Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Loomly

Calendario de redes sociales simple Crear, optimizar, obtener vistas previas y programar publicaciones para Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, G+ y LinkedIn.

Descubre más sobre Loomly

Mostrando 394 opiniones

Whitney D.
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Great option for SMM's"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Loomly has been amazing. I switched from Buffer and haven't looked back!

Puntos a favor: I have used almost every social media management platform under the sun and Loomly is by far my favorite. When I started my own business I had a robust checklist of items I needed in a platform and Loomly fit 95% of those. Some of the features I love include:
A schedule of upcoming holidays and important dates
Advanced scheduling features like being able to move a post from one date to the next using the calendar feature. You would be surprised how many platforms don't offer this.
The ability to schedule one post across platforms and edit the content for that specific platform. This to me is HUGE.
The support - the support is amazing, I always receive relevant, friendly responses in a timely manner.
The collaborators feature. My client love being able to log in and approve posts. It's simple and easy for them.
The Library- I love being able to store ideas for later, saves a lot of time!
These are just a few of the amazing tools Loomly offers.

Contras: Loomly doesn't offer direct posting to Instagram although I know it's in the works.

por Loomly el 4/2/2020

Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that Loomly fits your (and your clients') needs: this is really why we wake up every morning. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Dominic L.
eCommerce and Marketing Executive
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2020

"Easy-to-Use Platform"

Comentarios: The team were amazing in providing answers to my questions in a prompt manner and communication from them is very timely.

Puntos a favor: I loved how you have the ability to view your posts on a calendar as opposed to list and weekly. This gives me an big picture overview of our messaging strategy.

Contras: I feel like basic analytics should be packaged as part of the basic plan and a paid version would give in-detailed analytics.

por Loomly el 2/7/2020

Dear Dominic, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the Calendar View and that our team was able to assist you when you needed it. I confirm that Basic Analytics is part of the Base Plan and Advanced Analytics is available in the Standard Plan and up: our support team is going to reach out to you to make sure you are able to access the feature included in your plan. Please let us know if you need anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 1/7/2020
Gavin W.
Senior Marketing Manager
  • Publicado el 11/8/2020

"Love this Social Media Management Platform!"

Comentarios: I use Loomly daily as I manage our social channels. I have yet to use it with another user, but that is the plan and the ability to set draft posts and a process of sign off will be invaluable.

Puntos a favor: Great calendar views with easy post creation, and really useful creative recommendations. It makes creating multiple posts a doddle!

Contras: The analytics do take a while to come through, but this is not much of an issue as it takes a while to compile. I also cannot seem to tag others on LinkedIn, just allows me to tag companies.

por Loomly el 18/8/2020

Dear Gavin, Thank you so much for your review, this is much appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps you with creative recommendations. I confirm that at the moment, the LinkedIn API only support @mentions of Company Pages and not Profiles, but we are monitoring actively any update to bring such a feature to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

• Publicado el 11/8/2020
Katie M.
Brand and Content Strategist
  • Publicado el 16/11/2019

"You pay what you get for"

Comentarios: Their customer service is great. The view of the posts is great. But not having Instagram is a huge missed opportunity. I know they are working on it- but taking away a functionality that was once there is really frustrating.

Puntos a favor: It is super nice to see the calendar view and the ease of use is pretty great. I also love the recommendations they provide based on if your post is posting at the right time, right length, or even just some ideas on what to post as far as holidays that day etc.

Contras: You can no longer post directly to instagram! As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing. This is huge.

por Loomly el 18/11/2019

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you when needed. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, as our support team probably mentioned, this feature relied on an integration with Buffer, which was unilaterally discontinued by Buffer, with a very short notice of just two weeks, without Loomly having a say in it (you can read the details here: https://blog.loomly.com/buffer-integration-sunset/). That being said, our team is working on a different solution to bring back publishing to Instagram through third-party integration shortly, and we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you ASAP. Again, I definitely understand that this was a disappointing development and we are doing everything in power to deliver a suitable solution to your shortly. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

• Publicado el 16/11/2019
Leanna D.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/7/2020

"Loomly was surprisingly easy to use!"

Comentarios: Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of you, the options it provides for creating content as well as the cost.

Puntos a favor: Loomly gives marketing agencies the ability to share content with clients without giving them full access to the entire project scope. We like the fact that we can tailor our audiences and that it gives us the ability to see each platform individually.

Contras: The one aspect I feel could be improved is the calendar function. Each time I want to go back instead of scrolling through the weeks to go backwards or forwards I have to manually switch to another month. I also don't like that it defaults me back to list mode each time I log in. I prefer calendar so I wish I could be lock that in as my preference. I would also love to know who the last person was to access the account. I could see if it was our team or the client.

por Loomly el 9/7/2020

Dear Leanna, Thank you very much for your review: this is immensely appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I hear you regarding the way navigation works in Calendar View and have shared your feedback with our team. The good news is that you can define Calendar View as your default view in the Settings page of each calendar: our support team is going to reach out to you separately to help you set this up. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 8/7/2020
Darien C.
Youth Pastor
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/1/2020

"Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features"

Comentarios: Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Puntos a favor: Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Contras: Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x. Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including:
(1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it)
(2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time
(3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except...
(4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

por Loomly el 9/1/2020

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 8/1/2020
Nadia P.
Photographer
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/3/2020

"Best social media planning tool out there"

Comentarios: Very very awesome. I recommend Loomly to everyone I meet who asks about social media planning tools, because it's just the best one I've found and used ever.

Puntos a favor: I have tried various other social media planning tools, and Loomly just ticks all the boxes. This program covers the widest range of social media outlets that I've found, while allowing me to schedule out posts for every single one, and customize to every single outlet all on the same page. The suggested captions/topics are immensely helpful when I'm feeling less than creative, and the UI makes putting together posts really simple and fast.

Contras: I still wish I could post to Instagram automatically without having to use a notification to my phone and posting manually.

por Loomly el 9/3/2020

Dear Nadia, Thank you so much for your review and your kind words: this means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to your and I have just asked our support team to reach out to you about our Zapier integration. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

• Publicado el 7/3/2020
Rheagan W.
Communications Coordinator
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/2/2020

"Loomly is Great!"

Comentarios: Loomly has been incredibly helpful and met our scheduling needs. The customer service is so fast and the platform is easy to learn and navigate. Definitely worth the cost!

Puntos a favor: I love the calendar and scheduling features. When we were searching for a new social media scheduler the most important thing we were looking for was a robust approval process so I can create posts and my manager can review, edit, and approve them before they are scheduled for posting. Loomly has been able to provide this to the full extent that we need. My manager receives a push notification in her email or app whenever I post to Loomly, and again if she forgets to approve something before it is scheduled to post. She is able to leave comments and feedback which help me to produce better content in the future. Before this platform all of these steps were going through our internal direct message system and things would get lost, mixed up and confused. Now we are able to stay more organized and I am able to learn faster from the feedback provided. The calendar view helps me to visualized our overall social media plan, big picture, and effectively fill in blank spaces.

Contras: I wish that they could post directly to Instagram, but that is more Instagram's fault than Loomly! I also wish that the analytics were available for all plans. Right now we have just the basic plan, which is appropriate for the number of users/accounts we manage, but I am unable to access the analytics from this plan.

por Loomly el 14/2/2020

Dear Rheagan, Thank you so much for your review, this is infinitely helpful. It means the world for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our service makes it easier to collaborate with your manager. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our integration with Zapier to publish through third-party services. I have asked our support team to reach out to you and see if we can find a way to make Advanced Analytics accessible for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 13/2/2020
Ashley M.
Digital Services Manager
Bibliotecas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2020

"So nice I'm using it twice"

Comentarios: I used Loomly for my side business for over a year, and finally had the chance to utilize it at my day job a few months ago. Our Marketing Manager loves it, and no longer has to go from social media account to account trying to keep up with everything. The calendar view is wonderful. The customer service really gets me — the original onboarding was very friendly, and when I had a question about my most current account, the chat was super fast.

Puntos a favor: This is the first social media organizing software whose interface makes sense to me. I'm not fighting it. I actually look forward to using it. There are multiple views, I can connect a variety of social media, and I can customize and schedule each post.

Contras: Instagram integration isn't at 100% right now. We have to manually publish some posts. That gets frustrating, though they are working on it.

por Loomly el 21/2/2020

Dear Ashley, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you with you needed it. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

• Publicado el 19/2/2020
Mikayla G.
Account Executive
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2020

"Loomly Review"

Comentarios: It has been a great resource for creating social media calendars for clients to approve!

Puntos a favor: Loomly is very easy to use. I have been able to quickly learn about the features, and share these with colleagues and clients. The different views of the social media calendar (ie. client view) are very helpful for sending out monthly calendars without inundating clients with too much information.

Contras: It can be difficult to type in the date/time since it has a set format. It took some getting use to. In addition, there are some features such as tagging users in a photo on Instagram or creating different formats of Facebook posts that are not available. I have to go directly to the social media outlet to do these things rather than completing everything on Loomly.

por Loomly el 23/6/2020

Dear Mikayla, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means the world to read that you have been enjoying using Loomly with your client so far. We may have some good news soon regarding tagging users on Instagram photos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you about picking dates & times for your posts, as our Scheduling Slots feature could be helpful. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 22/6/2020
Diego V.
Photographer
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2020

"Great value, eas of use and costumer service"

Comentarios: The experience has been very smooth so far aside from the fact that we have to always post manually to instagram. the tools that helps us collaborate internally are fantastic and the customer service too.

Puntos a favor: i love:
- the master calendar,
- the fact that we can invite contributors and assign them roles
- the fact that the platform helps you with ideas to create content that is relevant for that specific day or month,
- the phone app works very well
- link tracking

Contras: - i can not post directly to instagram
- the stats are ok, but they could be a bit more detailed and they could include more comparison tools and the labels that one can use when preparing a piece of content.
- i would love if in the future we could manage tripadvisor and other review platforms
- i would love if in the future we could manage facebook events as this is something that generate the most revenue for our clients.
- I think that it is not possible to add extra accounts for a small price, instead you have to upgrade to a plan that might be way off my budget.
- i cannot upload images larger than 10mb and videos that are too large

por Loomly el 6/2/2020

Dear Diego, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly so far. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. We are also working on a major improvement of our architecture, which will allow you to upload larger images and videos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to see how we can accommodate you in terms of extra accounts and better analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 5/2/2020
James P.
Digital Strategist
  • Publicado el 18/10/2019

"Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts"

Comentarios: Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems.
Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Puntos a favor: Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

Contras: There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

por Loomly el 25/10/2019

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 18/10/2019
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/9/2019

"A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!"

Comentarios: I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

Puntos a favor: This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

Contras: The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

por Loomly el 26/9/2019

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 25/9/2019
Liz L.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2019

"Just the social media platform I was looking for!"

Comentarios: As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

Puntos a favor: I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

Contras: The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

por Loomly el 20/9/2019

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 18/9/2019
Cierra M.
Social Media Manager
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/9/2019

"Better Than the Others"

Comentarios: I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper – a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

Puntos a favor: I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

Contras: The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

por Loomly el 12/9/2019

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 10/9/2019
Raya K.
Social Media Marketer
  • Publicado el 26/8/2019

"I recommend Loomly all the time!"

Comentarios: Loomly holds calendars for all my clients and my own social media scheduling. It's easy for my clients to drop in to approve posts. I found Loomly on accident and I have been happy since my purchase.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use with Loomly and the pricing model. Many of the features (daily inspiration being one) that I liked about other scheduling software, I have found to be more user-friendly in Loomly. I also love that the option to customize my posts based on the platform I'm posting to is all in one place and I don't have to create individual posts to start.

Contras: I'm looking forward to Loomly getting auto-post features for Instagram - Once Loomly is an approved partner I don't know if I'll have any complaints.

por Loomly el 29/8/2019

Dear Raya, Thank you very much for your review, this is sincerely appreciated. It truly means the world to read that you are enjoying and recommending Loomly. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 26/8/2019
Sara H.
Digital Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2019

"Can’t work without it"

Puntos a favor: This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!

Contras: My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

por Loomly el 29/8/2019

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 22/8/2019
Erin K.
COO & Co-Founder
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2019

"Great tool for your business"

Puntos a favor: I really enjoy the ease of use for Loomly for our business. I'm able to schedule out our social media across many channels for multiple accounts. I appreciate how I can 'set it and forget it' for the certain social accounts.

Contras: The few things I struggle with the most are not having Loomly auto publish to Instagram. I understand that this is in the works and will hopefully happen soon. The other pieces are not being able to edit photos within the system such as cropping or minor adjustments to photo editing, and having an emoji feature to add to the content.

por Loomly el 8/8/2019

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your review, this is really useful. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. We also have a photo editing feature in the works that should fit exactly the need you describe. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Brigitte P.
Executive Director
Artes escénicas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/8/2019

"Loomly is a must for small organizations."

Comentarios: Overall, Loomly has made being an unpaid social media manager something that is manageable. I have implemented a plan so our posts aren't all on top of each other, and have managed to have real social media campaigns. Since we started using Loomly, we were able to grow our Instagram and Facebook accounts. Loomly has really made things less time consuming and more collaborative. It's great.

Puntos a favor: I "work" for an all volunteer dance company. No one gets paid to do any of the jobs required to market the company or the shows. Loomly lets me streamline my time making and implementing social media marketing campaigns. It also makes it easy for other people to help. I can choose one or 2 nights a week to sit down and get things all done. I love that I can see all the posts on a monthly calendar, whether I scheduled them, or someone else has. With several hands in the pot it keeps us from posting too many things in one day. Loomly is great for collaborating with other users. I can mention someone to get them to check my grammar and spelling, or to bounce ideas off them. We can also work together on a post, I can put a picture in and someone else can write the witty words to go with it. Loomly has helped us to grow our social media presence by making it easy to create and schedule posts. You can also see when people have interacted with your posts right in the Loomly interface, so you can like their responses. You can set up alerts to remind you if posts haven't been scheduled yet, or for when collaborators comment on your posts. There's a lot to love about Loomly. They have post ideas if you can't think of something to write. They have tips for best times of day to post, and reminders if you've done something whacky like put a weird size image in a post. The customer service is fantastic.

Contras: There is not much I dislike about Loomly. I wish that the posting videos and multiple pictures to Instagram automatically was already implemented (it's in the works). Right now you have to have a Buffer account connected, and then Loomly sends you an alert and you have to post the video / multiple image Instagram post from your phone. But even that is easy to do. The photo is there and the caption is automatically copied to your clipboard so it's pretty simple to do.

por Loomly el 8/8/2019

Dear Brigitte, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly helps your organization streamline processes. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (for photos, slideshows and videos) to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 8/8/2019
Austen R.
Business Owner

"Loomly Review"

Comentarios: I’ve enjoyed it. I think it’s easy to use and the price is fair. I hope it sticks around for a long while!

Puntos a favor: It’s extremely user friendly. The calendar view is exactly how I like to see what’s going on. And the price is almost unbeatable for the amount of users Loomly allows, compared to other applications like Sprout or Hootsuite.

Contras: Not being able to post directly to Instagram is a bother, but I understand this is an issue with all of these post-planning applications.

por Loomly el 7/8/2019

Dear Austen, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly extremely easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Delia S.
Founder Wikihospitals
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/7/2019

"Why I use Loomly for my social media posts"

Comentarios: Very friendly emails, quick response to problems. The software is stable and continuously being enhanced. Payment integrations for Instagram campaigns are (I believe) currently possible.

Puntos a favor: Loomly has a very straightforward workflow, it is easy to learn and use, and is very affordable. You can give your posts different labels to keep tap on your different content types ie podcast, recycled old post, video. You see recommendations on how good (or not) the day and time you have selected is, for your social media site. Graphics can be added. A link shortener is part of the software. You go from selecting calendar, content type, social media platform, time and date and review or publish with great ease. Even better, it now integrates with Facebook paid campaigns. You can set up and deliver your Facebook ads all from the Loomly dashboard. For the single blogger who just runs one set of social media sites for their blog/business, it's a sweet deal.

Contras: I'm not aware of how you would be able to republish the same post, multiple times. However that is not something I like to do, as I feel it gets 'spammy'. This software is best for the small blogger. But, hey, that's the majority of us!

por Loomly el 31/7/2019

Dear Delia, Thank you so much for your incredible review: this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. When you need to publish the same post multiple times, you can take advantage of the "Duplicate Post" feature, although it is indeed highly recommended to tweak a post when republishing it to avoid duplicated content and spam, you are perfectly right here! Please let our team know if we can help in any way. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 30/7/2019
Alex K.
Brand Operations Manager
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"We love Loomly!"

Comentarios: Loomly has helped us redesign our content management and scheduling process. We are a small team of three and using Loomly has made our work flow efficient. From brainstorming, building social media posts, uploading art/media, to publishing we use Loomly step-by-step. It's publishing tool is reliable, and we are in love with the master calendar view that helps keep our three closely related brands stay organized.

Puntos a favor: We love the Master Calendar View. The direct publishing is reliable. Plenty of tools that help keep posts organized by category, publishing stage, and schedule.

Contras: It seems like this software could use a little more polishing when it comes to user interaction. The navigation among views and pages is still a little clunky and requires a little extra back and forth. Other amenities would be helpful, as well. We would love to see Instagram direct publishing become available, and the ability to tag Facebook Events would be outstanding.

por Loomly el 1/10/2019

Dear Alex, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It's really nice to read that you are enjoying Master Calendar. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
Debora M.
Marketing Coordinator
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2019

"Great Value, Useful Tools"

Comentarios: It is very useful and helpful, the features are diverse, great for planning for multiple platforms. It could be improved, for sure. But overall very positive experience.

Puntos a favor: We love the Instagram grid preview feature, it helps us plan our content visually, and not every social media planning platform offers that. We also like the "Master Calendar" feature, as it enables us to see every single content that is going out on every channel for the whole month.

Contras: The approval process can be very confusing. We also do not really think the IG story feature is good enough or even necessary for now, because it only allows us to draft/schedule content without texts on it. And when we try to add text via loomly, it will do it with a black bar like snapchat, and we don't really want that. So we never use the ig story feature here.

por Loomly el 7/8/2019

Dear Debora, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. It is really nice to read that Loomly helps you plan your content visually: this is truly one of our goals as a company. I hear you regarding the Story feature we recently launched and confirm we are working on an update that will provide you with more creative freedom to design nicer Stories. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Gabriel M.
Junior Graphic Designer
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 28/5/2018

"Really Handy Overall!"

Puntos a favor: I am the main user of Loomly in my office as the social media manager & one of the graphic designers for the organization. I use it just about every day and I find it very useful for planning posts, organizing my time and posting schedule. I like being able to see the calendar I've created in several different views. I also love being able to see what our feed will look like with the posts I've created, even including future posts that I've assigned but not yet published. I also have found their customer service to be really responsive and friendly, and go the extra mile to figure things out for me when I've had an issue, or not understood something within the app/site. Its been really interesting to use this app, and my department has chosen to continue our subscription past the trial because we like even being able to give each other feedback on posts, assign certain topics to specific people, and see the history of posts & images and pull from those for future posts without scrolling way back in our feeds for that info.

Contras: There are just a few things I would like to see improved with the use of Loomly. Overall, I find the design of the interface it to be very intuitive and easy to use; however the thing holding it back is posting to Instagram. Loomly is a bit behind on integrating it's system with the new Instagram rules (which now DO allow publishing through third party apps). So as of right now, it is not easy to post to Instagram, and in fact it almost feels like a waste of time to even use Loomly for that because you're just creating posts on Loomly and then having to redo everything through Instagram later, or copy and pasting everything from Loomly which is just an extra unnecessary step. I've also found that that part of the interface (especially from the app) to be counter intuitive and it ends up giving me lower quality images than what I uploaded to copy and past into my post. This is really only one area that I've found to be lacking, but to be honest, the point of an app/website like this is to make less work, not more for a social media manager, so I do think it's important to be on top of it.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 28/5/2018
Carey rose O.
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/12/2019

"Makes my life simpler"

Puntos a favor: I am a freelance brand consultant and help many of my clients with social media campaigns. I chose Loomly after my trial because I enjoy the user interface, it supports multiple clients easily, the built-in reporting and audience targeting is really helpful for month-end result analysis for my clients. I also enjoy the main page where daily inspirations and a summary of scheduled messages can be found - this has been effective in keeping me organized and

Contras: I'd like to see an incorporation of Lists on Twitter in the Loomly interface for quick review.

• Publicado el 30/12/2019