15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Sobre Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Protección multivectorial contra virus y malware que ofrece protección completa contra todas las amenazas de malware sofisticadas de hoy en día.

Descubre más sobre Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Puntos en contra:

Mac integration has been difficult since Catalina. Sometimes endpoint updates have adverse effects on performance.

Valoraciones de Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 214 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Webroot Business Endpoint Protection?

Filtrar opiniones (214)

Shawn
Shawn
IT Architect
Redes informáticas, 11-50 empleados

The Default AntiVirus we use for ALL our clients

4,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Steven
Steven
Operations Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best of the best, but you pay for it

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I continue to use the software at home and recommend to anyone out there to include Webroot in their list of vendors to evaluate. Do not let the technology get to you. Just because the software does something different than what you are used to, try it out before disregarding Webroot as a solution. We found Webroot easy to deploy with a light footprint which more than made up for the additional cost.

Webroot does an amazing job of removing and detecting threats to computers. We also found it very simple to install with a very light footprint on the computer. Users never complained about computer slow downs due to virus scans when we had Webroot deployed.

Puntos en contra:

We faced two issues with Webroot. Their technology is impressive, but complicated. We never were able to really wrap our heads around how their technology worked compared to other antivirus / antispyware solutions, but it did work, and was quite successful at it. The other concern with Webroot was its price. It is the best software out there we have found for computer protection but it is among the most costly.

Rob
Senior Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Simple, light weight, and effective antivirus

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We were a large enough deployment that we had assistance in our initial installation from a Webroot Engineer to setup the different policies for workstations, servers, and remote desktop servers. The understanding of the setting in the policies and having someone guide us to making the right decisions was key to making sure that we were protected and that Webroot did have any performance impact especially on our servers.

We use the software daily and find that it is easy to use and do not get any complaints from users about it slowing down their systems. Deployment and licensing is simple and can be done by sending an email with a link, group policy, or manual installation. We get alerts in near real time of any threats found and while we sometimes have to do additional remediation we have not had a serious outbreak.

Puntos en contra:

We get false positives around generic Trojans that need to be whitelisted. The whitelisting of programs in by the MD5 hash of the files contained in the programs. The method for identifying and whitelisting the MD5 hash of files in the programs is not intuitive and is done by what Webroot sees as unidentified files. Since Webroot does not have the traditional whitelist a folder so it doesn't scan the folder for viruses that other AV systems use we are often having to explain and butt heads with software vendors who blame the AV for issues. Technical support is knowledgeable, but we had issues getting a hold of technical support and response to tickets is often 24 - 48 hours.

hace 4 años

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback!

ITO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Webroot helps ease the mind about endpoint security. Great software.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Webroot is very easy to install and manage. Virus signatures are updated in real time automatically through their cloud based signature platform. Very good software and great value.

Puntos en contra:

There really are no cons to Webroot. Easy for users and administrators. We have also never had any issues, so thank you Webroot.

Nathan
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Speed, but with sacrifices.

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I've used Webroot Endpoint Protection for a little over two years. I've found every aspect of the product to be excellent except (and this is a big except) actual detection of threats, and client speed on OS X systems. Webroot allowed several common worms through at my client's location, and did not detect them on a standard Windows 7 installation, even on repeated scans, after I was able to confirm that the infected downloads and compromised .dll files were within the scope of protection. Needless to say, this did not inspire confidence. I wound up using a Kaspersky live stick to remove the infections, and installing a realtime threat detection system using Suricata and ClamAV to meet the data security needs of our clients and ensure we were meeting the obligations of our contracts.

Very easy to use and deploy, administrative console allows excellent granular controls of client privileges, scope of protection, and endpoint groups. Integrates with Windows server products for deployment (though I use Samba instead, so this was not an option), and provides a centralized point for administrator notification and action when compromised/infected systems are detected. Client seems relatively fast and works on multiple platforms, though see below re. OS X.

Puntos en contra:

In my experience, Webroot, though the exposed end is fast and well-designed, does not reliably block or detect common threats. This is obviously a Big Deal in a product billed as enterprise-grade antivirus/antimalware. One employee at the affected client's office was able to download three separate third-party software installers containing malware payloads on a Saturday, install them, and work for a full weekend before I arrived back on Monday to complaints that her machine was being "slow and weird". I discovered that Webroot, though fully deployed and set to monitor downloads, warn on browsing, and scan the affected directories, simply had not alerted on anything. At that point, it doesn't matter how beautiful the interface may be: antimalware software which lets common malware through is essentially useless. Also, while there is an OS X client, it's buggy and slow. It causes problems with network browsing and network virtualization with both VirtualBox and VMware Fusion, and it results, for some reason, in systemwide UI slowdowns, which suggest to me that there may be some elemental problems with the codebase: use of deprecated APIs, memory leaks, etc.—not usable.

hace 7 años

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Nathan. All threat related matters need to be handled by our Threat Team directly. You can open a ticket or contact our Team by phone for immediate assistance. Open a Support Ticket: http://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx?SOURCE=ENTERPRISEWSA Business Technical Support: Call 1-866-254-8400 Regards, Josh P. Digital Care Coordinator

Anthony
Sr Systems Admin en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Clear Winner in a Crowded Field of Protection

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall it is very easy to find antivirus protection but when it comes to minimal false negatives and no resource hogging clients this is the clear winner.

Webroot is a thin, non-system resource intensive anti-virus and malware protection suite. We have tried countless renditions of protection but none offer the amount of protection and ease of use as Webroot. We deploy the client from the web panel and each user is managed in groups with group policies set within our management console. All viruses, malware, and other threats are reported and handled by the client and admins are notified of the threat. The good thing is that the deployment talks to our cloud based management whenever internet is accessed. Users can't disable the client either without our administrative overview.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I can see is we have had a couple clients that appeared twice in the management and with no rhyme or reason. This was fixed by removing both an reinstalling the client on those particular clients. The good news is that it only happened once or twice.

Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent Antivirus software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been positive, I have no issues with this product and I use it for all of my customer which is almost 100 at this time.

Simple interface, easy to use, no update necessary, streaming definition, easy to install, and takes seconds to deploy

Puntos en contra:

I wish the firewall was more advance and has more customization, I believe they need to work on this.

hace 4 años

Thank you for the honest feedback!

Carl
CEO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Webroot found the virus & kept my computer protected well !!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I used many computer security companies but Webroot overall gave me and my friends our monies worth in virus protection alone. Almost everyone I suggested Webroot to bought & installed it, they were quite impressed at how much better their computers & other devices ran so much smoother.

The first initial scan found a virus that another security software couldn't detect. I also like how I and my friends could use this software on multiple devices for free.

Puntos en contra:

The price escalating about ten dollars or more per year subscription but still a great value. The password protection needs to be more user-friendly.

hace 4 años

Appreciate your feedback about our need to make things more user friendly!

Nathan
IT Coordinator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Easy to use and setup

4,0 hace 2 años

Quick setup, runs well in the background

Puntos en contra:

more reports/alerts on clean scans, what was scanned

hace 2 años

Thanks for the feedback!

IT en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Great low noise AV

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This has been a great product for the lower priced AV out there.

It's very non-intrusive on the desktops. It only lets you know it's working when it finds something. I like the low overhead vs some of the others out there.

Puntos en contra:

It's not as full featured as others with AI detection. Not sure how zero-day detections are with this vs higher end products

Gary
Gary
Public Information Officer en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Keeps computer secure

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've had no issues with Webroot to date, so it seems to be a pretty good security suite that runs unobtrusively.

We got this security software package when purchasing computers and support package from Best Buy/Geek Squad. The program runs in the background with minimal CPU usage and hasn't allowed any suspicious malware, viruses, etc. on the computers (as far as I can tell). It also has a web browser app that keeps you secure when browsing the internet on your phone.

Puntos en contra:

There's not much reporting with this software. I like to see what it scanned, what it discovered, and actions taken, but in more detail.

Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Webroot, a powerful antivirus to keep your computer safe.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Currently I am administrator of a Webroot console in which I have the management of several organizations and it has been a good experience when you compare the behavior of the endpoint in different equipment, complies with that is due to find threats, generate reports and prepare exceptions. In the latter the exceptions merit a little time to get more out of it, it is not easy to elaborate them if you do not have knowledge of how Webroot works. The deployment of commands facilitates progress to perform some activities.

I have been working with Webroot for more than 2 years and has covered part of our needs. Your database is kept up to date for any threat, the management of the console is attractive and the documentation is very helpful. The control of policies is worth highlighting because if you have a large organization you can set parameters for different sectors and with different configurations that are very useful, even the notifications via email for the followers of the console serves as support.

Puntos en contra:

Webroot has many nice things in its projection as antivirus, but has some things to adjust, for example the generation of report endpoints without updating after a certain time. In mobile devices I have had little experience but it has happened that the update must be done manually. I think they should improve it.

Tammy
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Cost effective Antivirus Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I like Webroot. I had a lot of problems with other antivirus software causing some programs not to function properly so I will continue using Webroot for now.

The software is easy to use and seems to do a thorough job of scanning all files. I haven't had any virus infections since installing the software. It's easy to navigate through the different functions and set up specific parameters.

Puntos en contra:

There are some programs that Webroot blocks and will not let me access. This has caused me to have to access these programs on a laptop instead of the desktop it's installed on which is cumbersome. I think it's a firewall issue but I haven't found a work around yet.

hace 4 años

Thanks so much for leaving a review for Webroot! Regarding the blocking of certain files/programs, this can be resolved by using the whitelist functionality within Webroot. If you need assistance using this feature, please see this link: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#ManagingQuarantine/BlockingOrAllowingFiles.htm%3FTocPath%3DManaging%2520Quarantine%7C_____2

Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Keeps us safe!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It provides a safe environment for our online activities.

Webroot is always running in the background, and updating me when needed, about the status of our online security. It's an affordable and reliable product.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't experienced any aspects that I would want to improve, so I would have to say that there is nothing to report here.

hace 4 años

Thanks so much for the glowing review! Stay safe out there!

Luis
CEO en Portugal
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Webroot

4,0 hace 2 años

Low CPU use, with high efficiency and simplicity

Puntos en contra:

Everything works, but when the computer don't report, reinstall is the solution.

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving us some feedback - have you tried working with our support team to resolve your "non reporting" issue? They can be reached here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact

nyeisa
facilities assistant / sales en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Why i choose Webroot over other antiviruses

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Webroot is a all around simple antivirus that keeps all your devices safe from harmful files and viruses. You can cover up to 5 devices under one membership

Webroot is fairly priced in my opinion and not only that but you are allowed to have up to 5 devices per each membership. So you could cover your cell phone, labtop, desktop PC and whatever devices under the same membership. It runs smooth and it hardly ever slows up your PC or device while it is running, sometimes it will a little bit when you are scanning with it, but not slow enough to complain about unlike other antiviruses.

Puntos en contra:

There are certain options it has that I have been trying to figure out and has been time consuming for example It took me forever to figure out and set up the password manager it offers, but it is something I really needed in my life. It has system optimize and system analyzer with it but it should have more options such as defrag or uninstall apps etc etc.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Maybe the best antivirus solution for a MSP

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Webroot SecureAnywhere its fits so well we our business, allowing us to secure all our costumer’s network with a minimal footprint agent installed on every endpoint. Is an easy deployment solution and even easier to manage, because it’s a cloud-based solution that allow us to monitor every costumer easily in a few minutes. And because it’s a cloud based solutions, we don’t need additional software or hardware installed to start to secure the network. Another AV solutions offer different kind of licenses according to what kind of device you want to secure, but with webroot one license work with workstation and servers the same.

The small footprint of the agent, because it help with an easy and faster deployment

Puntos en contra:

Dosn't support Linux distribution and that is something that make you thing if is the right solution when you have many linux endpoints

Rich
Owner en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent program at amazing price

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The problem my customers want to resolve are false positives and a high impact on computer response. With Webroot, customers are no longer required to shut down their AV software to access internal website that do not have security certificates. Additionally, they arne't waiting 10 minutes for a computer to be ready at bootup while the software scans. This software scans in the background with no noticeable impact on performance.

I love the price of the software. It is easy for me to sell to my clients and easy to promise virtually no impact on their computers processing speed. For those system I have this installed, I have seen a dramatic reduction in malware.

Puntos en contra:

It's hard to figure out what I like least about the software. I suppose it would be having to purchase password security.

Janae
COO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Worst Customer Service I have ever encountered.

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been in the Industry for a long time working successfully with 100's of vendors and I can't remember a time that I ever filed a bad review. I do not take this lightly. Our experience with Webroot has been one of the worst that I have ever experienced. Their customer service is absolutely terrible. You will get nothing but generic responses and reasons why they won't or can't help you. Their product is subpar at best. I would never recommend them and have had a terrible experience from consistently inaccurate bills that you have to follow up on multiple times to get them corrected to an absolutely terrible experience from their management team. I am sure they will respond to this review if given the chance with some generic response that they have tried to assist us and have been in contact with us. I can honestly say, they have done everything to NOT assist us, have been zero help and have offered no value whatsoever.

I would not be able to list any pros at this time.

Puntos en contra:

Cons are everything from customer service to a product that is subpar in the industry.

hace 4 años

Hey there Janae, I'm sorry to hear you've had a poor experience. I'd love to help escalate your case within support if that's something you want to pursue. Please reach out via khumphrey@opentext.com - thank you!

Adil
Principal Manager, Cyber Security TP en Turquía
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Stable and solid security

5,0 hace 2 años

Never let you down in terms of security. It is an app that deserves its money, if you don't feel safe surfing the internet, you should definitely use it.

Puntos en contra:

I had an excellent experience, but your internet may slow down for security reasons, remember that.

Beth
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Works in the background and doesn't screw up our system

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Lack of malware.

Webroot runs on our business platform and works and plays well with others. In the past we've had anti-malware software that conflicted with other virus protections and brought things crashing to a halt. Webroot runs in the background and does it's thing without bothering anyone.

Puntos en contra:

I understand it can't do anything once the computer has already been attacked and gained certain types of access. That said, we are using this as part of a suite of products to keep our data secure and safe. It's not as cheap as some others, but it is designed for the business environment.

Tahseen
Resident Physician en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Nice and Trustworthy Security Program

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I would recommend using Webroot to anyone, especially new computer users with less knowledge of security.

Webroot has been around for a while and is trusted by many. I have used it since it often comes free with new computers, and I have never had any issues with viruses or malware.

Puntos en contra:

The interfaces is a little outdated, but, as I always say, if it ain't broke - don't fix it! Online web-browsing protection could be expanded.

hace 4 años

Appreciate the constructive feedback about our UI. We're actually in the midst of a total UI overhaul which will release in the near future - keep an eye out for that!

Demarco
Financial Professional en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Webroot - Fast Consistent Virus Protection

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It allowed for quick PC diagnostics prior to the expiration date on the software.

The software conducts regular scans on your PC to ensure everything is in working order. This is extended past viruses to include spyware and malicious software and Ad's. For those who need an automatic scan done occasionally, this software is recommended.

Puntos en contra:

After the purchase period, the software needs to uninstalled or renewed. However, the software cannot be uninstalled from your PC if needed. If this happens to be the case, keep it disabled while your new scanning software is active.

hace 5 años

Hey there, Thanks for your review of our Endpoint Protection product! I would love some more specific feedback regarding what was mentioned in the "cons" section. I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding what your concern here is. Did you have trouble renewing or uninstalling? Happy to help in any way I can! Would you mind sending an e-mail to khumphrey@webroot.com with some more specifics?

Racey
IT Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Easy deployment, minimal footprint, and excellent protection

5,0 hace 7 años

Webroot is literally "fire and forget". I deployed Webroot to more than 100 endpoints by myself. The process was quick and easy, and now I do two things: enjoy not dealing with infected machines and renew my subscription each year. I do layer this with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, but since I deployed Webroot in my environment I have a not had a single infected endpoint in the more than three years we've had the solution in place. As in zero. As in nada, zip, zilch.

Daniel
IT Coordinator en Canadá
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Webroot has a fresh new way of looking at anti virus.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This product is every easy to deploy, administer and maintain.

Webroot is a very effective and fast reacting anti virus program that is light on resources and a breeze to install, configure and maintain.

hace 6 años

Hi Daniel, Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection. We pride ourselves on making it as easy as possible to setup, deploy, and install. Glad that you feel the same way we do! Thanks again for the review and if there's something that you think we can do to improve, please let us know.

Ronald
GM en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Webroot

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection has been a very positive one

What I like most about Webroot is that I can rest assure knowing that my computers as well as my documents are safe.

Puntos en contra:

What i like least about Webroot is that there really is nothing that I really don't like about this software

hace 4 años

I'm glad that Webroot is helping you feel safe while you're online! We will continue giving you the service you've come to know and love. Thanks so much for the review, Ronald!