chain and Inventory Management Software Systems"

Comentarios: We solved our invoicing approval process, inventory management visibility, reducing double buying, visibility to purchase orders. We can see where our spend is going down to the component and its consumption rates. The ability to communicate backorders to team members has been instrumental. Hybrent allowed us to go from 20 people buying and approving invoices across five sites. To 1 person buying and approving invoices for all five sites. Avg. 280 invoices/Month and Avg. 230 PO/Month

Ventajas: From the beginning I kept saying 'This seems to easy'. Our system integration was five weeks long, and I supported Hybrent with everything needed to build our portal. This system was so user friendly and quick to learn. We were not only able to get our portal up and running but we also were able to train 58 people over five sites before we went live. The entire training, 'go live', and post 'go live' was carried out by one person. This is the first system I have worked with that is nearly 'self taught'.
The processes Hybrent has created for the entire systems work flow. Gives you accurate outputs quickly. While not requiring multiple steps to create these outputs.
Hybrent is a user friendly system, and a powerful tool for managing your businesses needs.

Desventajas: The cons I have ran in to with Hybrent. Are being addressed by their developers. These cons are more enhancements vs a process being broken. For how we use Hybrent and what it has to offer. Once we adapted our processes to Hybrents. We found the outcome is the same. So while no system is 100% perfect. I can honestly say Hybrents the best inventory management/3-way Match system I have ever used/Implemented.

• Publicado el 16/6/2021
Stacy H.
Director of Process Improvement
  • Publicado el 22/5/2019

"Mixed feelings; not ready (yet) for complex organizations"

Comentarios: In defense of Hybrent, I will say that their onboarding team has helped/is helping us work through most of our issues on the accouting end. They have written code and improved the product to meet most of our needs. We want to partner with Hybrent to help them further improve their product. Because we are still working out bugs in the purchasing process, we don't know if using Hybrent has resulted in any tangible benefits.

Ventajas: The people who enter and place orders LOVE this software. It is easy for them to use, both placing and receiving shipments of medical supplies. This is the main reason that we have stuck with Hybrent since implementation in January.

Desventajas: I'll begin by saying that we are a complex organization with multiple "companies", over a dozen locations, and several service lines. My belief is that the Hybrent product was designed for small organizations (50 people or less) ordering for a handful of offices. Implementing Hybrent wrecked havoc in our accounting department. I advise caution if you need to integrate Hybrent with accounting software. We are still working with Hybrent on how to handle vendor discounts and translate them to our Great Plains software. Also, we still do not have a way to easily identify Purchase Orders with partial receipts (example: a PO has 3 items but 2 only have been received). We don't know how to get around this issue with out a great deal of manual effort, and Hybrent maintains that this is not within their scope.

• Publicado el 22/5/2019
Danny D.
  • Publicado el 10/8/2020

"The Best Procurement Platform That I Have Ever Used"

Comentarios: Hybrent has been a gmae changer for me! I has exonetially improved my work quality!

Ventajas: The functionality is impeccable and flawless. The ease of operation is outstanding. It is logically set up allows for the highest efficiency. The ability to easily manage contracts, and even print bar codes, is so ingenious

Desventajas: I wish users could set up all vendors with the exception of vendors utilizing EDI. I understand the need to have those vendors set up through Hybrent team members, and they are extremely efficient in setting up those, and all other vendors!

Melissa T.
Regional Manager

"Hybrent Review"

Comentarios: I don't work in the AP department, so I'm not sure how things are on their end, but I believe for the most part, the system is easy to use, makes ordering much easier for the staff and easier for management especially since most of us manage 8-10 clinics-that's a lot of ordering! There are a few bumps in the road along the way. Having an outstanding account manager and support helps us get over these bumps quite easily. I would definitely recommend Hybrent especially for a business that is growing and has multiple locations. We have approximately 38 in Atlanta, 13-15 in Tennessee and 14 in Florida.

Ventajas: That you can order all supplies at one time regardless of the vendor without going to multiple websites to place orders. As a manager, makes reviewing and approving orders very simple. Customer support is amazing and does an incredible amount of work and in a very timely fashion-usually within hours of my email. They get an A++. It is also very cohesive for our accounts payable department making invoices easier than having them mailed and tracked.

Desventajas: I'm not sure if the software or the vendor, but when we use certain vendors, not all items are loaded and it can get cumbersome adding items along the way. The majority are there, it's items here and there that doctors and staff request be added.

Elisa A.
Supply Chain Coordinator
  • Publicado el 15/6/2021

"Hybrent is the BEST!"

Comentarios: Over all I LOVE Hybrent. I have had troubles with scanning out items and with the barcodes but the time ordering and invoicing saves me. Its totally worth it!

Ventajas: I cannot speak enough about how awesome the invoicing is. The 3 way match is super helpful and working the invoices left over is super easy. I like being able to open the PO right from the invoice instead of opening several tabs to go back in forth. I also love how easy it is to place orders. It used to take me HOURS to place orders and now it takes me minutes!!!

Desventajas: I'm not a fan of the barcoding/QR Codes. In the past we have had trouble with them being nicked and then unusable. I have also had trouble with items not being able to scan out but usually Hybrent CS team fixes it ASAP!

• Publicado el 15/6/2021
Lisa N.
Purchasing Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/8/2020

"Just What Our Organization Needed"

Comentarios: It’s been a great experience and a great asset to our company.

Ventajas: It’s easy to use. We have many users and many user roles in our organization. It’s ease of use for all is part of what made us go with Hybrent.
Installation was also relatively easy. Our dedicated handler was great and made the transition as painless as possible. Hybrent also made our unique purchasing model, which is both centralized and decentralized a whole lot more cohesive, with abundant controls.

Desventajas: It’s not that I don’t like some features, just wish the updates came out faster! The Hybrent folks are open to suggestions about what doesn’t work in real time.
The only pain point at times is the reporting. However, you can request from customer service and they will run.
Inventory module will only get better.

Lisa G.
materials manager
  • Publicado el 14/6/2021

"Hybrent is efficient and easy to use"

Comentarios: Hybrent has been an excellent tool for the facility. The ordering, approval, receiving and invoicing team are on one page. Having open communication in these critical areas saves time and money!

Ventajas: More streamline, the system forces us to keep with the advances of technology and keeps ordering and invoicing simple and easy.

Desventajas: We still are working out "kinks" when there has been a "mis-pick" or +mis-delivered" item. The crediting system still seems to need more work. in our facility we work together to make sure items have been returned and credits issued before closing a purchase order.

• Publicado el 14/6/2021
Monika R.
  • Publicado el 11/6/2021

"Hybrent is amazing"

Comentarios: It has been great overall, very helpful people when you need assistance.

Ventajas: It is very user friendly and organized.

Desventajas: I just wish things would automatically update on its own when things change.

• Publicado el 11/6/2021
Lee ann P.
Lee ann P.
  • Publicado el 25/10/2018

"Hybrent Review"

Comentarios: They've been great to work with.

Ventajas: The ease of use and the ability to walk through a store room and scan bar codes and send orders from a mobile device. And, the integration with our accounting package. The reports will also be more robust then what I currently have access too. We've just started with them, however we feel we'll save a significant amount of time placing supply orders.

Desventajas: Our Hybrent will be integrated with our Amkai system so there is some nuances we'll have to figure out, however they've been awesome to work with and the system will be worth it.

por Hybrent el 30/10/2018

Thank you for your review, Lee Ann! Our team is happy to hear that you like the accessibility of our barcoding and mobile features! We're looking forward to completing your Amkai integration soon, so you can enjoy all the benefits from using our system and improving your overall efficiency! It's great to hear that you're enjoying working with us and your Implementation Specialist, Mark, is always available if you need any help.

• Publicado el 25/10/2018
Ernest R.
Supply Chain Specialist
  • Publicado el 27/9/2019

"Hybrent Experience"

Comentarios: Overall Hybrent is a good tool. Front end users (orders) love it. Finance users are neutral.

Ventajas: This product is easy to use on the front end. We have 13 satellite offices and they like the "Shop" feature. It is much like Amazon shopping. You don't need specifics and it brings up the list of items that closely resembles what you typed in. I also like the template and favorites features. We have not used this very much, but it is catching on. Creating a list of items that you order regularly and being able to add the whole list instead of having to find each individual item is quite handy. I also like the invoicing process. It will not let you process and invoice until everything on that invoice has been received. Receiving items is also relatively easy and takes care of the having to scan in packing slips. GL coding invoices and items is also a PRO. All items can be assigned a their own code so it will transfer properly with our accounting program (GP). Customer service is great. They reply quickly and most of the time they can take care of your request. But they are also limited to what the system can do. But they are very knowledgeable and can take care of just about anything.

Desventajas: Reports are limited. Need to be more robust. No way of creating your own report and saving it to use regularly as you need it. If you want a custom report, you must request it. When you do use one of the canned reports, there is a lot of manipulating of the data to be able to get the report you want. Some reports are to big to download so you have to ask for customer service to run for you. In invoices, they were not able to make the trade discount work based on the payment terms. They had to create a workaround that requires you to manually figure the discount amount and manually enter it. However, at least it does transfer to GP correctly. We order twice a month. Each order cycle creates between 80 and 90 POs. We need to be able to print all those POs at once to upload into a document management program. Unfortunately, you have to go into each PO and print it out. Hopefully this will change in the future. Customization is virtually non-existent. This is a web based system. So everyone is using the same product. If you want your invoice feature to have something or a shortcut added, it cannot be done. Because it would effect everyone who is using it. Wish there was more customization. Unable to make mass changes on inventory/noninventory items. Unable to make mass changes on what offices have access to certain items. Cannot bring up a list of GL code without it reporting every location for that GL code.

• Publicado el 27/9/2019
Jaclyn S.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/5/2019

"Finally - a solution for our practice and surgery center!"

Comentarios: Excellent

Ventajas: It’s hard to narrow it down to just a few things. However, I will start with the fact that the professionals at Hybrent are truly that - professionals. From ALL levels and at EVERY step along the way, I have been met with the most exemplary customer service that possibly exceeds any company I’ve done business with. They are always prompt, accessible, and helpful. I’ve yet to encounter a person or department that’s a “weak link.” Second, Hybrent offers a complete solution to our ordering, receiving, inventory management, case-costing, etc. They already figured out that there are no shortcuts in doing it correctly. Rather than creating another variation on the same theme (like other companies have done), they bit the bullet and did the necessary hard work that needed to be done, creating an interface that a company of my size would otherwise never dream of being able to have. Third, the system is customizable and scalable. Personally, I love data and love the limitless customization for reporting. However, it is user-friendly enough that you could also keep things extra simple as well. The folks at Hybrent will help you set up the system so that it can be the solution you want. Fourth, I love that I can do things via the app on any device or via my desktop. This makes compliance much easier for our staff. Also, it is a less costly solution than with other vendors. With other systems, we had to either purchase the newest iPads/tablets and /or lease proprietary scanners.

Desventajas: Of course, I wish it cost less. However, you really do get what you pay for. And, honestly, when you factor everything in, it is well worth the price. The free/lower-cost options provided by medical supply vendors just don’t cut it. You get what you pay for.

por Hybrent el 3/7/2019

Jaclyn - Thank you for the INCREDIBLE review! We are so happy you're enjoying your Hybrent subscriptions and benefitting from our supply chain solution. Our solution is only as successful as our customers who use it - thank you for all that you do!

Eileen M.
Manager, Purchasing
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/10/2017

"Very user friendly software with excellent reports which gave us visibility into clinic purchases"

Comentarios: Visibility into purchasing patterns/trends for our off-site clinics which will allow for standardization of product across the system and allow us to point more of our purchase volume to contracted manufacturers

Ventajas: This software is extremely user-friendly; training takes very little time and in most instances can be done via WebEx. The platform allows requesters to use one source for their ordering instead of using multiple direct vendor sites. The reports available are a value add and give Manager's visibility into the ordering practices of the Cost Centers they are responsible for. Customer Service is excellent too; very responsive.

Desventajas: Sometimes when you make a change regarding PUOM or price on one day then go back the next day the change you made is gone/overridden and you have to re-enter the change. Seems like when the system is updated changes are lost. Some of the functions within the program run slow and sometimes when trying to help an end user you have to go to multiple fields/screens to obtain the information which is time consuming.

• Publicado el 13/10/2017
Heather B.
MATERIALS MANAGER
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Very informative and easy to use!"

Comentarios: Ordering is fast and easy! Very user friendly site!

Ventajas: I can compare different vendor pricing at the same time when purchasing a product.

Desventajas: I wish there were more types of reports available for use.

por Hybrent el 7/10/2019

Thanks for leaving a review, Heather! It's so wonderful to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent. I think you'll love our newest update - we added more reports AND you can create custom reports!

• Publicado el 4/9/2019
Rebecca R.
CST, Materials Manager
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/9/2019

"Game changer!"

Comentarios: I used to have to do orders one at a time, either via email, website, or (the worst) calling on the phone. So tedious! It took hours every day. Now, I can do one massive order in the Hybrent platform, and it's automatically separated into separate POs. Hitting the generate PO button ONCE fires off all of my orders at once. I wish I'd had this program years ago when I was having to do everything the hard way!

Ventajas: I love Hybrent more than I can properly express! This simple program has literally saved me hours every single day. Placing orders has gone from a headache to a breeze with this streamlined platform.

Desventajas: The search function can be a little buggy. It occasionally slows me down when I can't find an item that I know is in Hybrent, but there's always the vendor portal if you need it.

por Hybrent el 18/9/2019

Thank you for leaving us a review, Rebecca! We're ecstatic to hear about your positive experience with the system.

• Publicado el 17/9/2019
Becky R.
Phlebotomist/Lab Technician (purchaser for lab)
  • Publicado el 31/10/2018

"Great addition to our business"

Comentarios: Definately easy to use and makes things easier on purchasing department. Also it appears to help keep overall cost of supplies lower.

Ventajas: I like that all supplies are ordered from one place. The Hybrent software makes it incredibly easy to compare prices from different vendors and choose the one that fits your organizations needs the most. They keep you well informed of shipping notices and updates. Delivery turnaround time is exceptional.

Desventajas: When I try to type something into the search bar like "butterfly needle" It will come up with all kinds of strange completely unrelated items and often not be able to find the butterfly at all. I have to use the item code which at times is not easy to find, especially if it is a new item. Also I wish there were better more thorough descriptions of supplies, particularly when the item is lacking a picture. There can be several items that sound or look almost exactly the same and it can be difficult to determine which is the one you are looking for when descriptions are so vague, sometimes even nonexistent.

por Hybrent el 6/11/2018

Thank you for your review, Becky! We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent's price comparison and tracking information! Our search and product description features were updated in our most recent software upgrade - we recommend upgrading to our latest version and would love to help your team take advantage of more pictures and thorough descriptions!

• Publicado el 31/10/2018
Zach G.
Pavilion Services Director
  • Publicado el 17/10/2017

"Overall it is a great system to consolidate your purchasing into one location."

Ventajas: I like the ease of use for the end user the most. In order to successfully implement a system like this you need to have buy in from the end user and this system makes this very easy. The reason that I gave it 4 starts on the ease of use however is that on the administration side it could use some work. Also another thing that I really like is the quality of service I get from the customer service individuals.

Desventajas: There are some functions that I would add to make it easier to use, we have some work arounds that we have to use in order to get it to work correctly. Also I think a major thing that lacks is a workable inventory system. I think that in order to take Hybrent to the next level and really get the price point that they are looking for there needs to be a better inventory system in place.

• Publicado el 17/10/2017
Tori S.
Clinical Director

"Incredible system"

Comentarios: Time wasting- instead of calling/logging into 15 different websites to order all of our products, it is a one stop shop

Ventajas: Hybrent is easy to use and has been a game changer at our facility. The ease of ordering all supplies in one place saves time and increases productivity. The punch out feature allows you to search on the vendor site and add any items to your cart that may not already be loaded into your Hybrent inventory. Once you load your cart and punch out, it automatically takes you back to the Hybrent site and adds to your PO there. There is also a smart phone app that you can toggle various notifications and look up inventory in real time. Best money you can spend for purchasing/inventory management!

Desventajas: Unfortunately, Hybrent is unable to communicate with our software, Vision, to fully optimize inventory usage. That is more a reflection of our software, though.

Virginia J.
COO
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2019

"Solves many purchasing issues"

Comentarios: Our overall experience with Hybrent has been exceptional. From implementation to integration, as well as little tweaks we have done along the way, the hybrent team is very quick to respond and solve problems. Its easy training of new employees as well!

Ventajas: We love the cost control of the software, the integration with the vendors, the ease of ordering, and the integration with our accounting software to eliminate double entry.

Desventajas: More vendors in our market need to be connected to hybrent.

por Hybrent el 4/9/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review, Virginia! We're thrilled you're enjoying the benefits Hybrent offers. We can connect to any vendor, even those without EDI capability, but we also hope more vendors upgrade to EDI in the near future!

• Publicado el 3/9/2019
Dawn S.
Buyer
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1001-5000 empleados

"Customer Service Winner"

Comentarios: I process a ton of orders, process a ton of invoices and can easily track anything I need.

Ventajas: The system is User friendly. The customer service is priceless! Hybrent is always open to suggestions on improving the end-users daily functions.

Desventajas: I'm not a Techy person, this software works great for what I'm doing. The reporting could be made easier, but I don't pull reports too often.

Jovani G.
  • Publicado el 27/7/2018

"time saver. user friendly love it!!!"

Ventajas: ability to place multiple orders at once and the ease of tracking my inventory. Tracking invoices and back ordered items

Desventajas: Theres a small learning curve other then that ive never had any issues

por Hybrent el 23/8/2018

Hi Jovani, thank you for the review and feedback! We're glad that you have been able to save time ordering for your facility. We are happy that Hybrent has helped you manage the status of your orders. Our Implementation team is in the process of creating more video and written learning materials to make the learning process easier for our users!

• Publicado el 27/7/2018
Tony M.
  • Publicado el 14/6/2019

"Hybrent"

Comentarios: Useful experience for ordering multiple supplies. Invoices and quickbooks issues with Hybrent.

Ventajas: Creating multiple POs from multiple vendors at once.

Desventajas: Punch out issues, quantity issues when checkout, slow performance when large items are added to the cart, not all invoices are posted directly to Hybrent from the vendors.

por Hybrent el 2/7/2019

Thank you for your review, Tony! We recently improved our Punch Out feature, eliminating the issues that your center was experiencing. While we don't have an EDI with every vendor, we do offer the ability for our team to streamline your invoicing process with non-EDI vendors! A member of our Customer Success team will be reaching out regarding your quantity issues, so we can resolve them ASAP and get your team back to a smooth, efficient process within Hybrent!

• Publicado el 14/6/2019
Amanda S.
Administrator
  • Publicado el 11/8/2020

"Hybrent Review"

Comentarios: Hybrent has offered a solution that allowed us to transition from manual inventory counts to a completely automated process. Lifesaver.

Ventajas: This product has really helped with our inventory management and offers a great case costing solution for our Ambulatory Surgery Center. It is very easy to use and allows me as an administrator to have multiple employees working in the system and visualize my inventory.

Desventajas: Hybrent does a good job of upgrading and adding any features that would improve the system. The reporting mechanism has improved greatly and they have been willing to develop custom reports.

• Publicado el 11/8/2020
Jessica C.
Accountant

"Hybrent Review"

Comentarios: Customer support has always been great and we have saved a lot of time using the software!

Ventajas: The time it saves and how efficient it is!

Desventajas: When you are adding a new item to purchase in Hybrent, you have to manually enter the price vs it pulling from the vendor site. This leaves room for error and can lead to incorrect invoice cost leading to more delays.

por Hybrent el 6/5/2019

Thank you for your kind review, Jessica! Many users request data directly from their reps/vendors that includes pricing, so this can be uploaded by the Hybrent team. While there's always risk for error, having it come direct from the vendor eliminates much of the risk. Our invoicing feature will catch any potential issues with our awesome 3-way match!

Hitesh S.
Purchasing Manager
  • Publicado el 16/7/2018

"Hybrent is user friendly software. Easy to understand and give training to users."

Ventajas: Hybrent is user friendly platform, no need any detail training If you order through any online web browser then you can easily work with Hybrent software and good customer service.

Desventajas: Reporting feature is not as good as I thought and there is no custom reporting feature for user. you have to ask Hybrent customer service for any report you need.

por Hybrent el 23/8/2018

Thank you for the kind review, Hitesh! We're happy Hybrent has created an easy user experience for you and that our customer service team has supported you. Thank you for the feedback on our reporting feature and have used this to improve our software by adding more user reporting customization in our latest update!

• Publicado el 16/7/2018